The Aftermath

Story Info
An intense encounter between two women wreck their routine.
4.8k words
4.68
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your shirt."

The soft order came from the stunning woman who stood in front of Nia. Nia's hands faintly trembled as she did what she was told. She found it so hard to resist this woman.

She wasn't sure she'd ever been so aroused by someone just from their touch, or the softness of their voice when giving orders, or the way they languidly moved.

Even in her craziest dreams, she'd never expected to go to an unknown location with a complete stranger.

Well, it isn't a stranger if I know her name. Earlier tonight this sensual woman said she was called Jada. Nia remembered her brain going on rest mode the minute she'd laid her eyes on Jada. Her body was in full control tonight.

Nia watched as the handsome face came closer, kissed her sensually while her hands helped unbutton Nia's shirt. Her silk shirt dropped on the floor leaving her just with her bra. She felt Goosebumps rise on her skin as Jada stared at her breasts.

"You have such beautiful breasts," Jada said

Jada's hands came up to fondle them, earning a throaty groan from Nia. Jada kissed and lapped at Nia's brown skin on her neck. She leaned her body against Nia's, pinning Nia to the wall behind her.

Nia gasped aloud and shuddered, feeling her wetness pour inside her panties. She felt a hard phallus push against her clit and groaned out loud. Fuck, she had a strap all night and it's only now I notice. Damn it feels so good.

Nia ground herself on Jada's strap, marveling at the pleasure she felt. Jada moaned and thrust in response. When Nia's movement became a frenzy, Jada stopped her thrusting motion and moved her lips from Nia's neck to her lips, quieting Nia's protest.

Jada moved her hands from Nia's breast to her face. She gave one final kiss and said with a roguish smile,

"Come to bed with me, I want you beneath me."

Nia looked at the bed and back at Jada. There was no denying that she wanted Jada. god, her body was dying for her touch but the whole concept of sleeping with someone she'd just met was foreign.

Jada once more felt Nia's reluctance or was it hesitation? It wasn't unusual for her to bring women to her room for one-night stands, but she felt it was the first time for this gorgeous woman. She would never force herself on any woman, if Nia wanted her to stop, she would. She hoped it won't come to that because she really craved to fuck her, taste her, and drive her crazy. Just thinking about it made her clit clench. She had to carefully navigate with Nia.

Teasingly Jada said,

"I don't bite, I promise"

Nia chuckled with her. She took a deep breath and finally accepted to be led to the bed. The moment she lay on her back, Jada took off her tight black shirt and sports bra revealing her well-toned caramel body.

Nia's jaw fell as she looked at Jada. Jada looked like an Amazon goddess, her body was perfectly sculpted, small round breast, defined arms, and a flat stomach. She wasn't overly muscled. She just looked like a woman who took care of her body.

When Jada took off her jeans, Nia moaned aloud her clitoris contracting as she clearly saw the visible bulge of the strap. Jada smiled when she saw Nia's reaction. She moved to the bed, took off Nia's jeans, and enjoyed the sight of Nia's sexy black lingerie.

She decided to leave the panties there for now. She moved back on top and straddled Nia's thighs. They both groaned at the contact of Nia's clit with Jada's strap. Jada began to slowly grind, feeling Nia's wetness gently coat her panties and the strap.

"You feel so good, it's making me insane."

Jada said as she kissed Nia. Nia felt her release getting closer. Soon she won't be able to think. She was losing control over her body.

Her clit pounded furiously as Jada accentuated her thrusts and went a little faster. With closed eyes, Nia dropped her hands on Jada's ass, adding more pressure to the already well-attuned rhythm.

Nia closed her eyes, feeling herself crest, but she couldn't shut the thoughts that invaded her mind. Reminding her of what she was doing. Is this really what you want? Fuck a stranger and then forget about her the next day? Can you live with that?

She knew the answer to that question. She'd promised herself never to do one-night stands, not because she thought it was bad, but because she only wanted to share her body with someone she envisioned a future with. Not some stranger, even if this stranger is extremely sexy and knows how to satisfy a woman.

Her resolution taken, Nia softly said,

"Please can you stop?"

Jada froze. She stopped what she was doing on Nia's neck and looked up, concern showing on her face.

"Everything okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you are perfect."

Nia felt Jada's body shudder and felt extremely guilty for leading this exquisite woman on and denying the one thing they both craved for.

" I... Please don't get me wrong, I really enjoy what we are doing right now. If we keep up this pace I'm pretty sure I'll come. But..."

Nia took a deep breath.

"I won't be able to reconcile with myself if I have a night of intense pleasure with you and forget about you the next day."

Jada looked completely surprised, Nia could see thoughts running through Jada's head, a battle was going on. After a few seconds, Jada sighed and sat beside her, a clumsy smile on her face.

"I understand, I don't want you to do something you will regret in the future."

"It's not about regret. I really want you to fuck me...but not like this, I want to know more about you first... you know..."

Still shivering from unsatisfied pleasure, Jada passed a trembling hand over her loss and said nothing for a while. Nia dreaded that this whole encounter was nothing more than a casual romp for the beautiful stud.

Suddenly feeling self-conscious and exposed she sat up and searched for her discarded clothes. Jada stopped her with a hand.

"Wait...I'm sorry, it's difficult to think with all these jumbled hormones" She said pointing out her still shivering body.

"Sorry"

"Don't be, I completely understand what you've said and their implications."

She took Nia's face in her arms, kissed her jaw, and said, "I'd like to see you again, this can wait, this isn't that important."

They both laughed when the words came out.

"Obviously, it's important. All I'm saying is that I'd also like to know more about you. So that when we finally come together it will be intense."

Nia shuddered at the quiet but firm promise. She moaned when Jada kissed her neck.

"I like you, Nia. I hope we can meet again soon, very soon, faster than soon actually."

They both chuckled once more.

"Sweet talker," Nia said.

She watched as Jada scrambled for her pants, took her phone from one pocket, and gave it to her. "Can I get your number?"

Nia nodded. She took the phone, typed her number and called. When it rang, Nia took her phone from her bag and saved Jada's number.

"I'll be waiting for your call," Jada said kissing Nia one last time.

******

When Nia's car finally drove off her neighborhood, Jada closed the door to her small apartment and quickly headed to her room. She had to relieve herself. She was insanely damp between her legs and could barely walk. Walking to her room made her already engorged clit throb, even more, eliciting a groan from her at every step. When she reached the bedroom, she quickly took off the tank top she had and her shorts. She quickly lay in bed, her hand searched for the sensitive spot.

She groaned loudly the moment her fingers touched her clitoris.

"Damn, I'm so hot"

Her fingers were instantly damp with the glistering wetness. She started with slow, long strokes, shivering and moaning as her mind drifted to Nia.

Her full breasts, the way they felt in Jada's hands. Jada gasped and shuddered again, her fingers moving a little faster. The way their tongues met each time they kissed and how Nia expertly made circles in her mouth eliciting a groan from Jada.

"Fuck"

Jada moaned, thinking of Nia's tongue on her clit giving her pleasure. Her whole body began to quake already at the brink of explosion. Jada's toes curled, trying to retain the imminent orgasm.

Eyes closed, her mind drifted again to Nia beneath her tonight moaning and grinding on Jada's strap. The noise she'd made, the hunger Jada saw in her eyes, the shudders she felt from Nia.

Instead of Nia stopping as she did earlier, Jada thought how Nia would take out Jada's strap from her boxer pants and put it inside her. This simple thought caused her head to snap back with a hoarse cry.

"Oh fuck"

Jada moaned aloud as her body quivered, release washing all over her. Wave upon wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She rode her clitoris faster, whimpering as she felt glorious sensations. She slowed her movement when the spasms finally ebbed.

Jada lay on her bed completely spent, breathing hoarsely as her ragging heart quieted. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"This wasn't exactly how I expected the night to end, but it is a good start" She whispered to herself. Thinking about Nia made her contractions stronger than expected.

Nia. She'd met her at the lounge bar a few blocks away from here earlier tonight. Nia seemed to have come directly from work. She looked all business-like. Black trousers, a tucked-in beige silk top, and high heels. She exulted power and smartness.

She looked so confident and sure of herself that Jada thought she would have to relinquish her own dominance if they'd ended the night together.

She wasn't surprised when Nia made the first move. She'd come and offered Jada a drink, which Jada accepted. They chatted a little, danced and Jada finally took the lead in getting to know her more privately which Nia accepted and they ended up in Jada's Appartement.

Jada thought women of power loved one-night stands. Obviously, Nia was an exception to the rule. Jada wasn't really searching for a relationship right now, but she had to admit she was very interested in this beautiful goddess, she felt very attracted to her and was ready to give this relationship thing a try.

"Let's see how it goes when we meet next time."

Jada murmured as she stood up and headed to the bathroom.

******

Nia woke up feeling her clit still throbbing. She groaned in frustration as she checked the clock. It read 10:03.

"Why don't you want to go away?" She said in exasperation looking pointedly at her crotch. After coming home yesterday, she was too tired to relieve her arousal.

Now she was simply sexually frustrated because she knew her hands wouldn't bring the kind of satisfaction she was craving for.

"Sexual starvation is a routine for you, right, Nia?" She said accusingly to herself "Couldn't you let that sexy stud fuck you till you lose your brain? We all know she was ready for that!"

Nia had clearly read the disappointment on Jada's face last night. Not sure she will want to talk to me, ever.

Jada seemed very interested in her earlier last night and was really looking forward to spending the night with her. Nia felt she'd crushed Jada's expectations.

She took her phone from the little table near her bed and opened Jada's number. She stared at it for a few minutes. I'll call her after I take a shower and I'm all cleaned up.

45 minutes later Nia was in her living room dialing Jada's phone number, she took a deep breath and called. Nia flushed as Jada's husky voice came in after two rings.

"Hello?"

"Honestly, I wasn't sure you would pick my call," Nia said softly

Jada chuckled "Why not? Last night was terrific and I can't wait to see you again."

It was Nia's turn to chuckle.

"Terrific? Are we talking about the same night? Because I remember I left you high and dry."

"All I had to do was think about you and the problem was quickly solved."

Understanding the undercurrent, Nia felt her clit contract so hard her legs would have given out if she was standing.

"Damn," she murmured, feeling herself grow hard again I wish I could say the same."

They both chuckled on the phone. Nia spoke again.

"I was thinking maybe we could have lunch together if you aren't busy"

"Yeah sure, I had an early breakfast today and already feel starved," Jada said.

"Where are we going today?"

Nia paused to think. "It's been a while since I ate something ethnic, what about we go to the new African restaurant that just opened around my neighborhood?"

"Good idea, I've been craving for something different for a while now. I can't wait to eat Jambalaya again."

Nia froze "Jambalaya?"

"Yes, why? you think they won't have it?" Nia smiled widely.

"You know what? Change of program, I'll send you my address. I have the perfect recipe for that dish, passed on by my great-great-grandma. I'll cook it for you."

"What an easy way to win my heart. Just tell me the time and if there's something for me to buy at the grocery store."

Nia's heart soared. She moved to the kitchen, checked her fridge, gave a list of the lacking ingredients and they concluded for 2 pm. When she hung up, she turned on some slow music in the living room, set up the kitchen, and quickly rushed to her basement to take a bottle of red wine.

50 minutes later, the bell rang. Nia jumped with anxiety before rushing to the door. She opened and smiled, her anxiety gone as she looked at the beautiful woman who stood in front of her.

Jada had form-fitting black jeans, a deep blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and Moccasins. Her eye-length bob-cut locks which fell carelessly over her face yesterday were now held in a ponytail, giving a clear vision to her beautiful face and brown eyes.

In full daylight, Jada had a lighter brown complexion which was different from Nia's deep brown skin. Jada also looked younger than Nia's 32 years.

"...Hey..."

Nia said awkwardly. She didn't know how to greet Jada. Is it a handshake? A hug? Or is it a kiss? We haven't really established our relationship.

Jada could see the battle going on and decided to go with how she felt. She slowly leaned forward and placed her lips on Nia's, lingering there just a little before straightening again.

"I came as fast as I could." With a satisfied smile, Nia opened the door wide enough for Jada to come in.

"You're right on time."

When Jada moved to the living room she was taken aback by how big the house was. Huge was the term. The living room was bigger than her entire apartment.

Jada had never been to this side of the town before. While driving to the residential location she noticed how organized and neat the whole environment looked. Nia's house looked just as neat and organized as the location.

There was soft music playing from somewhere but she couldn't locate the speakers. There was a large sofa on the side of the room facing a flat-screen. Jada noticed a fireplace integrated into the wall below the flat screen. Should be really warm here during winter.

"This way."

Nia said softly, showing her the way to the kitchen. Jada followed and went to a well-furnished kitchen.

"You have a very beautiful house," Jada said

"Thanks"

When Nia came closer to take the groceries from Jada, Jada held her gaze and said.

"And you look amazing today"

Nia was dressed in casual jeans and a large white top. Her afro hair was pinned in a bun. Nia chuckled, very pleased by the compliment.

"I have to say, you look particularly handsome today," Nia said

Jada leaned, brushed a kiss on Nia's cheek.

"All for you."

They stared at each other for a few more seconds both contemplating if they should forgo the food and jump in bed.

Nia finally said. "Let's get this done quickly before I pass out on my kitchen floor, I haven't had breakfast today."

Jada's face suddenly became serious.

"Say no more"

She took out the shrimp and chicken from the bag she'd brought and asked,

"What do you want me to do?"

Nia laughed aloud and gave directions to follow. Jada took care of cutting the onions and tomatoes while Nia took care of the chicken.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Jada asked as she handed Nia the onions.

"I'm an accountant for a corporate firm. what about you?"

This explains the big house. Jada thought.

"I paint"

Nia stopped her motion and looked at Jada pleasantly surprised.

"You do? That's very interesting. When can I see some of your masterpieces?"

Jada chuckled "I will be making an exhibition very soon, we haven't decided yet on the location. I'll send you an invitation once everything is scheduled."

"Amazing, thanks."

Nia put the chicken on the fire, moved a few steps to take the wine she'd taken from the basement.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask if you prefer beer or wine earlier..."

"Wine is perfect."

Jada moved closer to take the glass that was handed to her. She took a sip, enjoying the sweet-sour flavor. Jada paid closer attention to the song emanating from the living room.

"Do I hear Misty from Ella Fitzgerald?"

"Oh, you are a connoisseur." Jada laughed.

"It is a huge crime for anyone who doesn't know her."

"You are right. I'm glad she now gets the recognition she deserves. What other kind of music do you listen to apart from Fitzgerald?"'

Jada handed Nia the greens she'd cut as she answered "I listen to anything that sounds soulful"

"Interesting, I'll make sure to turn on some RnB later on today."

They both smiled at each other and continued cooking while talking. During the exchange of ingredients, hands will touch here and there, leaving Nia's body tingling every time.

At some point, they'd added everything and left for the living room. Nia turned on the TV to some Netflix program. They spoke a little more about family, friends, sports.

After some time, Nia went to the kitchen to stir the food. She opened the pot and enjoyed the exotic smell coming from it.

Nia gasped, as she felt Jada's tall and lean figure press against her from the back. This time she instantly felt Jada's trap and moaned softly, hoping Jada didn't hear.

Jada put her head on Nia's shoulder and took in the exquisite smell. "god it smells so good, can we eat it now?

Nia laughed a little shakily. She tried to quiet her sexual desires "I'm adding the shrimps and in about 15 minutes it will be ready."

"Great" Jada turned her face to Nia's neck, her lips trailing over Nia's skin. She deeply inhaled "You smell so good"

Nia's hands held the counter fiercely when she felt Jada gently pull her against her body. Somehow Nia's clit was directly on Jada's strap and she shivered as her arousal rose like a wildfire that wasn't properly turned off.

She moaned aloud when Jada kissed her neck, and then released her. Nia turned around looking at Jada's playful dark eyes.

"You are such a tease."

Jada laughed "I couldn't help myself, sorry."

Nia took another look at the seductive woman standing before her and once more contemplated forgoing the food. Then again she decided it really wouldn't do to pass out during sex. She had to eat... and fast.

They headed back to the living room and talked a little more while blindly watching the TV. 15 minutes passed and it was finally time to eat. Jada sat on the little dining table in the kitchen. She watched as Nia brought two plates.

Nia sat facing her and watched expectantly as Jada took the 1st bite.

"Oh my god, I think I'm in heaven," Jada said taking another spoon and enjoying the rich flavor coming out from the food "You are so good"

Nia laughed thoroughly delighted. "I'm glad you like it, I tried not to make it too spicy," She said while taking a spoon of the rice with shrimps and chicken.

"You cooked it perfectly, I love it."

"Thanks, you think your 5 brothers will enjoy it as well?"

"There's no way I'll tell them about this. If they get to know you are a real person and not some fairytale dream, I might not win against them."

12