The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 33

Story Info
"I feel it happening, Tim. I’m pregnant."
11.6k words
4.67
3.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 33 Part 1 of 4

Story by T Hodge

Edited by Steve 2nd pass

Tim returned to the bridge, walked into his office, and saw Queen Purrless sitting in a chair next to his desk. He was surprised that no one had told him she was there.

He walked over, sat down, and asked, "Queen Purrless, how may I help you?"

"Tim, I don't want the girls to know I'm here." She sat there rubbing her hands together and looking extremely nervous.

"If that's what you want, that's how it will be. Now, what's the matter?"

"Somebody wants to kill us, the king and me." She replied in tears.

Tim got up, walked around to hand her a handkerchief, then sat on the corner of his desk and asked, "What happened?"

"I know as the Queen that I'm not supposed to be afraid. But it is not me; it's the King. You and I both know they can't kill me, but the King they can."

"Have they attempted?"

"No, not yet. One of my maids said she heard that people were furious with the King's handling of your murder of Delugoth."

"My murder of Delugoth? But it was a fair fight until he pulled out his claws."

"I know, and it was to stop Delugoth from trying to take the kingdom. But somebody's stirring up Delugoth's old friends."

"Does the King know about this?"

"I don't think so."

"What would you like me to do?"

"That's the problem. I don't know, and I don't want to lose the King, my husband."

"Would you like to talk to him about the stories? Maybe he would accept a bodyguard."

"No, he is too proud of a man to accept that."

Tim moved back to his seat and thought about a plan. "What if we placed cloaked sensors throughout the castle? And we would monitor them from here?"

"How would that help?" She sat there twisting the handkerchief, trying to act brave.

"Cloaked probes, not only do they keep an eye on things, but we could equip them with lasers. If anything approaches the King and our watchers see the danger, they can turn the weapons on, and they would be in defense mode."

"What would happen if they were already close to him?" She wiped a tear from her eyes and tried to smile.

"We can fit a brooch with a built-in shield. If something forceful comes toward the King, the shield will self-activate, and if it is like shaking someone's hand, the shield will do nothing."

"Tim, there is no way to protect him, really is there?"

"No, we can do many things, but we can't do everything if someone wants to get you two."

"Then, I will take what you can do; hopefully, that will be enough."

"I will have Pauline start setting things in motion. The only room we will not watch is your bedroom."

"Thank you for that. Please remember my girls are not to hear about this; if they do, they will never leave his side." The Queen rose and departed and returned to the castle.

Tim went to the TOC room and briefed Pauline on what he wanted to be done.

****

Tabitha sat at the edge of Tim's bed and inquired, "Tim, aren't you having dinner with Alice?"

"Yes, But I'm still unsure if I can get her pregnant. Or whether I want to."

"Tim, she's counting on you. Just think of how often she had to watch the women have a child and wished she could have one of her own. And now you've been dropped into her life."

"Yes, and all that sounds great. But what about how I feel?"

"Tim, you're a man, and you're not supposed to have feelings about getting a female pregnant. You guys only want the fun, doing the thing that makes the babies."

"I know, but I do!"

"Tim, you care about each individual on this ship, and you want the best for each one, right?"

"Right."

"Well, she is now part of this crew, and you want the best for her?"

"Of course."

"Then give her the baby she desires."

"I think it's time I headed over there. I'll think about it along the way."

"Think hard and tell the nano-bots to make it hard." Tabitha smiled as she said that.

Tim walked out of the MTS onto Alice's ship, and she was waiting for him. She put her arms around him and thanked him for coming.

They were talking on their way into the tiny dining room. Alice asked two of the women from the caves to make dinner.

****

After dinner, Tim moved to the living room. Tim sat on the couch waiting for Alice. She sat down with her right leg tucked under her left knee, allowing Tim to look at her pussy.

They talked about different things. Alice played with her nipples and twisting and pulling on them. Tim saw what she was doing, and it made his cock hard.

Alice looked over and saw that her playing was working. She reached out, placing a hand on his shaft, and began to pump it.

Tim let her do as she pleased. That way, he could tell when she was ready.

She got his dick hard, stood up, swung her legs over him, and placed her knees beside Tim's legs. She held his dick in one hand, reached down, and spread her pussy lips so the dick would slide in much more effortlessly. She positioned the head at the start of her pussy and slowly sank until she could grind her clit on his pubic bone.

"Oh, that feels better than I thought it would." She said as she increased her pace. She changed her rhythm and started rocking faster until she suddenly stopped. She just had an orgasm.

Alice rolled over onto the couch, laid back, spread her legs wide, and said, "I need you back inside me."

Tim rolled over, reached between her legs, and gently caressed her pussy, rubbing and squeezing it. Tim rose and moved her around, allowing her head to lie on the arm of the couch, then moved between her legs.

Alice felt Tim's dick slowly penetrate her. He slowly shoved his dick into her, feeling her pussy clenching his dick as she moaned loudly. Tim grabbed onto her breasts and slowly slipped his dick from her body until just the head was left inside. He hesitated and slammed back into her.

Tim pumped his ever-growing dick into her. It wasn't to create a baby. It was for her pleasure. He shoved his hard dick into her repeatedly. It made her yelp, "Yeah! Fuck me! "

Alice's orgasm lasted almost a minute before she finally stopped moving to catch her breath. "Oh, you're so big, you're stretching my cunt. Tim, could you fuck me again."

"Well, since you asked, could we move to your bed?" Tim stood, holding out his hand, helping Alice up from the couch.

Alice stood on wobbling legs. She looked down and saw cum running down the inside of her thighs. "I hope that's not my baby!"

"I don't believe it is. I haven't said anything to my nano-bots."

"So, you are just fucking me," Alice said as she stopped mid-stride. With Flaring nostrils and hate in her eyes, she said, "How many times will it take fucking me before you allow me to get pregnant? I have waited 45 years for someone like you to come along. Now you think you have the right to determine if you should impregnate me."

Tim stopped beside Alice. "I didn't mean it that way. Yes, you are going to get pregnant before we are finished. But I thought you might enjoy yourself. But if all you want from me is sperm, you can have it now. Turn around, spread your pussy, and I'll make a quick deposit and leave."

"I'm sorry! It's just the idea that I could have my baby after all these years." Alice moved to the bedroom doorway and motioned for Tim; she now had that seductive look back in her eyes.

Tim walked into the bedroom, and Alice lay on the bed with her legs spread and pointed toward her pussy.

"You can take as long as possible and as many times as needed. Use this body for pleasure, but please ensure I'm pregnant before you finish." She reached down and pushed her lips away from her pussy, showing her wetness.

Tim sat on the edge of the bed and asked Alice if she could sit up.

She sat up and moved beside him, "Tim, I told you I was sorry. What more do you want?"

"It's not a question of that. Have you ever told your nano-bots what to do?"

"Yes, one time, but what's that doing with me getting pregnant?"

"You need to tell your nano-bot to allow my sperm to fertilize your egg cells. If you don't, no matter how many times we have sex, you will not get pregnant."

Alice sat there and considered what Tim had just said. 'So, she needs to say, nano-bots allow Tim's sperm to impregnate me.' "OK, I have told my nano-bots. Now what?"

"Now, we can continue. Tim turned and kissed her. Now that Tim and Alice were on the same page, things could get hotter.

****

He told her to get on her hands and knees, face the wall, grab a pillow, and place it next to her mouth.

Once she was in that position, Tim climbed onto the bed behind her. Grabbed his dick and rubbed it in and around her cum filled pussy. Caught both of her hips.

"Wait, My AI, if I scream. Do not hurt Tim; he only does what I want done to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Alice, I understand and will not interfere."

With that said. Alice placed the pillow close to her mouth.

Tim lined up his dick and touched her asshole.

Alice moves forward a little. Tim had his hands on her hips and pulled her back to him.

He allowed himself to move back and lined up for her pussy. When he shoved it in, Alice gasped, and she thought it was to be her ass that he wanted.

Tim thought, 'nano-bots, my dick long enough to reach her womb and get her pregnant.'

Alice stayed in that position. Letting out moans and telling Tim to fuck her harder and faster, she needed to cum more. She needed to get pregnant.

Tim pulled back to the edge of her pussy and then thrust forward. She yelped as he hit her womb.

She said, "OH my GOD, Tim, I'm going to explode. I feel it happening, Tim. I'm pregnant!" Alice leaned forward onto the bed and cried.

Tim lay next to her and put his arms around her. She spooned back into him and cried tears of joy.

****

Tim walked into his unit, and Tabitha and Deniece sat on the couch. They looked at him and said, "You look like hell. What did Alice do to you?"

"Ladies, I am going to bed. By myself, and don't wake me up." Tim walked through the bedroom, laid on the bed, and fell asleep.

Tabitha and Deniece walked toward the bedroom door and looked at Tim.

Tabitha looked at Deniece and said, "Now, Tim knows how we feel when he's finished with us."

They both laughed and returned to the couch. "I wonder, how long before Alice knows she's pregnant?" Asked Deniece.

"Tomorrow, we could take a trip to her shuttle and see. You know you will have to be naked if we go there."

"Well, I walked around the beach naked, so I guess I can go to someone's home that way."

****

"Sarha, have we sent the first batch of buoys yet?" Asked DarkIce.

"Yes, some have been sent to King Purrless this morning. We will be sending the second batch to King Elbert tomorrow."

"How about the one for us?"

"It also was placed this morning, and Pauline in TOC is monitoring it now."

****

Queen Purrless returned home, and someone told her that one of her maidens had an accident. She had been walking home, and an out-of-control vehicle ran over her. The castle had sent its regards to the family, and they will have the Queen a new maiden in the morning.

Queen Purrless thought, 'Just this morning, she told me about the story, and now she's dead. I wonder who will replace her?''

The Queen enters her quarters and finds a maiden going through the King's desk drawer. "You there! What are you doing?"

The maiden turned around with a surprised look and said, "Sorry, ma'am, I'm the new maiden and needed to know where everything was."

"Well, there is nothing in there for you, now leave and don't return."

"Yeah, I heard that you needed a maiden. They sent me here, and I'm sorry for checking things out."

"Leave now!!!!"

"Yes, ma'am." The maiden turned and rushed out.

The Queen went to find out what the girl was looking at; the top sheet of paper was a list of some candy and ice cream shops. She thought, 'why would the King want a list of these shops?'

She heard a knock and turned to see who was there. "Enter."

The head of the castle workers entered, "Sorry to disturb you, ma'am, but I just wanted to let you know that you will have your new maiden tomorrow morning."

"I just chased your new maiden out." the Queen said skeptically.

The man shook his head, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but the new maiden will be my daughter, and she is at home now."

The Queen ran to the door and checked outside. "Did you see a maiden as you came in?"

****

Tammy stood before all thirteen children and the other four adults. "OK, now listen up. We are going off the ship to visit one of our member's homeworlds. The first thing is never to lose your translator, and it's the only way for us to find you if you lose your way.

Tammy looked at each child, checking to see that each had their bright purple shirt.

"Today's world is the one I was born in, called Katteena. My father is the King, and I am Princess Tammy to the world's people. But to you, I am Tammy."

"Now, we will break down into a group of three, with an adult." Tammy walked toward the MTS machine, and everyone followed.

"Mommy, can I hold your hand?" Wendy asked as she held up her tiny hand.

Deniece got Wendy's hand and called David, "Are you and Sadris going to be with us?"

Davis and Sadris moved to be with Deniece. They exited the MTS machine and walked out of the castle. Only having seen small villages, David looked up to the top of the building, and in doing so, he fell over backward.

"Mother, why are these buildings so tall?"

"These are homes and offices for a lot of people," replied Tammy. She pointed out that the one over there is the largest of them.

The King had a large vehicle waiting for them, and it was to take them around the city and to some of the most important places.

Tammy had the vehicle stop in front of the store, and everyone got out.

Chapter 33 Part 2 of 4

"All right, this is my favorite store, and this place is more than one hundred years old. The King said that you could have two candy bars on him."

The kids jumped with joy and moved inside. Deniece followed David, Sadris, and Wendy into the store. The children were so excited that they ran from one shelf to the next. She heard "I want one of those." "No, one of those."

The shop door opened, and three men walked in.

"Excuse me, the shop is closed for half an hour," Tammy said as she turned toward the men.

"That's all right. It will only take a minute, and you must be Princess Tammy." The taller of the three said.

"Yes, but the store is closed for now. As you can see, the children have their day."

"I have a message for your father. Our Big Boss said, 'work with him and live.'"

The shop became quiet, and everyone turned to look at the three men.

Not wanting to cause a problem, Tammy stood there not believing what she had just heard.

Wendy moved to stand next to Tammy and said, "Leave Tammy alone!"

The taller man looked down at Wendy. And said, "little girl ... go play before someone gets hurt." He then pulled a weapon from his pocket and pointed it at Tammy, and the other two also pulled weapons.

Deniece moved to get Wendy. The taller man thought she was coming after him and shot her.

Wendy ran at the man and started beating him on his leg.

The man reached down and picked up Wendy, "remember to tell your father what the Big Boss said."

Tammy looked at Deniece and the man and said, "I don't know who it is, but I know one thing. You are a dead man."

"Well, OK, the King can't do a thing. I'll take this little girl to make sure."

"If I were you, I wouldn't worry about my father. You ought to be worried about Tim!"

The taller man looked at Tammy like he didn't understand who this woman was referring to; the three men and Wendy moved quickly through the door and into a vehicle.

Tammy knelt to see about Deniece and knew that the probe watching over them had already alerted Sarha. She turned Deniece over and saw that the shot was to her upper chest, and blood was gushing out.

Tammy immediately placed her hand over the bullet hole and pressed hard.

****

"RED ALERT, RED ALERT," was heard all over the ship. Everyone rushed to their posts.

After spending the night with Alice and having a three-hour rest. Tim was in his office, "Tim, Deniece has been shot, and Wendy has been kidnapped."

Tim sat there for a moment, then it hit him, What Sarha had said. Tim asks, "Is Deniece dead?"

"NO, but Madlyn and four nurses are on their way, along with the Diagnostics Bed. Also, Team #1 will meet you in the MTS room, and Tabitha will be going because Tammy is involved."

Tim got up and headed to the MTS room. Along the way, Tim asked, "Do we know where Wendy is?"

"Yes, she has her translator. So, we will always know. Tim, right now she is OK, but she's scared."

Shanae, Pauline, and Connie were at the MTS waiting for Tim. Tabitha ran up and said, "Mother will meet us at the MTS."

Tim called Sarha, "I want Team number two and the first group of soldiers in ten minutes. I want cloaked probes following Wendy, and if they leave her someplace, I want a probe to follow them."

Tim exited the MTS machine, and the Queen was standing there. "Tim, Commander Aimee Pearcee is en route to the store with your backups. Vehicles are outside, waiting to take you straight there."

"We will have more vehicles for the others, and you're to leave now." She was pointing to the door.

Tim and everyone jumped into the van, and it left. The Queen had the roads cleared, so they didn't take long to get there.

Tim saw a large crowd being held back by the soldiers. Tim was out the door and inside the building as soon as the vehicle stopped.

He saw Tammy kneeling beside Deniece, and she looked around to see Tim. She rose to allow Tim to be with Deniece.

Tim looked at Deniece, and someone had shot her in the upper chest right side. Kneeling, he heard Deniece say, "They have Wendy."

"Madlyn is on her way; as soon as you are taken care of, we'll go after Wendy."

"Tim, It hurts. I don't particularly appreciate that someone shot me." Deniece said, trying to smile.

"Well, if you don't want to be hurt, stay out of the way of bullets."

"Tim, Madlyn's here along with the bed," Tammy said as she guided Madlyn into the store.

Madlyn looked down and saw Deniece had lost a lot of blood. "Tim, let me in there. Find Wendy and do something with the people who did this."

Tim moved away from Deniece and stood next to the store's front window. "Sarha, I want a scan of the people out front here and run it against the King's list of criminals."

Tammy came over to Tim, "Tim, I'm sorry. If I could have, I would have taken the bullet."

Tim turned to Tammy with a sad look, "I know you would have. Now tell me, what were they after?"

Tammy tells Tim everything that had happened. While listening, Tim turned to look for David.

Sadris pointed behind the counter.

Tim walked over and saw David crouched against the far corner, his head buried between his knees and crying. He moved to him, kneeled beside David, and said, "Your mother will be OK, but she will need your help."

David looked up and said, "I saw the man shoot her. How can she be, OK?"

"She got shot in the shoulder, and it will be OK in a few days. But David, she needs you now that the bad guys took Wendy, and she needs you beside her."

"Are you sure she'll be OK?"

"David, have I ever lied to you?"

"No," He stood and moved with Tim to his mother's side.

David saw his mother on a bed with things coming from her arms.

Deniece turned her head and looked at David and smiled.

Madlyn was moving toward Tim and said, "She's lost a lot of blood, and the bullet is still in there, and we'll take her back to the ship."