The Affair Continues in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked them to enjoy themselves today and that we would be back again soon and that if it all went well, we would invite them back to be our guests.

I also said if you need anything just order it from room service.

I ordered a cappuccino from room service, a couple bottles of champagne, bottles of water, a six pack of my favorite beer and sat down and started in on the newspapers.

The ladies wanted coffee.

It didn't take long for Lisa to show up with her hair nicely done.

She greeted me with a lovers kiss and met the girls.

Lisa invited the girls into the cabana where they all stripped down to just thongs.

It was quite a pleasant sight for me.

I deduced that, like Lisa, the other two were all natural.

This was going to be a great fucking day --- it could only get better if more chicks of this caliber show up.

Three hot MILFS in tiny thongs by the pool.

Three topless babes getting suntanned under the watching eyes of hungry men and women can be a huge turn on.

The Three Amigos (as I called them) made a point of walking around, going to the bar, sitting on the edge of the pool, basically showing off.

Lisa being who she was, she made friends with just about everyone.

Lisa's nipples get puffy when she's hot and bothered.

Her high beams were on.

But what really turned up the temperature was when these three hot babes decided to rub lotion on each other.

Breasts, butts, backs and bellies.

Hell, I got so hard I had to head back into the cabana and put a bag of ice on my crotch.

When Lisa came into the cabana, looking for me, she snuggled up to me and said I never knew I was that hot.

I kissed her and said, I've telling you that since the day I met you.

I asked her what do you think of these two, should we invite them upstairs.

Lisa said not this time but please tip them generously and tell them we want to hire them next time we are here.

One of the UNLV girls went a little overboard rubbing lotion on Lisa's breasts and all Lisa did was laugh and smile.

When the girl kissed Lisa, I was in fucking heaven.

They didn't kiss long, they knew they were putting on a show, but it was hot nevertheless.

I had brought some nipple jewelry but I held off that first day.

Lisa was so randy we didn't leave the suite that evening.

Lisa didn't care about seeing a show, going out to dinner, or gambling.

She gave me her anal cherry that night. More on that soon.

What I did was build Lisa's confidence.

That she was hot and I was proud to have her by my side.

She knew she could tease all the others around the pool or the room service folks knowing she would end up in my arms, fucking my brains out.

Saturday morning I got up at 5:30 and went to the hotel gym, but not before I came into Lisa's pussy, at her request.

She was asleep before I left the suite, and was still asleep when I got back, carrying coffee and newspapers.

I finished my coffee and the newspapers and Lisa was still sleeping.

I turned on the Golf Channel and dozed off.

When I woke up, I decided to take a quick shower and jump back into bed with Lisa, who was still sleeping.

I snuggled up to her and she surprised me by asking what took you so long to come back to bed darling?

I told her I had worked out, read the papers, had some coffee and watched some TV.

She snuggled up to me and started playing with my soft penis.

Lisa said that she hoped she hadn't been too forward last night about me fucking her in her ass.

She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and said I wanted to be your whore this weekend.

How am I doing so far, Jack?

Laughing and smiling she pulled the covers off of me and sat between my legs, rubbing, stroking, licking, kissing, touching and playing with my nude body.

She looked up and said today is going to be another very special day for you, lover.

She put a finger to her lips and said don't ask me, it will be a surprise for you.

All I can say is you are going to love it.

Lisa continued to practice her deep throat skills on me that morning and she was getting very good at pleasing me that way.

We took another shower together, she grabbed three more suits and we headed downstairs to breakfast.

Just after 10 we got down to the pool and Lisa put on her first thong of the day.

Before she could step out of the cabana, one of the hottest women I have ever seen topless came up to Linda and gave her a big hug.

You know the kind of hug; it causes an instant hard on: nipple to nipple, breasts crushing one another.

The only thing they didn't do was tongue kiss.

But they did kiss -- pecks on the mouth, lots of them.

And this newcomer's suit was nothing more than tiny strips of cloth, the smallest suit I had ever seen or even dreamed of ever seeing on a female.

Lisa turned to me and introduced her friend, Michelle.

I detected an accent from Michigan.

This woman was a fucking knockout with a super smile.

Michelle was a few inches taller than Lisa, with shoulder length blonde hair, a very pretty face, a slender frame, and large natural tits that seemed to defy gravity.

Her nipples were beyond prominent, they were to die for.

Pink areoles, about two inches across, centered by large, pencil erasers nipples close to 3/4 of an inch long. Yes, these exist in nature. I have pictures.

Michelle had tan lines in all the right places.

She had very dark sun glasses on so I couldn't see where her eyes were tracking but she could see mine tracking to her tits.

It was all I could do to stutter out so how do you two know one another?

Lisa explained that Michelle had been her neighbor for a few years but had since moved a couple of miles away, though their children still went to the same schools.

So, Michelle joined us for the day and it was one very fun day.

The first thing I noticed was that Michelle and Lisa had their hands all over one another.

It wasn't just the touching each other, it was the rubbing oil on, pecks on the cheeks and lips, touching each other's hair, taking one another by the hand to the bar, or to the pool or just to go for a walk to show off. They got a lot of eyeball attention from men and women around the pool.

At one point Lisa headed to the bathroom and Michelle came into the cabana, tits gently swaying, and asked me what was in a little box I had on the table.

I was standing in the shade wearing only my summer shorts.

I explained it was nipple jewelry and that got Michelle's immediate attention; she asked me to please show me.

I opened the box, and Michelle took out each pair in turn, and held it to her chest and asked me what I thought.

She asked if I had gotten the jewelry for Lisa and I said yes.

Michelle asked, do you think she would mind if I wore a pair today?

I smiled and said not, which one would you like to try on?

Michelle selected a nice set to go very nicely with her nice set.

I looked around to see if Lisa was coming back and Michelle moved closer to me, reached around my neck with both hands and pulled me so that her pointy nipples were brushing my hairy chest.

Michelle looked me in the eye and said Lisa and I share everything and then she leaned in and kissed me, her tongue brushing my lips.

I don't mind saying I kissed her back, and it must have been one hell of a sight for anyone who could see into the cabana.

When our lips parted, Michelle smiled at me and said I need your help trying these two pieces on, okay Jack?

I smiled back, savoring that kiss, and the feel of those tits on my chest and I gently grabbed her right breast and squeezed so that her nipple stood out.

Michelle said make my nipples wet first and I lowered my mouth to her breast and sucked. Running my tongue around her erect nipple I heard her groan. I pulled my mouth off and quickly hung the gold ring around the base of her nipple.

Michelle smiled at me and told me Jack; take your time sucking this one. I lowered my mouth and feasted on her left breast as Michelle held my head to her breast whispering to me I like it when you suck my nipples!

I pulled off and attached the second dangler, then stood up and asked Michelle how they felt. She smiled and said they feel great, how do they look as she lifted her lovely breasts from below.

I said that color looks great on you and Michelle replied that you better be around when these come off because I'm going to need some first aid, you know, kisses and licks and rubs.

With that she turned and headed towards the bar, getting every eye around the pool following the sway of those magnificent breasts and as she passed by and her nearly naked ass. I focused on the so called bathing suit Michelle had on, dying to see the construction. I saw a financial winner in those strips of clothing that hid so very little.

Lisa returned and came up to me. She slipped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her bare breasts were smashed into my chest and she had that perfume on, the scent guaranteed to get and keep me hard.

When our lips parted she whispered into my ear do you like your gift?

I said what gift?

Lisa whispered into my ear your gift is Michelle. She's spending all day and all night with us.

And sweetheart anything goes.

We're your whores until we leave tomorrow morning.

You can thank me later --- if you have any energy left.

She smiled, kissed me again and went after Michelle.

++++

Sunday morning came way too early.

I woke naturally at my usual 5:30am time, but today I did not have the luxury of rolling over and falling back asleep.

I had to get Lisa back to LA by noon.

I gently woke her and got her into the bathroom and out, dressed and downstairs just before 6am.

We left Michelle sleeping. I had arranged for her to keep the suite another night; she had told us she was going home on Monday.

I had Lisa lay in the backseat with a couple of blankets and a pillow and told her to go back to sleep.

The weather had turned ugly over night and I was glad we weren't going to be flying through it.

I drove for a couple of hours and stopped at the Starbucks at the outlet mall on I-15 near Barstow.

Lisa was awake and hugged me tight as we ordered our drinks, neither one of us saying anything.

She got up front with me for the final leg of the drive home.

I knew she was a sleepyhead so I didn't want to initiate any conversation as I was thinking she might doze off again.

She broke the silence by asking me if I liked the gifts she gave me this weekend.

I smiled at her and I told those were the two best presents I have ever received.

Which one did you like better lover, my virgin ass or your first threesome?

I was silent for just a minute and told Lisa, I loved that you offered me and gave me the gift of your ass.

It means you trust me not to physically hurt you but you wanted me to have something very special, a gift you can give only one time to one man.

So, while Michelle and the two of us had an unforgettable night together, I think your gift on Friday night is the one I will always treasure.

She nodded, then tears came out of her eyes and she reached for a tissue.

Through her tears she smiled at me and said I was hoping you would say something sweet like that, because I know you liked fucking my ass--you did it four times in two days!

I asked Lisa about Michelle being at the pool -- that was no coincidence was it?

Lisa laughed and said I set it up and I knew you wouldn't mind.

She said I told you I wanted to be your whore and I think I did a pretty damn good job of it.

I replied you did sweetheart. But before you go home will you be my lover again?

Lisa asked me if I had filmed any of our adventures this weekend and she laughed when I said yes.

We talked the rest of the way home about this and that, arriving at my house at 11am.

I carried in our bags and Lisa said I don't need to be home until 3pm.

We undressed each other and showered outside in the warm sun and then napped in the bedroom.

We actually slept.

I ordered us a couple of pizzas when we woke up and we sat on the patio nude, under the misters eating and having a beer.

We swam a bit and then jumped into the hot tub where we made love one final time before she headed home.

Cumming in her pussy that afternoon was very special, I knew I was in love with her and she felt the same.

I made sure I patted her on the ass and she kissed me before she drove away.

We made a date for Tuesday night.

Lisa asked me to get us a hotel room with a king size bed, for just the two of us.

No Michelle but maybe sometime soon.

She kissed me and said I love you.

I love you too Lisa.

12