The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 21: Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim stumbled back, looked down at his chest.
6.7k words
4.68
4.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has been amended with Adult content.

By T Hodge

Chapter 21 Part 2 and 3 of 3

Chapter 20 of 27

Tim stumbled back looked down at his chest. He saw the bullet hole with a bit of blood. He thought, 'that one hurt.' He looked up into the eyes of the shooter, and they showed surprise. Tim took a step forward.

The leader looked at Tim and shot again. His eyes showed a worried look.

Everyone in the place just stood there, like they were in a trance, waiting to see what would happen next. All eyes were on Tim and the leader. The leader's group thought Tim should be dead, two shots, and still stood.

Some of the group now started to move towards the door. They thought if this guy could take two shots to the chest and still walk, what could the others do? They looked towards the girls and saw the one that was all red. She had flames coming from her fingers; the one right next to her now had a head of a gorilla.

This time Tim did not step back, just stepped forward again. The leader shot two more times. Tim reached out, took ahold of his gun arm, and turned the gun into the leader's chest. "Let's see if you can take a shot to your chest and walk away."

The leader's face turned pale white, and his eyes got big. He said, "No, please."

Tim placed his finger on the trigger finger and pressed. The gun fired one time; the leader's face showed the pain and the astonishment that he was dying.

Tim stepped back to allow the leader to fall. His whole group just looked at their leader lying there on the floor and then at Tim. He pointed to the leader and said, "could all of you, please leave, and could you please get this man off our dance floor."

They never spoke a word. The group looked around him and found that the women were smiling and aware of something. Two men grabbed their leader under his arms and dragged him outside. The whole group was gone, without any more trouble.

Once everyone was out the door, everyone ran to Tim. Tim turned towards the girls and smiled. He walked over to where he had been sitting and sat down. He needed a moment to process what had happened. Tammy and Shanae were the first there; Tim raised a finger signaled them to wait. He sat there shaky and disbelieving what had just happened.

"Sarha, I just got shot four times in the chest. What will happen now?" Tim needed this information to understand better and cope with this.

"Tim, how bad did it hurt? Are you bleeding now?"

"The answer to your first question. It hurt like hell, the second question; it drained a little, but it stopped a few seconds after the first bullet entered the chest."

"Then, everything will be OK. The micro-nano-bots will eat the bullets before they can do any damage. Your chest may be sore for a few days."

"Thank you, Sarha!" Tim now looked towards the girls. "You all heard Sarha, I am OK, and no damage done."

Tammy now cased the others back to the dance floor while she and Shanae stayed with Tim. They both looked over their shoulders to check on the others. "Tim, you took a big chance there. How are you really feeling?" Asked Shanae, and her face showed that she was worried.

"Shanae, Tammy, I am feeling good. The first shot was the one that took me by surprise, and it did hurt going into my chest. But once the shock was over, I knew everything would be OK."

There came a knock on the door. Tim and the others looked that way. Shanae walked over and opened it. There stood the manager and a King's soldier. "Is everything OK? I called the soldiers when that group showed up." Said the manager. He had a puzzled look, and his face showed a strain of what he thought had happened.

"May I come in and have a look around, see the King would have me shot in the morning if something happens to you."

"Please, come in, we don't want anything to happen to you, and you will be able to walk around and see there is nothing wrong." Said Tim, and he motioned for the band to start playing again and the girls to dance.

The soldier walked around, opened all doors, and looked inside. He looked on the floor and saw the blood. He thought, 'twenty-five came in here, wanting trouble, no sign of it, and everything is in place. Something happened, but what?' "Sir, I am sorry for disturbing your party."

"Sir, it is not a problem, and you did not disturb us. If we have a problem, we would gladly have you join us. Now, enjoy the remainder of your day." Tim was getting up and walking towards the door with them.

He and the manager stepped back out the door. Outside, the soldier said, "Sir, I believe your story. There was blood on the floor, but everything else seemed to be in place. There were no signs of a fight."

"But I saw twenty-five individuals wanting to fight and heard four shots. How could there not be something wrong?" He now shivers and stands with his hands jammed into his armpits. He knew what he saw and heard.

"Sir, as I said, I believe you. Please remember that these people rescued our outer world from five hundred pirates. The stories that the people of that world are telling, these soldiers walked down the middle of the streets while being shot at, and in return killed those shooting at them."

"Maybe, just maybe, the twenty-five saw something that could have changed their mind about the need for a fight." The soldiers said with visible tension in his muscles. He had a slight smile, not really believing that. He then turned towards the managers and said his goodbyes.

Shanae, Tammy, Tawni, and Pauline all sat with Tim now. They knew the trouble was over. Now they could enjoy the evening. Their group danced, ate, and enjoyed for four hours. It was time to return to the shuttle. Each girl thanks Tim for the evening of fun and excitement. They all said they would remember this day.

Before Tim left, the manager asked if he could speak with him. "I am sorry for what happened earlier; the waitress and bandleader told him what and how things happened." The manager had a surprised look, "But, I still don't believe them, but I am happy that everything worked out for your group."

"Thank you for allowing us to use your place to relax in," Tim said and handed him a credit stick, and thanked him again.

Everyone headed back to the shuttle and MTS back to the ship.

***

Tim woke the following day with only Tammy and Shanae in bed with him. Tammy raised her head and looked around. Not seeing Tabitha, she looked at Tim. "Are you going to be mad at her for not being back?" She was glancing towards Shanae to see if she heard what was said.

"No, she's a big girl now; she and you both are out on your own to learn. What she does now is her business." Tim leaned back against the headboard with his hands behind his head.

Tammy moved over between Tim's legs and pulled his shorts down, looked up into his face, and said, "If I wanted to do this to someone else, it's OK with you?" She now lowered her head and began to suck his dick.

"Yes, you could, but you had best be able to do him just as good or better," Tim replied, with a smile and a low moan.

After Tammy finished and Shanae awoke. Everyone got dressed and headed to the bridge, and Tim walked in with Shanae right behind him. Mayio pointed to the lounge and tilted her head that way.

Tim turned, asked Shanae to wait, and then walked into the lounge to see what was happening. There sat Tabitha in a chair with her feet up and a drink in her hand. She looked as if she had been sitting there all night, and she sat there fiddling with the top button of her shirt.

Tim walked over to her and sat across from her. "Tabitha, you look worried. Why?"

"Tim, I just got in; I don't want you mad at me." She had a pouted look like she was going to cry.

"I am not mad at you. You are a grown woman; you can and will do what you want. I cannot give you a time to be in or who you can be with, and that is your choice. But I can tell you this ... enjoy it."

"But, Tim, I am supposed to be with you." She still looked like she was about to cry and was trembling as she talked. She twisted a napkin around in both hands.

"I bet you acted the same way with your mother when you did something she didn't want you to do, am I right?"

"Yes, Why?"

"I am not your mother and not your father, and I am a friend with benefits." He smiled at that one.

She now sat up straighter and quit twisting the napkin. "And what do you mean by that remark. A friend with benefits?" She had a questionable look.

"A friend is someone who cares for you."

"A friend I understand ... The benefits are what I don't understand!"

Tim smiled; he forgot that she did not know what benefits meant. "Tabitha, benefits. ... Well, that's what we do with each other morning and nighttime."

"You mean the sex part?" She now smiled. Now understand the benefits.

"Yes, and does not mean that you cannot go out and have a fun time and enjoy yourself. You are young and need to spend time with people your age."

Tabitha now knows Tim's not mad and is OK with her actions.

Tammy walked into the lounge as Tabitha got up and walked over and hugged Tim. She went over, hugged Tabitha, and whispered, "I want all the details every last bit."

"First, I'm going to have to dress for the meeting today. Tim the King did ask a question, but only you can answer. He wants to know what it will take to get an MTS machine?"

"We can't just leave them lying around. Besides, one would do him no good."

"Well, he wants to start trading with our father."

"Our father, my ass, he wants it to keep tabs on you," Tammy said with a laugh.

"He does not, and I've only known him for a day."

"Then answer this, did you get any sleep last night?"

"That's none of your business."

"OK, girls, that's enough," Tim said with "Tabitha, get dressed for your meeting."

Both Tabitha and Tammy walked out of the lounge and headed back for her to get dressed.

***

Tim left the lounge, walked onto the bridge, and looked around. "Mayio, I will be in the debriefing room if I am needed." He continued to the debriefing room and sat in his seat.

"Sarha, could you appear here, please."

"Tim, how may I help you?"

"I need to know if we gave the King here an MTS and he used it to trade with Tabitha's father, could we control it?"

"Yes, but someone would have to be at the control panels at all times." Said Sarha.

"Is there any way someone could gain control and use the machine to invade the world at the other end?" Said Tim.

"There is always a chance of that."

"We keep all portals open all the time. Is there a way to close them? That way, you could keep unwanted people out." Asked Tim.

"Well, you could put a shield up on your side. That way, nothing can come through without the shiels being lowered." Said Sarha.

"At present, we provide a route for each MTS to where we want it to go. Is there a way for each station to give its own path?

"Yes, to that question, we could set up a program to allow each station to act on its own. It would be allowed to connect to any other station." Said Sarha.

"OK, how would one know which station you are connecting to?"

"We could give each station a code name, and only the proper people would know the name or address of that station."

"OK, now how many MTS stations do we have at present?"

"Let's see; there's Tabitha's ship, Tabitha, and Tammy's homeworld, and twelve shuttle crafts. We have two here, deck two and deck nine; I believe that covers it. A total of sixteen."

"Can anyone make an MTS of their own by copying our?"

"No, they would need a particular metal and then know the exact formula." Said Sarha.

"Sarha, does anyone on this ship know the formula?"

"No, each step is done by my bots, and no one is allowed to be near them." Said Sarha.

"One last question, how many more MTS can we make?"

"Tim, I have enough for two more MTS, then we will have to find a place to get the special metal."

"Sarha, could you look for a place to mine that metal? Let me know when you find it."

There was a knock on the door, "Come on in." Tim said that when he looked around, he saw Tabitha and Shanae coming through the door, and both had smiles.

"Tim, I have good news, The meeting was a remarkable success, all parties were happy with the negotiations. The councils will be going back tomorrow morning. Each got what they wanted to a limit. You got a new corvette with the guns and all. And that's without the MTS."

"I am happy for you. Your first mission and it's a success. How does it feel knowing you can bring two parties together without them fighting?"

"It feels fantastic. The best part, knowing that each got most of what they wanted." Tabitha stood there, wrapped her arms around her waist, and spun around laughing. She was in a joyful mood.

"What do you mean about I got a corvette?"

"Just what I said, You got a corvette ship with guns and everything. It is a gift from the people of this system for your help in the liberation of the people and the gathering of this meeting."

"Did you thank them for us? And I have one more mission for you!"

"OK, what's that?" Said Tabitha.

"We are going to place an MTS machine on their planet and hook it to your father's MTS. So now your mission is to supervise the setup and operation of this MTS."

"Tim, that could take weeks; what will you be doing in that time?"

"First, we will be upgrading the new corvette to be our decoy. Then, Sarha fined the metal we needed for more MTS machines and mined it. For now, you are to return to the King, find a location for the machine, and make all the arrangements that are needed."

"Tim, am I being punished for not coming in last night?" Tabitha said with an angry look, her hands on her hips, holding her elbows wide from her body.

"No, just the opposite. While setting up the MTS, I hope you make the same deal with this King as your father. I want twenty-five soldiers onboard and rotated monthly."

"Why, do you want more soldiers?"

"If we have soldiers from different worlds fighting side by side, it makes for a stronger army. We will be helping build better relationships between the worlds."

"OK, I understand. You are trying to build a universal army along with trades between worlds."

"The soldiers that are with us must wear our suits and be part of any operation we do and under our control."

"OK, I will see what I can do. Tim, when do you want to take control of the corvette?"

"Let me know about the soldiers first, and then we'll talk about the corvette."

"Tim, we just received a call from Nifuru. She is the pilot today on Tabitha's ship. There seems to be a ship with no ID above the city." Sarha said.

"Tabitha, take Tammy with you and tell the King I will need those soldiers now. And that the mayor and council member are to return with us."

"I am on my way." Said Tabitha.

"Sarha, inform the Commander we will need the soldiers ready to go in ten minutes. I need to talk to Nifuru."

"Tim, the channel is open."

"Nifuru, this is Tim; how are things now?"

"Tim, the ship showed up around an hour ago and parked over the city. We have not heard a thing from them."

"You are doing good; keep your cool. We will be sending soldiers and the city council back to you." Said Tim.

"What do you want us to do?"

"Make sure that your ship guns are loaded and ready. Tell the soldiers by the MTS there will be a lot of people coming through. Close and lock all airlock doors and wait, and I'll be on my way."

"Sarha, tell DarkIce and Madlyn they are needed on the bridge."

"Tim, the Commander, DarkIce, and Madlyn are on their way."

The Commander walked onto the bridge, "Tim, I have twenty-five on their way to the MTS and Tabitha's Ship. I will have another thirty soldiers ready to go in half an hour."

DarkIce and Madlyn walked up to Tim as she finished telling Tim this. "What's happening?" Asked DarkIce.

"There is an unidentified ship over the city we left. Madlyn, I need all the medical teams you can get ready. DarkIce, twenty-five soldiers from the world below will come aboard. I was hoping you could get them into our suits and show them how to use our weapons."

Madlyn turned around and walked from the bridge; over her shoulder, she said, "ten teams will be ready to go." She was gone.

Tim called Nifuru, "Is there any change? Do we have anyone on the two ships we brought down?"

"There is no change here. As for the other ships, I have no idea, and I will see if I can find out about that."

"Tim, Tabitha said the King is getting the soldiers ready now; they will be on their way to you shortly. They have been instructed that you are in charge."

"Sarha, tell the MTS room that we will be receiving soldiers and have four bots there to guide them to deck four."

"Commander, I want the first two groups to secure the two ships. The following groups to secure our ship. I want a staging area at the bottom of our ramp."

"I will pass that along, and the first group has crossed over."

"Commander, I would like you, Tawni, Pauline, and Madlyn to return to Tabitha's ship with me."

Tim started for the lift, and Shanae was right behind him. He turned to look at her, and she said, "Where you go, I go."

Tim shrugged his shoulders and started to walk towards the lift. He stopped and said, "Fafaw, are you there? If so, with you being the chief engineer for the MTS, I need you to keep pushing the soldiers over to Tabitha's ship, along with the medical teams."

Fafaw stood beside the MTS machine, waited for Tim and his group to enter the MTS room, and crossed over. There they were met with the soldiers, and before Tim had time to get to the ship, all twenty-five soldiers were there.

The Commander told the teams which ones were to do what. The teams approached the two former pirate ships. The doors were opened, and out came the civilians. They said, "They were told to leave the ships in the soldier's hands and head home." And that's what they did.

The soldiers entered the ships and locked the doors. Tawni was left at Tabitha's ship airlock door as the head guard and two soldiers from each world.

Tim walked onto the bridge and saw Nifuru. She turned and saw Tim at the same time. She got up from her seat and headed towards him. "I am so glad to see you." She said with a trembling voice. She was shaking. "I don't think I could have handled much more of this!"

"You have done great, don't put yourself down. Now let's see what we've got?" Tim walked over and sat down in the pilot's seat, and he checked all the panels to make sure that everything was ready.

He turned to Nifuru and said, "You have done an excellent job; everything is ready."

A voice came over the com, "Sir, someone is trying to contact this ship. What should we do?" It was a soldier from one of the ships.

"Do not do a thing. Let them think about why no one is answering their calls."

"Tim, it's DarkIce; we have the soldiers from this world on board and dressed and trained; what now?"

"Send them over here. I think we will mix them with our soldiers."

"Commander, please place one of their soldiers with three of ours. With instruction to help and protect them."

"Sarha, are the probes still here?"

"Yes, Tim. You can access them anytime, and I can remote control them through Tabitha's ship system. What do you need done?"

"I need to know if there are any pirates in the area around the city."

"Tim, I have scanned the area; yes, there are three groups, coming from the far west side of the city. There are about fifty of them."

"Sarha, contact Tabitha, asked for her father to send one hundred more soldiers right away. Then ask the King if he could send more soldiers, as many as he can."

12