The AirBnB Ch. 13 Pt. 02

Story Info
Bailey & Bekah's story continues.
5.9k words
4.9
2.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ch. 13 Part two ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lindsey hungrily made out with Bekah as I played with Bekah's tits. It was such a wonderful sight. It was almost as if Lindsey had been dying to do this for a long time.

She then pressed herself as tightly against Bekah as she could.

"Lindsey, go get the little one," I ordered from behind Bekah.

She looked up at me and began to leave the room.

"If they are still asleep, do what you can to keep it that way," I added before she disappeared through the dark doorway.

"What's the little one?" Bekah asked, out of breath.

"You'll see soon enough my little pet, but first...it's time to get a taste." I pushed lightly at her back and sat her forward. "Lay down," I ordered.

She sat forward enough for me to swing my legs up and over her head and lay on her back as told.

I turned and straddled her chest, my pussy draping over her right breast. I swung my hips back and forth causing my pussy to drag her nipple between the folds of my labia. It sent chills down my back and caused a moan to escape my lips.

She reached up and grabbed each of my ass cheeks and gave them a powerful squeeze. I moaned again as I pushed my hips back toward her face. Her hands maneuvered under my legs as if to pull my dripping box to her mouth. It took everything I had to stop her, but I stopped her and kept moving my hips back and forth, my pussy now drenching her right nipple.

"You want to taste my flower?" I asked, hating that I said flower.

She moaned yes.

"You can't have it yet. You have to be allowed to eat me. So I want you to stare at it, drool over it, and beg for it before you can have a taste. If you touch it beforehand, you'll get punished and have to wait longer. Understand?" I asked, reaching back and rubbing her presumably sensitive twat.

I loved being in control. I was naturally submissive, but being with Trish and Luce brought out my controlling side. And now, I loved being in control as much as loved my ladies controlling me.

I had read a lot of erotic stories while Lucy was gone for work. I loved reading lesbian stories where a straight woman was seduced so intensely that she practically begged to eat her seducer. So that was exactly what I wanted to try with Bekah.

"Mhmm" she whined.

"By the way, you taste heavenly, my pet. I can not begin to express how excited I was to go down on you. You are insanely gorgeous and the fact that you tasted so sweet made it all the better." I cooed, my pussy dying to fall onto her mouth.

"I'm guessing you have never gone down on another woman before?" I asked, my right hand reaching behind me and working her swollen womanhood, my left tweaking her left nipple.

Her face was red from her orgasm, but bashful in innocence at the same time. She bit her lip as she looked up at me and shook her head no.

"Good, I was hoping to be your first." I purred. "Do you want to taste your Mistress's honey pot?" I asked, hating that I said honey pot.

Her face became even more red as she nodded in acceptance.

"Good girl." I smiled. I was all sorts of worked up. From everything that woke me up, to the events that happened between then and now, accompanied with me grinding my pussy on her nipple, I was already super close.

"But to taste me, you need to want it." I smiled devilishly.

"I want it, Mistress." She said quietly.

"I'm sure you do, but do you need it?" I asked.

I, rejectingly, stopped my humping of her nipple and sat forward above Bekah's face. I bent my knees on either side of her head and hovered my dripping cunt a few inches from her face.

Bekah was now staring at her Mistress' pussy for the first time. This was also the first time a pussy was ever this close to her face, let alone probably the first pussy of another woman that she had ever seen in person.

She stuck her tongue out to lick it.

"Ah ah...not yet my pet. You need to beg for it. I need to know this is something you need and are not just doing because you feel you have to." I said gently, moving my hands to her head and running my fingers through her red hair.

Her eyes shifted from my hairless twat and up to my eyes.

"I am dying here, Mistress. My mouth is watering. My heart is thumping. My pussy is on fire. Let me taste you." She said softly.

"I'm sure you want it, and trust me, your mistress wants it. But I don't feel like you neeeeeeed it." I said, mockingly.

"Please let me have it, Mistress. It's fucking killing me. There is nothing more in this world right now that I want more. Let me bring you the pleasure you brought me.

Please!" Bekah almost yelled.

I started to answer but before I could say anything, Bekah quickly grabbed my ass and pulled me into her mouth. Between her natural strength and wrestling finesse, she was effortlessly able to move my body. And I was happy to give in.

"That...a girl." I cooed, as her warm tongue felt amazing. I was delighted that she finally gave in and did everything she could to get her mouth on my pussy. "Never let anyone prevent you from having what you need."

She was inexperienced for sure, but Bekah was determined. Her actions were intense and I could tell she was giving me 110%.

I grabbed her hair and slowly began riding her face by grinding my pussy against her mouth.

"Focus...oh fuck...on my clit. Mmhmm that's it. Right there. Don't be afraid to caress my body...fuck yea!" I guided her until she found my clit and forcibly slid a finger into my ass.

"Didn't peg you for an ass girl but mama loves it.." I moaned as I grabbed my tits with both hands and began flicking my nipples.

My riding of her face became more targeted as she sucked on my clit like she wanted to rip it from my body.

I looked over at the chair next to me and saw Lindsey sitting in the same chair from earlier, using Junior to fuck herself.

Moving my focus back to Bekah, her eyes opened and beamed right into mine.

That was the final straw as I grabbed her head with both hands, pushed down on her mouth with all my might, and flooded her mouth.

I fell back onto Bekah's body as she did everything she could to keep her mouth on me, making sure to enjoy every drop.

Breathing heavily, I rolled off to the side of the bed and bent down in front of Lindsey. Taking the strap-on from her, I pumped it in and out of her furiously as I attached my lips to her clit.

It didn't take long before Lindsey was grabbing my head and cumming on the small strap-on.

"That's a good pet," I complimented Lindsey, as I stood up from the chair and retreated the strap-on from inside her.

I looked back at the bed and pleasantly saw Bekah sitting up against the headboard, legs spread, one hand on her pussy, and the other kneading her perfect right breast.

I made eye contact with her as I bent down and slowly stepped into the straps of the strap-on. I pulled it up, stuck the small 2-inch anchor inside of me, and pulled the straps tight. The clear small cock now pointing directly at Bekah, whose eyes were fixated on the toy between my legs.

I pointed at her and motioned her to come to me.

She licked her lips and then crawled down the bed to where I was standing and without hesitation, wrapped her lips around the clear cock. Her head began slowly bobbing up and down on Junior.

I wasn't sure if she had sucked many dicks, or any dicks, prior but she was doing a good job from what I could see. But getting no real rush out of watching her suck on Junior, besides the fact that she was cleaning it of Lindsey's juices, I pulled her head up, grabbed her hand, and led her through the house. Lindsey, still lying in the chair motionless.

She followed me out the front door. I grabbed one of the blankets on the couch and laid it down on the chair on the patio before sitting in it.

Bekah sat there motionless, in the moonlight, looking out at the moon-covered ocean as she watched the waves crash against the shoreline.

"Out here?" She asked in a whisper.

"Is that a problem?" I asked, feeling more dominant with each passing moment.

She turned to face me. "No, Mistress." She said with a smile on her face.

I reached my hand out to her as I guided her over to me and onto my lap.

She positioned herself over my legs with my strap-on resting between her legs, pressed against her womanhood.

With her hands pressed firmly against my chest, loving on my aching tits, she lowered her head and laid a passionate kiss on my lips.

The tension and heat between us was palpable as our tongues danced together.

My nipples writing my name in her hands and my hands upon her waist helping her slide forward and back against Junior.

As time passed, her movements became more rhythmic and hurried. Her lips and tongue became more static as she would pull her head back to moan in acceptance of the cock sliding through the folds of her waiting cunt.

She suddenly stood up, evidently tired of waiting for my cock to penetrate her, and took it in her hand to slide it inside of her.

Before she could succeed, I turned her around in a 180. She was now sitting in a reverse cowgirl position, her back to me, her eyes on the ocean. I then slowly inserted Junior into her swollen box.

She must have been truly dying for it as without any warning, she shoved her body down and Junior up inside her completely.

"Oh!" She whined as the smallest of the 3 dildos we had filled her hole.

"Does that make my pet feel good?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmhmm" she whimpered.

I reached out and grabbed each breast into my hand. "Good, now lean back and ride my cock."

She obeyed and laid her head on my shoulder, planted both feet firmly onto the patio decking between my legs, and fucked herself on top of me.

I wanted to bend her over and give her the best dick she ever had, but something inside wanted her to enjoy this her way. Sensually, passionately, and patiently.

I pulled and tugged on her nipples with a gentle aggression. Each tug effectively pulled a moan from her lips. My mouth attached to her neck doing what I could to give her a plain-to-see hickey to identify her as my property. My hips slowly began to meet the rhythm of each bounce Bekah would create as she fucked the fake dick.

It was by far the most erotic, and sensual, time I had had with a strap-on since my first time with Lucy and Trish.

My nipples were throbbing, my pussy was leaking, and my mind was racing with achievement.

With each of her bounces, the strap-on anchor inside me would go into me and then retreat. Bekah's moans became the only thing we could hear other than the waves crashing against the shore. And I was confident that Lucy and Trish had to be aware of the activities happening on the deck, as their window was a mere feet away.

Bekah's movements became more erratic. Her breathing was stifled. Her moans are deep. She was close.

I decided, "Now!"

I stood up, effectively pushing her off the chair and against the railing. I pulled her hips back, pushed her back down so her chest was now over the railing, used my legs to spread hers, and rammed Junior back inside its warm home.

Bekah began to turn her head to the side to look at me as I began pumping the cock in and out of her as hard as I could. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I leaned over her back and kissed her as best I could.

I quickly released her head and put both hands on her waist once more as I fucked her twat with everything I had.

"Yes, baby! Don't stop!" She groaned. "I'm about....to...cum!" She moaned.

"You want to cum?" I asked breathlessly. "Then tell me...what are you?"

"I'm your pet!" She panted.

"And what is my pet?" I asked slowing my rhythm.

Bekah tried to push her hips back into the dick, disappointed that I had slowed.

"Answer, pet," I commanded.

"I am your slut, Mistress!" She called out.

That ignited any fire I had left in the tank as I pumped as hard and as fast as my petite body would allow.

It didn't take but a few pumps before she grabbed the railing and pushed her body as hard against the cock as she could. Pushing it deep inside of her pussy as she creamed on my strap-on.

She came hard and quietly. Almost as if she couldn't fathom any energy to scream or moan as she had done in the bedroom earlier.

I felt her juices running down her leg and onto mine.

I stopped all of my movements and watched her body twitch as she rode her 4th orgasm of the evening.

"Holy fuck! I don't...think I could...do that again tonight." She whined trying to catch her breath.

I grabbed her waist and slowly removed the cock from her body. I loosened the belt of the strap-on and let it fall to my feet before stepping out of the harness.

I sat back down on the chair behind me. I was so incredibly turned on and on the verge of my own orgasm. So without hesitation, I spread my legs and began rubbing my clit while watching my new pet try and gain her composure against the railing.

She turned around and saw me on the chair staring at her. A beautiful smile crossed her face as she bent down to her knees and crawled in between my legs.

"Does my Mistress want her pet to help her?" She cooed as her face was now a mere inches away from my pussy.

Spreading my legs wider and spreading my pussy lips with my fingers, I asked.

"Does she need to answer that?"

And with no hesitation, she dove in.

This time, Bekah didn't go full Rambo. She was taking her time as if she was cherishing me, my taste, the feeling, and the entire experience.

She licked every visible inch of my labia and exposed entrance. She even probed her tongue inside a few times before licking back up and taking my clit into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around my clit, as she suckled and treated it as candy. Her hands came up and massaged my inner thighs as they inched closer and closer to her mouth.

Taking my lack of rejection earlier into consideration, she slipped her thumb into my asshole and a finger into my pussy. It was at this moment her tongue started spinning around my clit like a tornado.

Never in my day has anyone done that and holy fuck did it feel amazing. So much so that I came instantly. My hands stiffened to my side on the armrests of the chair, my ass lifted off the seat and pressed against her mouth. Her hands vacated me and grabbed my ass in her effort to hold me there, and I shook the entire piece of furniture.

"Holy fuck Bekah!!!!!" I screamed out loud, not caring about waking up the other women. "Don't fucking stop!" I trembled.

She pulled away to breathe and a stream of cum squirted on her face. I wasn't a known squirter but had done so previously once or twice with the ladies. I fell back into the chair and didn't move for a solid 3 minutes.

Bekah used the blanket to clean her face before moving an ottoman to the edge of the seat and crawling up on top of me. I wrapped the blanket that was underneath me around the both of us as she cuddled against my chest.

"Can I say....that I've never, ever, and I mean ever, had or done anything like that before." She said, staring out at the beach.

"And...how was it?" I asked, still breathing pretty intensely.

"I think I'm in love?" She said almost jokingly.

I laughed. "That's called lust my dear."

"No, I'm serious. This feels like a movie moment where the hero of our story finds their true love." She giggled.

"Well, we will love you as well, trust me." I smiled as I stared over her head and out to the horizon.

"I'd like that," she said, turning up to look at me.

I leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips, which then quickly turned into a sensual kiss.

She broke away and then laid her head back down on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and laid my head back.

It didn't take long before we both fell asleep in that chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me lightly to wake up.

I opened my eyes to a sunrise-filled sky and Lucy standing at my side.

She gave me a thumbs up and a thumbs down.

Without removing my hand from Bekah too much, I pulled the blanket up enough to reveal her naked body.

Her face said it all. "Holy shit you did it! Fuck yes!"

She mouthed, "I love you" and I did so in reply, before she bent down grabbed Junior from off the deck patio, and walked back inside.

I laid my head back down on Bekah's.

I guess my movements, though subtle, were enough to wake her up.

She moaned and groaned as one does when waking up.

"Wanna go lie on the bed inside?" I whispered.

"Mhmm" she groaned again. She sat up and stretched her arms out before quickly realizing she was still naked.

I motioned her to stand up as she covered her breasts from any potential onlookers.

I stood up behind her, wrapped the blanket around her, and motioned her to go inside. "Why don't you go get some rest, I'm going to make some breakfast and coffee."

She turned back with an exhausted look and puckered her lips. With a quick peck in acceptance, I led her inside.

I don't know if she was embarrassed or what, but she quickly took off down the hallway and into the room. She left the door open and I could hear her getting into the bed.

Lucy was now sitting on the couch, wearing a robe I'd never seen before, a cup of coffee in hand.

"So...good night?" She asked, a huge smile on her face.

"Amazing night!" I replied, walking over to the kitchen, still butt naked. I grabbed a cup of joe and took a drink of the way-too-hot coffee.

"God damn that is hot!" I whined softly.

"Freshly brewed!" Lucy joked.

I then realized how cold I was from being naked and hurried into the room where I found Lindsey and Bekah now cuddling.

I smiled in adoration before going to my bag pulling out one of my infamous sundresses and slipping it on.

Heading back into the kitchen, Lucy was now bent over getting into the fridge, and grabbing some creamer.

I came up behind her and placed my hands in the pockets of her robe as I hugged her from behind, resting my chest on her back.

She stood up and in doing so stood me back up, turned, and draped her arms around my shoulders, creamer in hand.

She gave me a very romantic kiss that said, "I love you" and "I'm proud of you".

If I wasn't still so tired, I'd have jumped her right there.

Lucy just always made my heart race. Bekah, Lindsey, and Emily were sexy little deviants who turned me on like a lightbulb. But Lucy, and quickly behind her Trish, just energized my soul.

The genuineness of how they treated, felt, and appreciated me, just radiated from each touch and kiss. I melt every time and can't believe that I found not only one but two of them.

"So tell me, my love," Lucy started as she broke my grasp, poured the creamer into her cup, put the carton on the counter, and headed back to the couch. "What happened?"

"I mean it was pretty amazing, to be honest. We took a stroll down the beach, sharing a blanket...by the way that blanket is outside still covered in sand...and had these little moments that led to us kissing and almost fucking on the beach. She stopped before things got out of hand and then we laid on the beach cuddling when she fell asleep. After a while, I woke her up and we went inside and quickly rinsed off in the shower. And fell asleep cuddling." I paused to take a drink of my coffee as I walked into the living room and cuddled next to her on the couch.

"I woke up horny as I typically do." I started before she interrupted me.

"What were you dreaming about?" She asked with a kinky tone in her voice.

"Oh, ya know, the usual...you and Trish double-teaming me with two of our many toys," I said smiling and taking another sip.

"Gotta love it...continue!" She said giddily.

"Well, I slowly started to play with her under the covers, she didn't resist, and in fact, her body language was highly approving. Next thing you know, I'm going down on her under the covers and she's creaming my face." I paused to take another sip.

12