The Agency Ch. 07

Story Info
Michelle learns a valuable lesson and progresses in her job.
7.1k words
4.78
18.5k
23

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange, lingerie, heels and the like. It's in the transgender/crossdressing category for a reason, if that scares you please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking slowly, her right arm pinned under her body, Michelle reached for her phone. The battery was dead! Sitting upright quickly, Michelle searched the bedroom for a clock. She hustled to the kitchen to look at the time on the microwave.

"SHIT!" She hissed at herself.

Discovering she had overslept a solid twenty minutes, Michelle rushed to the bathroom to shower. She had to calm herself before shaving her legs though, she still had something in mind for the day and needed her legs to look perfect! Showered, shaved and moisturized, Michelle wrapped a towel around her torso and began applying her make-up. It was then she also realized she'd not chosen her outfit for today either.

"Dammit Michelle!" She growled at herself. "I blame the two of you," she said as she looked at the two dildos in the sink, "you two obviously scrambled my brains last night!" Picking a lighter lip gloss, Michelle was thankful she had gotten quicker and better with her make-up. "Something neutral will work."

Exiting the bathroom, Michelle looked at the pile of red lingerie at the foot of the bed, feeling a tingle rip through her body as she did. She was quite pleased her ass wasn't sore from the night before, then decided to return to the bathroom. In the drawer of her small vanity Michelle removed the large plug she'd been wearing almost daily for the past week. Lubing it with her left hand, Michelle rubbed lube against her tight opening with her right feeling a twinge of tenderness as she did. Not surprisingly, the thick plug slid fairly easily into place. Retrieving a panty liner, Michelle attached that to the tip of her cage before walking back into the bedroom.

"Who'd have ever guessed condoms can be so multi-purpose!" She chuckled as she walked to the closet. "Perfect!" Michelle exclaimed grabbing her dress from the hanger.

Michelle's rush to get ready had paid off, she'd skipped breakfast but managed to leave only a couple minutes behind schedule. Stepping out of the building elevator, Fred was in his usual spot awaiting her departure. Based on his lack of subtlety or discretion in leering at her, Michelle had obviously chosen wisely in picking a bold colored asymmetric pattern dress that was very figure hugging. It had been one Babette had suggested, although it may have been a half size smaller than needed. It was extremely slinky to wear and had a full satin-like lining that felt wonderful over her body. The dress had a wide belt which further accentuated her waist, and while it came straight over her collar bone it dipped in the back to barely an inch above her bra. Michelle's lingerie consisted of a translucent cream bra and French cut bikinis with delicate white lace and a matching six strap garter belt attached to classic stockings and a tan pair of 5-inch heels.

"Business on the outside," Michelle whispered to herself as she stepped through the door to the outside world, "slut on the inside!"

On the way into work Michelle stopped and grabbed a muffin and coffee, which a nice gentleman paid for after some playful banter. Getting into the office, Michelle put her phone on the charger before trying to settle into her work day. The arrival of her Boss foremost in her mind, Michelle struggled to busy herself as the seconds lingered on like minutes. Almost jumping when the office door entered, Michelle scurried to her feet at the arrival of Ms. Allison.

"Good morning Ms. Allison." Michelle's voice trembled slightly as she spoke.

"Good morning sweetheart," Ms. Allison looked over Michelle closely, "how was your weekend?"

"It was fun," Michelle felt her cheeks burning red as she spoke, "I spent most of it with Babette."

"And did My girls enjoy their weekend together?" Ms. Allison raised an eyebrow as she asked her question. "I believe you two have to share a bed when you spend the night, don't you?"

"Yes, Ms.," Michelle shifted somewhat uneasily on her feet as her cage seemed to get tighter inside her snug panties, "we do share a bed." Michelle swallowed hard, knowing that she needed to ask her questions now before she chickened out. "Can I request a couple things please, Ms. Allison."

"Of course you can baby girl," Ms. Allison smiled knowingly, as if She could tell what Michelle was about to ask, "why don't you come to My office."

"Thank you Ms.!" Michelle quickly followed her Boss to the office.

"Go ahead and hang your dress on the back of the door," Ms. Allison instructed as they entered Her office, "then have a seat."

Michelle immediately regretted the lingerie she'd picked out this morning, feeling a pit in her stomach at the idea of being essentially naked in front of her Boss. Regardless, Michelle dutifully removed her dress, placing it on the hanger behind the door, then turning to face Ms. Allison.

"Now that is what I call a statement ensemble," Ms. Allison gleefully said as She looked Michelle over, "I can't wait to hear what questions follow that outfit!" Ms. Allison moved to the front of Her desk, taking a seat and slowly crossing Her legs much as She'd done at their first meeting. "Before you ask your question though, I have one for you," Ms. Allison waited until Michelle was seated before continuing, "what did you pick up at the, um what was it called again? Oh yes, the Sex Emporium last night?"

"Oh, um," Michelle's face blanched, she'd never considered that using the company card would alert Ms. Allison to her purchase, "I bought a dildo." Michelle's throat went dry as she shifted uneasily in her chair. "Well, two actually."

"Two!" Ms. Allison exclaimed quite loudly. "Tell Me baby girl, what did you do with two dildos?"

Michelle rebellious appendage surged in its cage, how humiliating, she would have to explain her one sissy tryst in the door frame of her bathroom. The hair on her arms stood on end as a chill raced up her spine.

"After Babette and I kissed goodbye ..."

Ms. Allison interrupted immediately, "Back up sweetie, you two kissed?"

"More like made out Ms. Allison."

"Tongue then?" Ms. Allison watched Michelle's body language intently, savoring how embarrassed and uncomfortable Her newest employee was being. "Start from the beginning and tell Me all of it."

Michelle did just that, telling her Boss about the weekend, spooning, her conflict at the restaurant bathroom and apartment shopping. She continued through their kiss, still unable to look into her Boss' eyes as she spoke, and her renewed conflict at the fact she'd kissed a boy.

"Oh sweetie, you need to get over the old school way of thinking," Ms. Allison's voice was comforting as She spoke, "did you enjoy kissing and being kissed by Babette?"

"I did Ms." Michelle replied honestly.

"Then don't question it."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle responded.

Continuing her tale of the weekend, Michelle ended with her orgasming while on a spit between two dildos. Much to her shock, Ms. Allison expressed nothing but pride in Michelle's actions. She even stated She was impressed that Michelle had been able to orgasm without touching herself.

"Now, what were your questions sweetie?" Ms. Allison finally asked.

"I was wondering Ms." Michelle struggled to find the words regardless of the number of times she'd practiced asking, "if it would be possible to start breast augmentation like Babette has done." It was a relief to finally get those words out, but the next question would be even tougher to ask.

"That's perfectly fine," Ms. Allison smiled at the inquiry. "I can set up an appointment for you to meet the Dr."

"Thank you Ms.," Michelle's relief subsided, now came the bigger question, "I was also wondering if, well if."

"Come along sissy girl," Ms. Allison chided slightly, "you just asked for boobs and admitted to fucking yourself with two dildos last night, what can be so odd that it's a struggle to ask for at this point?"

"I was wondering if You would fuck me Ms.," Michelle finally blurted, "with Your strapon that is?"

"So, My newest sissy wants a fucking huh?" Ms. Allison playfully moved her legs, watching Michelle's body tremble slightly. "Bent over the desk," She leaned forward slightly emphasizing Her position over Michelle, "in front of all these windows."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle finally looked up, making eye contact for the first time since sitting. "Please?"

"Aren't you just adorable," Ms. Allison slowly stood, moving to the back of Her desk, "and I'm sure you'd hoped that the heels and lingerie would help sway Me into doing it?"

Michelle felt panicked, had she overstepped? Ms. Allison sat behind Her computer, typing something quickly. This was not going how Michelle wanted at all. The silence, aside from the keys clicking, was horrible.

"I just wanted to wear something that made me feel sexy Ms." Michelle finally said.

"While I did say that eventually you'd beg for My strapon," Ms. Allison looked up with a smirk, "today is not going to be the day." Michelle was crushed by Her words. "There's a fine line and path I need to keep you on," Ms. Allison clicked the keys a few more times before continuing, "and while I appreciate the please, I get to decide when I put on My strapon, not you."

"Yes, Ms.," Michelle's bottom lip quivered slightly, "I'm sorry for assuming."

"I'd hate to think you've wasted such a lovely outfit though," Ms. Allison had a distinct gleam in her eye as She spoke, "come stand over the edge of my desk muffin." Michelle wondered if Ms. Allison had changed her mind and quickly moved to the end of the desk. "Legs spread nice and wide in those ankle breakers," Ms. Allison still hadn't moved from Her chair, "and put your chest on the desk top."

"Yes, Ms.!" Michelle quickly complied crossing her wrists behind her back.

"Heels off the floor too." Ms. Allison instructed without looking up.

Michelle could feel her calf muscles tensing as she raised her heels off the floor, standing entirely on her toes. The mostly translucent French cut bikinis offered no covering from whatever eyes were beyond Ms. Allison's office.

"Now, while what you did is not quite topping from the bottom, it's close enough," Ms. Allison abruptly turned in Her chair and was suddenly standing at Michelle's left hip, "do you know the term?"

"No, Ms." Michelle's voice fraught with anxiousness.

"It's when a submissive tries to take charge of how they are dominated," Ms. Allison said while placing Her left hand on Michelle's lower back, "and while begging to be fucked is admirable, trying to orchestrate when it happens is not. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms.!" Michelle felt her heart pounding in her chest.

"This will help," Ms. Allison said as She swatted Michelle's right ass cheek with Her hand, "oh, but don't forget to count."

"One Ms.!" Michelle blurted just as Her hand made contact again. "Two Ms.!"

After the third swat Ms. Allison rubbed Michelle's bright pink bottom with Her hand, slightly soothing the area before proceeding. This time the swat was to Michelle's left ass cheek causing the young submissive to jump. Michelle's ass burned by the fifth swat to each cheek, before returning to Her seat, Ms. Allison gave the back of Michelle's panties a tug, pressing them firmly against the base of her plug.

"Now I do have good news for you," Ms. Allison said as She placed Her feet up on the desk inches from Michelle's face, "and it's not that you get to spend the next minute or two cleaning the bottom of My shoes."

"Thank you Ms." Michelle replied as she moved her tongue to the bottom of the black heels Ms. Allison wore.

"I've made an appointment for you today to see the Dr. about breasts," Ms. Allison said as She watched Michelle intently lick the sole of Her shoe, "it's in thirty minutes so be quick but efficient down there."

"Yes, Ms.!"

As she licked her Boss' heels Michelle came to the stark realization that her cage was straining at the pressure of her rebellious appendage. Was it being spanked that had turned her on so much? The fact she was subserviently licking Her shoes? Or that she would be seeing a Dr. in the outfit she'd worn to the office today? Her head was spinning at all these thoughts. It was almost too much to take in at once.

"That's good enough for now," Ms. Allison said as She removed Her feet from the desk, "when you stand back up, I want you to leave those delightful panties right where they are."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle replied slightly confused as to why she would pull her panties down without prompting.

"Go ahead and stand back up."

As Michelle stood she realized it wasn't that pulling them down was the concern, the material that had been so inefficiently covering her ass was now lodged between her red cheeks. Michelle, for lack of a better term, had a massive wedgie. It was both erotic to feel the material sliding back and forth between her cheeks and embarrassing.

"You have about 15 minutes to clean up and get dressed," Ms. Allison said as She returned to Her keyboard, "then you have to be two floors up for your appointment." Michelle thanked Ms. Allison, who then added. "And you're expected to take the stairs, so don't dally."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle dutifully responded while collecting her dress and heading to the bathroom.

It only took a moment to fix her long blond wig and makeup. Stepping into her dress, Michelle was ready in under ten minutes, walking into the office two floors up with a minute to spare. She'd cursed the decision to wear the heels she had on during her ascent, but did still love how they made her legs look. Plus, they simply fit with her dress.

"Oh I just LOVE that dress!" A bubbly voice exclaimed.

"Oh, um, thank you." Michelle replied slightly flustered.

"You must be Michelle," the speaker finally appeared behind the reception desk, "am I right?"

"Yes." Michelle came face to face with the rather stunning woman.

"I just need your insurance card and ID please."

Her smile was warm and inviting, her eyes a bright green color that offset perfectly with her auburn hair. The fact she looked stunning in her dark pink scrubs, something designed to be less than appealing, was proof enough how attractive she was. Without a second thought Michelle produced her insurance card and driver's license.

"Thank you, Michelle." The woman replied while looking at Michael's driver's license photo. "Why don't you follow me to the exam room," she said handing the items back to Michelle, "and we will get you all set up."

"Sounds good." Michelle could feel her face turning as red as her ass at this point.

"I'm Brenda by the way," she said extending her hand as she held the door for Michelle to enter the office area, "please follow me."

"Nice to meet you, Brenda." Michelle stopped herself before introducing herself again.

"Right in here," Brenda said as she waved Michelle into the exam room, "if you don't mind you can hang your dress on the back of the door, there's a robe for you to put on there." Michelle nodded uncomfortably; she certainly wasn't wearing Dr's office appropriate lingerie. "We ran out of those little gripper socks, so rather than walking around barefoot you can just leave your heels on," Brenda winked at Michelle, "sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds great." Michelle replied.

Had Brenda really winked? Was it Michelle's imagination? She obviously knew that Michelle wasn't her birthname after seeing her driver's license. If Michael had little experience with women flirting, Michelle had even less comparatively. Was she flirting or just being friendly? Brenda wouldn't have given Michael the time of day, surely, she couldn't be interested in Michelle at all. Shaking her head, Michelle removed her dress, pulling on the pale blue robe before taking a seat on the exam table and crossing her legs. The robe immediately fell open revealing Michelle's stocking tops and a bit of her panties. Pulling the robe back in place immediately, Michelle heard Brenda knock at the door.

"I'm all set." Michelle voice trembled slightly as she spoke.

"That's a good color on you." Brenda said as she walked in.

Brenda took Michelle blood pressure and vitals, in spite of her best efforts, Michelle couldn't manage to keep the robe closed at the bottom with the oxygen sensor on one hand and Brenda holding her other arm taking her blood pressure. She simply hoped Brenda didn't look down. Regardless of how uncomfortable Michelle felt, Brenda's eyes were kind and comforting, her touch light, and her skin amazingly soft. She even gave Michelle a knowing smile after removing the blood pressure cuff, which allowed Michelle to hold her robe closed.

"The Doctor will be in," Brenda lightly touched Michelle's leg as she spoke, "in just a moment."

"Thank," Michelle cleared her throat, "thank you, Brenda."

Michelle's mind raced even before Brenda left the exam room. Had she seen? Surely, she'd seen the flimsy panties Michelle had on, but could she see the pink cage underneath? It was beyond embarrassing, yet, Michelle's cock surged inside the cage.

"You're such a freak," Michelle said looking downward at her crotch, "I want to die of embarrassment and all you can do is get hard about it!" Another soft knock at the door pulled Michelle back to reality.

"Good morning," looking down at the clipboard the Dr. continued, "Michelle, how are you this morning?"

"I'm fine, thank you." Michelle suddenly found it hard to find her voice.

Thankfully the Dr. went through some rather simple yes or no questions at first, which didn't require a lot of thought or words from Michelle. Then came the words Michelle was truly dreading. The Dr. asked that Michelle lower her robe so he could examine her chest. Until that point Brenda had seemed rather preoccupied with taking notes, but now she was looking up at Michelle. She seemingly gave Michelle a nod, as if to say it was okay, which helped Michelle relax slightly. Opening her robe, with trembling hands, Michelle let it slip down her arms to her elbows before quickly realizing she would need to remove her bra and breast forms as well. Sitting in the office, bare chested, Michelle tried to focus on what the Dr. was telling her.

"We will have to slowly stretch the skin," he said poking at her chest, "which we will do gradually, over time, with saline injections. How big are you looking to go?"

"Um, well," Michelle's head was spinning, was she really doing this? "I think a C would be nice."

"That would fit nicely on your frame," the Dr. concurred, "we can start with your first injection today, I'll also have you use an ointment which will help with the skin and avoid stretch marks."

"Okay." Michelle sheepishly replied.

"Great!" The Dr. stood quickly. "Just to be safe we will also do a chest x-ray," he said turning to the door, "then Brenda can get you set up for your shot."

Before Michelle could respond the Dr. exited the exam room. She hurriedly pulled the front of her robe shut over her chest. Her head was spinning, it wasn't until Brenda touched her leg that Michelle regained control.

"Are you okay?" Her voice was as tender as her touch.

"Yeah, I think so." Michelle said looking into Brenda's eyes. "Thank you."

"He can be a bit abrupt," she said as her fingers slowly glided over Michelle's stocking covered thigh, "but he does amazing work."

Was Brenda being forward or just friendly? Michelle was nowhere near capable of determining which was which. There was no way Brenda could be interested in her, was there?

"Why don't we get that x-ray done?"

Michelle slid off the exam table, before she could stop it from happening the sides of her robe slipped open fully exposing the front of her cream translucent panties and the cage inside. It was obvious to her that Brenda was looking directly at her caged cock, instead of looking repulsed, Brenda definitely winked at Michelle. This was almost more confusing than sitting in front of a Dr. talking about the size breasts she wanted! Walking down the hall to the x-ray room, Michelle tried to focus on just one thought, but her brain would not allow it. With the myriad of thoughts running through her head, Michelle was on auto-pilot as Brenda got her into position. As fast as her brain was running, Michelle could feel Brenda's hand lingering on her back. But was it lingering or was Michelle just thinking all these things? She needed to talk to Babette as soon as she got back to the office!

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers