The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 30

Story Info
The shuttlecraft docked, and Tim and his entourage.
12.4k words
4.75
4.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 50 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

This story has Adult content.

First edit by Steve

By T Hodge

Chapter 30 Part 1 of 4

Tim sat in his office. He had two thoughts, 'first the Targkeleax ship and then Queen Aleksandra Sofia Mikhailn.'

The Targkeleax ship was only hours away from the point of no return. He hoped they would decide to surrender, which would solve the problem. But if they chose to fight, it would be quick, with fifty against one.

But to surrender to whom? And where to put them? Tim thought, 'maybe on the prisoner's planet.' There were too many, and he knew that he needed to find the correct answer.

There was a knock on the office door. "Enter," Tim replied.

Captain Larry opened the door and stuck his head inside. "Tim, do you have time to talk for a minute?"

"Sure, come on in and have a seat. I was thinking about your friends."

"This is something I also need to talk about. Should they choose to surrender, what will happen to them?"

"This is precisely what I was thinking about. Do you know how many are on the ship?"

"Not precisely, but there could be anywhere from one thousand to fifteen hundred. Where are you going to put them all?"

"To be honest, right now, I have no idea."

Over the enter COM on Tim's desk, "Tim, the Targkeleax ship is calling."

"Place it through to me, here." Tim looked at Captain Larry. "Come over here, sit down."

Tim got up and walked around to the other side while Larry sat in Tim's seat.

"This is Captain Larry. May I help you?" He looked at Tim, hoping he would do this right.

"Larry, it's Mike. How're things going over there?"

"It's good right now, how about you? Have you and your shipmates decided?"

"Yes, we understand there are no requests, and we will surrender and receive no special treatment."

"Mike, could you give me one minute? I must talk to the Commander and see what will happen now?" Larry looked toward Tim.

Tim reaches around and places the link on mute. "OK, now that they have surrendered, we need to have them lower their shields and stop where they are. We will send a boarding party to them."

"Tim, if they need help of any kind, can we give it to them?" Larry looked unhappy.

"Ask if they need anything, and we'll see. Also, you and I will go over there and meet with Captain Mike. Have him meet you in the bay."

Larry turned the monitor back on and repeated what Tim had said.

Mike said they had an individual that needed a doctor, hoping Larry could bring one with him.

Tim nodded his head. Larry told Mike that would be arranged.

"I'm having the shields dropped now. The engines will be down to minimal power. How long before you will be here?"

Tim held up one finger and mouthed for one hour. Larry repeated it. "Mike, I will talk to you before the Commander, and I come over."

Tim turned the monitor off and said, "Pilot,"

"Yes, Tim, this is Mayio."

"I need you to move toward the Targkeleax ship, and we are still cloaked, right?"

"Yes, sir, how close, sir?"

"Within five thousand yards of it. We will be taking a shuttle to them."

"As you wish." Mayio turned to the bridge crew and gave them their orders, and they were on their way.

***

Tim informed the Feline Commander that the Targkeleax ship had surrendered and that he would be going over to talk to them. He would like for their ships to stay on standby.

The Feline Commander agreed and would have her ship ready at a moment's notice.

***

Tim was sitting in his office going over paperwork from Tawni. "Tim, we are next to the Targkeleax ship, the shuttle is ready for you." Came a voice over the COM.

"Have Captain Larry meet me at the shuttle."

Tim got up, left his office, and headed to the shuttle. Along the way, he picked up Pauline, Shanae, Braxlid, Connie, and Tabitha. All entered the bay, and they saw Commander Aimee Pearcee and twenty of her soldiers.

***

The shuttlecraft docked, and Tim and his entourage waited for the hatch door, and they entered the bay. Captain Larry saw Mike and some others standing on the far side of the bay.

Larry noticed a strange look on Mike's face. He leaned toward Tim, "Tim, there is something wrong."

In a whisper, without turning his head, "Yes, you are right, please, do not move under any condition."

"Tabitha, we have a problem; there seem to be too many people here."

"I can see that; I'll step forward and start talking to them."

"Connie, the one behind the Captain, has a weapon on the Captain."

"I will take care of him and the weapon."

"Pauline, Shanae, and Braxlid, could you handle the others?"

All three replied, "Yes."

Tabitha stepped forward and said, "Hello, Captain Mike, Our Commander wishes to speak to you. Could you please step forward?"

Captain Mike moved a few steps and stopped. "If your Commander wishes to talk, he'll have to come to me." The other individual was right behind Mike as he took his steps.

"Well, if you remember, you are surrendering to us. So, you will have to make the first move."

"Yes, but now that you are here, we have changed our minds." This time it was the one standing behind Mike that spoke.

"Who are you to be speaking for the Captain?" Tabitha took another step toward Mike. Now only about six feet from him.

"I am the new Captain, so you will now obey my orders if you want Mike here to live." He showed his weapon and returned it to Mike's back.

"But, you see, we do not care about Mike; he is jsut the captain of a ship that will not exist in five minutes."

"But your people will not fire upon this ship because you are here." He smiled, knowing he had them, right where he wanted.

"We are not here, and we are holograms because we knew that Captain Mike was only repeating what someone else had told him to say."

"You can't be holograms, whatever that is. I can see you." This individual now had a worried look.

"If you don't believe me. I'll step forward and let you put your hand right through me." Tabitha took another two steps forward.

Tim and the others just stood there, not moving and waiting for an opening.

Tabitha looked at the new Captain. "Well, what's it going to be? Are you going to surrender also, or will you lead your people to certain death?" She took another step, now only three feet from the Captain.

The new Captain took a step to the side and stuck out his hand to touch Tabitha.

Seeing this, Tim yelled, "Now!"

Tabitha grabbed the real Captain Mike and drew him toward her, twisting their bodies so she was covering his.

Connie raised her hands, and a beam contacted the other Captain. Raising him from the floor and flinging him and his weapon against the far wall, knocking him unconscious.

The other three took out seven of the crew and finished them off in almost no time.

Tim and Larry stood watching the action. Tim noticed a sniper sitting high up in the support bars. He grabbed Larry as the sniper fired, and Tim took the shot, falling to the floor, covering Larry.

Connie saw what had happened, raised her hands again, pulled him from his hiding place, and dropped him down the thirty feet, killing him.

Pauline moved over to where Tim lay and asked, "Tim, are you OK?"

Tim and Larry sat up. Larry looked at Tim with a surprised look. "Why did you take that bullet for me?"

"Because I can." Tim placed his hand on his left side; the bleeding had already stopped.

Tabitha helped Captain Mike and took him to the spot where Tim and his friend sat.

Tim stood and called the Commander in, having her arrest the individuals, and placed them in a cell. He would decide later what would happen to them.

Mike and Larry stood there talking about what had happened.

Mike turned to Tim, "You're human. Why are you not going to have us killed?"

"If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't have Larry offer you a chance to surrender, and I would have told the felines to fire on your ship."

"I have asked the same questions and got the same answer. The families were brought onto the ship and live as equals." Larry told his story and how it ended.

"Are there any others that wish to keep on fighting?"

"I don't think so. These were the ones that always were in trouble. I must ask, "Do you know what will happen to us?" Mike stood there crossing and uncrossing his arms, just a little jumpy with wonder.

"Mike, take us on a ship tour, and I want to meet your people."

"But, Tim, I cannot be accountable for the reaction when they see a human."

"Do you have a com system or a way to communicate with the whole ship?"

"Yes, why."

"Then tell them that I am a friend and not here to hurt them. As Captain you must always have control of this ship."

"They will see that you are bringing soldiers with you."

"No, there will only be Larry, you, and me."

"What if something goes wrong?"

"It's up to you to see that it doesn't."

Captain Mike made the announcement, and they started the tour. They began with the bridge; if looks could kill Tim would be dead at least ten times on the bridge alone.

Going through the housing units, Tim stopped and talked to some kids, and they were friendly and very well-mannered. After leaving the quarter's area, Tim says that the tour is over and wishes to return to the bay.

Larry and Mike were shocked at this, thinking Tim was displeased with what he saw.

Back in the bay, Tim saw Madlyn and her team. He turned and asked Mike if he could have someone show his Doctor and her team to the infirmary.

Tim talked to Madlyn: "I would love for you to treat the patient here and have what you need to be brought to you."

Madlyn nodded her head and proceeded to the infirmary.

"Captain Mike, this is your ship, and Larry will be the go-between. Tell Larry if you need anything, and he will have it brought over. For the time being, your ship will be under my protection.

"You will stay right here and continue to live your daily lives. I have other matters I need to attend to. It may take a few days, and I hope everything goes well here."

He turned to Larry; you have the usage of the MTS shuttle just outside. Get whatever they need.

Tim used MTS to get back to his ship and made his way to his office to check things out.

***

Deniece sat at her desk and asked, "Sarha, is Tim busy?"

"No, Tim is in his office reading reports. Why?"

"See if he has time to see me? Please."

It only took a minute for Sarha to get back to Deniece. "Deniece, Tim said to come on up."

"Thank you." She got up from her desk and told Miss C where she was going.

Deniece took a copy of the contract and proceeded to Tim's office. As she entered, Tim looked up; "good day Deniece."

"Tim, good news, we have a signed contract for four beds. With an add-on, the hospital will not bill for the use of the bed, and they are only to bill for nurse assistants at a minimal amount.

"Great, when do they want them?"

"At our convenience, we will have to manufacture them and test, then arrange for delivery and set up."

"Great, that will give the engineering department something to do."

"I'll stop in and see Gento, tell him to start on the beds, and arrange the delivery."

"How are you going to deliver and do the set-up?"

"Miss C and I figured to take an MTS shuttle to a closer moon and set up a transfer point. If that is OK with you?"

"Have DarkIce set up all the security for that site."

"I'll talk with him also, then go over to see Madlyn for the student nurses."

"Do you and the kids have anything planned for this evening?"

"No, not right now, but remember tomorrow is a school day."

"OK, How about you and me going down to Tabitha's home planet and having dinner and dancing?"

"I would enjoy that. Miss C will make sure the kids are in bed, so yes."

"I'll pick you up in two hours; it will be close to seven there."

"OK, How should I dress, dressy or casual?"

"I'll be wearing a suit if that helps."

Deniece left the office with a shit-eating grin. She thought, 'I'll dress to kill and see how he feels about that. Hopefully, he'll make a move on me.'

Deniece bounced back into her office. She moved to her seat and sat.

"I delivered the news about the contract, and then Tim asked me to go planetside and have dinner and dancing. Could you watch the kids?"

"Of course, I'll watch them. And what are you planning to wear?"

"Well, as little as possible. Hopefully, he'll ask me to stay the night." She had a bigger grin.

"I'll tell you what, let's close up the shop. You need to head home and get what little clothes you want on, and I need to soak in the tub before the kids get home."

They placed the 'closed' sign on the door and strolled home.

Miss C headed to the tub, and Deniece headed to the garment machine.

Deniece decided to wear a figure-hugging red gown with spaghetti straps, and the dress came just three inches below her ass cheeks. The straps didn't widen until three-quarters of the way down her breasts. Once the dress was made, she put it on. You could tell right away she wasn't wearing panties or a bra.

She walked in to show Miss C how she looked.

"Wow, if Tim doesn't fuck you tonight, I will."

That brought a smile to Deniece's face. She turned, added a bit of makeup, and was ready for her date.

Tim borrowed a cart from the storeroom; so Deniece could ride to the lift. He knocked on her door and stepped back. When Deniece opened the door, Tim stood there with his mouth open .

Deniece gently raised a hand to his face and closed his mouth. "Tim, you know it's not polite to drool before eating your dessert."

"I'm sorry, you look absolutely stunning."

"Which do you prefer me to dress like this or naked?"

"Deniece, you are putting any supermodel to shame; they would all bow down to you now."

Deniece blushed a little but was pleased to hear Tim say something like that to her.

Tim requested her arm and walked her to the cart. At the MTS room, Deniece was told how beautiful she looked. They entered the MTS and exited in the MTS room of the castle.

The guard's IDed Tim, "Tim, who is this lovely lady with you?"

Tim looked at Deniece, and with pride, he said, "This is Deniece, an exceptional friend and more."

Deniece smiled and looked at Tim, "Thank you for the compliment, and as for the more, I hope so too."

The guard turned and signaled another. "Please escort Tim and his lady friend to the waiting vehicle."

They followed the escort to the vehicle, and off they went to a top-of-the-line restaurant and dance hall.

Tim looked at Deniece during the ride, "Deniece, you look so beautiful this evening. You make me the happiest person in the world."

Deniece blushed. "Thank you," that's all she could say.

The vehicle pulled to the front door and a valet opened the door for Deniece, offering his hand to help her exit the vehicle.

As she stepped out, by-passers stopped to see such a beautiful woman. They thought this person must be a Queen from an extraordinary planet.

An older couple stood and watched Deniece exit. Deniece overheard what The lady said. 'You never looked at me that way."

He turned to say, "You never looked that incredible."

She slapped his arm and pulled him away, with her nose in the air.

Deniece thought, 'he won't get any tonight or possibly for a week." She then smiled to herself, hoping she might.

Tim circled the vehicle to stand beside her and stretched out his arm for her to hold.

Slowly she placed her arm into his. They stood under a large shelter with gold color pillars holding the roof with small and medium plants of unusual colors along the walkway. It was a curve to the right as they walked on the red carpet that started wide and narrowed as it approached the entrance. The lighting along the walkway bathed them in a soft orange glow.

Deniece turned to Tim in a soft voice and said, "This is so beautiful; it's like walking in paradise. Thank you."

They made their way to the entrance, and a door attendant opened the doors and tipped his hat to them.

Tim and Deniece stepped through the entrance and onto a polished marble floor. The pattern of gold leaves led to the check-in desk, and the walls were a light color. The maître d stood in a dark Tuxedo with a menu under his arm.

Tim and Deniece approached, and the maître d said, "Sir, ... Madam, Please allow me to escort you to your table. The maître d led them to a single dining room.

The maître d held Deniece chair for her. She sat and looked around. It was a dream place.

The walls were soft off white, sprinkled with gold and silver. The table was set with fine china, glassware, flatware, and white linen tablecloths. A single rose centerpiece and silver candelabras hung over the table.

The maitre d handed them the menus and said, "Their waiter would be right with them."

Music softly played in the background as they ordered and ate, with dim lights for a romantic atmosphere.

After they finished eating, they moved to the third floor for dancing. Their table sat at the edge of the dance floor. Tim asked Deniece to join him on the dance floor, and she accepted.

Tim and Deniece just sat down after three dances. A large gentleman asked Deniece to dance. She looked toward Tim, and he nodded his head.

While they were dancing, a large creature with horns tapped her partner on the shoulder and moved him out of the way. "Hello, my name is Rath." He was forcing his way in between Deniece and the gentleman.

Tim saw his and started to get up. A huge hand was placed on his shoulder and held him down.

Not wanting to cause a scene, he sat there and watched Deniece and her new dance partner.

Rath was holding her tightly, and she could feel the warmth of his body. She also felt a large object between his legs, and it was starting to enlarge.

She tried to move apart to allow space, hoping that that would enable his member to have time to shrink. But instead, Rath reached down, opened his pants, and allowed his huge cock to be free.

He then pulled her back in close, holding her tighter. There was little room between their bodies. She now felt that huge cock moving between her legs, trying to work its way up.

Their bodies' closeness didn't allow Tim to see what was happening to her. She looked in his direction and saw two others like Rath's friends standing next to Tim with their hands on his shoulders.

She thought, 'I wore this dress to allow Tim easy access, but now Rath is using that for his pleasure. Rath's arm around her waist raised her, so only her toes were touching the dance floor. Allows him to control her legs; they just hung there.

The dress was three inches from her hips, and Rath's arm around her waist. That brought the dress up another inch.

She could feel his cock enlarging and only inches from her pussy entrance. "Please, stop. I can't take your cock, being that large."

"It's excellent, dressed as you are and showing off everything. That tells me you are a slut and want to be fucked." Rath kept his back to Tim so he could not see Deniece and what was happening to her.

But others could, A couple dancing right next to them. The female noticed Deniece's dress was up above her butt cheeks and showed everything. "Honey, let's go home, now, please."

"But we just got here; why do you want to leave?"

She moved him around to show Deniece's ass and how everything was on show. "I want to leave."

"Her ass looks great." He stared at Deniece's ass and smiled.

"If you want to look at an ass, look in the mirror. Now you can kiss my ass, and I'm leaving with or without you." She turned and pulled him off the dance floor.