The Aftermath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how eager you are to keep your secret," she teased, dropping herself lower.

David's lips pressed against hers, his tongue parting them. Her toned thighs locked his head in place. He hesitated for a moment. She reached down and gripped his hair.

"Well? Should we go tell everyone... or are you going to be a good boy and listen?" she asked, looking down at him between her legs.

David sighed reluctantly. His tongue reached out, the tip grazing her pussy lips. Slowly he began sliding his tongue up and down her labia. A low, deep moan escaped from Eve.

"Good boy," she moaned before slightly lowering herself, forcing his tongue deeper.

Her wetness danced over his tongue. His cocked stirred. Despite his reluctance, he couldn't deny enjoying the moment. There were plenty of occasions in the past where he had imagined an attractive, aggressive older woman taking the reins.

He lapped her juices with his tongue, flicking it across her clit. Eve clenched her thighs tighter around him, squeezing. She let go of his hair, throw her head back and arching as she moaned. Her hands moved to her breasts, cupping and squeezing.

"Mmm, good. Been practicing with your sister?" teased Eve, lifting herself briefly to turn around and face the foot of the bed before settling back onto him.

David didn't respond, continuing to stroke her pussy once it returned. His mind wandered, imagining his sister. He wondered what she tasted like. Would she be salty like Eve or sweeter? He stirred again, flicking his tongue faster. Eve began circling her hips, grinding herself against his mouth.

Eve reached behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart, stretching herself further open over his face. His tongue pushed deeper. She released her cheeks and gripped his cock. He grew in her hand as she slowly ran her fingers up and down.

"I wonder if Sylvia interrupted you two earlier?" she said as she leaned forward and inspected David's cock for a moment before running her tongue up the shaft and head. "Mmm, it seems she did interrupt you. I can taste your sister on you." Eve flicked her tongue over his cock a few more times. "Sweet... Maybe I should have played with her first, hmm?"

David couldn't respond, his mouth full of her. He wanted to tell her to stay away from Claire but he didn't want to be rash and provide Eve with an excuse to expose them. He reluctantly played along with her games, although his cock was more than willing. The warmth of her lips wrapping around the head subdued any opposition he harbored.

David's cock bulged as Eve began bobbing her head, her lips sliding up and down his shaft. Her throat vibrated over his cock as she moaned from his tongue flailing between her legs. David felt himself throbbing, ready to explode.

"Already? We'll have to work on your stamina it seems," teased Eve, freeing her mouth for a moment. "You don't cum until I do, understand?" said Eve, releasing David's cock and sitting back on his face.

David squirmed. He didn't want the pleasure to stop. He would have begged her to continue if his mouth wasn't firmly pressed against her pussy. Eager motivation filled him as his tongue circled her clit.

"Mmm... good boy... don't stop," demanded Eve, arching her back and teasing her pierced nipples. The metal bars helped her to pull lightly on her nipples, her upper teeth sinking into her bottom lip. She rotated her hips, grinding herself against him. His tongue worked away at her pussy.

"Fuck. Don't you dare stop!" she shouted, feeling herself approaching orgasm. Eve leaned forward again, returning his cock to her mouth. Her muffled moans filled the room. The muscles in her legs began twitching as she locked them around his head.

"Go ahead. Cum for me. Pretend I'm your little sister you perverted fuck," demanded Eve. Her legs shook in orgasm, her pussy exploding with pleasure. She forced her lips to the base of David's cock, the head slipping further into her. Warm cum spilled inside of her throat. She dug her nails into his legs but held her head in place. A few more streams shot down her throat.

David squirmed as Eve squeezed her lips and stroked the rest of his cum into her mouth. He was overly sensitive after cumming but she continued milking his cock. Finally she pulled away, swallowing the rest.

"Good boy," she said, quickly dismounting him and throwing her clothes back on. David laid on the bed and watched her, uncertain of how to react. Eve finished dressing, fixed her hair and stood facing him at the end of the bed.

"Remember to keep your lips sealed... We wouldn't want everyone knowing about your filthy, disgusting acts with your sister, would we? I mean, could you imagine Sylvia's reaction? It's okay. You do as I say, and your little secret stays safe, yeah?" Eve crawled onto the bed, grabbed his cock, and stroked out a small remaining bead of cum from him. She leaned in and slowly licked it up, staring into his eyes seductively as she did. She let out a short giggle and smile before making her way to the door.

"You'll ride with me again tomorrow. I do love that jealous look your sister wears when you're wrapped around me," teased Eve, before exiting and shutting the door behind her.

Still lying in bed, David's thoughts swirled in the dimly lit room, the weight of the day's events pressing upon him. The memory of his secret, once carefully guarded, now potentially exposed to the world, haunted him. The anxiety, the fear of judgment, and the vulnerability he felt weighed heavily on him as he lay there in the silence of his room.

As he stared at the ceiling, David pondered the uncertain path ahead. What should he do now? Should they separate from the group and head out on their own? No. They wouldn't last. He knew better.

He wrestled with questions about the consequences and whether he could find a way out of his quandary. The hours ticked away, and exhaustion finally began to claim him. In the stillness of the night, his thoughts gradually faded, and David drifted into an uneasy sleep, leaving the future shrouded in uncertainty. The only surety was his deep desire for his sister Claire.