The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 24: Pt. 01

Story Info
Tabitha give Tim a BJ for the sperm to give to her mother.
5.8k words
4.69
5.3k
4

Part 35 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 Part 1

"But, Tabitha, as we did last time if we do. Your father will know it was for my health. I think he would like me to come home, looking the same way as I left."

"OK, mother, I'll do it. This way, our father will not see you in this condition."

Tim still just stood behind Tabitha, listening to the conversation.

"Pauline, could you step outside the door? I don't need someone walking in on what is about to transpire." Tabitha smiled at Pauline.

Pauline turned to walk to the door. "You will tell me in detail what is about to happen, right."

"You already know. You have done this yourself, and I do not need one of the soldiers or the pirates walking in on the Queen like she is."

Tabitha turned around and drew Tim toward her. She grabbed his fly and pulled it down. Reach in and brought out his semi-hard cock. "I see you have been thinking about what will happen."

"Do you really want your mother to see what you're doing?" Tim looked at Tabitha, then at Tabitha's mother, and he got a smile from both.

"Remember Tim? She was there the last time we did this. I believe my father received the same treatment that night." The Queen just laid there and nodded her head and grinned.

***

The soldiers moved into the cargo hold and spread out to cover the area. The Commander walked out and checked the site. She looked towards the only non-soldier there, "You must be Sherald?"

"Yes, and you are the Commander; I am here to show you where the pirates are." Sherald moved forward to the Commander.

"How many pirates are left here?" As she and Sherald walked towards the bay exit.

"There were twenty, but Tim killed one, I killed one, and there is the boss. He is kind of being worked over on the bridge. But Tim doesn't want anyone on the bridge."

"Are the pirates all in one area?"

"No, they are on one deck, and it's just different rooms. Please, with every pirate, there can be one or more females. They're the same as me, prisoners. Please treat these people as friends."

"We will," The Commander turned towards her troops. "Listen up. There may be one pirate in the room with multiple women. Treat the women as the good guys. Not one of them are to be hurt. Teams of three soldiers per room."

The Commander turned to Sherald, "Is there someplace we can send the women to safety?"

"Yes, they should go directly to the dining hall."

"OK, you heard that. After they leave, secure the pirate, and check the entire room, just in case there's someone else there.

Everyone got to the deck and started to their assigned door. When everybody was ready, the Commander gave the signal. There came all kinds of squeals from the rooms. But no gunshots.

Naked women rushed out of the rooms and made their way to the dining hall, and Sherald was standing at the entrance. So, all the women knew they were now safe.

"Ladies, please, have a seat; we'll be free in a few minutes when the pirates are all brought to a room and placed under guard. Afterward, you will be allowed to go back to your rooms and, the best part, put on clothes. For some of you, it has been quite some time." Sherald stood there and looked around to make sure everybody was there.

She did a second count. There was definitely one missing. "Has anyone seen Susan?"

"She went with the pirate Pete, and they were on their way to the front bay."

Sherald stopped what she was doing and went looking for the Commander. "Come on; I need help!" As she ran past the Commander.

The Commander began to follow and summoned some soldiers. They descended a staircase and moved to the middle of the hallway. Sherald said, "I have a friend; she may be in there with a pirate."

The Commander moved to open the door slowly. They heard a scream; she pushed the door open quickly and saw a woman with her arms tied with a rope hanging from the ceiling. A man with a stick was beating her.

The Commander ran towards the man and tackled him before he could turn to see who was there. She started beating him up and had no intention of quitting soon.

The other soldiers helped the female named Susan down; they laid her gently on the floor. Then turned to see if the Commander needed help.

"Somebody get this bitch off of me." The pirate said as he covered his face, using both arms.

"You think I'm a bitch now? Just wait." The Commander stopped and stood. She turned to Sherald, "Where is that dining hall?"

Sherald looked into the Commander's face and saw hate. "Right up the steps."

"Go get the women, now!"

Sherald turned and ran from the room, and she didn't stop until she was in the dining hall. "Everyone follow me, Now!" She turned and moved back through the doors.

The women saw the look on Sherald's face. There were no questions; they just followed. They made their way back to the bay. Upon entering, they saw pirate Pete hanging from the same rope as Susan had been hanging from.

The Commander turned to look at the women. Each of you has been in this room with this animal. Tim does not want us to kill anyone. So, each of you will have two hits.

Each woman looked down and saw Susan lying on the floor, marks over her. They each remembered how it felt. They turned, and a female picked up the stick and took her two hits.

The Commander and Sherald stood there and watched the whole time. The Commander turned to Sherald, "would you like to take Susan's turn?"

"No. I wish Susan could have done it herself." Sherald turned to see Susan being taken out the door on an anti-gravity board. She turned and followed.

The Commander told the soldiers to cut the animal down and have him put with the rest.

***

Tim, Sherald, and the Commander all met at the door to the bridge. "Tim, why didn't you want anyone on the bridge?" Asked the Commander.

"The boss man and his friend are having a few parting words. They didn't need anyone interrupting their way of communicating, and they needed the time to say their goodbyes."

"Tim, that was so sweet of you."

They now opened the door to the lift and looked out onto the bridge. Mona sat in the Captain's seat, naked just like they had left her. But she was all smiles and in a good mood. They looked around for Mr. Crook. "OK, where's he at?" Tim asked.

Mona pointed to the bedroom. "I thought he needed to sleep for a while; the boss needs his rest." She got up and walked to the door.

Everyone followed her. They looked into the room. On the bed was Mr. Crook, all tied up, and his body was covered with welts and bruises. "Tim, I am sorry, but he bit his tongue when he was talking so loud."

"Mona, is he still alive?"

"You said you wanted him alive; he is barely alive but alive."

"Mona, if you and the other women would like to get dressed and meet us in the dining hall, it would be OK. Say in about fifteen minutes?"

Mona turned and walked out to the lift and left. "Commander, I will need your soldiers to transfer the pirates over to the shuttle and down to the castle. Leave two or three to guard the bridge. I'll send a new pilot up later."

"Tim, I'll stay here until the new pilot gets here. It kind of feels like home." Sherald walked over and sat in the Captain's seat.

Tim went to the dining hall to check on the women. He entered the room, and there were twenty-eight women seated. All were now dressed and looked gorgeous. In the front of the room were Commander Yodson-Hatett and three of her soldiers. Commander Yodson-Hatett shifted towards Tim.

"Tim, the prisoner transfer is done. They took Mr. Crook and four guards to a hospital, and there will always be a guard in the room."

Tim turned and asked, "I see two different species here. Do we know what they are?"

"Tim, I have had translators brought over so that they will understand you. Sherald and Susan are from the same tribe, along with ten others. They are from a planet called Geline. As you can tell, the pink skin and long tail. The tail is poisonous.

The other eighteen are like Mona from Bellurians. As you can see, their skin is a shade of yellow. The gem on their forehead is a weapon, and it produces a shock wave it would knock you off your feet.

The women turned to him to find out what was going on.

"Good evening, ladies, my name is Captain Tim Bodge, and this lovely lady is Commander Yodson-Hatett. We came aboard to rescue our Queen, but in doing so. We have now freed all of you." Tim stood there and looked around to see how the women took this so far.

There were happy faces and concerned glances. "What will happen to us now?" A voice from the rear asked.

Tim looked toward Commander Yodson-Hatett. She shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I honestly don't know as of this moment." Tim turned back to the women, "We will have to talk to each of you. Try to find out what you want. But we will not abandon you. I will promise you that."

"What are we to do now?" Another asked.

"Let me ask a question? This ship is orbiting around the world below. We could take you down there and let you make your way from there. Or maybe you could stay on this ship and be dropped off on another world of your choice." Tim asked and waited.

***

Tabitha and Pauline sat with the Queen during her recovery. Tim's nano-bots functioned like a charm; the black and blue markings were nearly gone. She felt much better.

Tim and Sherald walked into the room and saw the Queen seated. "You look a great deal better now. We won't be able to transfer you to the castle for a few minutes." Stated Tim as he walked over and stood beside Tabitha.

"Tim, do you think Dad should know about the nano-bots?" Asked Tabitha.

"Tabitha, that's between the Queen and the King. That's for the Queen to say."

"Tabitha, I will tell the King, my husband, about having to have Tim's nano-bots in good time."

"Mom, why don't you try standing up and walking?" Tabitha stood to assist her mother to stand, and Pauline went to the other side of the Queen and extended her arm.

"I can make it on my own." The Queen stood on shaking legs and took one step, and she raised the other foot to advance and began to fall.

Tabitha and Pauline grasped the arms of the Queen to sustain her. "Mother," Tabitha yelled.

The Queen was unbalanced and tripped forward again, dragging the two with her. Her legs gave out right then and there.

Tim stepped forward and grabbed the Queen, holding her around the waist.

"Tim, I appreciate the hug, but please, not so tight." She smiled at him.

"So sorry, my Queen. But you were the one that fell into my arms."

"Maybe I had better sit back down."

Tim lifted her and stepped toward the bed, slowly sitting her down.

The Queen turned and looked at Tabatha and said, "I understand why you like being in Tim's arms. They are warm and strong."

"Mom, you should rest. Why not wait for the transfer of all the prisoners before going home?"

"Tim, all the prisoners have been handed over. Sorry that it took such a long time; some prisoners had to be transported by anti-gravity board." Commander Yodson-Hatett was smiling.

The Queen, Tabitha, and Tim were transferred into the MTS room. There were warm regards everywhere for the Queen.

***

Tim was back in Sarha's vessel the next day. "Sarha, is there any news on Tabatha's ship?" Tim sat in his seat and felt a slight pain in his left side. He thought, 'I must have pulled a muscle.'

"The relief crew was heading that way. Once they are in place, they should be approximately five hours from Tabatha's home planet."

"Send a message; I want them to watch over the pirate's ship. That vessel belongs to us now. Have DarkIce and Shanae come to see me."

"Both are on their way. Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes, I need to know both Tabitha and Tammy's schedules?"

DarkIce and Shanae entered the bridge, "What is it you want, Tim?" They approached Tim on his right side and waited.

"You guys did a great job together. I have to ask you if you would go to our new ship to help train them."

They both looked stunned, "You want the both of us to go and train a crew. How long will we be there?" Asked Shanae.

"First, you will take engineers and install an MTS. Once it's done, you're free to go back and forth. Second, the women who are on the ship. They have never done anything of the sort. So, you can get people from this ship over there to help teach, and it will be on-the-job training."

***

Sherald sat in the Captain's chair and watched the screen. There was an alarm somewhere. She rose and began to look around. A light blinked on a machine in front of her. She approached and looked at it. She saw a monitor with white lines of circles with a blinking light on the distant exterior.

The light was moving towards the center of the screen. She quickly returned to her seat and turned her microphone to Tim's channel. "Tim, help, there is a ship heading in our direction. What should I do?" Sherald's heart was beating a mile a minute, shaking her hands. She hoped that she had called on the right channel

"This is Sarha; who is this?"

"Is Tim Bodge with you? Tell him this is Sherald, and there's a ship headed my way."

Tim sat and listened to the call. "Sarha, call Tabatha's ship and see if they're the ones."

"Sherald, this is Tim. How far away are they?"

Sherald walked back to the screen and looked to see if she could tell. "Tim, I can't read the machine. But the circles between them and the middle, there are seven. Does that mean something to you?"

"Tim, Tabitha's ship is about an hour away. What do you want them to do?" Sarha just waited for Tim's answer.

"Sherald, that is not one of our ships. If they call, do not answer, get the women together. I will have a ship there within an hour."

"Open a channel for me to Tabitha's ship. Tim here, who's in charge?"

"Tim, it's me, Mayio. What do you want me to do?"

"When you come out of hyperspace, there will be two ships. The one closest to the planet will be ours. If the other fires on us. Scan the ship to see if there are any prisoners. If there are, take out the engines. Once that's done, If they fire at you, destroy them. OK?"

"I will do that. I'll call and let you know what happened. Mayio out." She turned to the crew and said, "You heard Tim, start getting things ready."

Tim thought of seven circles: it's about half an hour more until Tabatha's ship gets there. All Tim could do was wait.

***

Sherald went downstairs to the dining hall where the women had assembled. "May I have your attention. We have a small problem."

"Where is Tim?" One of the ladies asked.

"Tim went back to his ship. He thought we were safe, and his second ship will be here in an hour. But in the meantime, there is another ship headed this way."

"That's good for us, right?" Another one asked.

"Yes and no, as long as it is friendly. Otherwise, we could end up in trouble. The planetary shuttle will only return in an hour and a half."

"Then we are helpless." Someone else said.

"No, we must help each other. Has anybody got any suggestions?"

"If we all stay together, they won't hurt us."

"If we remain together, they will make us prisoners once more. I'm not going to allow that to happen to me." Someone said from the rear.

"Why don't we go into our rooms and have them come find us."

"Wait, that's it. We could use our weapons, and one of you uses your shock wave to knock them down, and one of us uses our poison tail."

While Sherald stood in the dining hall, a voice came broadcasting from the other ship. "Mr. Crook, are you there? It's Captain Jack here. Have you heard the good news? Tim Bodge is a wanted man, and the federation is now offering a 10,000-credit reward for him, dead or alive. Mr. Crook, why aren't you answering?"

Everybody stopped what they were doing and waited to see what Sherald was about to do.

"OK, we now know it's not a friendly ship, and Tim said not to answer. So, they will send a party over to see what is happening here. Let's do this, two shockers and two stingers to a room."

"Why two each?"

"That way, whoever enters the room has less chance of fighting us off. To distract them more, remove your clothes."

"But I just put these on."

"So, leave them on and run the risk of dying. OK, pick your partners; keep at least ten rooms between you and the next trap. Try to make him come in and shut the door. This way, nobody knows what's going on."

All the women got together and set off to their rooms.

***

"Mr. Crook, could you reply?" Captain Jack turned toward his best soldier. I must be aware of what's going on there. Take six men and double-check."

The soldier picked up six bodies and proceeded toward the shuttle. They docked with the other ship and entered the airlock. When they emerged from the bay, they heard nothing but silence. The soldiers were wondering where the crew was.

One said, "This is like walking on a dead man's ship."

"You two take that corridor, the two of you, the other corridor. You two and I will take the next deck up."

The soldiers started to do what they were told. The first two started down the corridor, checking each door. They went inside, didn't find anything, and moved on to the next one. They walked into the next one and saw four naked women huddled together in the remote corner. They stood there and stared at them.

"Why don't you go find out if there are more rooms like this one. I think I will be able to handle these ladies." He turned to his buddy and gave him a sign to get out. He locked the door behind his friend. He turned back to the females and started towards them.

The females now separated, allowing about three feet between each.

"Now, ladies, we have a lot of time to get to know each other." He moved forward as he eyed each. Deciding which one would be his first. It had been a long time.

He raised his head to look into their faces. The two Bellurians looked at his face and let their powerful shock waves loose. Both shock waves hit him square in the head, knocking him backward. At the same time, the two from Geline let their tails fly. The poisonous tips wrapped around his neck and injected their poison. They lowered him to the floor with their tails still around his neck. The females were now proud of their team's actions.

Their leader made his way to the bridge. He saw four females, three were naked, and the other stood to one side. "Who are you? And where is Mr. Crook?"

"Mr. Crook has left the ship and will not be back. As for who I am, Captain Sherald, this is my ship now."

The pirate laughed, "How do you plan on keeping it. I'll take you down and use you as my sex slave." The two Bellurians let loose their shock waves as he stepped forward, and the Geline let her tail fly. The poison was working fast.

Sherald stepped forward, "You see, I can keep my ship. Someone get an anti-gravity board. We'll take this trash back to its shuttle, and then we'll check out each group to see how they did."

***

Mayio brought her ship out of hyper warp and saw both ships on her scanner. She had her crew ready whenever they got close enough, and they could destroy the pirate's engines. They got closer, and the pirates fired a shot.

"I need those probes sent out now, straight to the engines. I need that ship scanned and also camera probes to both sides." Mayio said.

"We are scanning now! There is only the crew."

"Open a channel to Tim." Mayio requested.

"Channel opened."

"Tim, we are on location, and the other ship has only the crew. What do you want us to do?"

Tim sat on the bridge. "Sarha, I need the troop Commanders up here. Mayio, have you taken out the engines?"

"The probes are on their way, and it will be a few minutes. I have sent out camera probes. Do I need anything else?"

"No, you did what you had to do. I'll send soldiers to you, and they will get on board and take the ship." While Tim sat there and talked to Mayio. He felt that pain in his left side again.

12