The Affair Ch. 04: The Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Ronnie and Walter in Key West.
3.7k words
4.78
1.8k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the veil of sleep gradually lifted, Walter began to orient himself. He was lying in bed, naked. It was Saturday morning, the fourth day of his business trip, and he was in a resort in Key West. Veronica, or Ronnie as she preferred, his coworker and now paramour, had flown down to meet him and they had a wonderful first day, and night, together. He had fallen asleep in her room, but she was not in bed with him. He raised his head and looked around and observed her sitting in a lounge chair on the balcony looking out over the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. He got up and went to the bathroom to relieve his bladder and brush his teeth. He ordered a continental breakfast for two from room service and proceeded to the balcony, still nude. As he opened the sliding door he said, "Someone is up early this morning."

"Good morning, lover," she replied. As he flopped himself into the cushioned lounge chair next to her, he realized that she was only wearing a pair of purple bikini panties. Her petite form was stunning. Her tits were 34 C, large but perfect for her small frame. Her areolae were a light brown and oval shaped. They were 2.5 inches in diameter with thick, pointy nipples. He loved a larger areolae, and hers were perfect in his view. Smaller ones weren't feminine enough. And if they were too large, they detracted from the symmetry of the breast. Hers were impeccable. She slimmed down at the waist and then flared out at the hips, a flawless hourglass shape.

"Are you enjoying the view," she teased.

"Oh, most definitely. And the waters of the Gulf are nice, too," he chuckled. "I ordered us breakfast and she said about 30 minutes. I figure that gives us just enough time. Come over here and sit with me."

Ronnie stands up, removes her panties, and sits on his lap. They start to kiss immediately. Their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Walter's right hand finds her left boob and begins to massage it. He loves the firm softness of her tit. He fiddles with her protruding nipple. His hand moves down and starts to caress her pussy, stroking the folds of her lips. He inserts his middle finger into her vagina and begins to explore, searching for her G-spot. At the same time, he uses his thumb to stimulate her clitoris. Rubbing up and down, back and forth. He breaks their kiss and begins to lick and suck her boob. He flicks at the nipple with his tongue. She begins to squirm in his lap. A sharp intake of breath and a moan alerts him that he has found the spot he was hunting for. He starts to stimulate her G-spot with his middle finger while continuing to stroke her clitoris with his thumb. She begins to pant and tremble. She tenses up, clamps her thighs together, and shudders for at least a full minute. Once she relaxes Walter firmly embraces her with both hands and gently kisses her once. They sit still enjoying the close contact of their nude bodies for several minutes.

"That was a wonderful way to start the day," she said dreamily. "You are indeed a kind and attentive lover."

Ding. Knock, knock, knock. "Room service," a voice called out from the hallway.

"Perfect timing," Walter whispered to her. "I'll be right there," he called out to the waiter. Both he and Ronnie stood up and grabbed robes to cover up. Walter let the waiter in and allowed him to set up their breakfast on the balcony.

Walter sat back down in the lounge chair and leaned over to prepare himself a cup of tea. "Oh no. Not yet," Ronnie smirked. "We have some unfinished business first. I believe I owe you one." With that, she pushed him back into the chair, removed her robe, dropped it on the floor, and knelt on it. She opened his robe to ensure that she had full access and began scratching his thighs with her manicured fingernails. She worked her way up to his groin and lower abdomen. She then scratched his balls and taint, and finally she gently scratched up the shaft of his dick.

Walter was staring intently at her kneeling between his legs. He was thoroughly enjoying being scratched. Her fingernails felt amazing when she would scratch his arm; it felt out of this world to have her scratch his genitals. She looked up at him and beamed a radiant smile. Her piercing blue eyes fixed on his gaze and she slowly lowered her head and licked the end of his dick, tasting his pre-cum. While continuing to look directly into his eyes, she licked from the balls up the shaft to the head and planted a kiss on the meatus. She kissed her way up the shaft, first on the left side and then on the right side. Finally, she winked at him, opened her mouth and enveloped the head, sucking and tonguing it. She cradled his balls with her right hand.

"Aaaahhhhhh," Walter moaned. "You are a superstar." Ronnie sucked most of his 6-inch-long dick into her mouth and started bobbing up and down. He laid his head back, closed his eyes and relished the sensation of his hard, throbbing cock in her warm, wet mouth. After a few minutes She noticed a change in his breathing pattern. She slowed down since she wanted to extend his pleasure for a little while longer. She let her mouth pop off his dick and licked her way down to his balls. She licked his scrotum and noticed that it was less hairy than the last time she saw him naked. In fact, all of his pubic hair was neatly trimmed. "How considerate of him," she thought. While she would have sucked his cock and balls regardless of how hirsute he was, it was satisfying to think that he thought of her comfort and tidied up his pubic patch.

Walter opened his eyes and once again gazed at her. She had taken his left ball into her mouth and was sucking on it while her right hand stroked lightly his penis. This was a new and pleasurable sensation for him, as no one had ever sucked on his balls previously. She switched to the right ball and began gently sucking on it. "That feels wonderful," Walter said.

She gazed up at him and replied, "And now, for the grand finale." She moved from his balls back up to his dick and engulfed it with her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down, while caressing his balls with her left hand and massaging his taint with her right hand. She progressively increased the speed and the pressure of her ministrations and within a few more minutes Walter's breathing became rapid and deep. He tensed up, started shaking, emitted a low guttural growl, tightly grabbed the arms of the lounge chair, and stared intently at her face and mouth. The sight of his spasming cock plunging in and out of her mouth was highly erotic.

Ronnie felt his dick start to swell and jerk and she looked up at him and gazed into his eyes. Suddenly, a large stream of hot cum flooded her mouth. And another stream. And yet another stream. And then a smaller stream. And finally, one last stream. It was a fairly large volume considering he had just cum in her ass last night. She had trouble containing it all and some of it drippled out and onto her lips and chin. She slowed down and eventually stopped her bobbing and removed her mouth from his rapidly deflating dick. She opened her mouth to show him the prize she had collected and swallowed it all in one big gulp. She used her right index finger to scoop up the small amount of semen on her chin and swallowed that, also. She lowered her face back towards his dick and licked the shaft clean. Finally, she put the head into her mouth and sucked out any remaining semen. She smiled at him and said, "Mmmm. The Breakfast of Champions. We should start every morning this way. That was actually tasty. You have a rather sweet tasting semen. You must eat a lot of fruit. We definitely are going to do that again."

Walter grabbed her arms and pulled her up from her knees and onto his lap. "You are the best," he exclaimed. He hugged her firmly and kissed her passionately.

"You don't mind kissing me after I just swallowed your semen?" she inquired. "My Ex would never kiss me until I brushed and gargled."

"Well then, he was just a jerk," Walter replied. "If I get a blowjob then I'm going to hug and kiss the woman who gave it to me. She deserves that, and so much more." He squeezed her even more tightly and kissed her again.

As they were eating their continental breakfast, Ronnie announced, "Do you realize what we just did? We completed a three-holer, and in less than 24 hours. And we still have a full day left before I have to leave."

"What are you talking about? What is a three-holer?" He asked.

"Sometimes you are so naïve," she giggled. You got to cum in each of my three holes. Yesterday afternoon, you came in my pussy. Last night, you came in my ass. And just now, you came in my mouth. You are one lucky guy."

Walter hugged her and laughed, "Yes, I am indeed one lucky guy."

They put on their bathing suits and went down to the pool to read and sunbath. After a dip in the pool, there was more reading and more sunbathing. Eventually, they had lunch at the poolside café. When the midafternoon sun rose high in the cloudless sky, it was too hot to stay outside, even by the pool. They went back to Ronnie's room to cool off.

As soon as they arrived back in Ronnie's room, she stripped off her bikini and said, "I need to rinse off in the shower to get the chlorine and suntan lotion off my body. Wanna join me?" Walter immediately stripped off his swimsuit and they stepped into the shower together.

It was a large walk-in tiled shower with both a detachable showerhead and a rainfall showerhead. He turned on the rainfall head and started to lather up her boobs, her ass, and her pussy. "You know there are other areas of my body," she chuckled and turned around to face away from him. "Now do my back, above the waist, please." When he finished that she said, "Now get down on your knees and wash my legs and feet. And don't forget to clean between my toes." After Walter had thoroughly washed her, she proceeded to do the same for him. She lathered up his entire body but saved his dick and balls for the end, making sure that she stroked his cock with the bodywash -- up and down and up and down. Walter was sighing in obvious enjoyment as she did this but his dick merely got semi-engorged. "I don't think I'm going to get hard again, so soon," he stated. "But that doesn't mean I cannot satisfy you."

They got out of the shower, dried each other with the soft, fluffy towels, and laid down on the newly made bed. As they embraced each other, they started to kiss and their tongues began their now familiar dance, darting back and forth between each other's mouth. He kissed his way down from her mouth to her neck and then down to her breast. After licking her boob and suckling her nipple, he continued his downward journey to her belly button and then, skipping over her pussy, jumped down to her feet. He kissed, and scratched, and rubbed her toes and feet. And slowly worked his way up her legs to her soft, creamy thighs and ultimately began kissing and licking her labia. This time rather than slowly working towards her clitoris, he spread her lips apart and started tonguing her pleasure center directly. This elicited a loud groan from Ronnie. He continued his forceful assault and with one minute she wailed, quivered, and had a powerful orgasm.

"Wow, that was intense," Ronnie stated. She pulled him up from between her legs so that she could hug him. "You usually start off slowly and work your way up to the climax. This time you just dove right in. Like you were on a mission." Walter smiled at her and laid his head on her breast enjoying her embrace.

That evening they went to dinner at a charming French restaurant, a short stroll from the resort. Ronnie was wearing a classic, form-fitting "little black dress," that showed off her impressive cleavage, and three-inch heels. Walter was wearing a pastel blue, linen shirt, khaki slacks and a blue blazer. They had a lovely dinner with an appetizer of mussels, while she had grouper for the main course and he had swordfish. The food was exquisite and they washed it down with a bottle of white wine.

After dinner as they sauntered back to the resort, Ronnie said she an idea for their evening activities. First, she wanted to go sit on the resort's beach in one of the hammocks and star gaze while listening to the surf. And then, she had a new position she wanted to try. Walter eyed her with a quizzical look on his face. She smiled and said, "You'll see. And I predict that you're going to love it."

When they got to the resort they headed straight to beach. They both removed their shoes and walked across the cool sand. There were several couples occupying a few of the hammocks so they proceeded to the farthest hammock. It was strung between two palm trees at the end of the beach, and there was no one around them. They climbed in and gazed at the stars while listening to the gently lapping of the surf. Walter pointed and said, "See those three stars in a row? That's Orion's belt. If you go to the right, you see the two stars that define his shoulders, and to the left are the two stars that define his legs. Walter pointed out a few other constellations he recognized from his college astronomy class while Ronnie snuggled up close to him.

After Walter had exhausted his knowledge of the night sky they started kissing and caressing each other. She was kissing his neck, while he was nibbling on her earlobe. They became more and more impassioned and eventually were necking like two teenagers in the back of a Chevy. "Okay. You have got me all revved up. We need to go back to the room. Now," Ronnie proclaimed.

When they got back into the room Ronnie told Walter that she wanted to fuck in front of the floor-to-ceiling dressing mirror. They both got undressed and she arranged a chair in front of the mirror, placing a towel on the seat. He was already engorged and erect as he sat down on the chair. Watching himself in the mirror, he thought he looked rather silly. He was totally naked and sitting in a chair with his dick sticking straight up in the air and bobbing around with each beat of his heart.

Ronnie stood directly in front of him, facing the mirror, completely naked. She reached back and grasped his cock with her right hand. With her left hand she spread her labia and guided his dick to her vaginal opening as she sat on his lap. "Oooooo. That feels sooooo good," she exclaimed. She watched in the mirror as she leisurely impaled herself on Walter's cock. Inch after inch of his hard cock disappeared into her wet pussy as she gradually lowered her body onto his. "I've always wanted to see what it would look like as a hard cock invaded my cunt. This is incredible. It feels so good. And it looks so amazing."

Walter was also amazed. It was erotic both watching his dick slowly disappear into her pussy and watching her facial expressions as it happened. He reached around and placed his hands on her tits and started softly squeezing them and fondling her erect nipples. Once his stiff cock had penetrated her fully, Ronnie started moving up and down watching his dick exit and reenter her tunnel of love. Walter let his right-hand fall from her right breast down to her pussy. He started rubbing his index finger around her labia. He could feel his dick as it entered and exited her pussy. This lubricated his finger and he began stroking her clitoris with a circular motion.

This last action was too much for Ronnie and she felt an orgasm begin to overtake her. There was so much stimulation happening all at once -- his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy, his left hand squeezing her tit and fondling her nipple, his right index finger stroking her clit, and all the while she was observing the entire erotic scene in the mirror. She started trembling and shaking. She began moaning and groaning. Ultimately, she exploded into a massive climax that lasted well over a minute. When her orgasm had resolved, her hot and sweaty body relaxed and she slumped into him. He wrapped both his arms snuggly around her and cuddled her for several minutes.

As Ronnie revived from the post-orgasmic bliss, she said, "Oh, my God. That was exceptional. I thought my body was going to spontaneously combust. You are indeed an extraordinary lover."

As Walter sensed that Ronnie had recovered from her climax, he began gently thrusting his dick into her. She realized that he had not cum yet and began moving up and down on his cock. Walter was beyond horny at this point. He used both hands to clutch her tits and increased the depth and speed of his movements. He was pushing ever harder into her, and she started doing a Kegel maneuver to clutch at his dick. This served to not only increase his pleasure, but hers as well. Walter felt the tingling and pressure in his balls and the pulsations started. They rapidly increased as his dick spasmed and the jism rush up his rigid shaft and blasted into her vagina. He yelled her name in an elongated fashion -- "Ver-rooonn-nii- caaaa!" Even though she had just cum herself, hearing him call her name, while he unloaded his semen into her, provoked her into another orgasm, albeit a smaller one, and they achieved a simultaneous orgasm.

Once again, her hot and sweaty body collapsed onto his. But this time his body was also hot and sweaty. As his dick softened, it slipped out of her vagina. He picked her up and carried her to the bed and gently placed her upon it. He laid down next to her, grasped her hand, and they both enjoyed the post-coital euphoria. Eventually, they both drifted off to sleep.

Sunday Morning.

Walter heard the curtains being opened and felt the bright, warm sun fall on his face. He opened his eyes to see a nude, radiant Ronnie standing over him. "Come on, sleepyhead. It's time to get moving. I have a flight catch later today and we have time for one more. If you have anything left in you, that is. Or did I completely drain you over the last 48 hours?"

Walter smiled at her early morning cheerfulness and grabbed her arm and pulled her into bed with him. They cuddled for several minutes before Walter started suckling her breasts. He feasted first on her left tit and then switched over to the right. He pushed both her boobs together and tried to suck on both of them at the same time. He kissed his way down her body until he reached her pussy. He began licking and sucking on her labia and sticking his tongue into her vagina. He found her flavor enticing and it elevated his level of excitement and caused his dick to become even more engorged. He lapped at her clitoris a few times before he went back to licking her labia and tonguing her vagina. He continued swapping his attention between her clitoris, labia, and vagina until her breathing became irregular, she tensed up and started shuddering and began moaning. At that point, he concentrated on her clitoris until she had completed another orgasm. She pushed him away. "Okay. Okay. Okay, that's enough. Too sensitive. Must stop."

Once she had recovered from her latest orally-induced euphoria, she got up on her knees and dropped her chest to the bed. Her heart-shaped ass was facing Walter and she wiggled it at him. "Woof, woof, big boy. It's time for a little doggie style."

Walter was fully hard and erect when he got behind her and easily inserted his stiff cock into her sopping wet love tunnel. He was so excited from the eating her pussy to orgasm that he immediately started pounding in and out of her vagina. Her muff was warm and moist and felt like velvet as it snuggly enveloped his dick. He started playing with her butthole with his thumb, slowly sliding it in and out. She began moaning straightaway and she performed several Kegel's that further squeezed and stimulated his cock. That was all that Walter could handle and he started twitching and spasming. He yelled out and deposited a load of cum deep inside her. He held her hips and let his dick rest inside of her for a minute. He finally removed his now softening dick and fell to the side, panting and sighing. She snuggled up next to him and they cuddled. Eventually, Ronnie got up and said, "I have to get dressed and get to the airport. My flight leaves in three hours. This was a wonderful 2 days. I hoped that you enjoyed it as much as I did."

12