The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 34

Story Info
Tim headed to Madlyn’s to see how Deniece was getting along.
10.5k words
4.71
2.8k
5
0

Part 54 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 34 Part 1 of 4

edited by Steve 2nd pass

Tim headed to Madlyn's to see how Deniece was getting along. He entered her office, and she and Sarha were talking. Tim stood at the doorway and waited.

Madlyn noticed Tim and motioned for him to come in and sit.

"I was just checking on Deniece."

"We were talking about her, and I was hoping you could answer a question."

"I'll try. What's the question?"

"Has Deniece been feeling down lately?"

"Not that I know. Miss C would know more about that."

"Has she had mood swings or headaches?"

"If she's had headaches, she never mentioned it to me."

"Well, the bed is coming up with strange readings."

"But, will she be OK? That's the part the kids, and I need to know."

"Tim, all of her signs say she will be OK."

Tim sat back in the chair and felt a little bit better.

****

Tim knocked on Deniece's front door, knowing she wasn't there but hoped Miss C was. No one came in response to his knock, so Tim entered and yelled, but still no answer. He heard a noise in the kitchen and headed that way.

Rounding the corner, he looked into the kitchen, and stopped, surprised. Miss C was cleaning the counter and had a set of music headphones over her ears. Her blond hair was hanging loosely, waving from side to side along with her ass. The real surprise was that she was naked.

Tim stood there in shock and watched as her hips moved. She began to shake a little by bouncing her hips, letting her ass clap hypnotically. While lifting her heels to the rhythm, she raised her legs one at a time, giving her body a bounce. She stretched herself from one end of the counter to the other, allowing her breasts to swing and bounce.

Moving with the music, she turned to twirl with the dust cloth in her hand above her head and the other as if she had a microphone. Turning, she raised her right leg and made a wide step to stretch herself out. As she did this, her 38DDDs bounced wildly.

Seeing Tim standing in the doorway, she smiled and continued to dance. She did a fast twirl and lost her balance because her tits wanted to continue.

Tim rushed over to help her regain her balance. She laughed and said, "The girls don't want to cooperate."

Tim sat her down on a kitchen stool and asked, "Do you always do your house cleaning naked?"

"Sometimes, most of the time, Deniece does the cleaning."

"And does she do it naked?"

"When she is in a good mood.... I am sorry, Tim, would you like a drink?" Miss C got up, turned with a smile, and said, "I have coffee, Tea, or these?" She placed her hands under her breasts and cupped them.

Tim looked at her and asked, "Is there milk in them?"

"No, but you get me and Deniece pregnant, and you can have all that the babies leave."

"Well then, I'll have water."

Miss C got Tim the water and sat back down. "Did you come over to watch me dance or see this gorgeous body?

"Well, your gorgeous body is an added benefit. But, no, I need to ask about Deniece."

"What about Deniece? Is she OK?"

"Yes, and No. Madlyn says some strange things are showing in her readings. And she asked if I could ask."

"Tim, I'll tell you all that I know. Ask me, I will do anything to help."

"Has she been acting strangely?"

"I don't know about strangely, but she did say she keeps hearing a voice."

"A voice, does she know who it is?"

"What do you mean? Does she know who it is?"

"Does she know who the voice belongs to?"

"I'm sorry, I never asked."

"OK, that's the questions Madlyn wanted to know about."

"OK, anything else?"

"No, you can go back to cleaning the house. But please, no more twirls; your girls can't handle them."

"Would you like to stay and watch?... You know, just in case."

"No, as much as I enjoyed the show. It would be best for me to leave."

Tim got up, hugged Miss C, and left.

*****

"Tim, could I have a moment?" asked Shanae.

"Sure, what is it you need?"

"This is going to sound strange. But could I look at Deniece's files?"

"Why do you want to look at her files?"

"Well, I believe she is talking to me." Shanae stood next to Tim on the bridge.

Tim looked at Shanae, then looked around and said, "In my office please." He turned and walked that way with Shanae following.

They sat, and Tim said, "OK, now explain what you mean by talking to you. She is currently in the Diagnostics Bed."

"Yes, I know. But Tim, I heard her voice in my head. And as you know, I can, if I want, listen to you."

"So, you think she is becoming telepathic?"

"No, I don't know. That's the reason I need to look at Deniece's files."

"OK, but can you let me know if you find anything?... Sarha gives Shanae access to all of Deniece's files. But she will only be allowed to view them in my office."

"Thank you. Hopefully, I'll find something that will help answer my questions."

"If you find anything, please let me know."

Tim left his office and left Shanae to study Deniece's files.

****

Shanae sat at Tim's desk and started at Deniece's and the kid's records and scanned Deniece's DNA chart. Then moved over to the kids. She became a little concerned, and it didn't look like she expected.

She asked Sarha, "Do you have other DNA samples?"

"What are you looking for?" Sarha asked as she appeared next to Shanae.

"Do you have records from the castle's medical offices?"

"Yes, they are in the third set of files. Why."

"I would like to check the kid's DNA with their father. Deniece kept telling me that the father only had a three-inch dick and only came a tiny bit." Shanae searched for file number 3.

She found the DNA for Prince Bill and placed it in the scanner. She checked it against the kids and Deniece. She asked, "Sarha, could you double-check the DNA I have in the scanner?"

"Yes,... I am sorry, but the ones you have do not match."

"You are looking at the kids and supposedly their father's DNA samples."

"Shanae, there is not a close enough match in the scan."

"That's what I thought. So, I checked through the other medical DNA scans and found this one." Shanae reached over and changed the information.

"Shanae, this is David and Wendy's father. If it's not Prince Bill, who is it?"

"I'm still trying to figure out. And at the same time, trying to find what chemicals the supposed doctors added to her body during the pregnancy. Sarha, has the scan of my body been added to your database yet?"

"No, I want to know that the database is secure. I had to give a name to some of the chemicals that made up your body."

"OK, please run a scan on Deniece with my information included and see if we can get some additional data." Shanae continued going through more files, hoping to find what she was looking for.

****

Tim walked into the medical center and straight to Deniece's bedside. Madlyn was checking the latest readings.

She turned to look at Tim. "Tim, Deniece was the one who got shot. Yet you look worse than she does."

"I didn't get much sleep."

"She will be OK. Remember, by the time she gets out of this bed. She'll have gotten five years younger from the energy fields and she'll give you a real workout." Madlyn smiled and returned to her chart.

Tim stood there looking at Deniece enclosed within the bed, and he couldn't believe he was missing her. He turned to Madlyn and said, "If she needs anything, I want you to call me!" He turned and walked away.

"Tim, where will you be?"

"With the kids," Tim said as he walked to the lift.

Tim went to the school, picked up the kids, and headed to their home. He and the kids walked into the house, and Tim told them to do their homework while he made dinner.

The children headed to their room to study. They passed Deniece and Miss C's room, looked in, and continued on. Tim was three steps behind them, and he also checked to see if Miss C was home.

Yes, she was home and stood in her room with her back to the doorway. She was raising her right arm so she could put on her dress. Tim noticed her movement and realized she wasn't wearing panties. He knocked on the door.

Miss C turned around while lowering the dress over her tits. "Oh, hi Tim, are the kids home?"

"Yes, they went by the door and looked in."

"I am sorry, Tim, but Deniece and I do our best, but sometimes accidents happen. So, they got to see my ass."

"Calm down. It's OK. Both looked in and walked right on by. I'll start supper if you want to come and help."

"I'll be along as soon as I finish getting dressed." She reached around and zipped herself up.

A few minutes later, Miss C walked into the kitchen. "What smells so good?"

Tim was at the stove, stirring, "I sometimes like to cook an old family dish. It's called skillet supper."

"Boy, this beats the food from the machine. I think we'll keep you around."

David and Wendy came from their rooms and started to set the table.

"Tim, after supper, can we go and see mommy?" Wendy asked.

"Sure, I see no problem with that."

After finishing supper and cleaning up, everyone headed to see Deniece.

All four walked into the medical center and straight to Deniece's bedside. Wendy looked over the edge and said, "Mommy is still asleep."

"Wendy, mommy will be asleep for two more days." Miss C told her.

Miss C looked at Tim and asked, "Tim, what are you doing later?"

"I must see Rose and Alice and see how everyone gets along. Then back here to help with the kids. Why did you need something done?"

"Yes, I have two deliveries I have to make." She sat there with a worried look.

"I'll stay with the kids until you get those done. That's not a problem."

They stayed with Deniece for an hour and headed home. Miss C made her deliveries and headed back to the house. Once she returned, Tim headed to Alice's.

****

Shanae sat at the scanner and found the files dealing with the scientist and Deniece. They knew that the King had brought a female from another world into the castle, and was keeping her somewhere else, away from the Queen.

It took them two months to find where he kept her. Then three more months before they could talk to her. And only after finding out she was just a concubine and procured for sex.

The scientists wanted concubines of their own and took skin samples along with other tests that the King was not informed about. Over a period of time, they created two substances that were not in their database. They believed that if these substances were given to a female concubine then they would have control of her. They needed a subject and if they got one from the village, people would wonder why she was changing.

Then the King called them. They trembled at the thought he had found out about the tests and was going to have them killed.

Instead, he wanted them to use his sperm to impregnate his son's wife. They happily agreed. Since very few knew about the son's wife, she would make an ideal test subject.

They decided to attempt a telepathic modification on her first. That way, she could listen to what they wanted her to do.

After placing the King's sperm into her and instructing her to drink the four drinks of their mixture, they waited and monitored her remotely. But nothing appeared to happen, and they would have to try again if the King wanted another child.

"The day David was born; the King was happy and now has an heir to the throne.

The scientist convinced the King he needed another son, and the King agreed for Deniece to have another child.

This time the scientist would try for a concubine built for sex. They gave her a new set of medicine, which they thought would alter her personality.

Now, Shanae understood the voice Deniece was hearing. But how would she tell Deniece that she might be programmed to become a sex slave?

She thought, 'should she tell Tim and Sarha about her findings or tell Deniece and let her decide?'

Shanae was going to wait and see how things worked out.

****

Tim walked into the lounge, took a seat at an empty table, and placed an order with the new waitress. An eighteen-year-old female little one named Sue. She took the order and waited at the next table.

.... Red Alert!... Red Alert!... Everyone stopped what they were doing and immediately headed for their stations. Tim ran from the lounge to the bridge and sat in the captain's chair, waiting for the reason for the Alert.

Pauline from TOC, "Tim, One ship incoming, it's an Interceptor. His transponder is off, and he's just entered the system."

"We're not going to cloak, launch the Corvettes, camera probes, and get the fighters ready. Have Areyaka start trying to hack into the ship."

"Sarha, has Tammy been practicing with the simulator?"

"Yes, Why?"

"We are going to allow her to try it out now. Tammy to the bridge!"

Tammy ran into the bridge, "What can I do for you, Tim?"

Tim turned to look at her and smiled. "How would you like to test drive your fighter in a real fight?"

"For real? Sure! When can I do it?" Tammy stood rubbing her hands together.

"Go get into your equipment, and I'll let Pauline know you are going out."

Tammy turned and ran to the lift. She was screaming and yelling in excitement.

"Pauline, Tammy will be testing her fighter. I want camera probes covering the fight, from take-off to landing."

"Tim, how close should we allow the Interceptor to get to us? Currently, the screen shows one hour."

"I want one Corvette outside the ship, between us and the fight, and that's in case something goes wrong." Tim sat back and gave what was about to happen a long and hard thought. Losing a fighter is a chance he would have to take. If this worked out, it meant they would lose fewer people.

Chapter 34 Part 2 of 4

Tammy ran to the bay, got her equipment, and went straight to the simulator.

As she approached the simulator, Sarha stood beside it. "Tammy, please remember that you are not in the Fighter, so it can make sharper turns without consideration for the fragility of the pilot. Please be careful, and may the GODS be with you."

Tammy got into the simulator and belted in, then checked to confirm everyone was away from the fighter. "TOC, Tammy, ready to launch."

"Tammy, everything is clear to launch. Good luck." Pauline said, hoping everything would be OK.

Tammy sat back in her seat and thought, 'This will be like every other simulator run.' She checked each item, just like in training. Then she looked up and turned up the power. She saw the bay doors pass her by and then was in black space.

For the first time, she now knew it was for real. She checked her scanner and found the Interceptor, which was still fifteen minutes away. She thought, 'I'll run through some turns and climbs to see how this works.'

She was surprised the simulator moved as the Fighter turned and did its climbs. "Sarha, why is the simulator moving?"

"I have added the motion that you would experience in the actual fighter. That is to give the true feeling of the fighter."

"Well, it is doing the job. Thanks."

"TOC to Tammy, You will have a Corvette backing you up, but it will not enter into the combat area," Pauline said as she showed the Corvette on Tammy's scanner.

"Tammy, remember that you must break the shield with a laser before you can use the nano-bot shells," Sarha's reminded her.

In the background, Tammy heard her big sister, "Tammy, quit fooling around. Get out there and show us what you've got."

"That's no way for a diplomat to talk," Tammy joked.

Tammy's scanner showed the Interceptor, now only five minutes away. Tammy thought, 'I'll let it take the first action, just in case it's friendly.'

The two ships headed toward each other, passing without a shot fired. Tammy kept on the same flight path.

The other pilot made a sharp turn, lined up behind Tammy, and fired. Tammy saw from her rear camera how the pilot maneuvered. Now knowing it was to be a fight, she dropped the nose down, out of the way of the laser blast. She made a left turn. This, she hoped, would position her out of the line of fire. Tammy could hear the beeping sound in her headset. She banked right and dropped the heated flares, knowing he launched a heat-seeking missile. Her scanner IDed the type of Interceptor. Knowing this, she knew that she could make a sharper turn, even if she was aboard.

She now turned left. The other ship made a broader turn, allowing Tammy to make a complete circle and come behind him and fire her laser weapon to shatter his shield. Once she received confirmation from her instruments that his shield is down, she fired a thermal rocket.

He moved to his left, trying to escape from her missile lock. He felt the first laser blast that took away his shields and knew the next would kill him. He made a hard left turn and lowered the nose to avoid her next strike.

Tammy had already fired the thermal rocket and watched the scanner as the Interceptor's image disappeared.

Tammy felt a flush of pride. She knew she could fight from the ship safely and that others would soon be able to do the same.

"Congratulations on being the first remote pilot," Pauline said with a cheerful voice. "Now, bring it home."

Tammy brought the Fighter back into the ship and docked. She sat back in her seat for a moment to relax. She opened the door and was surprised, waiting there were the other student trainees and her sister. They gave her a round of applause.

****

Tim walked into the TOC room and sat next to Pauline.

"Tim, what can I do for you?"

"I'm checking on the probes for the castle."

"We have them up and running. We've placed some in the hallways, and in each of the other rooms that you specified. We have the two special ones you requested, for the King and Queen's bedroom. Sarha and the monitor in your office are the only ones that can view them. "

"Thanks. Anything happening?"

"No, nothing of importance. The Chef is fixing the King a snack, but it's not the usual Chef."

They watched the Chef stir the soup, ladle some into a bowl, and send it to the King.

Tim looked at the monitor and saw the chef place a vial back into his pocket. "Sarha, Get the Commander, NOW!!!"

Pauline looks at Tim, "Tim, what's wrong?"

"I believe I saw the chef who put something into the pot of soup he was making for the king and then sent a bowl to the king."

"Tim, you called," Commander Anden-Aipas replied.

"Yes, the Chef put something into the soup. Get him and hold him until I can check things out. And find the maiden with the soup and stop her."

Tim quickly left the TOC, was through the MTS, and headed for the King's bed chambers.

Pauline watched the monitor and saw the Chef turn to leave. The kitchen door opened, and there stood two soldiers.

The Chef turned to see if there was another exit. And saw two soldiers standing there, and he turned and reached for the vial and drank it.

The two soldiers from the nearest door ran to stop the Chef, and one grabbed the Chef while the other grabbed the vial.

The soldier placed the vial on the counter and grabbed the Chef.

"You can stop me, but you can't stop the Big Boss." The Chef gasped as he collapsed in the soldier's arms.

Tim ran through the castle, hoping to get to the King before he would eat the soup. He saw the maiden who had delivered the soup. "Where is the soup?"

Startled, the maiden pointed to the King's bed chambers.

Tim rushed into the Bed Chambers and saw the King was about to eat the soup. He jumped onto the bed, reached for the spoon, and batted it from the King's hand.

"How dare you!" the King yelled. Now drenched from the soup spilling all over the covers and himself.

The Queen sat up in bed and covered herself. "Tim, why did you do that?"