The Agreement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin smiled down at the beauty struggling to suck his huge cock; it never got old. Looking around the room he noted that everyone seemed to be back there now in various states of sexual activity from making out to full on intercourse. Nothing he could see beat what he had found; she was easily the most beautiful woman in the club and now she was sucking his cock.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" Kevin looked down at Wendy.

Wendy couldn't make out what he had said and looked up at him quizzically.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth."

This time Wendy understood and before she could respond, Kevin's cock exploded. The first pulse of his hot cum went down her throat without warning. The second and third blasted out around the seal of her lips.

Kevin moaned loudly as his cock exploded in her hot mouth. Unloading his cock in a hot mouth was an all-time favorite and her skilled mouth had earned his load. He looked down to see her looking up with a smile of victory.

"I tamed the beast!" Cum dripped from her chin and she used his towel to wipe her face clean.

"You think you won?" Kevin reached down and pulled her to her feet before laying her back on the mattress, "that was round one sweetie; round two is much more challenging."

Kevin buried his face between her legs without warning. Instantly Wendy could feel the building of another intense orgasm. As his fingers returned to their place inside her, his tongue danced wildly over her lips. Sucking and popping her magic bean with his mouth felt like heaven on earth.

Wendy moaned loudly as he worked another finger inside her tightness. Once again it was more than she could take and her hips began to buck as another orgasm tore through her like a storm. Kevin pinned her pelvis to the bed as she erupted. His fingers and mouth were relentlessly attacking until she exploded again, covering his face with her womanly fluid. Her legs shook and quivered as wave after wave washed over her.

Kevin held her firmly and continued his assault against her pleas for reprieve. Wave after wave of her orgasm resulted in squirting all over his hands and mouth. The quiver of her legs made his cock stiffen at the thought of feeling her explode while he was inside her.

"Oh God PLEASE! Just a minute...I need a minute." Wendy struggled to free herself.

Kevin pulled 3 slick fingers from her and released her from his torturous grip and climbed up on the bed hovering over her. He stared down at the delirious look in her eye and smiled before leaning in and kissing her deeply.

Wendy gave her mouth to him and their tongues danced as he squeezed her breast. Her exhausted legs lay parted on the bed and Kevin kneed over her between them. When his cock touched her pussy she jumped at the electric shocks. Rocking her hips gently against his shaft as they kissed felt wonderful.

Kevin moved his mouth to her ear and neck once again, "Are you ready to see if we can make this fit?"

Wendy nodded in her delirium and Kevin didn't waste any time pointing his thick tool at her opening.

As he rubbed his thick head over her lips she writhed underneath him. Her wetness quickly slicked the helmet of his cock and he gently pushed at her opening.

Reality quickly returned, "condom!" Wendy looked up at him with wide eyes, "please use a condom."

Kevin leaned down and gave her a kiss, "of course."

Wendy watched as he tore open the package and stretched it over his girthy meat.

"Better?" His lips danced against hers as he spoke.

"Yes."

Kevin slipped himself up and down her opening pushing firmly. Wendy would jump whenever his cock danced over her sensitive button. "Ready for a big cock beautiful?"

Wendy nodded, "Please be gentle."

As he pushed the head forward, her tiny opening began to stretch. Wendy gasped and threw her head back into the mattress. "Just relax beautiful," after some coaxing his thick head was inside her.

Wendy moaned and used her legs to steady him, "It's so fucking big! Give me a minute to get used to it."

Kevin slowly rocked his cock at her opening not daring to push deeper just yet. She was tight, the tightest pussy he had ever put his cock in. All his fingering and stretching didn't help to loosen this sexy woman's pussy up for him.

He leaned forward to kiss her and distract her. As they kissed he spoke to her, "Good girl, taking a big cock in that tiny little pussy. Tell me you like my big cock beautiful."

Wendy focused on kissing him as he slowly fucked her opening with his thick tool. She gasped as he pulled himself from her. There was an immediate void that needed filling, "Please put it back in."

Kevin kissed her again, "Tell me you want my big cock."

Wendy nodded, "Please put it back in."

"Say it."

"Please, I need that big cock in me."

Kevin pushed the head back in. Wendy screamed out as he rocked his hips popping his swollen head in and out of her tight entrance.

Wendy had never been stretched like this before. It was a beautiful pain that she couldn't get enough of. Her hand involuntarily found her magic button and began working it wildly as Kevin toyed in her slick opening.

When her hand started rubbing her clit, Kevin reached down grabbing a handful of her breast; he still couldn't get over how big this tiny little woman's breasts were as he alternated playing with them. The resistance of her pussy was very evident whenever he tried to push deeper; her love canal would also need to be stretched out as well.

"Fuck!" Wendy's voice boomed over the sounds of sex that surrounded them, "That fucking cock is huge!"

Looking up, Kevin watched as people glanced over curiously to see who was getting split open, "That's it beautiful; work that big cock in that tight little pussy."

"Let me ride you!" Wendy began pushing Kevin with her legs trying to get out from under him.

Kevin sat on the edge of the bed as Wendy approached trying to climb on him. Wendy's attempt to push him on his back were thwarted as Kevin grabbed a handful of her hair and kissed her deeply. When he broke their kiss he tilted her face towards his cock and smiled at her.

Taking her cue, Wendy kneeled and began worshipping the massive tool with a new perspective. Licking and sucking his cock to get it nice and slick would likely help to get it inside her. As she sucked she noticed some people watching intently as they lay tangled recovering from their escapades. Wendy took the opportunity to put on a good show and took the big cock deep in her mouth until she gagged.

Kevin smiled at the people nearby who were enjoying the show. His big hand held the back of her head as she gagged and he pushed his cock deeper before pulling it from her mouth and wiping it across her cheek, "Are you ready to ride this big cock baby?"

Wendy stood quickly putting a hand on his chest to push him back on the mattress and climbed on him. Reaching back she guided his slick pole to her opening and lowered herself until the head popped inside her causing her to wince.

Reaching up, Kevin pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply as she struggled to work his big pole inside her. His hips slowly rocked to her movement, the progress was slow, but they were making progress. When she sat up he placed his hands on her hips and guided her down a bit more and held her in place as she stared down with delirious eyes.

Wendy was focused on taking this big cock and didn't notice Dominic sit down beside her. When a hand began caressing her back, she turned to see him smiling at her. He was a good looking man and she couldn't help but smile at him as she wiggled her hips on the huge tool. When Kevin held her and pushed her down another half inch, she returned her focus to the task at hand.

Dominic traced his hand slowly up and down the soft skin of her bare back. Her dress was around her waist and her breasts were hanging free the long fabric that once covered her breasts now squeezing them together from the sides. Leaning forward he kissed her shoulder delicately as he placed his other hand on her thigh. When there wasn't any protest he moved closer and kissed her shoulder slowly making his way to her neck. When she flipped her hair to give him a clear landing he jumped right to her neck and began devouring it. His hand left her thigh and was now massaging one of her beautiful globes.

Kevin smiled up as Dom enjoyed her as well; the distraction that Dom was causing was causing Wendy to relax resulting in sliding further down his cock. He was almost completely in her now and the last inch was only moments away.

Wendy was drunk with lust; Dom's hot breath and kisses on her neck were causing sensory overload. Turning slightly towards him, to kiss his face, their lips met and they kissed. His tongue probed her mouth deeply as he stared into her eyes.

Dominic's hands stayed busy; one squeezing and teasing her taught nipple while the other squeezed the cheek of her ass firmly. His words muffled as he spoke, "Cum! Squirt all over his cock Wendy."

As if the words were all that needed to be said, Wendy's body tremored as wave after wave washed over her. She could feel Kevin's balls against her ass and knew she had taken all he had to offer. If it weren't for the firm grip that Dom had on her torso, she surely would have collapsed on Kevin's chest by now, "Stop! Stop moving... give me a minute you bully."

Kevin stopped his slow thrusts and let her settle on his big pole feeling the occasional aftershock tremors of her orgasm. He watched as Dom devoured her mouth and took the opportunity to give her free breast some attention by leaning up and sucking her nipple into her mouth.

"You two are something else!" Wendy broke her kiss with Dom. With the fog of her orgasm clearing she took in her surroundings. Dom was naked and his cock stood proudly at attention. When his lips returned to her neck she slid her hand up his thigh until she could give his manhood a squeeze.

Kevin hoisted her up and let her slowly slide back down his shaft. Taking the hint, she slowly rode him as she leaned over attempting to get a better angle on Dominic's cock so she could stroke him.

"Are you ready to get fucked now beautiful?" Kevin lifted her off of him and climbed behind her quickly holding her steady with his strong hands. Without any hesitation he pushed his meat halfway in and began rocking her hips to meet his as he worked the rest inside.

Wendy moaned loudly and gasped each time his big cock bottomed out in her. Dominic's hands squeezed at her breasts as he covered her mouth with his. His tongue slipped passed her lips and another orgasm exploded from her without warning. Her pussy gushed and squirted with every relentless thrust of Kevin's cock.

With her hot juices drenching his manhood he reached down and pulled her up to him with his arm across her chest and clenching one of her breasts, "That big cock feel good beautiful?" He covered her mouth with his not letting her respond as he pushed himself until he bottomed out. Her breath filled his mouth as all the air escaped her lungs. Reaching around, Kevin found her magic button with his free hand and began rubbing her wildly as he pounded his big cock up inside her.

"Suck this!"

Wendy opened her eyes to see Dominic's cock dancing an inch from her lips.

"Suck his cock beautiful." Kevin held her firmly against his chest.

Reaching up she gave Dominic's cock a playful squeeze before licking the head. It was covered in pre-cum. Stroking his shaft released another big drop of the fluid. Dominic moved closer placing his hands on head as he guided his cock to her mouth.

The bitter saltiness of his dripping filled her mouth. Her tongue danced over him as he held her still and gave her mouth a fucking that matched the one her pussy was taking. Although he wasn't the size of Kevin, Dominic's cock still caused her to gag as he probed the back of her throat.

Kevin watched as Dom's eyes rolled back in his head with pleasure. His thrusts were selfish and he knew his friend would be exploding any moment. Placing his lips to her ears he spoke, "Are you going to let him empty his balls down your throat baby?"

Wendy shook her head and a muffled "no" left her throat.

Kevin kissed her ear, "Hold those titties up and let him cum all over them like a good slut then."

Wendy barely had her breasts squeezed together when Dominic pulled his cock from her mouth. The first shot landed high on her chest. Another huge shot landed in her cleavage. Dominic moved his cock closer so he could shoot the last two pulses of his seed on her beautiful tits.

Looking down, she was amazed at the amount of cum he had shot on her. Her chest and both breasts were pretty much covered. She had almost forgotten about the big cock inside her...almost. Kevin pushed her down on the bed and straddled her squeezing both her cheeks firmly pinning her to the bed, "Now it's my turn."

It didn't seem possible, but Kevin's cock felt even deeper as he pinned her to the bed. His thrusts were no longer controlled and he was pounding her wildly. His big cock smashed bottom with every thrust causing her to grunt and moan uncontrollably. She was at his mercy.

Kevin leaned forward breathing heavily in her ear, "I love this tight little pussy. I could just fuck you forever." Lifting himself back to his knees he watched his big cock disappearing inside the tiny woman. Holding her ass cheeks open he watched her back door gape slightly as his cock worked her pussy over; it was a beautiful sight.

Leaning forward again, he kissed the side of her face, "Are you ready to feel this monster explode?"

Wendy moaned, "Cum all over my ass baby."

His voice turned gruff, "You are going to milk all my cum with that tight little pussy baby."

Sitting up again, Kevin pressed his thumb against her back door as his thrusts sped up. Although he didn't push inside her, the thought of probing her ass was all it took to send him over the edge. "Oh fuck yes!!!" Kevin's voice moaned loudly, "Mmhmm". "Take my nut! Milk that cock dry."

When he felt drained he lay on her back and kissed the side of her face until their lips met, "You are un-fucking believable." Wendy just kissed him back with a smile.

Slowly pulling his cock from her he knelt behind her. Wendy turned to see a gallon of cum caught in the condom that was hanging halfway down his semi erect cock, "See what you did to me?"

Wendy smiled, "let's go get cleaned up." She climbed off the mattress realizing for the first time that Dominic was nowhere to be seen. Kevin took her hand as she led them to the shower area. The water was warm and they took great pleasure in soaping each other up and cleaning fun parts a couple times just to be sure they were spotless.

As they rinsed off they kissed deeply, not wanting the night to end. Although Wendy wanted more, she didn't think her jaw or pussy were up to it at the moment. "I had a lot of fun." Wendy smiled up at him.

"Mmm, me too." Kevin stared down lustfully, "Any chance we can do this again sometime?"

Wendy looked up as if giving it some thought, "Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Well, I do have a green light to play when my hubby is away...so maybe will run into each other here again."

At the lockers they Kevin got dressed and helped Wendy put her dress on again, "I'm going to give you my number hoping that you let me know when you are coming or if you need company." Kevin smiled at her hopefully.

Wendy handed her phone to him, "Put it in there so I don't lose it."

A true gentleman, Kevin walked her safely to her car and opened the door for her, "I need to see you again!" He pressed her against the car and they kissed again.

"I will call you. I promise." Wendy smiled and climbed into her car. "Say good-bye to Dominic for me."

12