The Agency Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are truly perfect in every way." Bernard all but whispered.

"Do you know what would make them look even more perfect?" Michelle asked seductively, watching Bernard's face become awash with confusion. "Your gorgeous cock laying between them!"

"I guess there's only one way to find that out," Bernard smiled wide as he sat up, slowly maneuvering from between Michelle's legs, "slide down the bed just a bit." Michelle complied, unfortunately feeling the thong and her sheer pants wedging themselves further between her ass cheeks. "That's perfect," Bernard replied as he straddled her torso, pinning her arms between his legs, and laying his cock between her perky breasts, "it does look quite magnificent there, doesn't it?"

"I agree!" Michelle giggled, bringing her hands to Bernard's ass. "Give him a nice squeeze," she said pushing him forward slightly, "and I'll give him a little lick each time he comes up."

"You are quite the minx, aren't you?" Bernard said pressing Michelle's breasts together, hugging his cock with them.

"I do what I can!" Michelle replied before giving Bernard's cock a lick.

The only issue with false breasts, is they didn't quite wrap around a cock like natural breasts would. While the bags creating Michelle's chest were quite well done, they lacked the functionality and movement of a true pair of breasts. In either case, Michelle did her best to pleasure Bernard as best she could. She could tell Bernard wasn't getting more aroused by screwing her chest, so she had to change things up.

"Lean up a bit more," she said pushing him with her hands until he had to let go of her breasts, "there we go.

Michelle quickly licked her lips before pushing Bernard's cock into her mouth. She looked up as he braced one hand on the headboard, while she moved her hands to his hips. Guiding him with her hands, Michelle slowly moved Bernard back and forth, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

"I haven't done this before." Bernard groaned while watching his cock slowly disappear into Michelle's mouth.

Michelle had to suppress a giggle, thinking about his statement, she hadn't done this before either! The thoughts ran rapidly through her head, while she'd only sucked a few cocks, starting with Big Mikey and then Dennis on the ride home, but it all seemed to come so naturally now to her. There was no reservation, the little voice in her head had been squelched. The only thing she'd questioned with Bernard was if he was enjoying having his cock between her fake tits? It didn't seem to matter to him at the moment as he started thrusting on his own.

"You know I love a long, slow, cock worshiping blow job," Bernard grunted, "but this is a wonderful change of pace!" Michelle moaned her agreement. "Ohhhh yessss!" He groaned before pressing Michelle's head into the pillows with his cock and body weight.

Michelle could feel his cock tense and swell as she writhed her tongue underneath it. There was something exciting about feeling the canal fill with hot seed just before it burst into her mouth, just as his was doing right now. She was almost light headed from the lack of oxygen before he finally burst inside her. Michelle was positive some of his cum had even splashed up into her sinus as it flooded her mouth and throat. Bernard backed up quickly, allowing Michelle just enough time to inhale deeply through her nose, before he thrust back into her mouth again.

"Sweet jeeeesus!" Bernard bellowed, his legs spasming, his knees almost slipping out from underneath him.

While she probably should have been concerned about being crushed under the weight of him, Michelle was torn between finding a moment to exhale and how to swallow with him flooding her mouth. Clamping her lips around him, she did her best, as he finally backed away for a second time she managed to exhale quickly through her nose before forcing as much of his hot seed as she could down her throat. He'd cum a decent amount earlier, but this was easily twice as much as he'd cum before. She could feel is slowly burning down her throat to her core. Bernard thrusted a few more times, not pinning her to the pillow as before. Finally, he pulled his cock free of her mouth. Michelle swallowed almost all of what remained in her mouth before taking a deep breath.

"Oh, hang on," Michelle said, grabbing his hips as Bernard tried to climb off her, "did I get all of it?"

"I'm sure there's a bit more in there," Bernard replied, settling back onto his knees, "it seems you enjoy the taste."

"I enjoy all of it!" Michelle replied, unconsciously licking her lips. "But as you have my arms trapped," she said lifting them against his legs, "you're going to have to feed me the rest."

"I was right," Bernard said, squeezing and milking his cock onto her awaiting tongue, "you are truly a minx!"

"Mmmm, thank you for that." Michelle batted her eyes as she swallowed. "I may not need breakfast tomorrow after that!"

"Oh I wouldn't count on skipping breakfast," Bernard grinned, placing his hand on Michelle's right breast as he swung his leg over her torso, "I tend to like my coffee with a blowjob too."

"Will you be having coffee in bed or on the deck?" Michelle asked, propping herself up on her elbows as Bernard slid off the bed.

"Which do you prefer?"

"I do like the idea of breakfast in bed!" Michelle giggled, shocked by her own statement.

"Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you!"