The Agreement

Story Info
Long time couple decide an evening out could be fun for both.
5.3k words
3.13
16.7k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married for many years. Our children were all teenagers. Life had gotten stale maybe? We came to a cross road and stopped to try to figure a new way to move ahead. I loved my wife dearly and felt the same from her!

But we had slowly drifted. Our sex life was very infrequent and not as rewarding as it should have been for either of us. We talked long about what to do? We were just in our early forties. And my wife Jillian at just 41, 5' 2" and 116lbs with short dark hair and brown eyes was still the sexiest female I knew.

Jillian has a perfect figure at 36-25-36 and the curves look even more mouth watering completely naked than in her two piece! I felt I had come up with the perfect idea! What we needed were tease dates! Now when I came up with the idea of tease dates I thought long and hard about t! But maybe not long enough?

I am a Pro Bono Lawyer and I work for mostly single black females with kids and BAD boyfriends and or ex husbands who screw over them and I help!

Jillian does the same except she works for the welfare system trying to help the scumbag boy friends and ex husbands. Who could we date and be less likely to become emotionally involved with, but could still be maybe much more intense and exciting with than these crazy people?

Plus we both agreed we each needed to date five different people a month! Just to make is more crazy! We decided date nights were to be on Tuesday and Thursday nights and we were to be home by 2 am! And not before midnight! So late night dating should make each of us less secure! And yes we agreed to get just a little bit sexual with these people to excite our spouses!

As my wife put it you are pushing the bounds of sexual affairs! We laughed together at this! Jillian began our tease dates by going out with a convicted drug dealer she was helping. I in turn began to date a 46 year old divorced mother of four with bad ex and boyfriends!

Jillian was on date number six with Tyrone and she told me he was pushing some! I was only on date 3 with Mae and she had sucked my cock on all three dates! I ask Jillian how Tyrone was pushing and how far it had gone?

"Tyrone is pushing me for sex!!"

I guess I could understand after six dates in this age in their world he could expect that!

"So he kissed you on first date?"

"Yes several times!"

"And second date you did some serious necking?"

"Yes and lite petting or kind of lite!

"Just how kind of lite petting?"

"I was topless and sucked his cock!"

"Gee Jillian you gave him bare tits on the second date?"

"So I bet Mae has sucked you off on all three dates and can't figure out why you didn't fuck her on the first one!" Hummm, no answer to that one!

"So the third date?"

"Kyle I have been naked with him the last three dates and sucked him off to keep it from happening! He has had me rub the head of his cock in my vagina while we necked! He has pushed twice and been up in me several inches!"

"So you are going to fuck him?"

"I have a date with him tomorrow night! And I have told him we will fuck then!"

"Jillian this was to be tease dating!"

"Kyle tell the truth you wanted this to become fucking! You wanted me to date Tyrone because you knew he'd fuck me!"

Again I didn't have a good answer for her because I knew he would try! I just didn't think she would begin a sexual fling with a black bad boy who is a client! But I also knew she might.

"So we are to be dating five different people?"

"So true and I am ramping mine up next week! Tuesday I have a date with Clearence Miles, Michelle's ex husband."

"My God Jillian he is a pimp and has been arrested multiple times for it!"

"Yes and I have helped get him out of it twice!"

"Ya but you know he does it, and you know he has even pimped Michelle!"

"And next Thursday, I have a date with Harold Cappy!"

"You know he has threatened to have me killed!"

"He is just blowing off steam!"

"No that is not really what he has told me he wants blown off! But fucking you could make me live longer, so is that partly why he is someone you are going to date?"

"Yes, maybe!"

"So you plan to fuck him too?"

"He has ask me if I will!"

"And you told him what?"

"He was kissing me when I told him I might!?"

"And where was this at and when?"

"Yesterday in my office when he ask me out and he told me he wanted to fuck me!"

"And you told him maybe he could?"

"No actually, he was sucking on my nipples and fingering me and I said YES I want him to fuck me!"

"You may have saved my life! What happens when he wants to pimp you?"

"Guess we will have to see, I have never been that sexy before!"

"Well Michelle is that sexy and you are every bit as sexy as she is, so you are in trouble!"

I had trouble concentrating the next day knowing Jillian had a date with Tyrone tonight and even though I had ask Michelle for a date and she'd said yes! I had a date with Mae that night and I really did consider fucking her, but this was really tease dating! I got home after midnight and Jillian was still out! I went to bed at just about 2 am and she still wasn't home. I had an early meeting with a new client at 8 am the next morning and Jillian hadn't been home so I figured she'd stayed at her office suit which she did some times if it were late!

We were about ten blocks apart from where she worked to mine. I left early and drove by her building. I had a key to the back elevator up and I used it and as the doors opened from the back and I went down tha back hallway Jillians door opened, I stepped back around the corner as she stepped out followed by Tyrone! She turned and slid her arms up around his neck and kissed him long and hard! Her big beautiful breasts pushed up hard against his chest and her bare hips holding firmly as his hand fondled her bare pussy! He drew his head back and dipped down to suck hard on one of her up turned nipples!

"I want lots more of this little white pussy Baby!"

"And I want lots more of your big black bare cock, Tyrone!"

"You get off them pills Baby, I want you with a black baby!"

She stepped back and held her hands under her beautiful breasts pushing them up towards him and grinned!

"You want them full of milk for our baby, Tyrone?"

He rubbed her flat little stomach and kissed her hard again patted her plump behind turned and walked to the front elevator door. Lillian turned back inside and I went back to the back way down.

I guess the tease dates had become much more!

Nothing was said that night about her date with Tyrone or about the date she had with him again the next night! We spent a normal night and she pulled me to her that night and we made love, by far the best in some time! The next morning she turned as she was leaving and casually said she was staying in the suit that night!

"And don't come by early , you might meet Tyrone leaving!" She grinned a sexy grin!

I smiled back! "I saw him leaving yesterday morning! You looked fantastic as he suck your nipples!"

"So you liked seeing me with him?" She grinned another sexy grin and was gone!

She didn't know if I really had seen them or not, but I might have! And it excited her I could have! We, Jillian and I may have become tainted in our years of working to serve broken people! Jillian in serving very bad black men who prostitute their own wives and sisters and are sexually turned on by doing so!

And my wife knowing these crimes they are guilty of and she knows that they are! And coming enamored with these bad boys she works to get free of of these crimes they are guilty of committing over and over! Having given in to Tyrone sexually and openly becoming his lover opens the door she was maybe willing to let him prostitute her at some point!

Our tease dating had turned into openly fucking clients that would use her in very bad ways! I am very proud of my wife and maybe she was right when I came up with the tease dating idea I did know she likely would give in to Tyrone and I wanted his cock in her! Not once but openly as his woman! And from this point on I would encourage her to go farther and farther with Tyrone!

I knew tonight Jillian would again be fucking Tyrone in her suit in town all night! And tonight on my date with Mae, I would take her as my lover and she would be sure Jillian knows it! Which will push Jillian farther into her fucking her dates! Her dates the following week were important to me because I wanted her to fuck both of these bad boys! I really wanted Jillian to get a taste of what these men have done to wives and girl friends for years! My date with Mae went well, but again I chose to wait to become lovers with her! I had her big breasts out and I fingered her to a climax , but did not become her lover, I was home before one and sound asleep shortly after.

I was up early again the next morning and in the city by 8 am. Again I went up the back way and was just in time for Tyrone to exit Jillian's suit with her in hand! They went the other direction toward the front elevator. As they stood kissing before the elevator! He slipped down and lip locked on one of her nipples and she moaned and arched her back pushing her breast up to him! I heard him talking to her.

"I want you this weekend, Baby!"

"I will tell him I need to work and I am staying in here again tomorrow night and all weekend!"

"So I can have you again tomorrow night and all weekend?"

"Yes lover this pussy is yours til Monday morning!"

"Baby I have some business earlier tomorrow night so my main man Sammy will be with me. You know Sammy?"

"The big guy who was with you the night we went to Ricko's the night of our first date?"

"That's him Baby. He's coming up with me tomorrow night, will you show him a good time for me too Baby?"

"You want me here naked when you guys come up? And he's to see me? And?"

"That's it Baby and I want you to And him too!"

"Him first?"

"That's it Baby, give it up for him give it all up, I want to watch you!"

I slipped back out the back way and was gone before he came down again! So he was already starting her down his road getting her ready! My cock had hardened when she ask him first! She had just told him what he wanted to hear!

She called me that afternoon and told me she was working the weekend and was staying in that night and over the weekend and wouldn't see me til Monday night.

I told her I'd miss her but I understood and to have a great weekend! I even told her that it could be a great time to ad an extra tease date in! When I had brought up the idea I had talked of maybe once a month an ad in tease date. So you could call Tyrone and see about tonight or tomorrow night?

"Oh Honey that is a great Idea or maybe I could just ask him over for a meal here and relax time?"

"Good idea Jillian have a good time!"

I had opened the door completely for her to now spend the time with Tyrone!

I went out with friends that night and never once thought about my wife being naked with her lover and his friend. But on Sunday I did wonder if he had invited others to her suit and she was going to be even more shared! I had cameras installed for safety in Jillian's suit when I had first leased it! The only room that didn't have one was her bathroom and I was tempted! I had never used them, but I could and I thought about it! I did not look Friday night, I knew she was fucking Tyrone and Sammy! I guessed they were both still there Saturday and that night!

I was up Sunday morning at seven. I was busy all morning and tried not to look at all. But by two I was just too curious so I logged on and brought the cameras up. I came up on my lap top in her bed room which was semi dark and the bed was neatly made. No one was in there. But I could hear music playing in the other rooms. The kitchen was next and it was a mess with stuff scattered around on the table and counters and several booze bottles setting around. The music was louder! The camera in the north west corner came up next and displayed the room completely! Jillian was upon the coffee table in the middle of the room nude dancing and looking fantastic! Tyrone and Sammy sat near the table also naked drinking and looking up at my wife dancing! Scattered around the rest of the room in chairs and on the floor were seven more nude negro young men. All seven of them were clients of hers! I could hear Tyrone's pet talking her.

"Oh Ya Baby show em your stuff and get em ready for you to do it like you showed Sammy for me! Oh ya Baby make em crazy for you! Be my girl!" I watched her for another twenty minutes til three of them took her hand and led her into her bedroom! The light came on and the door remained open! The other four went in to watch the fun and then to enjoy her! Tyrone and Sammy remained on the couch drinking. Tyrone turned to him.

"She is going to be a special little whore Sammy!"

"Best white pussy I ever had T!"

"You had better black pussy Sammy?"

"Tisha maybe is really close she can really fuck! And I fucked Michelle a few times and she is really good too! This little bitch gets broke in good she might top the list! You going ta pimp her out T?"

"Oh Ya Sammy but not til she is ready!"

So I knew the plan and I knew what my wife was learning so I logged off and went on. Jillian was home on Monday night and we had a normal evening that night. We went to bed early and Jillian wanted to make love which we did and had the best sex that we had had in months!

Tuesday morning I knew she would tell me she was staying in at her suit. She had her first date with Clearence tonight! He was planning to sample Jillian tonight! Clearence is a full time Pimp! And he planned to hook Jillian on his big cock and make her his working girl!

I was up early the next morning and I was curious to see if Clearence had bedded my wife the night before? Knowing Clearence he'd spent the night! So I logged on and brought the cameras up. The last time I was on I had logged off in the living room With Tyrone and Sammy. I flipped to the kitchen and then to the bedroom. Jillian's beautiful breasts were riding high as her hips worked over the big blacks' cock in the middle of her bed! Yep he'd spent the night!

Jillian was home that night and we had maybe the best night we'd had in a very long time and our love making was more than just good it was great! Jillian told me she had one of the best climax she has ever had! She called me the next morning about ten and said she was staying in that night. And I said okay!

This was the night of her date with Harold Cappy! Harold is a BIG time Pimp! He had told me he was going to blow my head off! I had looked him in the eye and told him to try it. I carry too and he knows it so he walked off. But you bet he wants my wife! I was really interested when Tyrone, Clearence , and Harold all found out they were all fucking Jillian who would shoot who?

I fucked Mae that night on our date and she was very good! Actually I fucked her twice and she was better the second time! I was home by two and went to bed! I got up just about noon and i had coffee before I turned on my lap top and brought up the camera. Jillian was naked fucking Harold! She was sitting astride him and riding his bare black cock! He had a breast in each hand .

"Baby you get better each time we fuck. This is better than the one this morning! Carl is bringing the big camera this afternoon Baby! I am going to post you for special customers tonight!"

"You are going to sell my pussy Harold? Just to big shots?"

"Just for a couple weeks Baby then I have a corner I want these titties to flash out on! You gonna let me sell this pussy Jillian aren't you?"

"Is that what you want with me Lover?"

"How bout I bring a bunch of guys up here in the morning about 11 am and they gang bang you baby we see if you real?"

"How many you want me to fuck Harold?"

"Oh I don't know Baby more than ten less than fifty!"

"So call em up now big man bring them up now!"

He rolled he off and picked up his phone and walked out into the kitchen. I saw him dial and finally answer.

"Ya Manny round up about 30 niggers who want to fuck a good lookin married white bitch in a bang! I want her 3 way constantly!"

He went back to my wife and he crawled up and mounted her again. She welcomed his cock again up bare inside of her!

"You are about to become my bitch girl!"

"You are having me gang banged aren't you?"

There was a knock on the door! He yelled for them to come in and as they entered they undressed! As they came into the bedroom he moved off of her leaving her naked for them and they began! I watched as they began to gang bang my wife in the most brutal way with one fucking her vagina, one in her ass, and one in her mouth!

As I watched Jillian being used by the large group of young blacks, I suddenly realized what the agreement was about. I knew she would start dating the scum bags she worked with and my wife would begin to let them use her in every way. I wanted to see her do this and for her to become a whore for them. I realized this gang bang was one of the steps to her complete whoring. I watched as my beautiful wife began to completely begin her trip into completely go down the road toward becoming the whore they all wanted of her. I left her there being his slut. I was home that night but Jillian wasn't home for two more nights. I checked and she was working each day as usual. Finally she was home on the next Thursday night. But she was getting ready for a date.

"Who are you seeing tonight Babe?"

"Clearence picks me up a 8 pm."

"You staying at the office room tonight?"

"No, his place tonight. And til Monday night. I will be home Monday night."

"You are his slut til Monday morning?"

"You knew he would fuck me when you began this."

"I didn't pick these three scum bags for you to date."

"No but you wanted me to date them and to see how far I would go."

"True, I wanted to see if all three could make you become their whore?"

"Well they are so are you happy?"

"You look fantastic without that bra and your panties!"

She leaned over and kissed me long and hard. I slid my finger up inside her and she was very wet.

"You are very ready for him."

"The head of his cock is huge and I love it when it goes up in me."

"When does he start pimping you?"

"He says next week."

"You are going to do it for him?"

"I told him I would so I guess so?"

"What about Tyrone and Harold?"

"Tyrone is my boyfriend and I fuck him because I want to and have for ever. Actually Ty has been fucking me for nearly 3 years now. I would marry Ty if I were single."

"So is that what you want Jillian?"

"No Honey, I love you, but I want to be free to fuck Tyrone."

"Okay now how about Harold?"

"Harold has already pimped me twice. But Clearence is the big dog and he will back off and let him have me."

"Ya, or he'll kill Clearence and cut your tits off while you watch."

"You think Harold may be the bigger dog?"

"I think Harold is much more dangerous that Clearence and much more unpredictable."

"So I could be in over my head with this?"

"What did Harold do when you challenged him?"

"You saw what he did?"

"Yes, I saw the crew he called in to gang bang you! You are a piece of white married pussy in his control to make money with til you can't. He will fuck you some day and while he does it he will cut your throat."

"You believe he could really do that to me?"

"Babe, it is the two beautiful tits and that sweet wet spot between your thighs that mean shit to him. I knew the first time you took his big cock up inside you, I would have to pop him some day. And be careful to not let him know you fuck Tyrone because you like him or Ty will come up missing."

12