The Airplane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up almost immediately after I'd finished, snatched up some napkins and wiped her derrière while giving me a pungent glare. But she was also smiling, and actually said, "The things I do to please my men."

After this, we really did fall asleep. We'd both worked hard!

As we started our descent into San Francisco, Julia addressed me again.

"Listen, Andrew, this has been great. When we get back to Philadelphia, I want it to be quite clear that I don't intend to have an affair with you. Whatever I may have said about my husband, I'm pretty happily married, and I don't want this kind of drama in my life.

"But," she added with a sly smile, "I'm going to be here for several days, and I don't know anybody, so maybe we can renew our acquaintance over a few dinners—and other things?"

"That would be great!" I cried.

"When are you heading home?"

"Friday."

"Hmmm . . . I'm going back on the red-eye on Saturday."

"I'm sure I can change my flight!"

"What a dear boy you are," she said, stroking my cheek again. "Always willing to help an elderly lady in need."

"I used to be in the Boy Scouts."

"I should have guessed."

And with that, she left the plane—but not before giving me her cellphone number.

It was going to be an entertaining few days in San Francisco!


12