The Alchemist's Apprentice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Miss Lila cleaned and addressed her, she spoke with another member of one of the powerful councils, a Miss York.

"There's a pattern," Miss York said. "The DunnisUrom has called forth a security meeting. "This Adicia is the second goddess I'm aware of--and there was that business with the Dire Moon."

"Yes," Miss Lila said. "But really--can this happen under Sattvan Skies? To any significant extent?"

"We don't know," said Miss York. "I am inclined to apply all the resources we can now--rather than wish we had done it later."

"Agreed."

"Your little is well read and schooled in mythology?"

Mouse winced! They were talking about her! This was humiliating enough when they were ignoring her--but closing her legs would draw a punishment she was unable to take.

"She is," said Miss Lila proudly. "She'll be unwarded for a bit starting tomorrow. I'm certain her husband would send her to a council working session?"

"I should like her then. Yes. If you want, I can make provisions for her caretaking during the conference?"

"Oh--yes!" Miss Lila said, looking down at a horrified Mouse. "By all means--such an experience would be good for her."

"I'm not your ward tomorrow!" Mouse gasped.

Smack! Miss Lila gave her a crisp spank to her bottom that made her gasp and then, without pause, snatched a yellow sucker from the box and popped it into Mouse's mouth.

"MMnnph!!"

Miss York laughed.

CODA 3 --?

In a room in a tower overlooking the city, figures stood around a chessboard. New pieces rested on it. The board itself was larger than normal and the position was complex.

"Well, that was promising if not for the publicity," said one figure. She had shifted a tall piece to a rank on the board. "I think with a bit more planning, we can capitalize on our momentum."

"We still don't hold the center," said another voice. "The Dame Knight was sorely underestimated."

"Agreed. So the answer is simple. She must be taken."

"How can we manage this?"

"I think we have an able plan. Dr. Rinebach?"

The man strode from where he'd stood back by the wall. "I will have the Bitch Knight's mouth around my cock. She will not trouble us."

"Very good."