The Agency Ch. 24

Story Info
Back from her weekend, what does Michelle tell Brenda?
11k words
4.82
4.6k
15

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange, lingerie, heels and the like. It's in the transgender/crossdressing category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

I do apologize for this chapter taking so long to come out. Life has gotten quite busy as of late and I'm finding it difficult to find the time to write. As a result, I didn't do my usual level of proof reading and editing. I hope you still enjoy it.

****************************************************************************

Michelle woke up feeling rested, for the first time in months she woke up alone in bed. It was quite an unusual experience as she'd been living with Babette for a couple months after leaving her old apartment. Swinging her legs out of bed, she looked down at the men's dress shirt she had on. Grabbing the front of the shirt, she pulled it to her nose, smiling at the fact she could still smell Brenda on it. Plodding to the bathroom, Michelle took care of her bladder before walking to the kitchen to get her coffee going. Instead of changing into something to work out in, Michelle decided to do yoga in just her panties and oversized shirt. As she went through her flow, Michelle found the loose-fitting top quite comfortable. Only when she pressed into downward facing dog did it become an issue as the shirt pooled around her shoulders and head.

"Well, if someone is looking," Michelle giggled to herself, "they are getting one hell of an eyeful right now!"

Michelle finished her routine, enjoyed a light breakfast, then showered. She knew she would end up in Ms. Allison's office shortly after she got to work, so she made sure to shave and ensure her makeup was perfect. The next big concern would be what to wear! It wasn't typical for employers to know what their employee had on, but Ms. Allison was not a typical employer! Michelle picked out a navy blue with silver floral applique lingerie set she'd been keeping for a special occasion. The high waisted garter belt had a sheer panel in the middle with lacing, making it look more like a waist cincher while the bralette complimented it so perfectly, she almost looked like she was wearing a bustier. The cups were mostly sheer with silver appliques covering her nipples while the snug fitting thong had just enough material to keep everything in place while looking sexy. Michelle added a pair of wide floral lace top nude thigh highs before slipping into a navy-blue pencil skirt with a tulip bottom that hugged her hips perfectly. Adding a dark silver satin blouse, Michelle left an extra button undone to show off her cleavage a bit more. Men on the subway were more often willing to give up their seat if they got a good view of a woman's cleavage in exchange. The skirt had a matching short jacket, which Michelle put on before stepping into a pair of navy-blue heels.

"Maybe I should treat myself like Babette did," Michelle said as she looked herself over, "and get a pair of those really expensive heels like her!" Michelle added the diamond anklet Bernard had given her, then looked again. "They would certainly pair better with all those diamonds!"

Michelle added a couple bracelets, a hanging heart pendant and earrings to complete her look before finally heading out. She felt somehow even more confident than usual walking down the street to the subway. There were definitely a couple men who'd commented as she'd passed by, remarking at the shape of her legs or sway of her ass. Michelle was sure real women tired of such statements after a while, but she still enjoyed them, probably because as Michael she'd been invisible on the street. As she expected, two gentlemen all but knocked themselves over to give up their seats for her. Michelle smiled warmly, taking a seat and crossing her legs to show off her anklet while leaning forward just a bit, rewarding her two admirers with a view of her cleavage. Michelle couldn't get over how much she enjoyed feeling wanted, it was exhilarating for her. As she went to get up when her stop came, one of the men was even kind enough to take her hand as she stood.

Michelle made her way to the office, enjoying the cool morning air as she walked along the sidewalk. She took the elevator to the floor, feeling one of the other passengers "accidentally" brush his hand over her ass. The elevator had been crowded, but not so much that his hand made it there anyway but deliberately. Michelle let it slide, simply walking off the elevator at her floor without turning back to see who'd copped a feel. Seeing her reflection in the glass door, Michelle smirked, knowing she'd made it difficult for whoever it had been to resist. Once in the office, Michelle set her bag aside, doing her best to settle into her strait-laced office girl role, knowing the call from Ms. Allison would come soon enough. She didn't have to wait long.

"Good morning my sweet girl!" Ms. Allison called out as she entered the office. "My, you look quite stylish today," she continued as she approached, "I see Bernard was pleased with you as well." Ms. Allison nodded toward the anklet, causing Michelle to blush deeply.

"He was very pleased Ms.," Michelle eventually replied, "but I admit he gave this to me before we even arrived on his yacht."

"He certainly could judge your potential beforehand," Ms. Allison said, lifting Michelle's chin with her index finger, "why don't you come to my office so you can tell me all about it."

"Yes, Ms.!" Michelle replied.

Ms. Allison was wearing an outfit very similar to the one she'd worn the first time Michael had met her. Michelle struggled not to stare as Ms. Allison walked in the snug fitting black leather pencil skirt, 4-inch heels and back seamed black stockings. It was a look that always set Michelle's heart racing. As Ms. Allison stopped to unlock her office door, she quickly turned to look over her shoulder, catching Michelle staring at her ass. She gave Michelle a wink before opening the door and leading her into the office.

Without a word, Michelle removed her jacket and blouse, hanging them on the hook behind the door before removing her skirt. Allie logged into her laptop while casually glancing over at Michelle. She was quite pleased that Michelle had so carefully planned her outfit, making sure everything coordinated perfectly. Surely Michelle knew she was coming into the office this morning and had dressed up for it. Michelle made her way to the chair opposite the desk, waiting for Allie to nod before taking her seat.

"So, what did you think of Chai?" Ms. Allison started out quickly getting to the point.

"She was quite stunning Ms.," Michelle answered earnestly, "I honestly didn't know if she was a natural woman or more like me at first."

"She's quite the masseuse as well," Ms. Allison smirked slightly, "I'm sure you found that out as well."

"Yes, Ms.," Michelle replied, shifting in her seat as her cage tightened, "she has wonderful hands." Michelle swallowed hard before continuing, "I'm not sure if you're aware Ms. Allison," Michelle anxiously stated, "but Bernard unlocked my cage and allowed me to orgasm with Chai."

"I am fully aware of that Michelle," Ms. Allison was happy at Michelle's admission, "he did so with my permission, you've done quite wonderfully here since your arrival and deserved the reward." Ms. Allison looked over her employee for a moment then started again. "At first I wasn't sure how you would take to your role here," she said rather frankly, "but, you've surpassed my expectations by a considerable amount."

"Thank you, Ms.!" Michelle beamed.

"Who knew the rather drab and dare I say almost lifeless creature that entered my office way back when would become the enchanting and engaging girl in front of me today?"

"I certainly didn't expect it Ms." Michelle answered sheepishly, while wondering if it really a compliment to be called an enchanting and engaging girl? In spite of her outward appearance, she still was not genetically a girl.

"Yes, that was a compliment." Ms. Allison stated as if reading Michelle's mind. "I can also point out that you seem far happier and certainly more successful in your current state than you ever were as your former self."

"That is true as well Ms." Michelle replied, feeling confident in who she was.

"I have good news for you as well," Ms. Allison continued, "I have a new front office girl starting this week." Michelle perked up, while she didn't mind working in the office, she knew she would make a lot more money spending time on dates. "I will need your help with her, just as Babette did with you," she watched Michelle's reaction intently as she spoke, "to assist in teaching her how to dress and embrace what The Agency offers its employees."

"I'd be happy to Ms.!"

"On Friday you'll have a date, it will be rather formal, but the client will be providing you the dress and accessories for the evening," Ms. Allison looked over her screen before continuing, "he'll be providing an evening gown for you to wear, but you'll need appropriate heels and lingerie for the night."

"Of course, Ms.!" Michelle was suddenly excited to dress up.

"It's a corporate event," Ms. Allison said, "they've had a very good year and the owner is looking to congratulate and give back to his employees." Ms. Allison clicked her mouse a few times before continuing. "He will be the perfect gentleman during the event," she looked over at Michelle before continuing, "but you can expect some light bondage later on when you're back at his place." Ms. Allison looked over at Michelle again, trying to judge her reaction. "I know your profile states you've no problem with it," she continued, "but it's different being tied up in the office with me and being tied up by a stranger."

"I'm sure he's been vetted by you Ms. Allison," Michelle replied, "so I don't see it being a problem at all."

"Good girl." She replied with a warm smile. "Ms. Tina will be having a dinner party," her smile then turned to a smirk, "you'll need to serve drinks, appetizers, dinner and dessert." Michelle nodded. "You'll also need to have a corset on, I suggest you have your replacement assist you with that rather than have Ms. Tina do it."

"I'll make sure to do that Ms."

"Anything else you need or questions you have Michelle?"

"No Ms., not at all." Michelle took this as her cue to stand up.

"Very well," Allie smiled warmly at her employee again, "I'll go about booking up your social calendar after this weekend."

"Thank you, Ms. Allison." Michelle felt a tingle ripple through her body at that news.

"You are quite welcome my pet," Allie said as Michelle stood up, "I am sure you will become quite popular very quickly once news travels about you."

Michelle quickly re-dressed, wondering if her being quite popular was going to be a good thing or not? Sure, she could earn a lot more if she had more dates, but there was the downside to having all those dates. Could it be possible to become addicted to doing what she was doing? While she had initially wanted to return to being Michael as soon as possible after her contract ended, she was finding herself far more comfortable and confident as Michelle. Could she go back to being her original self? Well, her original self with a large bank account would be significantly different. But what would Brenda want? And would Brenda be okay with the fact that Michelle was actively having sex with multiple people every week? Her head was spinning as she made her way to her desk. How could she even initiate that conversation with Brenda? Maybe she could find a way to bring it up tonight at dinner? Surely they'd have time.

"This is going to be a hell of a conversation with her," Michelle muttered to herself as she went through her Emails, "between this past weekend and this coming weekend she's really going to think I'm a slut." Michelle took a deep breath before continuing. "Oh great, just what I need," she snarked, "more powerful than Viagra! What a joke, that's the last thing I need!"

Truth be told, working in the front office of The Agency was not a difficult job. All the phone calls went directly to Ms. Allison, unless they were vendors or other routine inquiries. The entirety of Michelle's job, as well as Babette's before her, was to become more femme. Between visits to the Dr., clothes shopping, photo shoots, and trips into Ms. Allison's office for more carnal related skills, Michelle didn't really have much to do. This of course gave Michelle plenty of time to shop or research things online as she needed, and of course shop. The clothing she had accumulated by this point would have filled her bedroom in her old place.

"Oh, if that bitch Cynthia could see me now!" Michelle huffed while looking up the expensive shoes Babette bought for herself. "These are more than I spent on food for a week and a half!" Michelle clicked through, checking the sizes and color selection. "Oh what the hell? I'm worth it!" Michelle clicked the button and held her breath. "And just like that," she exhaled, "I own $500 shoes!"

Michelle spent the next hour window shopping, and actually purchasing a few more outfits and items that caught her eye. She tried to remember the words of advice she'd received, "women buy outfits, men buy items". The downside to buying outfits was the slippery slope that went with it. She'd bought very expensive shoes, but maybe she needed a nicer dress to go with them, then she'd need something to wear underneath. In no time at all her expensive shoes became an expensive outfit from the inside out. At the end of her work day Michelle made her way to the stores to pick up her purchases. She felt like the character in Pretty Woman, walking out with bundles of high-end bags. Rather than take the train, Michelle hailed a cab. The driver wasn't overly thrilled about having to open the trunk to put Michelle's bags in, but he perked up when she leaned forward giving him a nice view of her cleavage. Once at her apartment, he also received a rather generous tip.

"Thank you so much for that Miss!" He beamed, taking another look at Michelle's chest.

"You've been so helpful," she smirked, knowing it paled in comparison to what Dennis earned for a ride, "it was the least I could do."

Michelle was aided by the doorman to the elevator, then made her way to her condo. Unpacking her new purchases was almost as fun as buying them in the first place. The massive closet she'd inherited from Babette was slowly filling up. At one point it seemed far too massive for Michelle's paltry clothing collection, but that was changing. With her new clothing put neatly away, Michelle started getting ready for her dinner with Brenda. Michelle started with her hair, putting her hair in hot rollers to set before tackling her makeup. While she couldn't put her finger on it, Michelle was dead convinced to prove to Brenda how convincing she was as a woman. Certainly far more convincing than she'd been the first day they'd met. While Ms. Allison considered Michelle's first date with Big Mike as her graduation, Michelle considered tonight with Brenda to be even more of one. Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing.

"How's my favorite slut tonight!?!" Babette teased as the video feed came up on the phone. "Ohhhh, someone's got a hot date!"

"It's not even a work date!" Michelle replied with a grin.

"Naughty nurse Brenda?"

"Well, she's not a nurse anymore," Michelle winked in response, "but we do get pretty naughty!"

"I bet you do!" Babette laughed. "So, has Ms. A found a replacement for you yet?"

"It seems like it," Michelle answered while trying to focus on her mascara, "but I haven't met them yet, not like when we first met."

"Oh, that day," Babette blushed, "I remember it all too well, having to show off my cage to a complete stranger!"

"You got over it quick enough." Michelle chuckled.

"Yeah, I did," Babette replied warmly, "any chance you want to grab lunch this week? It's been too long and I miss you."

"I'm all for it!" Michelle smiled, looking warmly at her friend, "I've definitely missed you too!"

"How about tomorrow?" Babette asked. "You can tell me all about your date!"

"Only if you behave!"

"When have you known me to behave?" Babette chuckled.

"Rarely if ever!" Michelle smirked in response.

"Then don't expect it now!" Babette teased. "I'll see you tomorrow," Babette smiled, a look of sincerity coming over her face as she did, "love you Michelle!"

"Love you Babette!" Michelle responded back with a loving smile.

Michelle was ready to go with time to spare, she poured herself a glass of wine, then heard her phone ding as a text arrived. The message was from Brenda, stating she'd be there shortly and would come up to get Michelle. It seemed somewhat silly to Michelle that Brenda come up, but she wasn't going to complain. Maybe she needed to use the bathroom before they left? She responded saying she was ready and couldn't wait to see her. The message went unanswered though. Several minutes later there was a knock on her door. Michelle quickly walked to it, setting her wine glass down and checking herself in the full-length mirror before opening the door.

"Oh, you look amazing!" Brenda exclaimed, giving Michelle a slow look over as she stood there.

"Thank you," Michelle replied, feeling her face flush not only at the compliment but the lingering look Brenda was giving her, "you look great as well."

"I wanted to try something different tonight," Brenda replied, stepping into the condo and taking Michelle in her arms, "I know you liked how I looked the last time you saw me too." Brenda softly pressed her lips to Michelle's before darting her tongue into Michelle's mouth. Michelle moaned softly, feeling Brenda's left hand slowly glide over her butt, giving her a firm squeeze. "I like what you've done with your hair as well." Brenda said as their lips parted, not yet releasing her grip on Michelle's body.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Michelle asked, unable to find the desire to free herself from Brenda's grasp.

"Maybe when we come back," Brenda replied, "do you have everything you need?"

"I just need to grab my clutch," Michelle responded as Brenda freed her, "then I'm all set."

Michelle grabbed her clutch from the couch table, turning to face Brenda who waited in the doorway. Brenda wore a gray tweed jacket and dress pants, with a dark cream colored vest underneath which looked to be double breasted. Under that, Brenda wore a gray dress shirt, with her hair back in a French braid, it made her appearance seem almost masculine while still retaining her feminine charm. Compared to Michelle's pencil skirt, the flowing curls of her hair and the satin blouse with short jacket, Brenda certainly seemed to be the "man" of the relationship while Michelle was certainly the "girlie girl". It didn't bother Michelle to feel that way at all, Ms. Allison had always cautioned against living within societies labels, but it also felt quite natural. Even when Brenda took Michelle's arm, and held the elevator door for her, Michelle enjoyed the chivalrous overtones. It continued throughout the evening, in the cab Brenda placed her hand on Michelle's thigh, held the door to the cab and the restaurant, and even pulled out Michelle's seat at the dinner table. It was almost overwhelming for Michelle to feel so pampered and doted on.

Michelle didn't even balk when Brenda ordered their drinks and meals. As if she'd read Michelle's mind, Brenda ordered the exact meal she'd have picked for herself. There felt like an underlying element of control, but Michelle found it almost soothing. She'd managed to simply shut her own brain off and let Brenda take total control, there was something warmly reassuring about it. Brenda also seemed to direct and carry the conversation, which helped Michelle avoid having to talk about her weekend with Bernard and having sex with Chai. Michelle found herself enamored with this version of Brenda, and she wanted to do everything in her power to make Brenda happy.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers