The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 36

Story Info
Tim sat in his office and thought about the changes.
4.1k words
4.66
2.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 56 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36

Edited Steve

By T. Hodge

Tim's Quarters:

Tim sat there and thought about how his nano-bots would now function. With them protecting his bones and being able to keep them from breaking, it would now protect his vital organs.

While he sat there, "Tim, Tawni is going over the instructions for the Diagnostics Bed. Is there anything special you want her to look for?" Asked Sarha.

"I want to know where this voice comes from. In addition, can you access the machine yourself?"

"I will pass these questions along. ... Tim, are you feeling better?"

"Yes, but I'm hoping Tawni finds out about the voice. I'm a little concerned and don't know what that machine did. And I'll have a word with Madlyn, see if anyone else heard the voice.

"Tim, there's something you should know. My sensors sense a change in your body."

"Sarha, are you talking about my body getting younger?"

"No, it's something else, but neither I nor the nano-bots can make it out. We both know this is not something that's going to harm you."

"How do you know it's not going to harm me?"

"Remember that the nano-bots will correct anything that will attack your body. No matter what, it seems to be improving your body."

Tim sat there and thought, 'the nano-bots protect me. Now the Bed is changing me; what's next?

Tim was wrapping up his daily reports. There was a knock at the door, and Deniece came in.

"Tim, do you have a minute?" She walked in his direction.

Tim turned away from his desk and said, "I always have time for my beautiful slutty ass girlfriend."

Deniece wandered around his desk, sat on his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "Your beautiful slutty ass girlfriend just needed to see you. In addition, this lap is beginning to be enjoyable. Sometimes there's a large bump, but it feels great if I sit on it properly."

Tim wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her. "Besides wanting to see me, what brings you here?"

"I wanted to know if you would like to have dinner with Miss C and me." She told him it would be at the Undain restaurant around six this evening.

Undain Restaurant:

At six, Tim walked through the door of the Undain restaurant and looked around, spotting Deniece and Miss C in the far corner and noticing there wasn't another table in that area.

They saw him and enthusiastically waved him over. He felt like he was walking into an ambush with no way out.

He leaned over to gently kiss each one, telling them how lovely they looked. Tim sat down, ordered a drink, and looked at them, thinking, 'even though we aren't having sex, the three of us can't seem to be separated for a long time.'

The three sat there and discussed what to order while waiting for Tim's drink to arrive. Once Tim had taken a sip, they ordered their food.

Deniece looked at Tim and said, "Tim, I talked with Alice, and she raised a question about children."

Tim looked at Deniece and then Miss C. Both were smiling. "And what did she have to say?"

"She said that she hoped our children could play together and they would have a long life," Deniece said as she looked at Miss C.

Miss C followed through with, "Tim, do you plan on both of us getting pregnant at the same time?"

Then she looked back at Deniece. Deniece asked, "And, just how long will the kids live?"

Miss C interjected, "Tim, Tabitha said that if we gave you a blowjob, we could live longer."

Both now looked straight into Tim's eyes, smiled, and said, "Well?"

Tim thought, 'I was right, it is an ambush.' "Can I answer one question at a time? First, the children may or may not live a longer life, and we'll know the older they get as for getting you both pregnant at the same time. You are the ones who will tell me when you want to have a child. And for the last question." He stopped and looked and saw that their food was ready to be served. "You'll have to wait until after dinner for a response."

He smiled at the waitress who placed their food in front of each of them.

Tim took a bite of his steak and looked at Deniece, "Deniece, you look fantastic and seem younger-looking."

"Thank you. I also feel younger and have more energy and an upbeat attitude." Deniece replied while she felt her whole body blushing.

Miss C asked, "Tim, is it true that the BED makes you younger?"

"I don't know about that. But you spent five days in it, and you couldn't be more beautiful than you are right now."

Miss C blushed and said, "Keep talking that way, and I'll be yours, anytime!"

After dinner, the server removed the dishes. Deniece said, "OK, how about answering the last question?"

"Yes. Ah, about you living longer. I don't know how long you may live and whether the consumption of my sperm will have any effect on you." Tim sat there and looked at both of them.

Miss C said, "But, Tim, Tabitha said with them consuming your sperm, they get to live longer."

That may be true for them. Their mother, before the war, met a straighter and soon after was wounded while practicing fighting. The stranger was from Sarha's sister ship, and he had received a nano-bot shot to heal himself.

He had given her his sperm without her knowing, which caused her body to heal. She found out later that it was his sperm. They became lovers, and she maintained the nano-bot until she became pregnant.

Miss C looked at Tim with a smile and said, "So, if I give you a blowjob, All I'll get is a stomach full of tasty cum?"

"I guess so, sorry," Tim said with a sad look.

"Don't be sorry; the fun will be getting the full stomach of that tasty stuff."

Deniece just sat there. She had a distant look.

"Deniece, are you alright?" Tim reached across the table and touched her hand.

Deniece looked at Tim. She fidgeted and stammered, "I'm sorry, I just thought about spending more time with the kids and you."

"Will you be OK?" Tim asked with a worried look.

"Yes, but I have another question."

"What is it?"

"Is Sarha also in the Diagnostics Bed? ... You know what I mean. She talked to me."

"Deniece, I don't know about that, but I'll ask. What did she say?"

"She told me to relax and that she would let me go in three hours."

Prisoner Planet:

"Howie, I'm going up to the ship and get some fresh supply," Edie-bit said.

"Honey, could you find out about fresh fruits," replied Howie.

"Sure, anything else?"

"No, I'll see you later; we are supposed to get three males from Katteena."

Edie-bit walked to the MTS and stepped out on Tim's ship. She looked around and saw a female Little One. "Excuse me, where is the new market?"

The Little one told her, "It's down this corridor, the fourth side aisle; turn left, and you can see it."

Edie-bit went the way she was told and found the new marketplace. She spent an hour wandering the place and picked up several things that looked good.

She stood next to a stand that held some round red fruit. She looked up and saw Miss C walking down the corridor. "Miss C, it's me, Edie-bit."

Miss C heard her name called, stopped, saw Edie-bit coming toward her, and moved in her direction. She hugged Edie-bit and asked, "Do you have time to talk?"

"Sure, let's go over there and talk." Edie-bit pointed to a table at the edge of the marketplace.

They walked over and sat, "How have you been?"

"Howie and I are doing great, and we are running the MTS machine on the prisoner's planet. How about you?"

"I am handling the trade commission for Tim. It is four worlds and this ship, so far."

"How are you handling the part about almost dying?"

"I have bad dreams sometimes, but Deniece is helping me through that."

"Oh, who is Deniece?"

"Tim rescued the children and her from a species of Red Ants that were attacking ships. When Tim's soldiers cut the power, just before she was to be dropped into the shredder."

"You said children and her. What do you mean?"

"The Red Ants were taking people and shredding them for food, and Tim found the kids and kept them with him. They could up with the Red Ant's Queenship a few days later and then saved Deniece."

So, are you sleeping together?" Edit-bit raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, but not that way. Sometimes I'll wake up screaming, and she'll hold me until I calm down. And I do the same for her."

"Are you seeing anyone?" Edit-bit wanted to know if she's not having sex with this Deniece, then with who?

"No, but Deniece is seeing Tim, the captain. We spend a lot of time together. So you might say I see Tim, also."

"This marketplace, it's new, isn't it?" Edit-bit asked, wanting to change the subject.

"Yes, some people were purchasing a few items from the other worlds and trading them here. Sarha said that she had stores in this area, so we allowed them to upgrade their business, and now we have about twelve stores selling their goods. I see that you have some of them."

"Yes, and if it is nice to have some fresh stuff," Edie-bit said as she picked up a yellow-colored long thin fresh item.

"I've had one of those, and you peel back the skin and eat the white flesh."

"Where did these come from?" Edie-bit held up round red fruit and wiped it off.

"Both of those came from the ships tree's on deck four. The bots pick them up after they fall from the trees."

"Howie will be waiting for me, so I need to go. Prisoners are coming in from one of the worlds, and I need to be there to help process them. You will have to come down and see us, and I know Howie will be happy to see you." Edie-bit rose, hugged Miss C, and headed for the MTS to return to Howie.

Tim's Quarters:

Tim returned to his quarters feeling strange. He knew the Diagnostics bed had started changing his appearance to a younger-looking Tim. But there was something else, and he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

He noticed that the females he passed gave him a second glance, something he wasn't used to but didn't dwell upon.

He sat down on the couch and called for Sarha.

She materialized to his right side and asked, "Tim, what do you need?"

"Deniece asked a question that I couldn't answer. Are you controlling the Diagnostics Bed?"

"No. I don't know anything about the Bed. Why?"

"Well, Deniece says she heard a female's voice while in the Bed, and she assumed it was yours. And while I was there, you asked me to be calm, and you were changing something."

"Tim, I cannot exert control over the Bed. If you two heard a voice, it wasn't my voice."

While Tim was talking to Sarha, Tabatha and Tammy came in. Each leaned down and tenderly kissed him. Sarha knew that Tim's attention was now someplace else and had disappeared.

"Tim, how did your date with the girls go?" asked Tammy.

"The dinner was nice, and the company was fantastic."

"Well, did they get lucky?" Tammy exclaimed.

"No, they did not get lucky. We just talked."

"Well, that will be two horny females tonight. Tim, you shouldn't do that to them." Tabitha said with a snicker.

"Tabitha, there are four horny females unless you're not horny," said Tammy.

"Oh, you had better believe I'm horny."

They both grabbed Tim's hands and dragged him toward the bedroom. As they got to the bedroom door, Shanae entered.

Shanae looked at the three of them, smiled, and followed them to the bedroom. "What happened?"

"Tim's been with Deniece and Miss C." Responded Tammy.

"Oh, It's going to be a long night, and I believe a very active one," Shanae said as she started removing her clothes.

****

Tabitha, Tammy, and Shanae came from the bedroom and enthusiastically volunteered to prepare breakfast.

Tim entered the kitchen, and the smell of breakfast entered his nostrils. He could smell the different things they were fixing. Each item had a distinct smell; this morning, it seemed more prominent and clearer to his mind. After sitting down and eating, they put the dishes into the dishwasher.

Then they walked into the living room and talked about how long Tim had spent on the diagnostic bed.

"Tim, your time in the Diagnostics Bed has started making you look younger. Do you feel any difference?" Tammy asked.

"Yes, but I don't know what it is. My mind is clearer than it used to be, and I remember much better than I ever could."

"Tim, have you talked to Tawni? When she discovered the file on the Bed, weren't their instructions on how it worked?"

"Yes, Sarha said that Tawni was looking into the files. I'll have to get back with her, maybe it will help."

A knock on the door, the four of them said, "come in," and then they looked at each other and laughed.

The door opened, and Deniece and Miss C entered. "Tim, we stopped by to see how you are doing," Deniece remarked.

"Won't you girls have a seat?" Shanae asked.

"Don't mind if I do." Miss C said as she walked over and sat on Tim's lap. A moment later, after plopping down. She grabbed him and kissed him on the mouth. Pulling back, she looked at him for a moment. Her face softened, and she said, "I've missed you."

With a surprised look, Tim said, "I've missed you, too." He feels her soft mounds pressed into his arms and concentrates on keeping from having an erection.

Miss C looked toward Deniece and said, "Do you want to sit on his lap?"

"Not at this moment, thank you," Deniece commented as she sat on the couch across from him. She leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs at the knee, showing an expanse of beautiful legs in the short skirt as one foot gently swung back and forth. "Tim, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better today, But I asked Sarha about the question you asked. She says she has no control over the Bed and cannot talk to anyone while they are there."

"Tim, what are you referring to?" Was somebody talking to you while you were in the Bed? Tabatha asked. She sat up and looked at Tim, and she couldn't see his face because Miss C's boobs were in the way. "Miss C, lean back."

"Sorry," Miss C replied as she got up and sat next to Deniece.

Tim sat there and tried discreetly to rearrange his dick. "While Deniece and I were in the Diagnostics Bed, we heard someone talking to us." He looked toward Deniece for her agreement.

Tawni's Office:

Later that morning, Tawni was going through the Diagnostics Bed files. She called both Tim and Deniece. "Tim, could you and Deniece come to the R&D room,"

Tim met Deniece in the hallway before the R&D room entrance. Deniece looked at Tim strangely and asked, "Do you know what this is about?"

"No, I just got the call. But I guess we'll find out soon." Deniece and Tim walked through the doors and saw Tawni sitting at her desk.

Tawni looked up when the two of them entered the lab, and she rose and went to the couch. "Please, be seated." Tawni sat across from both, hands clenched. "What I'm about to tell you may sound strange, but I've checked it out very carefully."

Tim and Deniece looked at each other and wondered what Tawni had found.

Tawni looked at Deniece and asked, "While you were in the Bed, did someone talk to you?"

Deniece looked at Tawni and said, "How did you know? Did Sarha mention that Tim asked questions about that?"

"Please, one minute. Tim, did someone talk to you in that Bed?"

"Yes, now can you tell us what this is about?"

"Apparently, you were both in the same bed, first Deniece," Tawni looked to Deniece. "Then Tim followed, and there was no one between the two of you."

Tim asked Tawni, "Your point would be, what?"

Tawni looked at both and said, "Sarha asked me to read any instructions for the Bed. Looking further into that file, I found the instructions and more."

Deniece, with a puzzled look, "What do you mean more? What more is there? It's a medical bed for healing."

Tawni looked at both and said, "It's also a wedding bed for different species."

At the same time, Tim and Deniece said, "What!!!" Both now looked at each other. There was no reaction, they just sat there staring, and neither knew what to say.

Deniece turned and said, "You are telling me I am married to Tim? By whose law?"

"That's the part I'm still trying to find out."

Deniece turned to Tim, "You didn't even court me, just had them put me into bed and climbed right in after me." There was a smile.

Tawni looked at both and asked, "Did either answer the individual's question with yes?"

Both looked at the other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Tim, you are the ship captain. Is there anything you can do?" Deniece sat there staring at Tim, and she didn't know if she was happy or angry.

"Sarha, I need to talk to you."

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Bodge. Now, how may I help you?"

"Sarha, right now, that's not funny," Deniece complained.

"Sorry,"

"Sarha is what happened, legal? We knew nothing about the Bed except that it was a healing Bed." Tim sat there, starting to feel worried about this whole thing.

"Yes, it is legal. But it must be between two individuals of different biological species. Tim, you are a human from the SOL system, and Deniece is a Sosak from the Hnthra system. Deniece, you are the closest species to the humans but are a separate species. So, this makes the marriage legal, and the bed has adjusted you both so you can have children together."

Deniece looked at Tim and said, "Sorry, Tim, but as far as I'm concerned. We are not married!"

Tim listened to Deniece and responded, "That's alright. I'll stay in the captain's quarters and you in yours, for the time being at least." Tim had a smile on his face.

"And what do you mean for the time being? You are fun to be around, but I'm not ready to marry you yet. And you can wipe that smile off your face."

Tawni sat there across from them and smiled. She thought, 'they act like an old married couple, they'll get along just fine.'

"Well, see, we are making progress already." Tim moved back on the couch and laughed.

"What do you mean making progress already?" Deniece sat there and waved her hand dismissively while her eyes looked cold.

"Well, you said we are not married 'Yet. And I mean YET."

"Tim, this isn't funny. Sure, one of these days, I would love to marry you, but not this way."

Tim looked at Deniece and saw she had already calmed down. "I wouldn't want to mess up what we have together right now. So, as the captain of this ship. I declare this marriage null and void until Miss Deniece wants it done properly."

Deniece turned and doubled up her fist and hit Tim in his chest, "Are you telling me you could have done this in the first place?"

Tim sat there and rubbed his chest. He grabbed her, wrapped his arms around her, pulled her to him, and kissed her.

Tim allowed Deniece to sit back on the couch while he spoke to Tawni. "I want everyone dealing with the beds to know the bed's rules." Tim then took Deniece back into his arms and hugged her for a moment.

Deniece stared into Tim's eyes and said, "I will marry you ... one day." Then got up and ran out the door and back to her quarters.

The Capital City:

The King sat in the Library and called for Commander Aimee Pearcee, and he wanted to know what was going on about the message.

Pearcee entered the Library and approached the King. "Sire, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, do you have an update? It's been three days."

"Sire, I have soldiers all through the city. They have seen a few new faces, mostly on the city's south side."

The King sat there, listened, and wondered what his next step should be. He thought, 'Commander Aimee Pearcee is a great warrior in space, but to fight on the ground and in the city.' "Commander, do you think you could handle the fighting in the city?"

12