The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 43

Story Info
The first was Ralim, and the second was Otiro.
6.8k words
4.72
2.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 63 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 43

Edited by Steve

Tim woke up at his normal time, 4:00 a.m., and he felt an arm on his chest and traced it back to Deniece. He raised her arm, slipped underneath, and carefully lowered it back on the bed.

He slipped to the foot of the bed so he wouldn't disturb the other three sleeping beauties. He pulled on his sweatpants and shirt and headed to fitness room 512. As he entered the room, he noticed two females on the treadmills; this was the first time someone else was in there this early.

As he drew nearer, he recognized them. The first was Ralim, and the second was Otiro. They were females to whom he was supposed to have mated after the fight with the Dalugoth, where he gained Tabitha, Tammy, and the others as his mates. He received all of Dalugoth's property by winning the fight, including his six mates.

Tim brought them aboard to free them from their world's laws and allow them to choose another mate. "Hello, ladies!"

They turned their heads and returned Tim's, "Hello."

Tim took a seat on the rowing machine and started to exercise. While doing this, Ralim came over to him and asked, "Tim, are we allowed back to our home world?"

Tim stopped and looked at her, "What do you mean, allowed? You were never banned from there."

"When you won the fight, we had a choice. Come along with you or go to the outer planets. On the outer planets, there are no returns."

"Are you planning to leave the ship for good?"

"Oh, no, some of us would like to visit some old friends and maybe find a new one."

"And just how long would this visit be?" Tim smiled. He thought, 'I know there aren't enough Feline males on board to take care of every feline woman.'

"Tim, you could set the time limit for our visit. That way, everyone will think we are still your mates."

"And what would a new friend think about me allowing you to flirt with another?"

"I have no clue! Some of us could use a companion. By the time he gets here, he's going to know the rules."

"Well, what would you say to a week? Do you feel you might be able to make a new friend by that time?"

Ralim bent over, kissed Tim on the cheek, and said, "Yes! Thank you." She turned and ran over to Otiro with her tail sticking up.

Tim yelled, "Put that tail down; I know what it means."

Ralim blushed a little, lowered her tail, saying, "Sorry."

The two females chatted for ten minutes more, showered, dressed, and left, waving to Tim and thanking him for their visiting time.

Tim smiled and thought, 'There go two horny females, and each will have a companion to help with that in a week. Just hope the males know what they're getting into.'

Tim started back rowing, finished the fitness room workout, exited room 512, and started his morning run. He met up with the Commander and her soldiers for their five-mile run.

Back in Tim's Quarters:

Deniece woke, looked around, saw the other females, and knew Tim would be back soon. Rolling over to Miss C she lowered the covers, exposing Miss C's breast and pinched a nipple, saying, "It's time to get up and start the breakfast. Tim will be back soon."

Miss C grabbed Deniece's hand, held it to her breasts, and said, "If you keep doing things like that, I'll be getting you ready for Tim and the shower, not breakfast."

Tammy rose from behind Miss C and said, "Miss C, you get breakfast ready, and I'll get Deniece ready for Tim." Tammy crawled over Miss C, to Tim's place, and kissed Deniece.

Miss C moved to the edge of the bed and looked at the two of them, "Remember, just warm her up for Tim." She then got out of bed and dressed, heading for the kitchen.

Tammy and Deniece kissed and played with each other's breasts.

Tabitha woke to the movement in the bed and asked, "What's going on?"

Tammy looked over Deniece's shoulder and replied, "I'm warming her up for Tim."

"Do you need help?" Tabitha raised and moved a hand between Deniece's legs. "Well, you are doing a good job; she's soaked down there."

Tim returns:

Tim finished his run with the Commander and her soldiers and headed back to his quarters. He walked into the quarters and saw Miss C fixing breakfast. Moving up behind her and kissing her neck, "Good morning, beautiful!"

She turned, placed her hands behind his neck, and gave him a good morning passionate kiss, "The girls are waiting for you in the shower."

Tim hugged her and patted her ass cheeks, "Ok, I'll wake the kids on the way." Tim turned and headed to David's room.

Miss C returned to finishing breakfast.

Tim entered David's room, "David, it's time to get up."

"Oh, I need to stay home today. I'm not feeling good." David said while covering his head with the blanket.

Tim moved to the side of the bed and sat, "And why are you feeling sick? Should I call Doctor Madlyn?"

"NO! ... I mean, I don't need to see her!"

"Well, if you don't need to see the Doctor. Then why are you sick?" Tim asked as he removed the blanket from David's head.

"I don't want to go to school." He was trying to pull the blanket back over his head.

"Well, if you don't want to see Doctor Madlyn and don't want to go to school, what's your problem?" Tim asked while pulling the blanket back off David's head.

David sat up and asked, "How come girls always say they like you?"

Tim smiled; he now knew what the problem was. "Which girl likes you, and I'll have her thrown off the ship?"

"You would do that for me?" David sat there, smiling at the thought of having this girl thrown off the ship.

"Yes, you are my son now, I will have The Commander and ten of her soldiers meet you at the school, and you point her out to them. They'll take her and march her down the hallway so everyone can see what happened to a girl that likes you. They'll go straight to the MTS and send her to the prison planet."

"But, Mom said no one is allowed to return from there." David had a worried look.

"That's right. But that way, all the girls will be afraid to like you." Tim sat there trying not to laugh.

"But, she won't get to see her parents, and she'll be alone there." David was fidgeting, having a hard time sitting still.

"Well, that's what she gets for liking you. You have to put a stop to girls liking you."

David thought about having the girl sent to the prisoner planet. "Dad, I don't think she should go to the prisoner planet. So, I'll just let her like me. Is that Ok?"

With a stern look, Tim said, "If that is what my son wants, Ok. Now get up!" Tim left the room smiling and thought, 'If all problems were that simple to fix.'

Tim walked into Wendy's room, "Get up, sleepy head." He walked over and sat shaking her gently.

Wendy opens her eyes, "Morning already?" She now sat up and stretched her arms.

"Yes, sweetie. Now get up and get dressed. See you at the breakfast table."

Tim got up and headed to their bedroom and, hopefully, a shower full of lovely women. He opened the bedroom door and heard the giggling coming from the bathroom. Undressing, he opened the shower door, and asked, "Are you ready for me?"

The three women turned and showed him their soap-covered hands. Tabitha reached Deniece, turned her around, bent her over, and pointed to her rear. "Yes, she is ready for you."

Tim started toward Deniece, the other two washed and exited the shower to allow Tim and Denice their time together. He took his time and ensured that Deniece had at least two orgasms before exiting the shower.

The Kitchen:

Miss C had everything on the table when the kids, Tim, and the girls showed up. Tim sat while Deniece got his morning java and placed it in front of him. Then fixed the kid's plates.

Everyone ate and talked about what had happened yesterday and what they would do today.

Tim asked Miss C if she could come to his office around ten. He wanted to know more about the credit system she had started.

"Would you like to see the books, or do you want the information?"

"Just the information, in case someone asks me about it. That's all I need to know for now."

"Ok, I'll be there;" She got up and said, "If everyone is done, I'll start cleaning up."

Deniece stood, picked up Tim's plate, kissed him, and whispered, "I enjoyed my shower."

Tim smiled back, looked at Miss C, and said, "Breakfast was great, thank you."

Tabitha and Tammy helped clean the kitchen and gather the items needed for the day's work.

Deniece gathered the kids and told Miss C she would be back. As she and the kids walked out the door, Wendy turned to Tim and said, "Daddy, I'll see you after school."

"Bye sweetheart. Deniece, are you coming back?"

"If you like, I can come back; otherwise, I'll go to the marketplace and our office. Why?"

"We need to talk."

"Then, I'll be right back. Have another cup of java or Miss C."

"I like that idea," replied Miss C, smiling at Tim with a sparkle in her eyes.

Tim looked at Deniece and said, "It's important."

"I'll be right back!"

Miss C turned and said, "I'll do the kitchen. Tim, do I need to stay?"

Tim got another cup of java, sat at the table, and said, "Yes, this concerns you, too."

Tim went into the kitchen and helped Miss C with cleaning. They heard Deniece return.

Tim asked Miss C and Deniece to sit at the table. Tim looked at them and said, "I need to tell you what happened on the visit to the planet yesterday."

Deniece looked at him and said, "Why did something bad happen?"

"Are you alright? Did they do something to you?" Miss C asked.

"No, I'm alright, and no, they didn't do a thing to me." Tim sat there and recounted the whole story in detail.

"So, did you hurt the young girl?" asked Deniece.

"No, Egel, made sure that she was ok."

"So, now you are showing new worlds how to fuck in new ways. And why didn't you tell us of your sexual escapades last night when we could have tried that?" Deniece sat there fanning her face.

Miss C turned to Deniece, "Tim is teasing us. Now we'll have to wait until tonight to try it."

"No, I just wanted you both to know what happened."

"Tim, we trust you, and remember, we know you sometimes; you may have to solve your problem when you see certain female body parts," Deniece said as she patted his hand.

Miss C smiled and spoke quietly, "Next time, tell the juicy details while we're in bed. If you have a problem, we can help relieve it."

Tim shook his head, rose, and said, "I'm going to the bridge and my office. See you later."

Deniece looked at Miss C and said, "Like a man, he sets us on fire and leaves."

On the Bridge:

Tim walked onto the bridge and saw Mayio in the pilot's seat. "Morning, Mayio,"

"Good morning, Captain," she said in return.

"Sarha, morning reports, please." He sat in his seat and pulled the viewscreen around in front of him. The department heads started to give their reports. Once all reports were provided, everyone signed off. Tawni then asked for a minute of Tim's time.

"Yes, go ahead."

"Sometime today, I need to show you something."

"Well, I have Miss C coming at ten to talk about her credit system, and that should take about an hour. So, how about eleven thirty?"

"I'll be there, thanks."

Tim moved to his office and studied some of the reports that Sarha had provided on how much fuel was being used and how long their supplies would last. She also indicated where they could secure the new fuel supplies they would need.

Tim was still reading Sarha's reports when Miss C knocked on his door. He called out, "Enter."

Miss C walked to Tim's desk and asked, "Do I get to sit in your lap with that large item sticking me in my ass, which is so enjoyable, or do I have to sit in his hard chair?"

Tim smiled and said, "It would be easier to talk to you over there in that so-called hard chair."

With a pout, Miss C sat in the chair and asked, "Ok, what information would you like regarding the credit system?"

"Let's start by you telling me how it was set up."

"Well, it originally started when I was the middle person for the first trade between a soldier and a young boy. The soldier saw the bracelet the boy had made for himself, offered to buy it, and then resold it after she returned to her world.

Upon coming back, she asked the boy to make more. The boy didn't know what to charge, and I offered to help. Within a few weeks, other sellers wanted the same service. The builders would make an item and tell me the total cost, and I would let the buyer know the price."

"What did you get from the deal?"

"The boy's father gave me two meals and one credit for a while. Since then, I have only received one percent of the price sold for each item. I didn't need much, so it worked well for everyone."

"How do you keep track of all the items and who did what and where did it go?"

"Well, I used the computer in Deniece's unit and built a database. It keeps all the information and prints out an invoice for each transaction. That way, there is a paper trail if any questions arise."

"Who gets the money or credits?"

"The builder gives me an invoice for their goods, and I pay it. When the goods are ready, I invoice the buyer, and he pays the invoice, and I release the goods."

"So, you are the middle person and the banker?"

"Yes, I guess. But Tim, this is only for the people on this ship."

"Who handles all the rest?"

"I believe you gave that job to Tammy."

"How many companies are you working with?"

"Right now, about twenty-five. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Do you need any more information?"

"No, now that I see how busy you and Deniece are. I'll stop by and see you if I have more questions."

Miss C got up, walked around the desk, sat in Tim's lap, and moved her ass around to see if she could cause his dick to harden. "I am glad it still gets hard, and I was so worried about you having me sit in that hard chair. I thought you didn't love me."

Tim wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. "I still love you. Now I have Tawni coming in to talk to me. So I'll see you later."

"O, I thought maybe you could bend me over the desk here and have your way with me." Miss C got up, kissed Tim, and turned to walk out the door. She said, "So I guess you could have your way later."

Tim waved her out the door just as Tawni was about to knock on the door.

Miss C turned to Tawni and said, "Next, he's all yours." She smiled and walked away.

Tawni gave Miss C a strange look and smiled, not knowing what to say.

"Come on in and have a seat. Please don't pay attention to her; she is in a joking mood."

Tawni sat, looked at Tim, and said, "I believe we have made a mistake with the sister ships."

Tim looked at her with a questioning expression, "What do you mean?"

"I have reviewed Alice's and Harris's ship's files; they are from two different ships."

"Have you told Sarha?"

"Yes, she knows, and she was the one who found out. We didn't realize it at first."

"Ok, bring me up to date." Tim sat back in his seat and paid close attention to this story.

"Ok, Alice said; her mother and father dropped her off on that planet. When we uploaded the ship's files, they didn't have the whole ship's name because they were built in different places and decades apart. Their designation was only Special Guardian - Star Gladiator. I asked Sarha where she got the number one from.

She said the first Captain gave it to her, and she said that was because she was the first and only four were to be built."

"Did you look at the flight logs?"

"Yes, but we just started to go through them. When we tried to match the logs, each ship's logs start ten years apart, including Sarha's."

"Sarha," Tim called.

"Yes, Tim." She said as she appeared next to Tawni.

"How are you feeling about this new information?"

"I understand, and I should have found this information earlier. So, I have two sister ships as of now. What are we to do?"

Tim sat there, looked at Sarha, and said, "We will find them. It may take a while, but we'll find them."

Tim looked back to Tawni, "Do we know who we should start with, Alice's or Harris's ship?"

"Tim, could you give us a day to try and find out the answer to that question?" Tawni asked.

"Sure, just keep me in the loop."

"Tim, is it ok if I give Alice's ship the number 2 and Harris's ship number 3? That way we can keep the information separate."

Tim leaned forward, sitting up straight, "Yes, you are the one in charge so do it your way. Is there anything else we need to discuss?"

"No, that's all I have. Is there anything you need from my department?"

"No, thank you for updating me about the two ships."

Tawni got up and turned and walked out of Tim's office. Sarha asked, "Tim, do you need me?"

"No, we're going to find the two vessels and reunite the three of you," Tim said with a strong feeling in his voice.

There was a knock on the door. Tim was surprised because he didn't expect anyone. "Enter."

Deniece walked in with a tray of food. Setting it down on Tim's desk, she said, "My husband, here is your lunch, as you call a meal at this time of the day."

Sarha disappeared without saying a word.

Tim looked at the tray and asked, "Where is your meal?"

"I have to get back to work, but Miss C and I figured you might need to keep up your energy." She came around the desk, sat on his lap, raised her shirt and bra, and pressed her braless breasts against his chest as they kissed.

Tim sat there kissing her, pulled back, and asked, "Is this going to be an everyday thing?"

"Are you talking about the food?" She smiled at him as she rearranged the bra and pulled down the shirt.

"Yes, the food."

"Yes and no, if you are in your office and no one else is here, and either Miss C or I have the time to bring you a nourishing meal. Then, yes. Otherwise, Millie will be waiting for your beckoning call."

Deniece rose from his lap and said, "Now, my husband, eat, and we'll see you later." She turned and walked to the door, waved, and exited.

Tim looked at the tray and saw some real food, and he wondered where all this food was coming from. But that information would have to wait. It looked too good to ignore.

While he was eating, a call came through, "Tim, Queen Purrless, and Tammy wish to see you."

Tim finished his meal quickly, moved the tray off to the side, and said, "Send them in." He stood to meet them at the door.

Queen Purrless entered first with Tammy right afterward. Tim directed them to the couch and waited for them to sit. He then pulled a chair over to sit in front of them. "Queen Purrless, how may I help you?"

"Tim, I understand this ship, and you have all the rights to the MTS machines. But I would ask for an MTS machine to be placed on one of our space stations."

"Yes, the ship has the rights, and I only represent the ship." May I ask, ``Why the space station?"

"Tammy has been coordinating trades between the four planets and your ship, which became valuable for all the parties. But if you install an MTS on our Space Station, there will be more trading."

"If we allow that, then would you allow people to travel to and from the station as we do between planets?"

"Yes, if that is what you wish us to do?"

Tim looked at Tammy, "And why have you been so quiet?"

"I have been using soldiers from each planet to guard the MTS machines. Suppose we allow this to happen. I will need more help, both for the guards and bookkeeping." Tammy sat back knowing this would be added work for her and wasn't sure if it was worth it.

The Queen looked at Tammy and said, "Dear, we will supply the guards, and you will not have to worry about that. As for the bookkeeper, we have lots of them in the castle."

"I know, but I'm having trouble keeping books for four planets and the ship, in four different languages."

12