The Age of Ares Ch. 06

Story Info
From the Hospital to the Courtroom.
7.2k words
4.63
7.8k
16
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Age of Ares

Chapter 6: Battle of the Ages

Authors Note: This story is a work of fiction! All sexual participants are 18 or older! If my descriptions match a real person, it's purely coincidental!

Second note: This story deals with medical and courtroom areas which I am not familiar with, so I had to google some of the info that I used here! If it's inconsistent with how things are atually done, I apologize in advance!

Quick Recap: My name is Ares Carmichael (Age 21). Moments ago, my father, Charles (Age 48), barged in on a group I was with, including my fiancé Nicole (Age 22), my sister Polina (Age 22), and a friend of hers, Caitlyn Bridger (Age 22). He gave me an ultimatum while his goons, Damon (Age 40) held me in a vice grip, and Henry (Age 38) had a gun pulled on the girls.

After a back and forth, things got heated and I got beaten up, Nicole acted in self-defense against Henry, Damon got shot in the neck, and dad got shot in the small of his back.

Caitlyn had grabbed a dish towel and was stopping the blood flow from Henry's wound, while I surveyed the room.

I looked at the group at large, "Somebody call 9-1-1!" I screamed, "NOW!"

*************************************************************************************

The ambulance arrived around quickly, and paramedics took dad and Henry to the hospital. I got taken in another vehicle and Damon in a third. The girls all took their car and met us there within minutes of each other.

I was examined by a handful of nurses and an orderly while my dad and Henry were rushed into the trauma rooms. Apparently, Damon was pronounced "dead on arrival" and sent to the morgue. A couple of cops also entered and split up. One of them, a tan guy with brass-colored hair that looked around his mid-thirties went to speak to Henry, while the other, a young red-haired man who looked no older than 20, approached me.

"Good evening, I'm officer Mckay." he said to me, "Can you describe what happened?"

I hesitated, knowing how it would look if I told the whole truth. Taking a deep breath and wincing in pain, I said, "There was an altercation in my apartment and my fiance felt threatened. There was a scuffle and one of our assailants' guns got out of his hand.

"My fiance took it and tried to get them to back down, but one of them charged her and she shot him in self-defense. I think my dad tried to reach for the man's gun and she shot on instinct."

Office Mckay nodded, "Did you know your attackers?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Not personally." I said, "I saw them a few nights ago when my dad barged in one night and demanded to know where my sister was. The blonde guy in there," I gestured to the trauma room, "Walked in on my Fiancé while she was masturbating. He got an earful and I think he thought he could intimidate her tonight."

"Did he try to force himself on her?" asked the cop.

I shook my head, "yes, he groped her breasts and reached into her pants. He also forcefully kissed her. In the altercation that followed, he ended up getting stabbed. I don't remember who did it."

The cop nodded and wrote in his notes, "Thank you for your time. Can I get your name, sir?"

"Ares Carmichael," I said.

"And your faincé's name?" he added.

"Nicole Ericson," I said.

"Thank you again. I hope you feel better," he said, before walking away.

A minute later, the other cop walked out of the trauma room and approached me, "Good evening, sir, I'm officer Hogan. Do you mind answering some questions to corroborate the information I received?" he said.

I shrugged, "I suppose."

"Good," he said, "According to the gentleman in there, your fiancé assaulted him with a knife and fired a few rounds into his partner and the victim currently heading into surgery. Is that correct?"

I shook my head, "The guy with the stab wound had his gun pointed at my fiancé, and had groped her in several places, as well as forcefully kissed her without her consent. There was a scuffle and he lost his gun. My fiancé picked it up to feel safer since I was knocked to the ground at the time."

"Who assaulted you?" asked the officer.

"The guy's partner," I said, "He was sent to the morgue, I think."

The officer wrote down in his notepad, "So, basically what you're saying is that you were attacked and everything that happened was in self-defense?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yes, and after it was over, we tried to help stop the man's wound from killing him." I said, "Regardless of what went down, I wasn't about to let someone bleed to death in my apartment!"

The officer nodded, "Thank you for your time. If I have any further questions, I'll be back."

With that, he walked back to his partner. Seconds later, the doors to the ER opened and Nicole, Polina, and Caitlyn burst through, swarming around me!

I hugged Nicole and whispered in her ear, "I told the cops it was self-defense, so no matter what happens, we're sticking with that!"

She nodded and kissed me, "Because it's the truth. I reacted because I was assaulted and threatened!" she said, and I knew she was sincere from her gaze.

Just then, one of the doctors came out of the trauma room and approached me, "Mr. Carmichael, I'm doctor Jeffries." he said, "Your father sustained some injuries to his spine, so we've taken him up to surgery. Is there anyone I can call to let them know what happened?"

I hesitated, before saying, "My mother's probably at home, but she's probably asleep so you'll likely get her answering machine."

The doctor nodded, "Regardless, we'll need next of kin consent and, despite you being a blood relative, I don't think you can make those kinds of decisions lightly. May I have her phone number?"

I sighed and gave it to him. He thanked me and walked away. Polina leaned in and asked, "What are you doing?"

I glanced at her, "I didn't want to worry mom right now!" I said.

Polina was about to say something but decided against it.

After a few minutes of silence, doctor Jeffries came back, "I've gotten word that a room has become available so we'll put you in there while we wait for someone to examine you." he explained, "I'm sorry it's taking so long!"

"Don't worry about it," I said as a nurse pushed my bed forward. The girls followed in my wake as we rolled into a little room and behind a curtain.

The nurse checked my vitals and about fifteen minutes later, a doctor came in and introduced herself. She had me open my shirt so that she could see the damage, and as I did so, everyone got a good look at the areas where dad had punched me. Dark blue bruises were present over my rib cage and stomach, near my diaphragm.

The doctor who examined me speculated that there may have been contusions in the affected areas and that I'd have an x-ray to know for sure. She left a short time later to get approval.

A long while later, mom came in, looking like she had been woken up by a lion. She came in and hugged me tightly, then asked in a low tone, "What happened?"

I told her everything that had happened that day, from the infiltration to confronting Caitlyn to dad barging in and the knife/fist/gunfight. By the time I told her about giving my statement, Mom was sitting with her hands in her face.

"This is way more than I had anticipated!" she said.

Polina looked at her, "Wait, you planned this?" she asked, shock and anger escaping her mouth.

Mom looked up, her eyes in shock, "No, of course not!" she said, immediately, "I never planned on your brother getting in too deep that he couldn't reach the surface! I only wanted him to know about the website, not try to take it down!"

"So, you were aware of this site and you did nothing to stop dad from his quest to groom us for some creep?" Polina said, angrily.

Mom stood up, "I couldn't do anything about it," She said, keeping her voice low, but firm, "He had us in a vice grip. When we got married, I had to sign a prenup, which stated that I'd lose everything if I cheated on him, and when I found out about the website I tried to leave but he said that he had the best lawyers in town and the police in his pocket, meaning I couldn't simply divorce him and hope to get anything in the settlement! He said he'd ruin me and you all if I tried to expose his activities!

"I've done my best to prevent your dad from exploiting you and your sisters!" she added, "Who do you think stopped him from blatantly walking around naked from the moment you turned 18? Who made him swear not to invite men over and have you fellate them all night? Who convinced him to let you all talk to your brother?"

"Wait, dad wanted to have Pol and everyone else to give his friends blowjobs?" I asked, incredulously.

Mom sighed, "Yes, blowjobs, bukkakes, and so many worse things. It would have happened when Clio and Thalia turned 18. Your dad had planned to initiate them into the whole incest thing by hosting a massive orgy with a group of his work friends." she explained, "I told him no, and I was adamant that he would never be able to gain your trust or that of your sisters if he did that!"

"And he let you talk him down?" I asked.

Mom shook her head, "I had to make a promise to let him have the girls in other ways so that he wouldn't exploit them like that." she explained, tears starting to form, "Instead of a massive orgy, he ended up having a BDSM weekend, where everyone was sent to the Playroom and he played out a fantasy. The girls were in schoolgirl outfits and were spanked."

Polina involuntarily shifted her feet, "Urgh, I remember that weekend." she said, "I still remember the weird dildo he shoved into my ass."

"And instead of dad having an entire orgy with a bunch of guys and my sisters, he gave the idea to Aaron, who then got his law firm partners to force themselves onto Caitlyn instead!" I said, "Because that happened to her a few months ago."

Mom gave Caitlyn a resigned expression, "Your father did that to you? Oh, my god. I am so sorry, Caitlyn!" she said.

Caitlyn nodded, "It's alright, Mrs. Carmichael, I understand."

We sat in silence for a long time before doctor Jeffries walked in.

"Mrs. Carmichael, I'm here to inform you that your husband is out of surgery." he said, "But there was a complication."

Mom and I looked at him, "What kind of complication?" mom asked.

"The bullet lodged itself into the base of his spine." the doctor explained, "They had to do a full-endoscopic procedure to remove it, however, we don't know the full extent of the nerve damage. He may be looking at paralysis from the waist down."

Mom and I looked at each other, "Will that be permanent?" I asked, hesitantly.

Doctor Jeffries shrugged, "It's too early to tell. We'll know more when we have a chance to examine his legs." he explained.

*************************************************************************************************************

Three days later, they did perform a test on dad's legs. According to mom, there was no reaction from either foot when they ran an instrument along the limbs. At least for the time being, dad wouldn't be able to walk. A few hours later, the doctors discovered an issue with his dick as well.

Dad wet his bed after having lunch, and after a few more tests, the doctors discovered he no longer could control his bowel functions. One doctor speculated aloud to me and mom that since he had erectile dysfunction, the combination of paralysis suggested he'd never get another erection again without help.

Call me evil, but I couldn't help but chuckle. I managed to hold it in until the doctor left the room, but still, it felt like karmic justice. I thought this was too perfect. Without being able to walk or have an erection, dad's live-stream performances were effectively over. This was the golden opportunity I had to present my ultimatum.

Dad couldn't walk. I could. Dad was moved into a private room for his comfort and safety. All I had to do was visit him when he was alone. I walked in just after noon to find him staring at the TV, not watching, just staring. He glanced in my direction as I walked in.

"Get the fuck out!" he grumbled. When I didn't move, he tried again, this time a bit louder, "I said get the fuck out!"

"I heard about your situation." I said, "I'm sorry you can't get hard anymore!"

Dad glowered, "This is your fault!" he said, angrily, "You and that whore paralyzed me!"

"You were threatening me!" I countered, keeping my voice calm, "And now that you can't shit, pee, or ejaculate without someone there to help you out, you know what it feels like to be powerless!"

Dad sighed heavily, "What do you want, Ares?"

I smiled, "I want HaremHouse!"

He looked up at me, shocked, "Excuse me?"

"I want you to transfer me full control over the website." I explained, "I want Moderator access. I want every video you have archived, every photo, and every profile on the site. If you don't give it to me, I will release the Premium access profiles to the public, meaning everyone in town will know who is an incestuous creep!

"And once they do, you can kiss your reputation, and that of your friends, goodbye! No one will do business with you, no woman will touch you again, and no person will ever trust you near their daughters again."

"Is that all? You want access to a website?" he asked, chuckling.

"Not all. That's just the tip." I said, "I also want you to transfer all of your funds into my bank account. You can leave enough of your money in there to hire a live-in nurse, or you can simply move into a healthcare facility, maybe even the Old Folks home, for all I care. The point is, one way or another I will have what is mine by right!"

"And what is yours by right?" he asked, his tone going sour. I could see a furious rage growing in his eyes.

"I want the house, my family, and my life out of your grip. I know the mortgage is paid for, so that won't be an issue." I said, "From the moment I was born, you have tried to exert control over my life, either by ignoring my attempts at forming a connection or by enforcing your toxic masculinity on me. When I was bullied, you berated me for being punched and kicked and thrown into a locker. When I came home from school, you harassed and blackmailed me into falling in line, and when I refused, you threatened to cut me off financially."

"You think you're owed anything from me? You, who were a sissy faggot as a child, and a weakling coward as a teenager." Dad said, angrily, "You may have come from my sperm, but if you were truly my son, you would have stood up for yourself a long time ago. If you were truly my son, a real son, you would have worked out and gotten big and strong by the time you were fifteen. Instead, you let the world trample all over you. You are an embarrassment and a pathetic excuse for a human being! A man should be strong, not weak!"

"I'm sorry, did you go blind, too?" I said, gesturing to the fact that I did work out in recent years.

Dad chuckled darkly, "Just because you started working out now, it doesn't change the fact that you were still a fucking punching bag. When I sent you away, you were too weak to defend yourself, and too shy to stand up for yourself. You may have outgrown those weaknesses, but you are no different than that pissant child I removed from my life! It's too late to seek my approval, boy!"

"I didn't get in shape to gain your approval, douchebag!" I said, "I got in shape because I felt like it, because I wanted to feel like I could be strong on my own, without your influence. And guess what, it worked!"

"Congradulations, but you're still a failure!" dad grumbled, looking out the window.

"And yet I can walk, fuck, and cum better than you ever will again!" I added, just as mom walked in.

"What are the two of you talking about?" Mom asked.

I turned to her, "I'm just letting dad know that I won't be taking any more of his shit from this point onward." I explained, "I'm also taking charge of the situation." I turned back to dad, "My fiancé and I have accumulated enough evidence to present to a judge and the city council that you've been engaged in grooming tactics for the past few years. You've set up a website where perverts can ogle your daughters and book times to rape them.

"You have videos of them getting fucked harshly, and punished by being stripped naked and chained to sex toys and left to hang there overnight like they're prisoners on display in the stockade, or in your case, a St. Andrew's Cross! Your friends are no different. I saw the video of Aaron Bridger's bukkake, and I know for a fact that the High School Principal is one of your Premium Access users, so god only knows what that pedophile is doing with pictures of naked graduates."

Mom glared at dad, "He's what?" she said, "Christopher Slader is a user?"

I glanced at mom, "You didn't know?"

"Well, I knew that some of them were users like Aaron, but I had no idea a man like Christoper Slader was on that site!"

I glared back at dad, "Care to explain why a Principal is ogling naked pictures of his former students?"

Dad averted my gaze.

I took a step forward and grabbed the call button, yanking it out of his reach, "Answer me, old man!"

Dad sighed, "He has a BDSM fetish. He got off on the authority he got over the years from seeing young women in their cheerleading outfits and wanted an outlet to exert his urges. I created HaremHouse for him to experience the desires of the flesh that he couldn't in his normal life. Every Dungeon in the downtown area caters to female dominants and male submissives. I gave him a place where he could feel dominant while watching people getting what they deserved!"

"Is that why you spank your daughters' asses?" I asked, "To give your friend an outlet?"

Dad nodded, weakly.

Mom walked over and slapped his face, "Pig!" she grunted.

I grinned, "I think it's time dad learned the consequences of his actions!"

Mom gave me an evil grin, "I wondered why you asked me to go home and fetch these." she said, gesturing to her purse.

I nodded, "Time to teach this pig a few manners!" I said, turning to dad, "Oink, Oink, old fart!"

Mom smiled and reached into her purse, pulling out a ball gag and a pair of fluffy handcuffs. Dad's eyes flared up as she approached.

"Get the fuck away from me, Vanessa!" he shouted, "Don't you fucking dare come near me with those!" Mom ignored him as I walked over to his bed. I moved the call button out of reach and onto the back of the bedside table. Dad tried reaching for it, but I moved out of his reach as mom grabbed his other wrist, closing one of the cuffs on.

He turned and lunged for her hand, which she moved out of the way in time, just as I dropped the call button and grabbed his other hand. As I pulled, mom cuffed the bed railing. Dad tried to fight off my grip as mom reached in and grabbed another pair of cuffs. She tossed them to me and together we cuffed his other hand to the opposite railing.

Dad struggled with his wrists and growled, "I don't know what you've got planning, you little punk, but if you don't uncuff me right now, I'll scream for security!" he said, his voice rising to a near shout.

I smirked, "And how are you gonna do that when you can't even talk?" I asked, taking his jaw in a death grip. Mom swiftly moved the ball gag over his mouth and head and snapped it shut, not bothering to be careful.

I smirked and walked away from dad, moving around the bed to mom. I gave her a lusty smile, "Dad can't get it up anymore without help. He's powerless, and I'm younger and bigger than him." I explained, sliding my hand over mom's and bringing it down on my crotch, all the while massaging her hip. I moved my hand up to her breast and copped a feel, sending a shiver down her spine.

She gasped as her hand grasped my half-hard cock. Her eyes widened in surprise as mine narrowed in lust. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, driving my tongue to meet hers.