The Advertisement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J: Whatever you wear will be prefect.

It was Friday night as Jane quietly sidled up to J and slipped her hand under his. She had that lovely little black dress with shoe string straps, absolutely no jewellery, no makeup and dancing pumps ready to dance the night away. The 30 staff and guests had been boned up to keep Jane low profile, so it was like Jane was just one of the team for the night. The ladies needless to say did take the occasional glance at how the couple was reacting to each other. Fact is the women were relieved on J's choice. After stacks of dancing , sore and bruised feet, swapping dance partners and many conversations the party ended with a deeply appreciated thank you speech from J.

As they were holding hands waiting for Joe to bring around the Merc, J put his hand around Jane's waist and quietly whispered in her ear: I hope you can stay over tonight?

Jane: I thought you would never ask. Of course, as she gave J the gentlest kisses on his lips. Do hope you have a spare toothbrush?

J: Silly moo. No probs.

They sat in the Merc together holding hands, occasionally checking if this person beside them was some apparition. Surely they could never be so lucky in real life, yet the apparition was not fading. The occasional hand squeeze almost as when they had the pleasure of their first love re-assured each was real.

It seemed such an eternity but eventually the reached Bondi and Joe retreated for the evening allowing the couple to become lovers for the first time.

Neither wanted to be the first to move first somewhat nervous that they did not wish to appear overly anxious or demanding. Jane wanted J to be in control and J was uncertain how much control he should exert.

She put her bag on the coach they had so recently used for their first meeting and bent forward. J could not resist his lady any longer. She was so beautiful and willing. J needed her now more than any other woman in his life, but he sought to travel carefully.

He approached her from behind and gently wrapped his arms around her drawing her closer to his body as he softly kissed the side of her neck and breathed gently down her spine.

Jane: I hope you are good at zippers.

Taking the hint he slid the zipper down her back until it could go no further, exposing her to the waist and showing she wore no bra. She wanted to be loved tonight.

He slid his tongue ever so slowly down her spine and back up again feeling her slight shiver as he approached her neck.

J: How do enjoy making love?

Jane: Italians will tell you their man senses exactly how his woman wants to be pleased tonight and does so.

J said nothing more.

He bent forward and slid her dress off her shoulders allowing it to tumble to the floor and presenting her body clothed only in the finest of g-strings and her pumps.

Jane kicked off her pumps as if to encourage her man to do the same to her remaining vestige of clothing. He knew what she wanted. His hand slid down her abdomen and caressed her mound causing her to utter the softest of Ohs.

His fingers slipped under the elastic and expanded it to let it fall to the ground as she wiggled her hips in pleasure. Those fingers then played with her gap after finding no landing strip.

Jane: I was hopeful you would want me tonight. You are right I love slow and Bolero.

His right hand softly massaged her right boob as his left began to widen her gap and enter her pussy, tantilising, teasing, ever so softly touching her clit and drawing as much pre-cum from her pussy as he could manage. She would need it as his hands testified he had a long thick member.

She turned and looking immediately at his eyes, somewhat fixated in his passion and undid his shirt and slacks to free his member and encourage him to join her naked. That was achieved in record time and he returned to his ministrations.

His right hand slowly encouraged her to bend forward over the lounge as he continued to masturbate his lady, ever so slowly bringing her to her first climax, one of many for tonight, by flicking and twisting her clit and focusing his longest finger into its gap. She let out another of her quiet cums: Stop teasing me and put that cock of yours between my legs, PLEASE..........

He needed no further stimulation and neither did she as he soon passed through her gap and bottomed out with length to go.

Jane: Oh just make love to me tonight. Your cock is doing terrible things to me darling. I hope you don't need to be out early in the morning as we look like being at this all night. Oh .......... as another little tremor went through her body.

That's it ever so slowly.

Please cum in me now and take me to bed, make me your woman. Take me. I want to be yours.

J listened intently bringing them both to their mutual explosion of passion and drowning her pussy with his cum. It had built up for a long time so Jane was going to be the pleasurable recipient of a great deal of cum between her legs tonight. As they both came down from their first high together he kissed her passionately on her lips, picked her effortlessly up into his arms and delivered to their love nest for the night.

Cleaning his cock with a beside tissue she retreated to his waist: My pussy does not need moisture for months after that lot, but how about I get you hard again so I can sit on you and make love to you my special man.

Her lips were like soft flowers as they firstly caressed and then absorbed his cock into her mouth. She blew on his nob as she gently stretched his cock and then softly sucked at its tip. Slowly letting her mouth drop down its length and into the back of her throat. He touched her face and moved her hair away from her mouth as she continued. As he approached hardness again she lifted her body and let her pussy slide down his pole working herself more and more down and deeper into her crevice. When she eventually bottomed out she found she still had more to go: We are going to have to work on that Darling to get me to open up more for you.

She placed his hands on her hips encouraging him to pull down as she rose and apexed. Feeling him slide through her cervix after his help she began her gentle rocking motion and manipulating her inners so she sucked him deep from within his scrotum. She took her time and J was never going to complain as she closed her eyes and went off into her own world of pleasure.

Jane: You are so big I am going to be sore in the morning so you better get your rocks off tonight big boy, at least until pussy down there gets used to such a glorious piece of manhood. Then we are going to have many pleasurable nights together.

J took this as his hint to drown her cervix and pull her down harder, looking forward to many nights, mornings and any other times he was going to be allowed.

They both came together with his fluid streaming out between her legs and she refusing to let even an inch out of her pussy until she could no longer fight the inevitable shrinking.

Jane: It is not my place to say this, but please can we stay lovers until we are too old?

J just rolled her over and allowed Jane to snuggle against his chest, soon hearing the quiet noises of sleep following their deepest passion.

His mind rolled and looked at how his new lady would fit into his life. He concluded emphatically this was the best he had felt for years and he wanted Jane to remain exactly where she was for as long as he could keep her.

Sunday morning woke through the curtains on J's apartment cum penthouse at Bondi with the early rays bouncing off the quiet sea, westward into the surrounding houses and apartments. It was one of those slow Sundays when only the fanatical found it necessary to beat up the sand with their feet burning off last night's excesses.

Jane woke with the gentle movement of J's fingers slipping affectionately through her shinning black hair, ever so subtly moving it from her face to see her beautiful and totally natural features untarnished with any form of makeup.

J: Hello green eyes. Do you mind if I call you Zoe when we want to be private? If this relationship is going to work we just have to find ways of slipping out of work and into just us?

Jane: Fine by me. Jane is far too formal for lovers. But what about you?

J: I thought about that. How about my middle name, Lance? No one will ever pick that one and it would help when you want to pull me aside some time for whatever personal moment you have planned or maybe straighten me out.

Jane: Right now the only plans I have are to raid your fridge and see what I can cook for breakfast. Just in case you missed it, Italians have mothers who love to teach their kids how to cook.

J: Beautiful, sexy, seriously bright and now loves to cook. Book me in for at the least the next two months will you....?

Jane: You shower big boy and I will meet you at the table when I work out your kitchen.

She leant over and gave him the softest of kisses on his mouth and was gone to find an apron to at least give her nakedness some privacy.

J thought she has the most beautiful rear as it slipped around the corner of the bedroom door searching for the kitchen.

Half an hour later J joined Jane at the table where bacon and eggs, coffee and toast were served.

J: I like the way that apron just covers the interesting spots.

Jane: Your incorrigible, but I that's my man. I hope you don't think me presumptive in saying that?

J: Strongly encouraged Zoe.

Jane: Can we make things really plain though. I am a one man woman. If we continue as lovers like I really hope we do, there will be no other man in my life, other than my Dad. I am sorry but that is me and the way I was brought up.

J: You are it Zoe. I don't see why I would need anyone else other than my Mum and sis of course. We are a very close family as you saw.

Jane: Settled. My last boyfriend I had was a photographer and I caught him in his studio bonking one of his models. That nearly wrecked me for months.

J smiled deeply at his lady's sense of humour and her frankness: Let's eat.

The conversation flowed as the two lovers sought out how they enjoyed each other and subtly how this time short relationship would work for them both. They did not have the baggage of Christian Grey so they both found how easily they slipped into private exchanges, humour and accommodations.

J: Do you have the time today to come out to visit my Park site while I meet some of my execs out there this morning? I would love for you to see the potential that I see and to share my visions.

Jane: I just need to slip home for a few minutes to shower and get into some casual gear. Jeans, t shirt, sneakers OK?

J: Perfect. How about while you are at it your throw in some gear for a few days and bring your Mini back into the carpark. We may even be able to get a swim in down the beach later, so swimmers and whatever you want? Are you comfortable with that?

Jane: So long as I get to cook mamas veal saltimbocca when we get home........

She moved in with J the next day.

The next two weeks just hurtled by and Jane had basically forgotten about the interview with the Head Hunter until that phone call came in: Can you be in Paris on Monday morning at 9.00am?

Jane: Bloody hell. I had put that out of my mind. But yes. I can pull some favours here and leave Friday night.

Head Hunter: Give me your private emails address and I will send you your tickets, accommodation bookings at the Hilton, details of your meetings etc. Call by the office and I will give you a cash draw of $10,000 and a new Apple laptop with 365 downloaded and debugged.

You are on a very short list my lady. Do it well and do it once. He is 100% loyal to his people. Watch your back. You should be there for the week. Read up on your contract law on the plane over. Qantas unless you have a problem there.

Suddenly the consequences of what she had agreed became very apparent. Nothing was going to be simple anymore. But why did he say watch your back? Why did he need to say the client was 100% loyal to his people?

Paris had been one of her regular assignments over the years so she knew Paris well enough to get herself around without too much hastle, thus she did not see Paris was relevant in those questions.

At this point and even when she was going to be in Paris, she still did not have any idea who the client was and could not be expected to be 100% loyal to a person who was deliberately sheltered from her view.

J called her on his private mobile: Just been able to lock down some appointment. I have got tonight to go to London and then Paris to work on my Park. Need to take off late this afternoon. Are you OK with that?

Jane: Well I just got that phone call I was talking to you about and they want me in Paris on Monday, leaving Friday night. Am staying at the Paris Hilton Opera in Rue St Lazare. Can we work something out to be together when we are not working? I would miss you terribly.

J: And so would I you. Paris, the lover's city and we are going to be working. I know that Hotel well.There is a priority issue there. If you give me your flight details I will text you when you arrive and we can catch up after you've freshened following your days there. OK by you? Have you got a line on what to expect yet? That's probably a stupid question, so leave it we can talk through whatever when we meet over there. You have my mobile number and Joe will be with me. Any problems just call ASAP and one of us will be there pronto. Take some special clothes as I have another two of those Embassy do's in Paris and we can enjoy a restaurant or two seeing you don't have an oven.

Jane: Time will tell. But I can not tell you how pleased I am you are nearby with all this secrecy. Going to miss you. I was planning a Thai dish tonight, so I am going to have that just for one. Will dash back to the flat on the way home as I know what in my wardrobe needs to aired, that just needs some rather interesting undergarments. Teaser aren't I? Enjoy London. See you.

J had already learned his sexy lady always had that flash of the extra-ordinary in her mind and now was not the time to be too inquisitive. Just enjoy it as and when.

Jane's flights got her into Paris and the Hilton in time for one decent sleep before her 9.00am meeting in the Business Centre at her Hotel.

Headhunter: Here is a list of matters the client wants to establish and lock down in the next two weeks, which means you will probably need to work through to the pre-Christmas period. I assume that works for you?

Jane: Yes I can miss my family Xmas do once. They will be jealous I am here in Paris .......... Oh this list includes things that have to be done in London.

Headhunter: It is up to you how you would do your research and lock down those tasks. The client wants to see how you deal with such a list, so he wants me to step back and just give you your head and report to him how you are proceeding. Let me know if you need references or deposits/retainers and the like and we will supply these direct to your contacts within 24 hours.

Yes I do realise Brexit is an issue over here at the moment, but it also provides an opportunity which my client believes is perfect timing for him. Yes there are people on that list that are involved in the Brexit negotiations and Tory people on the peripherals.

I've got a meeting with another client this morning, so why don't I leave you this list and set of briefing files and we catch up for lunch back here at say midday? If you need to go to London my client has an account there at the Hilton, so you can travel back and forth when needs be. I assume you will be calling in a few favours from local friends while you are here; please be extra cautious on what you tell anybody about what you are doing because my client wants you to be as discrete as possible. Remember all walls have ears and some also have cameras.

Whatever you need to know is in those files. Read them closely, very closely because you will be acting independently and we want your activities to fly under the radar for as long as possible. Two rules though, don't cut corners and absolutely nothing that could even smell illegal much less be illegal. I suggest you use your mobile rather than the Hotel phone system and your room to make your calls. We got you're a room with and extra suite area so you can have plenty of space to spread out and use your laptop as it has all the connections you want via the Hotel WIFI.

See you at midday.

Jane started to pour over the list to prioritise what she needed to achieve. Within five minutes she knew where to start, so she was off to her suite.

The list contained a number of people related tasks and the requirement to lock down secure office accommodation in Paris and London from virtually next Monday through to the end of January 2019. It also interestingly enough set the highest priority on developing extensive databases on specific very well known pollies in France and London, plus their senior staff in the Science, Industry and Finance portfolios. These particulars were not just current they needed the most up to date information available on their activities for the last ten years and their key manifestos. Other stuff required regular security and anti-bug sweeps, new bank accounts and credit cards for herself to administer.

It took until midday for Jane to get her head around what was required and the priorities.

The Headhunter was very punctual at the casual restaurant. He turned out to be a seriously decent guy with a sense of humour. The lunch turned out to be a less formal occasion as he became more confident of her ability to undertake the tasks. Fortunately the room was very noisy so confidentiality was not an issue so early in Jane's tasks.

Headhunter: I realise we are taking you away from your TV roles in Sydney and you are probably champing at the bit to get into some of this Brexit stuff. So if you can fit it in the client is OK with you doing the odd story on the background issues and some of the political ramifications for your people back home. It would probably also work well for your cover on what you really are being asked to achieve.

Jane: I am used to quite a bit of cloak and dagger stuff in the TV industry getting access to stories and then getting them canned and off to the schedulers, but there is much more here isn't there?

Headhunter: Before you ask the next question or two I need to cut you short because I have got to run. Give this a few days here in Paris, get some work done for your Channel and say we meet again this Friday morning at say 9.00am here when you can give me an update. Meanwhile another $10K has been put into your personal account. Sorry must off .....................

Shortly after Jane set up herself for an afternoon's digging via her computer and began her lengthy pile of mobile phone calls to contact her Channel back home and a few of her business contacts, she got out of her formal gear and into her work rags. Her mobile rang. It was J: Hi Lance here.

Jane: Zoe here.

J: How's my lovely lady settling in?

Jane: I will be much better when I see you and get my bearings. This new assignment is going to pay well, but I am going to earn every cent. But I miss you. When are you going to be in Paris.

J: Joe and I just arrived at the airport now.

Jane: Unless you need a private room I could do with some loving. You can come here. I am in one of their suites. Paris Hilton Opera on Rue St Lazare.

J: Done. There in about two hours or so after we clear immigration, get through the traffic and Joe organised with his cars and some other stuff I want him to manage. Hilton, right?

Jane: I have grunged down into my trackies.

J: You will still look stunning. I am sure.

Jane: You will be on your own?