The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 20: Pt. 01

Story Info
Tim woke up with three females in bed with him.
5.7k words
4.72
5.2k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been amended with Adult content.

Chapter 20 Part 1 of 2

Chapter 20 of 27

Tim woke up the next morning, Shanae asleep on his right side. He wondered, 'How am I supposed to handle this? A concubine or a sexual slave, no matter what you want to call her. She is beautiful but to follow me throughout the day and call me Master and wants sex. What would the people aboard this ship think?'

Shanae laid there listening to Tim's thoughts. She was created with one man in mind. The situation has changed; she is now with another. This man is totally different from the General.

She also had to think about how to handle this. In her programming was the military situation part. Could she use this in her situation? She decided that it would be preferable to manage carefully. She used different scenarios to see which would be most appropriate.

After analyzing the scenarios, she emerged as a subordinate officer. Being a junior officer, she would follow orders. She could have sex with Tim or anyone else he wanted.

That would allow her to follow her primary programming. As a Junior Officer, she could also be an advisor; this would let her be beside him as a security advisor.

Now she's got the whole thing figured out. She opened her eyes so that she could see her new Master. "Good morning, Master." She reached up to kiss him. "What is your request this wonderful morning?"

Tim stared into her shiny black eyes and saw her face aglow. He didn't know what to say.

She moved her hands to his chest and started to rub. The kisses took on a more enthusiastic feeling.

It was only a matter of time before Tim was in the mood for her. They explored one another's bodies. Tim discovered the purpose of the horns on her head.

Tim thought, 'She knows how to please someone. Both felines may be fun, but this one makes you crave her and need her.'

It was two hours later, Tim and Shanae came out of the shower and put on their clothes.

Shanae was dressed in the same outfit.

Tim looked at her and said, "If you stay dressed like this, you're never going to leave this room."

"Is that a promise?" Shanae said with an enormous smile.

"I'll get Tabatha and Tammy, and they will assist you."

Tabitha and Tammy entered the room. They saw Shanae was still clothed with the same revealing fabric.

"Tim, did you get things straight between you too," Tammy said, her voice filled with awe as she now got the full view of Shanae's body.

"Yes, three or four times," Shanae said, a shy and embarrassed smile around her mouth.

"Shanae, you are beautiful." Replied Tabitha.

"Tim, what did you want?" Tammy is still staring at this goddess.

"I need you to help her get dressed?"

"Why." Asked Tabitha.

"Because if it has the same effect on others as it does on you. This ship is going nowhere."

Tabitha and Tammy shook their heads and accompanied Shanae to the walk-in closet and clothing machine.

The three of them came out later. Shanae dressed in a skin-tight military uniform. Green Skirt, Jacket with Medal, Shirt Front, Tie."

"No, just some other time. Suppose you put on street clothes."

It only took a few minutes to dress her in the same fashion as the girls. Shanae walked with Tim the rest of the day and followed all his instructions.

At the end of the day, she knew a lot about the ship and understood why Tim did not want her to call him Master.

The four of them retired for the evening.

***

Tim woke up with three females in bed with him. Tabitha on his right with Shanae spooned behind her and Tammy on his left. Tim smiled to himself, thought, 'I am one lucky guy.'

Tim raised from the bed into a sitting position, leaned against the headboard, and checked each female. He noticed how beautiful each was.

Shanae woke and looked into Tim's eyes, and with a smile, she whispered, 'good morning, master.' Then, she stretched her arms above her head, allowed her ample breast to stand proudly straight out.

Tabitha and Tammy awoke shortly after, Said, "Good morning, Tim."

"Who's turn is it to have breakfast in bed?" asked Tammy.

"Why would only one get to have breakfast in bed? Why not all?" asked Shanae.

"It's a special breakfast, Tabitha and I usually take turns, but since you are the new girl, we will let you do it." Said Tammy.

"OK, but how do I make it?"

Tabitha pulled the covers off of Tim. Tim raised his ass while both she and Tammy pulled his shorts off.

Tammy pointed to Tim's dick and said, "It is self-served; I think you may know how to get it up."

"If I need help, you two ladies will be able to help, right?" She moved between Tim's legs, sat on her knees, bent slightly forward, and slowly placed a hand around his semi-hard dick. She looked at Tim and said, "Master, this will be the second time in over one hundred years. I hope I remember how it is done. You will tell me if I am not doing it right?"

Tim had a flashback, 'saw a female doing the same, but she looked younger.' He shook his head. It brought him back to reality.

Shanae lowered her head, let her tongue out to wrap around his dick. Tammy watched what was happening, saw the tongue that came out of her mouth; it was right around six inches long.

Tim grabbed Shanae's horns and moved her head up and down.

"Oh, my, what a long tongue you have; I hope you will use it on me." Said Tammy. She shoved her fingers into her pussy real fast. Thought about how that tongue would feel, there instead of her fingers.

"Tammy let's go; we need to leave these two alone. Get your fingers out of your pussy and follow me."

Tabitha slid out of bed, stood beside it, turned to see whether Tammy got out. She noticed that Tammy had gotten out but still fingered herself and watched Shanae. Shanae had just placed her lips around Tim's dick head.

Tabitha walked around the bed, grabbed Tammy by her tail, pulled her towards the door. "But I want to see how she uses that long tongue," Tammy said.

"If you ask her nicely, she may show you later how it feels. Let her and Tim get to know each other right now... now let's go to the lounge and get breakfast. They both headed that way, walked into the lounge, ordered their meal, and sat down with Pauline.

"You two must have had an enjoyable time this morning," Pauline said. She looked over at the two sisters that sat down with her. They both were naked.

"Yes, we enjoyed everything this morning; why did you ask?" Tabitha replied.

"You both are still naked."

Both looked down at themselves, saw that they were naked, and laughed. "Well, when the new girl in bed starts with breakfast in bed. We needed to get out." Said Tabitha.

"You should see the tongue on that girl." Tammy stretched her hands out and showed them about six inches long. "And she wrapped it around Tim's dick."

Madlyn and Jeanne walked into the lounge. They looked over at the table where Tabitha and Tammy were sitting, "Boy, it must have been a real active morning in the Captain's quarters."

"Yell, we know, but does anyone want to go back to the captain's quarters and sit around and watch us get dressed or what is going on in the bed?" asked Tammy.

"No, we all have seen that." Said Madlyn.

"Well, I haven't seen Tim doing it, but if you saw one fucking, ... you have seen them all." Said Jeanne.

Everyone sat down and ate their breakfast and talked about the day's activities.

"Tabitha, you have a call from your father; he said he needed to talk to you; it's important," Sarha said.

"Sarha, could you have a bot go to my room and get something to cover me up before I talk to my Father? I would not want him to see me naked."

"Why he seen your pussy and ass when Tim spanked you in front of both of our parents?" Tammy replied with a big grin.

"You will have to tell us about that." Said Pauline.

"Remember, you stood up and showed your pussy to them after you got your spanking." Said Tabitha.

"Tabitha, the bot wanted to know, was a washcloth OK." Said Sarha.

"Tell the bot; I'll send him to the recycle bin if that's all he brings me."

"Sorry, they seem to be changing, just being around Tammy."

"I didn't do anything to them."

"Sarha, tell my father I will call right back." As soon as I get a dress, I'll take the call in the debriefing room.

The bot came into the lounge, carried Tabitha's uniform, and handed it to her.

"I said a dress; this is a uniform; why did I get this?"

"You are on duty today, and rules state, on-duty team members must be in uniform. "

"So, you are right, thank you." She took the uniform, placed it over her shoulder, and would dress in the debriefing room before making the call to her Father.

Everyone else sat there and talked for a while before they headed out to their stations.

Tabitha was now dressed in her uniform and ready to call her Father to see what he wanted. "Sarha, could you please make the call now?"

The King showed up on her viewscreen; he smiled at her and said, "Good morning, daughter. Are you feeling OK today?"

"Yes, father doing fine, and you?"

"Fine, Tabitha, I need to ask a favor." He sat back in his chair and now had a serious look.

"Father, ask away."

"I need you to be a diplomat. A King and a dear friend have asked for help. He is having problems with pirates. They have landed on one of his outer planets and are holding it and the people hostage."

"Father, why can't he send his soldiers to retake the planet?"

"They have spies; there, if they see troop movement, they will start killing their people."

"Do we know which planet it is?"

"I will get you the name and location if you think you may be able to help?"

"How do you want to handle this, talk or force?

"I will leave that up to you. If you need more soldiers, I will send them to you."

"OK, let me talk to Tim and see what he wants to do; I will call you back soon."

Tabitha disconnected the call; she now has to figure out what to do. "Sarha, could you ask Tammy to come here?"

"I have asked Tammy. She is on her way. Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes, If and when Tim comes out of his quarters, could you tell him I need to talk to him. Please do not disturb him and Shanae. Tim needs his time with her to find all he can about her status."

"I will do as requested; I will keep you informed."

Tammy walked into the debriefing room, saw Tabitha was trying to figure something out. So, she walked over and sat down facing Tabitha, and waited. Tabitha told Tammy what their Father had wanted, and now she had to ask Tim if they could help.

"Ask him, and he will help. That's why Father asks you to be a diplomat. You need to know how to handle these things."

"But it's hard to ask because it's not our family."

"But father asked as a King to a King for his help."

"So, I asked Tim if we could help a friend of our father's out with pirates?" said Tabitha.

"Yes, and you and I both know how Tim feels about pirates. He will probably want to be the first out the door?"

"Tabitha, Tim is on his way, along with Shanae." Said Sarha.

Tim and Shanae came into the debriefing room. Tim said, "Sarha said you needed to see me; what's happening?" Then, Tim walked over to his seat and sat down. Shanae took a seat further down the table.

Tabitha turned to look at Tim, nodded her head towards Shanae. "Will she always be at your side?"

"For the time being, yes. Probably"

"Tim, if you wish, I will wait on the bridge." Shanae stood up to leave. But just stood there, waiting for Tim to answer.

"That's up to Tabitha. Is this a private meeting?" asked Tim.

"No, she can stay; besides, if she will be close to you, she will need to know."

Tim signaled Shanae to sit back down. Shanae sat down, turned to Tabitha, said, "Thank you."

Tabitha nodded her head to Shanae. Then, she turned back to Tim and said, "Tim, our Father called; a fellow King and friend asked for his help. It seems that pirates have taken one of his planet's hostages. He cannot send his soldiers if he starts to load them up. Someone will inform the pirates, and they will start killing the people."

"OK, when do we leave?"

"This is the part I do not understand. Father wants me to be a diplomat."

"So, what part don't you understand?"

"How can I be a diplomat in a fight?"

"You will not be in the fight. Instead, you will talk to the people after the fighting is done and tell them we came because their King cared for them and sent us."

"That sucks. No fighting?"

"But, Tim, does that mean I won't participate in the fighting?" asked Tammy.

"No, you will be with Shanae and me, along with the soldiers. Call your Father to get the information we need. Tell him to tell his friend we will help."

"I'll make the call now."

"No, wait, we will have the troops Commander here to listen. Sarha, could you have the Commander please come to the debriefing room?"

"She is on her way."

In no time at all, the Commander entered the room. "Tim, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, you will need to hear what is being said; OK, Tabitha, call your Father."

Sarha placed the call to the King and put it on the large viewscreen in the front of the room so that everyone could see and hear what was said.

The King appeared on the viewscreen, "I see everyone is there, good morning to you all." He said.

"Father, Tim said, he would help your friend. Could you send all the information you have, and we will head that way?"

"Commander, Please give Tim all the assistance he needs. I will have more soldiers if needed, just asked," said the King.

"As you wish, my King." She turned to Tim. "You will have my total support. Just tell me what you need, and it will be done."

Tim turned to her and said, "Thanks." He then turned back to the King, "Sir, is there anything special I need to know?"

"Not that I know of. If there is, I will let you know right away. Thank you, Tim. It will mean a lot."

The King now signed off. Everyone turned to Tim.

"OK, Tabitha, as soon as you get the information, set the course, let me know the details. ... Commander, make sure all soldiers have the new uniforms with shields. Also, they are to carry the new sidearms." Said Tim.

"Tabitha, next time you talk to your Father, ask about the number of pirates on the planet."

Tim turned to get up and stopped. "Sarha, as soon as we get the directions, I need twenty probes sent out ahead as soon as we enter their system. I want to know everything there is to know about this situation."

Tim now stood and headed for the lounge. Shanae stood to follow him. As they walked out of the debriefing room, Shanae asked, "Tim, is every day like this?"

"No, some days, we have many things going on," Tim said, speaking in a rushed tone with a sarcastic voice. "I am sorry, Shanae, no, this is unusual." Closed his eyes and took a deep breath to relax. He now had a softer voice for her.

She and Tim entered the lounge, ordered some food, sat down, and waited for Millie to bring it. "Tim, why are you going to help, Tabitha's Father's Friend. You don't know him; why help?" asked Shanae.

"I was former military. Also, I am the Captain because pirates raided the ship I was on and killed the passengers. So, I escaped in a pod and ended up here."

"Well, that explains a lot about you."

"May I ask, what do you mean by that?"

"Former military means ... ruff and mean ... survived a mass- killing ... understanding ... Captain. control." Shanae turned to look around; there was no one else in the lounge and said, "Which Means Master can have me whenever and when he wants? The meaner, the better."

"Shanae, the meaner part you will not see," Tim said. Then Tim thought, 'if I were to be mean to her, I have her on her knees and under this table sucking my dick.'

Shanae heard the thoughts of her Master, and she refused to let him know about this part of her. It was how she got to know the pleasures he wanted.

Millie brought them their meals. Shanae dropped her fork on the floor. She moved from her seat, headed under the table. Then, saw her target; she crawled up between Tim's legs and started to unfasten his pants.

Tim had not seen Shanae leave the table. But he was surprised that somebody was between his legs. He looked down to see her; she looked up and smiled, pulled his dick out, and started to lick it.

Tim tried to tell her to stop, but it felt too good, just like Tabitha and Tammy when they sucked him off. So, he leaned back in his seat to enjoy it.

Shanae enjoyed listening to his thoughts while she sucked on him. It made her feel good, and she knew that she was doing that for which she was created. He moaned in his mind, and she heard this, and she worked his dick even harder.

Tammy entered the lounge, saw Tim had leaned back in his chair, and started to worry until she heard that sound. She bent down to look under the table and saw Shanae was sucking on Tim's dick. She straightened back up and went over and ordered her food. She then walked back over to the door and quietly told each person to look under the table and be quiet as they entered.

Everyone quietly ordered their food, sat down, waited for their food, and they ate. Finally, Tim let out a loud moan and opened his eyes. Saw everyone was eating and not paying any attention to him. Shanae came from under the table and sat back down.

"Tim, the dessert in this place tastes great," Shanae said as she placed a napkin up to her lips.

Tim sat in his seat and finished eating and didn't say a word. Everyone else just paid no attention to what had happened.

After finishing eating, Tim and Shanae went back to the bridge, and Tim took his seat while Shanae stood to his left.

"Sarha, I need a status report on our small arms weapons and the uniforms with shields?"

Sarha appeared to his right side to give him the report he needed. "Tim on the small arms weapons, what is it you need?"

"How many of those weapons do we have in the armory? And the shielded uniforms. If we are going into battle, I don't want to be short on weapons."

"At present, I have two hundred small arms and three hundred fifty shielded uniforms. If you require more, I will tell DarkIce, and he will set it in motion.

"Sarha, have the girls, all of them meet in the debriefing room. Also include the following: Commander, Gento, and DarkIce."

Tim and Shanae headed to the room; as they walked in, Tim noticed another chair next to his was added for Shanae. So, they both went over and sat down and waited for the others.

Everyone came in and took their seats and waited for Tim to start the meeting. "I have everybody here. I have to make some arrangements and make sure there's no problem. The first thing is, Commander, I will need you to have three teams available, Two of them for securing the immediate area around the shuttlecraft. The third for the area within the first one hundred yards. You determined the numbers of soldiers to be used for each. Please let the King know how many more you need.

Next thing, ... Madlyn, the first thing I need is, how well is the diagnostics bed working?"

"The soldier that is in it right now is at a ninety percent recovered rate; it's been three days."

"OK, that answers my question, Gento, can your engineering group put ten more of those beds together? But I need five of those beds made into mobile units."

"We can start on them when we are finished here."

"Thanks. There will be more for your group. Now, back to you, Madlyn, can you put together five teams with the diagnostics beds and use bots to transfer the now mobile units."

"How many personnel?"

"Again, that's up to you. Just make sure you have the people you need. Get volunteers from the people on deck three. They will not see combat, but they will be in shielded suits."

12