The Agency Ch. 04

Story Info
A dinner for four marks the start of something.
3.9k words
4.64
8.1k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzi86
suzi86
131 Followers

Enid's story.

I want to start off by saying I was more than a little annoyed when I first found out about this. The girls asked to see me one day and they came in like a delegation. Silvie, as the most senior, had obviously been chosen to speak on their behalf and she presented me with three folders. I was shocked and slightly concerned when she told me what they contained. She tried to assure me that there was nothing detrimental in them but that they'd like me to read them. They had a sort of vague plan of putting them on some website but wanted me to approve them first.

They were, all three of them, very sweet girls and I often felt very motherly towards them. I think they also saw me as some sort of mother figure. They were all very pretty and, most importantly, all very popular among my clients. Silvie had worked for me the longest, and Angel, as I had renamed her, was her friend and housemate. Jewel, another of my re-brandings, used to be my receptionist until I recently promoted her after much nagging on her part. But, of course, you will already know this if you have read their stories.

Perhaps I should tell you something about the business I run. First, let me state quite clearly that it is both legitimate and legal. I declare all my income to the tax people and I'm up to date with the local business taxes. I'm even a member of the local chamber of commerce, an organisation of local business people and I'm accepted and respected within it. How the girls get paid is really no concern of mine but, of course, I have a good idea. It is up to them to sort out any fees with the clients, but I have already made suggestions during the client interviews. I hope that they all declare their earnings, although I suspect that any cash payments might disappear quietly. However, that is nothing to do with me.

It all started about a year ago almost by accident. I was having dinner one night with a friend who ran a clothing wholesale warehouse and somehow the conversation turned to her lack of a sex life. How we got onto the subject I don't recall but I immediately found myself sympathising with her and realising that I too felt the same. Our discussion set me scheming. In an ideal world what I would like would be to have a nice dinner with a young girl and then maybe more. Not every night but as the occasional treat. I could imagine other women with similar needs. I had another friend with a daughter that I had met several times and who I'd always got on with. I could remember her saying to me one day that she hated her job and wished she could find something more fun. That remark, coupled with the fact that she had recently come out as gay, set my mind thinking.

At the time I was struggling to make ends meet as an accountant and was not happy by any stretch of the imagination. After trying to formulate some sort of business plan over the next couple of days, I was finally ready to phone my friend's daughter. I invited her to dinner the next day and asked if she had a friend she could bring along as well. I told her we would be joined by one of my friends. She was understandably mystified by this request, but I refused to elaborate any further. In the end she said she had a friend that she would bring with her. This was ideal as I could now test my idea to a wider audience. After telling her where and when to meet me the next evening I rang off. I knew she'd google the name of the restaurant I'd mentioned, and I hoped she'd be suitably impressed. I had just suggested the most expensive restaurant in town and one with a great reputation as well as two Michelin stars.

I then phoned Marjorie and invited her to dinner. I refused to be drawn as to the reason, just that we would be joined by two others and I hinted at a nice surprise. In the end I had to put the phone down to stop her asking so many questions. Next, I phoned the restaurant and asked to speak to the owner. He was an old friend and another prominent businessman, and also a member of the chamber of commerce. Bless him, but he managed to squeeze in a table for four to a restaurant that is booked up at least six months into the future. It's what friends are for. Now all was set.

I made sure I got there early, and I sat at one of the tables set out on the pavement, cradling a glass of wine. I knew the girls would be nervous about coming to somewhere quite so posh and I wanted to set them at their ease. When they arrived on time, Fleur, my friend's daughter, saw me immediately and came over and gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. She then turned to introduce her friend, who was loitering in the background, unsure about what was happening.

"This is Crystal," she said, and her friend smiled sweetly and offered her hand which I ignored, pulling her to me and giving her a hug as well. She seemed to accept my friendly greeting which I took to be a good sign. I gestured for them to sit down and signalled to the waiter to bring two more glasses of wine and a refill for me. I'd arranged for my friend Marjorie to be here in half an hour which gave me a little time with the two girls to start to explain my proposition. I raised my glass in a toast. The two girls looked stunning and I was sure they'd turn a few heads during the meal. They'd both made an effort to glam up, Fleur in dark red which went well with her dark skin and Crystal in a very eye-catching electric blue, both dresses only just on the right side of decency and decorum.

"To you two and to lesbians everywhere," I declaimed, then stopped and feigned embarrassment, turning to Crystal as I did so, "I'm so sorry, my dear, I should have checked."

Luckily Fleur butted in to save my blushes. "I thought you knew, Mrs.B, Crystal and I have been a couple for about a year."

"I wasn't sure," I lied. In fact, I'd known all the time from things both Fleur and her mother had said in the past. It was just a pity that it had taken until now to meet her, as she was stunning. They had both gone to some trouble to wear their best dresses. I felt quite privileged for them to be my companions. I suddenly had visions of how well my idea could go with local business and professional women.

"My friend, who will be joining us shortly, is also gay so that will be nice. I've asked her to come after you two as I want to make you ... a business proposition first."

Fleur took a sip of her wine and leaned forward, eager to hear more, whereas Crystal simply looked puzzled. I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm sure you two young things are at it all the time but the same can't be said for either Marjorie or me. And yet we have the same needs and desires. That is so unfair, don't you think?" I asked them and they both nodded in agreement. "This is why I invited you two out to dinner this evening. As companions for two slightly older women. You are already making me feel younger just by being here. My friend, who is quite wealthy by the way, just wants some young and pretty company for an evening, as I do as well."

Flattery will get you anywhere and they both blushed. I could see they were still trying to work out where this was leading.

"This is my suggestion," I said, "we have a lovely meal at the best ... and most expensive ..." I paused to let that sink in, "... restaurant in the town. Then we go back to my flat and have some fun."

I didn't feel the need to elaborate any further. They were two bright girls who could easily put two and two together.

"Who knows, at the end of the evening Marjorie and I might be feeling quite generous. I'm sure both of you could do with a little bit of a financial bonus in your lives."

They glanced at each other, totally nonplussed with what I had just said. Below the level of the table I had my fingers tightly crossed. This could only go one of two ways. I glanced at Crystal. Up to now she had been my biggest concern, but her demeanour had changed completely. She had gone from being shy and reserved to being alert and attentive and, dare I say it, almost eager.

"Why don't you two visit the ladies and have a chat." I suggested.

They looked at each other and then came to a joint decision by standing up and leaving to go inside to find the ladies room. At least they hadn't stood up and walked away, I consoled myself with thinking. As I waited, I felt inside my jacket for my trump card, the neat bundle of notes freshly drawn from the bank earlier. Marjorie and I had discussed things when I'd phoned her earlier to explain my plan in greater detail and we'd agreed, for this first time, on a suitable amount of incentive. I was sure that it far exceeded anything the girls were currently imagining. I was reluctant to use such a base tactic to win them over and hoped they would agree anyway. I was almost at the point of despair when they reappeared and sat back down.

Crystal had now taken over the role of spokesperson.

"I've not had the pleasure of meeting you before, Mrs.B but Fleur has told me a lot about you. It all sounds like good fun so we're willing to tag along."

I had to resist the temptation to whoop and holler and go dancing along the street. It was a very relieved smile that I made towards the pair of them. I picked up my drink and held it out and we all three clinked our glasses.

We were interrupted by a new voice. "Have I missed something. Why are you celebrating without me?"

Marjorie had appeared as if by magic and I quickly made the introductions. She gave each of the girls a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug before sitting down. She gave me a quick look and raised a questioning eyebrow. I nodded as discretely as I could, and her smile told me she understood that all was well. Conversation was then curtailed by Anna, the front of house manager, coming to tell us that our table was ready. We were introduced to Sammi who was to be our waitress and led to our table. Sammi was also stunningly lovely and I spent the first few moments trying to think of a plan to include her in our evening. I told myself not to be greedy on this first night. I have since dined there on several occasions, usually alone, and Sammi takes her job very seriously, ensuring that her customers are kept happy both during and after the meal. My only regret is that I've never managed to persuade her to join my team.

The meal was as amazing and delicious as I had hoped it would be and Sammi proved to be an attentive but not intrusive server. I made a secret promise to myself to return at the first opportunity. Little by little I tested the girls, a soft touch of the arm here, a pat on the leg there, a slightly lingering caress, a brushing aside of the hair. I mostly concentrated on Crystal as I could tell that Marjorie had already taken a fancy to Fleur. She was using the same tactics as me. We looked at each other across the table and grinned when neither girl made any move to evade us.

When the dessert was finished, and the second bottle of wine emptied it was time to leave. Marjorie paid the bill, knowing I would settle up with her later and we settled back into the taxi that had been called by the restaurant and was waiting outside.

I led Marjorie and the two girls through my office and up to the top floor into my flat. I made a mental note that my office needed re-decorating if I was to start on my new venture. At the moment it was too clinical and sterile to create the right atmosphere. The other three stood around chatting while I went into the kitchen and retrieved the bottle of champagne from the fridge. I came back with the bottle and four glasses. When I opened the champagne it ejaculated bubbles as if we were celebrating a great win, which in many ways we were anticipating. I made sure that the girls 'accidentally' got most of the benefits of the spray. The greatest effect was on Fleur whose dress was thin and very clingy, much to the delight of Marjorie, but Crystals frock was denser and there was little effect. I had to content myself watching rivulets of sparkling wine trickling into her cleavage and disappearing from sight.

We were all laughing hysterically as I took Crystal by the hand and led her over to the sofa. I nearly fell into its soft embrace and she flopped down beside me still giggling. Marjorie headed for the spacious armchair taking Fleur with her and pulling her down to sit on her lap. From the sofa we watched as she blatantly tipped her glass and let more champagne pour over the front of Fleur's dress, soaking into the tight cloth and making her nipples stand out. Fleur's eyes opened wide as the chilled drink hit her and then she laughed and pushed her chest forward, displaying herself to us.

"Woops," said Marjorie, "silly me," and she winked at us before dipping her head and taking a mouthful of wine-soaked dress and the offered nipple and sucking noisily. Fleur looked at us and laughed with delight and her hand pushed Marjorie's head firmly into her boob. Prompted by the general mood of the room I pulled Crystal's chin round until she was facing me and kissed her on the lips. She responded eagerly and put her arms round me. When I finally broke the kiss, I took our two glasses and put them on the small table. Before I returned to her I glanced across at the other two. They were deep into a kiss and Marjorie's hand was squeezing Fleur's breast quite energetically. Fleur's dress had risen up and I caught a glimpse of a tiny red thong. I turned back to Crystal who went back to kissing me with renewed enthusiasm. My hand dropped to her waist and then slid down until I was cupping the cheeks of her bottom. She wriggled and squirmed, pushing herself into me.

I found the hem of her dress and let my hand explore inside. I was shocked to find no barrier to stop my fingers delving between her cheeks and then finding her already wet pussy. I later found out that she had cheekily removed her panties while we were still at the restaurant. When I brought my hand to the front, she obligingly spread her legs for me. She groaned loudly as I touched her clit.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of red go flying across the room. When I looked, I discovered that it had been Fleur's dress as she was now naked apart from her miniature thong. I continued to caress Crystal's pussy as we watch, fascinated, as Marjorie opened her legs and let Fleur slide between them to the floor. She saw us watching her and grinned at us, unashamedly licking her lips as Fleur started to kiss the inside of her thighs. Leaving them to it I returned my attention to Crystal. I found the tag of her zipper and slowly pulled it down, then eased her dress over her boobs. I love young women's breasts, and these were delightful. No great size but perky and smooth and crowned by a pair of very aroused nipples. I couldn't stop myself as I grabbed one between my teeth and bit down. Crystal stiffened and arched her back and I pushed two fingers deep inside her pussy.

I kept her there, impaled on my fingers and clamped between my teeth while she wriggled and moaned. I released her nipple and soothed it with my tongue. Then I eased her down to the thick carpet at my feet. Somehow, she managed to get out of her dress without standing up and she started to crawl back towards me, but I stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"No," I said sternly, "I want to watch you play with your friend."

She looked puzzled and then turned her head to see the tableau opposite us. Marjorie was slumped into the armchair, her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. She had one leg hooked over the arm of the chair. Her panties had disappeared, gone the same way as Fleur's dress but her pussy was now hidden from view behind Fleur's head. The girl was very plainly doing what was expected of her and doing it very well. She was naked apart from her thong which, from behind, hid nothing. Her bottom pointed invitingly in our direction and Crystal immediately got the message.

She crawled on all fours across the room and pushed her face deep into the cleft of Fleur's arse. Fleur's head stopped what it was doing, and she tried to turn it to see what was going on but Marjorie's firm hand held her in place. She resigned herself to the inevitable and went back to her duties servicing Marjorie. Crystal had a hand on each of her cheeks, pulling them open and was tonguing her arsehole. I eased off my panties and started to finger myself as I watched the fun and games in front of me.

Over the top of the two girls Marjorie and I looked at each other. I smiled at her and she did her best to do the same, but I realised she was close to her climax. Her eyes closed again, and the fingers entangled in Fleur's hair gripped more tightly. She came with a strangled shriek and I could tell that Fleur was finding it hard to breathe as Marjorie held her tight. As she slowly relaxed there was a loud gasp as Fleur finally managed to lift her head enough to take a breath of air. As the tangling fingers slowly freed themselves from her hair, she was able to look round and find out who was pleasuring her from behind.

When she saw that it was Crystal she rolled onto her back and opened her legs wide. Crystal immediately swivelled round and placed a knee on either side of Fleur's head and presented her pussy. Fleur eagerly accepted her second meal of juicy pussy and pulled Crystal down onto her mouth. Fleur's thong disappeared and Crystal started to make love to her friend. It was something they had clearly done many times before. I glanced at Marjorie and she had recovered enough to enjoy the sight before her. From opposite sides of the room we watched the action on the floor between us.

Fleur was the first to an orgasm but, being a good friend, she kept up the good work on Crystal until she too had hers. She was the noisy one of the two, moaning and cursing as her climax approached. She came with a loud "FUCK!" that echoed round the room. She flopped forward and rolled to one side and I thought for a moment that she'd fainted, but her eyes flickered open and she smiled with satisfaction.

After a short rest I took all three of them into the bedroom where Marjorie and I were almost ceremoniously undressed by the two naked girls. Luckily the bed was easily big enough for all of us and we were soon snuggled under the covers with the two girls sandwiched between Marjorie and me. We seemed to have swapped partners as Fleur started to pay attention to me. I let her have her freedom and she seemed to know her way around. At last I had my long overdue orgasm courtesy of Fleur while Crystal had her first experience of making love to an older woman with Marjorie. At some point the girls swapped over again and I was treated to a second orgasm by Crystal. I can remember at some point the pleasure of diving into a young pussy, but I have no idea if it was Crystal or Fleur and I was beyond caring. I don't know what time we finally got to sleep but it was very late, although none of us were complaining.

In the morning Crystal and I sat at the dining table drinking coffee. I'd put a robe on, but she was still brazenly naked, which is one of the best ways to start the day. Marjorie and Fleur were still in the bedroom finding an even better way. When they finally joined us, Marjorie was fully dressed but Fleur was still naked. Marjorie grabbed a quick coffee and then excused herself as she had some pressing meeting and I was left with two naked girls. They were both in a total mess, so I suggested they have a shower while I made some breakfast. When they returned, looking fresh and bright, they still hadn't bothered to get dressed.

It wasn't easy explaining my business idea with two sets of boobs and pussies on display, but I did my best. I must have managed to put something to them with some clarity as they were very enthusiastic. Thus, was the empire started. Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration but it was when the Agency was begun. Fleur and Crystal were my first two recruits and I put them in charge of finding other willing girls. I was to recruit suitable clients from among my friends. It was the ideal division of labour. Fleur is still with me but sadly Crystal is not. She found herself another lady friend who persuaded her to accompany her to America. Needless to say, I was sorry to lose her, but she comes in every time she's in the country and seems to be happy with her new life. She's even put me in touch with a few new overseas clients. Fleur is with a new partner who had been one of her recruits and both of them still work for me when their 'special' talents are asked for.

suzi86
suzi86
131 Followers
12