The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you've decided to join us," Allison smiled warmly as she spoke, "I took the liberty of depositing $5,000 into your bank account this morning as a sign on bonus, you'll get the other half once you get through your initial training."

"Um, thank you." Mike responded dumbfounded at the fact he could soon be 10 grand richer.

"From now on you refer to me only as Ms. Allison." She said stepping forward from her desk and lightly touching Mike's cheek. "And from now on," Allison said cupping the front of Mike's crotch squeezing his hard cock, "your orgasms will be tightly controlled, understand?"

"Yes," Mike responded, then quickly corrected himself, "I mean yes, Ms. Allison."

"Good girl," Allison said, giving him a bit too firm of a squeeze, "Babette will take care of things from here."

Before Mike realized it Babette was leading him through a side door out of the office. The narrow, dimly lit hallway had light peeking through several doorways. Babette led them to the first door way, stopping and whispering to Mike just before opening the door.

"She can see and hear everything," Babette cautioned, "be on your best behavior and just go with it." Stepping into the room Babette offered her first instruction. "Time to take off your ugly boy costume Sweetie," Babette thankfully motioned to a privacy screen, "just put everything on the stool there."

Heeding Babette's warning, Mike complied quickly and was soon standing behind the screen wearing a pair of pink panties he'd picked out for today. Unsure of what to do, he stood there until Babette handed him a short peach bathrobe. The satin material felt amazing against his skin. Over the course of the next hour or so Babette brought Mike through the process of having his eyebrows shaped, a manicure and pedicure, as well as another shower and shave followed by Babette supervising Mike rubbing body butter into his skin. While it was embarrassing being mostly naked with Babette he was amazed how soft Babette's hands had felt, now he knew why!

"Babette," Mike all but whispered, afraid to upset the status quo, "I'm starving, what's a girl gotta do to get lunch?"

"We're going to eat soon," Babette replied beaming at the fact Mike had referred to himself as a girl, "we just need to finish getting you dressed."

"Okay." Mike replied blushing at the fact he'd referred to herself as a girl!

Unfortunately for Mike that meant putting on his cage. His cock had been hard for the past 3 hours, and now he had to get it under control, while Babette watched! It was embarrassing and humiliating, yet still exciting. After a couple firm swats to his swollen balls Mike managed to get himself under control. With that taken care of, Babette handed Mike the most luxurious lingerie the latter had ever felt before! A peach with white lace and matching white bow accent garter belt, thong and bra felt decidedly decadent against Mike's body, yet as if they were custom made for him!

"Babette," Mike whispered, feeling his cock straining at the cage, "what do I do about the bra?"

"Oh, hold on!" Babette replied handing Mike a set of fake breasts that would fill the cups yet not feel at all like Babette's did when they'd hugged. "Don't worry," Babette said as she noticed Mike's disappointment, "you'll get the most amazing breast forms soon enough, you just need to earn them."

"Um, okay." Mike said, tucking the form boobs into his bra.

"They'll be just like mine," Babette said, pulling Mike's hands to her chest, "saline filled and so real they feel like they're a part of you!" Mike couldn't help but squeeze Babette's amazing chest. She was right, they felt incredibly real to him. "Okay, let's not get carried away!" Babette teased, watching Mike's sheepish grin as he pulled his hands away.

It was just after 1 when they finally sat down to eat in the small breakroom off the foyer. Barely 24 hours before Mike had left this office with his head spinning, it was still spinning now but in a much different way. Unfortunately for him, he would have to wait until after lunch to see himself fully, but from what he could see and feel, he was happy with the progress. Lunch was grilled chicken, salad and light dressing. Mike chuckled to himself, obviously he was required to eat like a girl now too! He was too hungry to complain but did his best to mimic Babette's actions. Sitting with his back straight, legs crossed and taking small bites, Mike felt more and more feminine as the day went along.

The reveal would confirm his feelings. Babette led Mike back down the hallway, which seemed far more difficult to manage in her 3 1/2" heels. While Babette referred to them as "training wheels" Mike rarely walked around that much in his apartment in his heels, so this was a big change. Opening the door to Ms. Allison's office, Mike gripped Babette's hand tightly as they walked in together.

"Oh, now that is much better!" Ms. Allison exclaimed at the sight of the new and improved Mike. "Very nicely done Babette!"

Still having not seen himself, Mike beamed with pride at Ms. Allison's happiness in his appearance. To the side of her desk there was a full length mirror, it took all of Mike's restraint to keep from running to it.

"Bring her to the mirror," Ms. Allison waved, "let her see for herself."

Mike barely noticed that he was referred to as a female three times in a single sentence. Upon catching himself in the mirror, he could understand why. Standing in the mirror was a reasonably tall brunette in a flowing peach dress with a pair of open toe sling-back heels. If it hadn't been for the cage, Mike's cock would be standing at attention instead of aching in the confines of the plastic holding him. The dress fit perfectly, accentuating her legs and the false breasts giving him the impression of a real female chest.

"What do you think?"

"I can't believe that's me!" Mike blurted.

"Can't believe it's you what darling?"

"Me in the mirror!" Mike answered obliviously to his transgression.

Stepping between Mike and the mirror Ms. Allison's eyes bored into his. Whatever his cock had been doing inside the white lace panties was now reversing itself, almost as if it were retracting inside his body out of fear.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Allison," Mike stammered, "I was just so distracted, I'm sorry Ms.!"

"Relax muffin," Ms. Allison said, guiding him away from the mirror and moving him toward her desk, "a simple reminder will help you in the future."

"Reminder Ms.?" Mike asked quizzically.

"Yes, baby girl," she instructed, "now lean forward until I say stop." Complying, Mike leaned toward her desk. When she didn't stop him, he put his hands on the desktop. Then his elbows. "That's good," Ms. Allison said still with a hint of sternness in her voice, "now stay still and don't move until I say."

"Yes, Ms. Allison!" Mike responded.

A cool rush of air over the backs of her legs and butt made Mike almost stand straight up, he managed somehow to stop himself. Looking to his right, he could see Babette's reassuring face looking back at him. Mike felt foolish, and exposed as his lace thong and matching garter belt did nothing to cover his bottom. A sharp stinging pain to his right butt cheek made him yelp and almost stand again.

"I said don't move!" Ms. Allison hissed.

"Yes, Ms.! I'm sorry Ms. Allison!" Mike blurted.

Five hard swats to each cheek had tears forming in Mike's eyes. How could such a small woman pack such power? He felt his cheeks burning as the dress was lowered into place.

"One steadfast rule I have sissy," Ms. Allison's voice was relaxed now, "once a punishment is over, it is over. There's no residual that follows it, you learn and move on, understood?"

"Yes, Ms. Allison." Mike replied thankful for her rule.

"Now let's have a seat over at the table," she said moving in that direction already, "Babette coffee and contracts please."

"Yes Ms.!" Babette gleefully answered.

Coffee and what? Mike thought to himself. Contracts? Was he to sign an employment contract? He wasn't a lawyer; how could she expect that? He knew a lawyer, an old friend from college. How in the world could he send a contract to an old friend about his employment? As a blossoming female receptionist or executive secretary? Mike couldn't imagine Ken's reaction to reading whatever the contract stated. Would it include dates like Babette was going on next week? No, there was no way Mike could send it to anyone he knew! For that matter, he couldn't send it to anyone he'd have to face either! The humiliation would be far too much! Mike decided he was on his own for this.

"Just relax Sweetie," Ms. Allison said as she set up a video camera, "it's all very routine, but if I'm going to give you a $10,000 sign on bonus, I'm going to have certain expectations in your performance."

"Yes, Ms. Allison."

"This will just be used to remove the legalese that could be confusing for you." Her tone was polite yet condescending at the same time.

Babette returned, putting coffee on the table. Needing the distraction, Mike fixed himself a cup while Babette made a cup for Ms. Allison. Sitting as properly as she could, legs crossed with the dress falling just above her knee, and back straight Mike tried his best to review the two page contract.

"In short, to cut through the crap," Ms. Allison said matter of factly, "paragraph one requires you to wear appropriate women's clothing while employed here, I have no male employees after all." That statement elicited a giggle from Babette. "Paragraph two lays out performance bonuses to include monetary compensation if you violate certain rules."

"Violate rules Ms. Allison?" Mike asked, scanning the paragraph.

"Yes, if you remove your cage you're fined $500 for your first offense," she explained, "the fine increases $500 with each subsequent offense." She waited for Mike to acknowledge that section before moving on. "Masturbation carries a $1000 fine, which doubles for each subsequent offense."

"What happens if I don't have enough money in my account to cover the offenses?" Mike sheepishly asked.

"That's the final paragraph," replied Allison between sips of coffee, "under grounds for termination." Mike nodded and continued. "Paragraph three outlines expectations when you are allowed to meet clients," setting her coffee down Ms. Allison looked directly into Mike's eyes before continuing, "I will never put you in a position you are not ready for, or where you could embarrass yourself or me."

"Thank you, Ms." Mike responded feeling somewhat reassured.

"Paragraph four is the typical boiler plate about length of contracts with clients," her voice was less intense as she spoke unlike the previous paragraph, "some girls are on short contracts, dinner dates or weekends away, while others are on longer ones. Two are on month long assignments right now."

"Wow!" Mike responded wondering how much money it cost to rent a person for a month!

"After six months you can decide to leave employment here," Allison continued sounding proud of her agency as she spoke, "so far none have left right after 6 months, but it is there. Upon amicable departure you receive no less than 3 letters of recommendation from three different CEO's that are clients, get to keep your wardrobe, and a severance package based on your length of time here."

"Sounds quite generous Ms. Allison."

"It is, but I believe in treating people properly." Her smile was now warm and knowing. "This afternoon you will have a number of boxes delivered to your apartment with your new wardrobe," Allison handed Mike a pen before continuing, "that is as soon as you sign the contract."

"New wardrobe Ms.?"

"Like most places of work, you are expected to arrive ready to work," she replied, "meaning you come dressed for work."

"I have to leave here dressed like this Ms. Allison?" The fear in his voice was easily recognizable.

"Yes!" She replied curtly. "You're my soon to be executive assistant," she continued without hesitation, "and I don't employ men. This morning was the last time you are allowed to enter this building in men's clothing!"

"Yes, Ms." Mike replied, almost dropping his coffee.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror," Ms. Allison instructed, "tell me anyone you know would think you're anything but a woman." Mike complied, seeing the feminine form in the mirror and barely recognizing himself. "You have no friends in the building where you live," Ms. Allison said as she approached him, "no family nearby to just drop in, and you have no girlfriend or friends that see you with any regularity." Gulping Mike understood what she was saying was true but it was still scary. "It will get easier with time," she said lightly touching Mike's waist, "and by the time you're ready to see clients you won't be taking public transportation anymore!"

"Okay, Ms. Allison." Mike replied remembering there were far more incentives to staying 6 months than leaving after one day and losing the $5,000 bonus that was sitting in his account. Mike couldn't remember a time he'd had that much money in his account. "I just hope I don't fall on my way home!"

"Babette will make sure you have plenty of practice before you leave," Ms. Allison said as she handed Mike a pen, "having you go to the ER because you broke your leg would be very embarrassing for you!"

Mike's face went pale at the thought. Imagine having to hand a nurse his ID and insurance information while dressed up! Would they be able to keep from laughing until they were out of ear shot? The idea made him cringe as he signed the contract, which was made more difficult by the false nails that had been added while Babette was dressing him. Looking at the clock on the wall, Mike figured he had just over 2 more hours to become a pro at walking in heels. He was thankful that Babette had started him with the 3 1/2" training heels, although, looking at the heels Ms. Allison and Babette wore, he yearned for the ability to wear taller ones.

"Why don't you go with Babette now muffin," Ms. Allison said with a confident smile, "and make sure you exchange phone numbers and other contact information, she will be your lifeline for the time being."

"Thank you, Ms. Allison." Mike replied as he slowly rose to his feet.

While following Babette out of the office Mike wondered, had he thanked Allison for the opportunity, the job, the clothing, the contract or the concern she showed? Maybe it was all of it?

Mike was amazed at all the things he now had to be aware of while wearing heels! He never thought twice about stepping into an elevator, now the small gap between the elevator car and floor was something he had to be conscious of in order not to trap his heel. Stepping into the elevator with Babette the gap seemed cavernous! It was one hell of a distraction as well when Mike finally realized Babette was guiding him to the front door leading to the outside world!

"Oh my God," Mike pleaded, stopping dead in his tracks, "I can't go out there like this!"

"Look over in that mirror to your right," Babette's words were soft and soothing, as was her touch on Mike's shoulder, "what do you see there? Who do you see?"

"I see a woman." Mike said watching the brunette's mouth move but hearing his voice.

"A beautiful woman, right?" Mike blushed in response, lowering his gaze. "How many people paid attention to you this morning on your way here?" She continued without giving Mike the time to think of an answer. "Barely anyone! It will be the same today," Babette said guiding Mike to the door, "watch, we will stand outside and you'll see no one will pay us a second thought."

Mike's knees felt weak as they stepped outside, onto the busy sidewalk. Babette guided him to the side of the door, out of the way, then held his hand as they stood there. Mike's grip was tight, this was the most terrifying thing he'd ever done. Leaning against the building, as much for support as hope he'd melt back into it, Mike clutched Babette's hand tightly. Minutes passed. No one had pointed and laughed or looked disapprovingly in his direction. Amazingly no one had reacted at all. Mike could feel his heart rate slowing.

"See," Babette said, bumping Mike's shoulder with her own, "I told you!"

"I guess you're right." Mike whispered suddenly concerned about his masculine voice.

"We'll work on that next," Babette said, taking Mike's arm in hers, "let's go get a coffee."

Balking slightly at moving from the safety of the building, Mike followed her lead. Babette moved with an ease and elegance about her Mike wanted to achieve. More than a few men, and a couple women, smiled at them as they passed. It was somewhat reassuring, at least the looks were not of disdain or disgust. Mike, for all his concerns and anxious feelings, was passing as a woman in public! Relaxing his shoulders, Mike loosened his grip on Babette's arm, feeling his confidence grow. Turning into a local coffee shop, a man on his way out held the door, stepping out of the way as they entered. Mike blushed at the attention while Babette thanked the man.

"Babette!" Called out the girl from behind the counter. "I've missed you!"

"Oh, you know how things are!" Babette casually replied leading Mike to the counter. "Busy as ever!"

"The usual?" The girl asked.

"Yes please," Babette's voice was perfect in Mike's opinion, "and one for my friend please."

"Of course!" The girl winked at Mike before turning to make their coffees.

"For the record you have a sore throat," Babette whispered in Mike's ear, "and a touch of laryngitis." Mike just nodded in agreement.

"Two soy caramel mocha lattes for you ladies!" The girl said with a warm smile.

"Thank you, Kate!" Babette said taking the cups then heading to the window side table.

"Here?" Mike whispered sternly.

"Yes!" Babette replied, almost scolding Mike. "Right here," she said, pulling out the high stool for him, "you're out already, too late to hide now!"

Sitting facing the window, Mike crossed his legs and did his best to look relaxed. As had happened when they walked outside the office, barely anyone looked in their direction. The occasional person did, Mike watched as their eyes followed her legs, when their eyes met, they would either smile or embarrassed look away having been caught looking. The self-consciousness slowly left, replaced by confidence. Not only was he passing as a woman, Mike was passing as an attractive woman!

"You've noticed I see!" Babette giggled while elbowing Mike.

"Noticed what?" He whispered in response.

"Noticed that this is the best place to sit if you want your self-confidence built up!" Babette teased.

"You noticed huh?"

"How could I not?" Babette beamed with pride. "You look amazing," she said far louder than Mike had wanted, "even Katie never questioned you!" Mike blushed deep, noticing the lipstick on his coffee cup for the first time.

"It's just a lot to get used to," Mike whispered, "in such a short period of time."

"To help things out tomorrow," Babette said, taking out her phone, "give me your number, you can text me if you run into an issue tonight or tomorrow morning."

Mike nodded, then his face blanched as he came to the realization, "I have to get myself like this in the morning?"

"Relax sweetie," Babette calmly replied, "you can call and we'll go over it together in the morning. You've got this."

"Okay." Mike wasn't convinced, but he did trust Babette.

"Let's go," she said sliding out of the chair, "Ms. will be looking for us soon." Stumbling on his heels slightly, Mike recovered quickly, following Babette outside. "Okay," Babette said with a soft tone, "you go ahead, I'll be right behind you." Mike's eyes must have conveyed the panic he felt. "Don't worry, you've got this girlfriend!"

Being called girlfriend wasn't exactly reassuring in Mike's mind, it was just further confirmation he was dressed as one. Taking a deep breath, Mike rolled his shoulders back slightly before turning toward the office building. It amazed him how much he had to think just to walk. Before he'd mindlessly stroll through the crowd, now he was trying to remember to take smaller steps, keep his head up yet not step into anything that may cause him to stumble or fall, as well as trying to avoid eye contact while trying to see who was looking at him and how they were reacting! Before he knew it, he was at his new place of employment.