The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 45

Story Info
Tim woke up at his normal time of 4:00 a.m.
4.3k words
4.65
2.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 66 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 45

T Hodge wrote the story.

Edited by Steve

Tim woke up at his normal time of 4:00 a.m. and felt a pair of arms over his body and nipples poking him in the back.

He thought, 'These are wonderful; maybe I'll flip them around, play with them, and suck them.' Then he thought about it again. 'If I do that, I'll never get out of this bed.' He raised Miss C's arms and placed them on her hips. With Deniece's breasts in his back, he went a bit towards Miss C and turned on his back. He hoped Deniece would move a little to give him more room. He looked at her breasts, watching them rise and fall as she breathed. After a moment, she turned onto her back, giving Tim room.

He slipped to the foot of the bed so as not to wake the other three sleeping beauties. He dressed in his sweatpants and shirt and headed to fitness room 512.

Tim walked into the fitness room and over to the rowing machine, setting it for a slow start. As he was working out, a female came out of the dressing room in her workout suit.

She went to the barbell lift machine, set the weight she wanted, dusted her hands with a white powder, and stood shoulder-width apart with her hands on the bar. She was wearing soft-soled shoes and stood hip-width apart under the barbell. Grabbing the bar and lifting it onto her shoulders, she steadied herself.

Tim looked at her standing there. She was right at six feet, maybe a little more. Her short, light brown hair was done up in a ponytail. The exercise suit was a light blue, with the straps coming over each shoulder and meeting with the small strap between the cheeks of her ass. Her breasts and ass were both large.

She begins the barbell squat exercise by lowering herself into a deep knee bend and holding for thirty seconds, then slowly rising to a full stand. She did ten repetitions, took a five-minute break, added more weights to the bar, and did ten more repetitions.

She took a ten-minute break and walked back to the mats next to the barbells.

She lowered herself onto all fours and then placed her knees below her hips and her hands under her shoulders on the mat. She elevated her hips and kept her head and back in a neutral position.

She extended her right hand forward about a foot in front of her head. At the same time, she brought her left foot forward, meeting the left elbow, and then she brought both back to the starting position.

She did the same thing with her left hand and right leg, returning to the starting position each time.

Tim thought, 'In my unit, we called this the bear claws.' But watching her do it, even in slow motion, with that suit strap riding between her ass cheeks, is making my dick hard. Tim thought, ' I have better move, or else I'm going over there and sliding my cock between those lovely ass cheeks and pounding that pussy.'

Tim moved over to the battling ropes. He picked up the thirty-foot-long rope, an inch to a half-inch thick. He stretched the rope out and then stepped forward two feet. He thinks, 'I'll start with the swinging and work my way up to hammer these damn ropes into the ground.'

Tim finished with the ropes and decided to do some cool-down exercises: a few jumping jacks, deep knee bends, and some sit-ups. It was about time for the five-mile run to meet the commander and her soldiers. He finished the run and headed back to his quarters.

Tim's Quarters:

Deniece sat up and moved off the bed, leaving the other two to sleep for another thirty minutes. She headed to the bathroom to relieve herself and shower. She felt like wearing something different this morning.

She walked naked into the closet and found nothing on the shelves that pleased her. She turned to the garment machine and quickly looked at the available patterns. She saw a two-piece outfit in green, and the machine labeled it a jumpsuit with a tie-up crop top and wide shorts.

'Yes, that will do for this morning: a tie-up top and no bra. And I think I'll go with no undies, just shorts. Hopefully, Tim will love it. She dressed and patted Miss C, telling her to wake up, and then she went off to the kitchen.

The front door buzzer sounded, so Deniece went to see who it was. Opening the door, she saw a delivery bot. "Miss Deniece, the Undrain breakfast shop sent your twenty-four count Harm Baubles, or as The Captain refers to them, "Those are eggs," said the bot.

"I'll take them and tell the owner thanks." Deniece takes the Harm Baubles to the kitchen and carefully sets them on the counter. She went to the computer to look up how to fix these things.

Tammy walked into the kitchen, eyes half asleep, and sat at the table while both arms held her head up.

Deniece looked at her and asked, "What's wrong?"

With a tired voice, she said, "I think Tim broke me last night. I enjoyed my turn or turns, and I forget which. But I believe I passed out on the last one."

Deniece approached, took her shoulders, and said, "You better not let Tim hear you talk that way."

"Why?"

"He's liable to tell you that he can't have sex with you for a while."

"Oh, No. I hope Tabitha comes back tonight. That way, there are four of us."

"Tammy, why don't you visit your mother tonight? If Tabitha is here. She, Miss C, and I will try to handle Tim." Deniece recommended as she turned and started back to fix breakfast.

Tammy raised her head from her hands and asked, "Deniece, do you know why Tim needs so much sex?"

Deniece stopped cooking for a moment and thought, 'Yes, I know, but I can't tell anyone.'... "No, I have no idea, but whatever it is, we'll find a way to handle it. One way or another."

Deniece turned to look at the door, knowing Tim should be coming at any moment. The door opened, and Tim stepped in. Deniece returned to cooking breakfast. Over her shoulder, she said, "Good morning, my husband. How was the workout?"

"It was fantastic... Good morning, Tammy?" Tim kissed her as he passed and walked over to kiss Deniece's neck. "You look beautiful, and the green stands out on you."

"Oh, it's something I just threw on. You think it looks good?"

"Oh, yes, it shows your beautiful side."

Deniece turned to face Tim. "Do you mean these?" She pointed to her tits and said, "Or maybe this area here." She pointed to the cleavage.

"No, I mean you." Tim grabbed her and hugged her.

Deniece leaned back and said, "My husband, you need a shower before breakfast. Now go and take one." Deniece then returned to cooking.

Tim looked at Tammy and said, "I'm going to shower. Do you want to join me?"

Tammy looked hesitant, but she started to get up and said, "Ok."

Deniece turned her head toward Tim and said, "My husband, I need Tammy to help with breakfast." She signaled Tammy toward her.

Tammy walked up behind Deniece and whispered, "Thanks."

Deniece whispered back, "We girls must stick together. "Now, how about you fix the kids' breakfast bowls?"

Tim left the kitchen and headed for David's room. He walked in and said, "David, it's time to get up. Are you feeling better this morning?"

"Yelp, I feel great!"

"Well, why the change?"

"Did you know that if you tell a girl that you like her, she'll leave you alone?"

"No, I didn't know that!" Tim put on a surprised face.

"Well, it works. She didn't want to talk to me the entire day." David got up and headed to the bathroom, smiling all the way.

Tim turned and walked to Wendy's room, smiling to himself. He thought. 'Kids will be kids, but he will learn.' He walked in and said, "Wake up sleepy head."

Wendy sat up and yawned, trying to wake up. She opened her eyes and saw Tim standing beside the foot of her bed. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Daddy."

"Come on, get up and get ready for school." Tim turned and walked out the door.

Tim thought, 'Now to work off that access sexual stimulant that's been building up." He entered the bedroom and heard the shower. He removed his clothes, entered the bathroom, and opened the shower door. There stood Miss C with her hands on the shower grab bar handle and her feet spread apart.

Miss C looked over her shoulder and said, "You see anything you want?" She smiled.

Tim didn't take long to get into the shower. He lined himself up and entered. Miss C let out a moan, and the fun began.

Back in the kitchen:

Deniece paused while cooking the meat for breakfast and asked, "Tammy, is there something wrong?"

Tammy stopped what she was doing and looked at Deniece. Her thoughts were tempered by the soreness of her battered pussy. "Deniece, I need to ask. With the way Tim has been fucking all of us each night, do you think there is something wrong?"

Deniece stopped what she was doing and turned to look at Tammy. She thought of some ways to put it. "Tammy, there is nothing wrong with Tim or us, and I believe the micro-nano-bots are working overtime for now."

"But if I go to Mother's tonight, it could be just the two of you if Tabitha doesn't show up." She sat there feeling guilty about saying anything.

"Tammy, You and Tabitha told us about Tim. Tim also told us about the micro-nano-bots and the way they acted. So, Miss C and I knew what we were getting into."

"But, still, just the two of you."

"There have been times when it was only the two of you, right?"

"Yes, but Tim wasn't fucking us that much, maybe two or three times a night."

"Well, we have been here for five days, each night like you. He has fucked us three or four times each night." Deniece walked, sat at the table, and reached out and took Tammy's hand.

"Deniece, I feel bad but still want to stay here. I love being with Tim and the ship."

"Tammy, if it becomes too much, I'll find someone to help the four of us out."

"What will Tim say about that?"

"Men are easily convinced that another pussy in their bed is just what they need."

"How do you figure that out?" Tammy smiled half-heartedly.

"Well, you convinced Tim, Miss C, and I that we all needed to be in bed together."

"Just watching you and Tim together, Tabitha and I knew you were meant to be together."

"Mommy, I'm hungry. Is breakfast ready?" Wendy asked as she walked through the doorway.

"Yes, Honey, take your seat, and I'll get it for you." Deniece started putting the food on the table.

Tammy put the plates and silverware in place and brought drinks for the kids.

Miss C and Tim walked in. Tim sat at the table's head while Miss C poured Tim's java.

"Deniece, what are we having for breakfast?" Tim asked as he looked at the kids.

"Daddy, I want those things you call pancakes," Wendy replied.

"That's what you are having, along with eggs. That is what you call them, right, my husband?" Deniece said as she put the plate in front of Tim and Wendy. At the same time, Tammy placed David and her plates on the table, and Miss C followed with her and Deniece's plates.

Tim looked at his plate and saw three eggs. Then he looked at Deniece and said, "Yes, they are eggs, and where did you get them?" Tim picked up his fork and cut into the pancakes and eggs.

"The Undain Breakfast Shop sent them, especially for you this morning." Deniece sat and started to eat.

"Father, these are good," David said with his mouth full of food.

Deniece told him, "David, don't try to talk with your mouth full."

Tim talking to the Head Teacher:

Tim walked with the kids to their schoolroom. As they entered, they saw the Head Teacher waving the kids inside. However, David informed Tim that this was not the Head Teacher as she was out for the day.

Tim walked up to the woman and said, "I have a meeting with your boss."

"Yes, sir, I saw the note and what it is about. I'll be able to help you. Let me get someone out here to help these children." She turned and signaled for a female at the doors to come out. "By the way, my name is Althurin,"

Tim and Althurin walked into the school, and she directed him through the hallways to the Head Teacher's office. "Sir, this is her office, and we may use it." She unlocked the door, and they stepped inside.

Althurin offered Tim a seat and sat behind the boss's desk. As she sat there, she removed the cloth covering her three breasts. "I hope you don't mind me removing the covering, but it is our way of life."

Tim raised his hand and said, "Stop, right there. I am familiar with your way of life and do not intend to change it. So, what is the problem with David and Wendy?"

"Sir, there is no real problem. Wendy told some of the other children that you are her father." Althurin sat there, concerned as she had not dealt with the Captain before.

"Ok, so she told the other kids I am her father. Now, what's the problem?"

"Sir, our form requires that if the father's name is known, we must place it on the record."

"Ok, I see. Now, her mother does not wish the father's last name to be known. So, like you and your lifestyle, I wish not to change a thing. Do you have any other questions?"

"So, I will tell the Head Teacher that there is no name to be on the records, correct?"

"Yes, and if Wendy wanted to tell anyone that I am her father. It is to be so and left at that. I hope I have made myself clear?"

"Yes, sir, and thank you for coming in."

****

Tim asked, "I have a question about your way of life?"

"Yes, sir, I will try to answer it."

"What does it mean for a woman to have her nipples hard in your way of life?"

Althurin blushed a little and said, "Sir, it means she wants a male."

"So, you want a male? Why do you want a male now?" Tim sat there smiling, he knew the answer, but she was the one that needed to say why and when.

Althurin lowered her head, and in a slow, soft voice, she said, "Sir, I need, in your language, I need to be fucked."

"When do you want to be fucked?"

Althurin raised from her seat and walked around to Tim. Sat in his lap and placed the middle breast into his mouth, and said, "Now!"

Tim licked and sucked on the middle breast while simultaneously playing with the other two. He heard a soft moan.

Althurin moved around, lifting her ass to remove her panties. She held them up to show Tim. "See how wet these are?" She threw them onto the desk and lowered herself between Tim's legs.

Reaching up, she unzipped his pants and reached inside to pull out his cock. Moving her hands, she made it come to full hardness and then licked the underside from bottom to top. Pulling back, she looked into Tim's eyes, "This one will do fine. Please allow me to have it."

Tim said, "Who am I to say no, to someone's lifestyle?" He stood while Althurin lowered his pants to his ankles.

She returned to wetting his cock. When her hands slid freely along his shaft, she rose and said, "Please, Sir, place your mighty cock into my ever-wanting body. This female will be so grateful."

There came a knock on the door. Althurin and Tim came to a stop. Tim quickly pulled up his pants, and Althurin rose to a standing position. Before she could say come in, the door opened.

There stood Deniece. "My husband, I dropped by to see if there were any problems." Deniece looked at Althurin and said, "Hello, I'm Deniece, David and Wendy's, mother."

Althurin looked at Tim and then at Deniece and said, "Hello, Mrs. Bodge."

Smiling, she said, "Oh No, it's just Deniece."

Althurin looked back to Tim, and Tim knotted his head.

Tim said, "We are just finishing up." Tim smiled at Althurin and said, "Maybe some other time."

Tim walked over to Deniece and said, "I'm going to the bridge." Then he kissed her.

Deniece reached around Tim's neck, locking her hands together, and pulled him back for a passionate kiss. Her tongue penetrated his mouth, and she released the kiss, still holding his neck. In a whisper, she asked, "My husband, Why are her three nipples hard?"

"You must ask her, and now I must leave. I'll see you in a little while." Tim turned and walked out the door slowly and headed for the bridge.

Deniece turned to look at Althurin and said, "Do you mind if we talk for a minute?"

Althurin moved behind the desk and pointed to where Tim had been sitting. "How may I help you?"

Deniece looked at Althurin, noticed the wet panties on the desk, and said, "Did my husband answer all your questions?" She smiled.

"Yes, the records will be as they are with no changes." Althurin sat there and noticed Deniece looking at her wet panties, and she started blushing. She reached over and picked them up, placing them in the top desk drawer.

"Have I seen you at the beach? You and another female?" Deniece noticed that Althurin didn't move her body.

"Yes, Ethdrin and I go there often." Althurin seemed to relax. She smiled, thinking about the beach and the fun she and the other Tarkeetta had there.

She and Deniece talked for a while and suggested they all get together the next time, there at the beach.

The Bridge:

Tim sat in his seat and asked for the department's report. After getting the reports and reviewing the information, Tim got up and headed to his office.

Tammy knocked on the door and entered. "Tim, what did you need?" Tammy walked over and sat in Tim's lap.

"I need information about how you are keeping track of all the trades."

Tammy looked at Tim with a worried look, "Tim, right now, it's simple, but in a week or more, I see a big problem." She got up and moved to the other side of the desk. "Sorry, I need to sit over here while we talk business."

"That's Ok, I understand. Why is it going to be harder?" He sat and looked across the desk at her.

"Well, More people want to get involved in trades. There are four different worlds, each with different languages and financial systems. This is getting out of hand!"

"How many helpers do you have?"

"Only two at this time."

"Why, only two?"

"Because it takes time to verify the spelling of each document and then determine how much they are shipping. Besides, I can only find these two individuals who know two of our languages."

"Tammy, I may know how to resolve your problem, but I need you, Miss C, and Areyaka to meet with me tomorrow."

"That would be great, thank you." Tammy jumped up, ran around the desk, and kissed him.

"Tammy, if this works out, you may want to find more people to help."

Tammy is looking for help:

Tammy left the meeting with Tim, and he had agreed that she might be able to find someone to help keep track of the Traders. She was returning to their quarters to think of whom she might ask.

She walked down the corridor to the common area and saw Deniece just in front of her. She yelled, "Deniece, wait up!" She started to move quickly.

Hearing her name, Deniece stopped and turned to see Tammy coming her way.

They met halfway through the common area, and Deniece asked, "Would you care for a drink, and we can sit down and talk?"

Tammy sat, and she and Deniece ordered. "Tammy, you look worried."

"First, I should never have said the things I said this morning. I'm all mixed up right now." Tammy took a quick drink as the waitress handed her the glass.

Deniece took a sip, set the glass down, and said, "You didn't say a thing. So, there is more than being fuck nightly, isn't there?"

Tammy looked at Deniece, then lowered her head and said in a weary voice, "Yes."

"Tammy, I want you to tell me. I won't be able to help you if I don't know what's happening."

"I feel so silly. I don't want to take responsibility for anything important, and I might ruin everything, or somebody might die because I did something stupid." Tammy laid her head in her hands and began to cry.

Deniece moved to Tammy and wrapped her arms around her. She held Tammy's head against her chest and said, "I will talk with Tim. He must remember that you are only eighteen, not a full adult, and you don't need all this responsibility yet."

12