The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 11

Story Info
Tim and the Girls save some prisoners from the pirates.
10.1k words
4.6
8.7k
14

Part 11 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarha, could you find the closest military post or large space station with a hospital?" asked Tim.

"Tim, checking my database, I see a military station; it is about two weeks travel time," Sarha replied.

Tim stepped away from everyone, "Sarha, I need to know something. I know we can accommodate 356 people, but can we keep them in a single area, say deck 3?" asked Tim.

"Tim, we can move them all to deck 3, then limit the access, only allowing the ones you need to have communication with certain limited access," said Sarha.

"OK, I will need all access except for deck 3 blocked. Cameras should record corridors. The lift should limit the passengers to cargo bay three and deck three only." Said Tim.

"Tim will have that all finished in twenty-one minutes. Will there be anything else?" asked Sarha.

"Yes, I'm sending Madlyn back on the first trip. Have a couple of bots help her set up a medical room on deck 3," Tim said.

"How do you want me to keep track of the individuals coming and going aboard?" asked Sarha.

"I will ask Doctor Bob and DarkIce that question in a minute," Tim said. "Sarha, Can I use one of the bot's as a sound amplifier? That way, I can tell everyone what I want to be done."

"Yes, just say amplifier mode, then start talking," Sarha replied.

Tim called Doctor Bob and DarkIce over to him. "Gentlemen, if we could, there are a few things we need to figure out. First, I need a way to keep track of each individual. Do you have any ideas?" asked Tim.

"Tim, could you please call me Bob? Doctor Bob sounds so childish." Said Bob.

"Why do you need that?" asked DarkIce.

"That's so if anyone goes missing or hides, we will know. The ship has all kinds of sensor devices. But unless we have a way of identifying each onboard, we will have no idea who is missing." Said Tim.

"I do not think my group will mind at all. We have been doing that kind of checking for most of the time here." Said Bob.

"How, will this be done?" asked DarkIce.

"I will send two bots to each group. They will scan each individual, along with a voiceprint." Said Tim.

"Have fun there! I had four individuals in my group that does not speak our language. We have not been able to talk to them for three years." Said Bob.

"How were you dealing with them?" asked Tim.

"Made up hand sign language mostly." Said Bob.

"Give me one minute, please. Sarha, can your bot speak many languages?" asked Tim.

"Tim, if the individual talks to the bot, I will match the language with the ones I have in my database." Said Sarha. "If I have it, I can and will translate for you."

"Thanks, that will do." Said Tim.

"OK, Bob, the bot will be able to talk to them if their language is in our database system. We will have the bot translate for us. Will that be OK with you?" asked Tim.

"That will be great. But after that, how will we be able to talk?" asked Bob.

"We'll handle that later, OK?' said Tim. "Now, DarkIce, will there be a problem with your group?" asked Tim.

"I don't think so. When we spoke a few minutes ago, a couple of them shook their heads. I'm not sure whether they understood or didn't care." Said DarkIce.

"When they speak with the bot, the bot will ask some questions." Said Tim.

"Do either of these groups have kids?" asked Tim. "If there are children, the parents must be with that child," Tim said.

Tim signaled the bots to come forward. He gave the bots instructions and told two bots to go with Bob and the other two to go with DarkIce.

Tim turned to talk to the girls, who just stood there listening. "Madlyn, you will go up with the first group; the bots are now setting up a medical center on deck 3 for you. When the bots talk to each individual, they will ask about seeing a Doctor. If the individual wishes, they will be brought to you when they reach deck 3."

"Tim, I will be there until everyone is taking care of. Can I have Jeanne help?" asked Madlyn.

"Yes, Jeanne will be available for you. Sarha will be recording everything like always." Tim said.

Madlyn and Jeanne moved over by the first shuttle and looked inside to make sure everything was OK. "Madlyn, did you hear Tim was talking to another Doctor? His name is Bob." Said Jeanne.

"Maybe I can get him to help, checking-in all the new patients," said Madlyn.

Sarha informed Tim that all the interviews were done. She did have the voice database for the individuals in question. There were a couple of individuals who asked about some other clothing. I told them after they were on the ship, we would help them with that.

"Sarha, how many different languages are out there now?" asked Tim.

"Tim, at this time, you have four different languages, but only one group does not understand your speaking." Said Sarha.

"Sarha, I need that group moved to the side, with one bot to translate," Tim said.

Sarha has the bot walk up to the group and asks in their language for them to follow him, telling them it's so he can translate without disturbing the others.

Tim brought the three bots back towards him. He had the bots stand facing the groups. He then found something to stand on so more individuals could see him.

"May I have your attention, please? My name is Tim Bodge; I understand you wish to travel with my crew and me to the next military base. I have no problems with that. There are a few things I need you to be aware of. First, the trip will be about two weeks long.

We will load each of you onto a shuttle to take you aboard our ship. You will be received in our cargo bay 3. You then will be sent to deck 3 for your housing, and housing will be handed by family's, couples, singles, and groups.

There are food dispensers in each unit. When you talked to my bots, they collected your DNA, so our food dispensers will only make the proper food for you. However, you may order whatever food or drink you like.

Sorry, but you will only be allowed access to deck 3. If you have questions, there is a communicator in each unit. Please use it. It will answer all questions. It will take us a day or two to get everyone and their items loaded, so please be patient." Tim said.

Tim calls over DarkIce. "Since your group just got here and has minimal belongings. Your group will load first. I would like the families to be the first ones to go." Tim said.

Tim moved to the shuttle; DarkIce walked, towards him, followed by about 25 individuals. There were a few small children in this group. Tim allowed them into the shuttle, ensuring that everyone was seated and fastened in. Madlyn and Jeanne took their seats, and the first new passengers were on their way.

"Tim, Tabitha will be landing in a few minutes. She will be able to take the rest of the group of 205, all at once." Said Sarha.

"DarkIce, please have the rest of your group start loading into the second ship. As soon as it lands." Said Tim.

It was only about a thirty-minute wait. DarkIce and the rest of his group loaded into the ship with everything they brought with them. Tabitha piloted her ship back up to bay 3. From there, everyone was shown the way to Deck 3. Sarha assigned every person to their unit, instructing a bot to show them the way.

Sarha had instructed the bots to install tables and chairs on deck three in the assembly area so that their guests would have someplace to eat. She also had a hologram of deck 3, showing all the different portions of their deck. Telling them what they could and could not utilize.

"Tim, I had the replicators create translators for every person so that everyone will be able to converse." Said Sarha. "They will be distributed in the morning.

But the translators will need to be returned to us before they leave this ship, should just place them on their upper right chest, for the best outcome."

"Thank you, I never thought of that. I saw the bots had prepared a place where they can eat. Did everybody get their room or somewhere to sleep?" asked Tim.

"Yes, on all counts, I have seven bots on Deck 3 to answer any questions they may have." Replied Sarha.

"Sarha, have you seen the girls?" asked Tim. Tim was now sitting in his seat, thinking, 'it's been a long day. I Just hope I did not make any mistakes today.'

Sarha made a sound to get Tim's attention. "They are down on deck 3, meeting and talking to our visitors. Would you like me to call them?" asked Sarha.

"No, everyone needs to learn to be a diplomat for the work we're about to do." Said Tim. "Sarha, did Jim reply to the message with the location of the pirate's base?"

"Yes, Tim he replied. He still cannot believe the whole story, but he will be sending a taskforce this way." Replied Sarha. "Tim, what are we going to do with the pirates left on the ship?"

"Once we get everyone off the base, we will have a shuttle retrieve the pirates and take them to their base, but before that, we will destroy all but one building. Leaving them with food and shelter."

Tim got up from his chair and headed towards the lift. "if I am needed, call. Tell the girls I have already headed to bed,"

* * * * *

Bob brought everybody together so he could tell them what was going on. He said that Tim would take every individual or family when they all have their belongings and put them on the loading dock. If that took a couple of days, that was OK.

Before the families returned to their units inside the building to begin packing, Bob told them to bring everything they needed and put it on the dock, and make sure they had their names on every one of their things. Tomorrow, bring whatever you can carry. We'll have bots here to help load everything.

"Sir, do I have to leave my pets here?" asked one of the kids.

"I will talk to Tim in the morning, but I don't think Tim is the kind of guy to tell a kid that he will have to leave pets behind," said Bob. The boy now had the most enchanting face. "By the way, what are your pets? Why have I not seen them?"

"Sir, my pets are deer's, but sir, they are small deer's. They only stand four feet tall and weigh only 50 pounds each." Said the small boy.

"I have not seen any deer's around. Where have you been keeping them?" asked Bob.

Well, sir, a couple of months ago, the pirates shot their mother in the field, right outside the gates. We went to the fields. I found them there, encouraging them to come with me. I used bread, and I kept them behind one of the storage buildings. So, no one would see them.

"Son, make sure when you bring them, you have them tied together and cover their heads." Said Bob.

"Yes, sir." Said the child. He was now the happiest kid in the universe. He was jumping with joy.

"Let's go back to the unit and start getting things ready." Said his mother. They left the group along with the other families.

Bob tells the rest of the people that they should do the same thing. Bob was single, so there wasn't much to pack. So, he went back to the house and collected some of the things that meant something.

* * * * *

Tim awoke to something tickling his cock. Opening his eyes, He found Tabitha laying the opposite way in bed with her tongue lightly lapping the underside of his cock. She looked up at him with a smile and went back to enjoying her morning breakfast.

"Tim, while Tabitha has breakfast, can we talk?" asked Tammy. She was now sitting on Tim's left side, with her legs crossed in front of her.

"Do you want to talk at a time like this?" asked Tim.

"Yes, so I get a full answer, and Tabitha gets a full stomach." Said Tammy.

"OK, shoot." Said Tim.

Tabitha raised her head to look at Tim. "No, No, you had better not shoot yet; I have only just started." She lowered her head, taking the head of his dick back into her mouth.

"Tim, while we were talking to the guest yesterday, there was a set of twins. They had lost their parents in the fight on the ship. Is there any way we might be able to help them?" asked Tammy.

"What do you want to do for them?" said Tim. He tried to do his best to keep his attention on what Tammy was talking about. At the same time, Tabitha was doing a damned good job, getting his balls worked up.

"I don't know. The kids need something to keep their mind away from their dead parents." Said Tammy.

"Tammy, what group were they with, and what age are they?" asked Tim. Tim's hips were now moving slightly, with the action he was watching.

"They were with DarkIce's party; they are nineteen years old and now have no family." Said Tammy.

"Do you have anything in mind for them?" asked Tim. He was now having trouble keeping a straight face. His hips wanted to move faster now.

Tammy began to smile; she knows that Tabitha must be doing a good job. Tim has a hard time keeping his hips from moving while he's trying to talk to her.

"I thought, maybe, they could be pilots," Tammy said. "We could let them use the simulators for the time they are with us." Tammy turned her head to see how Tabitha was doing.

Tabitha was sucking and using both hands on Tim's cock to maintain a strong and stable rhythm while trying to make it last longer. She wanted extra of his delicious cum.

Tim was on edge, just ready, but didn't want to finish. He was trying to think about what Tammy was talking about and not what Tabatha was doing. He wanted to make sure Tabitha got what she wanted while listening to Tammy's wants.

"Tammy. we will talk about this at breakfast; you see how close I am." Tim said.

"Tim, we are talking about this during Tabitha's breakfast." Said Tammy.

Tim could not hold out any longer. Placing a hand lightly onto Tabitha's head, his hips started their fast up and down motion. He felt the cum coming up his shaft explode into Tabitha's mouth and arched his back, letting it loose.

Tabitha wrapped her lips around his shaft to make sure nothing got away. Once Tim's ass was back on the bed and fully relaxed, she relaxed her lips and let his dick emerge entirely from her mouth. She held his dick in her hands and kissed the head, murmuring, "That was a large breakfast and tasted great."

"Breakfast is done; let's talk about the twins," Tammy said.

"What about the twins? Are you talking about the ones we met yesterday?" asked Tabitha.

"Yes, I want Tim to let them use the simulator for pilot training." Said Tammy.

"I think that's a good idea. Maybe they will want to stay with us." Said Tabitha.

"Wait a minute, who said anything about anyone staying with us?" asked Tim.

"Well, they are homeless and alone; they have no place to go. Why not here?" asked Tammy.

"Ladies, think about it. What are we supposed to do with them? They're adolescents; they have to be around other people their age." said Tim.

"You are right. Around others their age, right. Well, I'm nineteen." Said Tammy.

"OK, say, we leave them at the military station; what will happen to them there?" asked Tabitha.

"I know, they will give them a choice, military or go out on their own." Said Tammy.

"We can give the same choice, here or the military station." Replied Tabitha.

"Why are you two so interested in these two young ladies?" asked Tim.

"Well, with us having to leave our home because someone bigger wanted something done his way, it just does not seem right." Said Tabitha.

"Tim, what will be the difference between the way we arrived on board and letting the twins join us. You rescued them and us?" said Tammy.

"Besides, we have enough room." Said Tabitha.

The door opened; Pauline entered with a platter filled with fruit. "I thought maybe you might want some food. I know the girls said last night, they're going to have to soften you up." Said Pauline.

"He's soft now." Said Tabitha. She is now holding Tim's soft dick up, using only two fingertips.

"Tabitha did her part to make him feel better; I'm working on him for the twins." Said Tammy.

Tabitha moved over to sit next to her sister, both sitting with their legs crossed. They were not thinking about being naked. They were in their bed and feeling good about it.

"May I help?" asked Pauline. She was bringing the fruit over and placing it on the table next to the bed.

"How do you want to help?" asked Tim.

"Well, I can hand-feed you while the girls finish talking about the twins that want to stay here with us." Said Pauline. She moved onto the bed, next to Tim. She had picked up the fruit bowl, placed it in her lap as she sat cross-legged, took the fruit in her hand, and stuck it softly into Tim's mouth.

Tim started to say something but never stood a chance with food in his mouth. The moment he finished the food in his mouth, Pauline placed more fruit into his mouth.

"Ladies, the twins were telling others that they wanted to stay here. Some of the others wanted to know if they could stay also?" said Pauline.

Tim grabbed Pauline's hand to prevent her from putting another piece in his mouth. "What do you mean, want to stay here?" asked Tim.

"Tim, some visitors have been out of touch with their families for a long time. They are not certain that they will be able to return to that kind of life," said Pauline.

"So, what will we do with them? The ship is not a pleasure cruise." Tim said.

"Tim, may I interject something here?" replied Sarha.

"Please do; I need help." Said Tim.

"I do not know if this will help, but remember, my crew was made up of 3,000 members." Said Sarha.

"Sarha, you were right; it did not help my case, but thanks." Said Tim.

"Sarha, if some of the visitors wanted to stay, would that be OK with you?" said Tabitha.

"Tabitha, I am only the ship's AI. That decision will be up to the captain." Replied Sarha.

"Sarha, would you please send for Madlyn and Jeanne? We need to have a meeting." Said Tim.

"Tim, they are on their way." Replied Sarha.

Madlyn and Jeanne entered the captain's bedroom. Saw that everyone else was on the bed. Tim was under the covers, with Tabitha and Tammy both naked, just sitting there. Pauline was beside Tim with a fruit bowl in her lap.

"Were we called here for group sex games?" asked Jeanne.

"No, but it would be a lot of fun," stated Tammy.

"No, we need to talk, but if it is uncomfortable for you here, we'll move to the lounge?" said Tim.

Madlyn and Jeanne both shrugged their shoulders. Saw how the girls were sitting. Climbed onto the bed and sat facing Tim, with their legs also crossed, getting comfortable. "OK, what are we here to talk about?" asked Madlyn.

"It seems that a few of our visitors don't want to leave the ship at the drop-off point." Stated Tim.

"So, what's the problem?" asked Jeanne.

"Tim thinks they're going to think this is a pleasure cruise. Not wanting to do anything." Said Tabitha.

"If they want to stay, you assign them a job. If they don't do them the next time we stop, they're on their way. That's the rules." Said Madlyn.

"That sounds fair to me." Said Tammy.

"What kind of jobs do we have they can do. The bots do the workaround here now." Said Tim.

"Sarha, will you answer a question about your former crewmembers?" asked Madlyn.

"If Tim will permit it, yes." Replied Sarha.

"Sarha, it is OK to answer their questions." Replied Tim.

"OK, here goes, Sarha, how many of your former crewmembers did it take to run this ship?" asked Tabitha.

"They had four shifts of one hundred and twenty-five each." Replied Sarha.

"What did the others do, and not in detail, please?" Said Tabitha.

"Some were pilots, mechanics, managers, Team leaders, farmers, fighters, and a lot of support personnel." Said Sarha.

"So, Sarha, if some of our visitors wanted to stay, would there be some kind of job for them?" asked Tabitha.

"Tim, may I answer that question?" replied Sarha.

"Please do; it's OK." Replied Tim.

"The answer to your question, Yes. There are things my bots cannot do." Sarha replied.

"Well, Tim, can the twins stay?" asked Tammy.