The Airline Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" he asked. She looked at him with a strange look of gratefulness mixed with embarrassment. Her eyes gave away the joy.

Still breathing heavily, "That...was...amazing. How...?"

"Do you usually come like that?"

She was incredibly sheepish and apologetic. "That has never happened to me before. I am pretty sure it was my first orgasm. I know I have never felt like that before. Kiss me." He bent down to kiss her warmly.

"Can we fuck a little more?" he asked.

"More?" That is what he must have meant by 'getting started'. "Sure, I am feeling super relaxed." She reached down to her pussy to see that she was super lubricated from her natural juices and the lube.

Alvin laid back on the bed. "Climb on. This way you can control the action." Chloe loved that idea. She straddled him and sat down on his cock, slowly impaling herself. "Just rock yourself at your own pace." She was glad to be in charge. She rocked and rocked. He used his thumb a little to rub her clit. She moaned and groaned. He held firm.

She reached over to gulp down the remaining water in her glass, sighed with enjoyment of the cool liquid streaming down her throat. She continued to hump and grind. He squeezed her little boobs, which made her feel sexy. He used his abdominal muscles to bend forward to lick and suck her nipples.

Then a wave approached. She was getting higher and higher. Her voice followed higher and higher. "I feel so good." A few more humps and she put her hand flat on his chest, the wave crashed over her body. She felt a release like she had never before. Her body shook like before but this time it lasted longer and made her buck three times. She collapsed on his chest, sweating like crazy.

She wanted to say something but nothing came out, just air from her exhausted lungs. They were soaking with sweat. She felt sexy and disgusting at the same time dripping all over this sexy man.

"Chloe, do you mind if I come?" She didn't even think of it.

"Oh gosh, of course." She rolled off of him. He sat and put his feet on the floor and pulled off the condom.

"Will you help me, darling?"

Joy, was her feeling now. "Yes, of course. What should I do?"

"Sit on the floor." He motioned for her to kneel/sit in front of him, she on the floor, him sitting on the bed. He poured more lube on his still erect cock. "Use your strongest fist and pump it." She did as she was told. He moaned and let go a load of sperm onto her chest with four grunts.

12