The Alcumist's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the fire burning in the center of the chamber, on top of it was the body of deer, it's meat popping as it's fat melted away. She watched as a decorated goblin carrying a staff stepped forward and ripped a chunk of meat off the deer. It stuffed its mouth and ate the meat sloppily, drooling on the ground. Once it was done, it raised its staff in the air and let out a yell, which was met by the rest of the group with a cheer.

They pulled the deer off the fire onto the floor of the cave, and they piled onto the body. Tearing it apart and stuffing their faces with meat. It was a grisly scene to watch, but she kept quiet and counted how many were inside the den. She counted slowly, and the count she ended with was fifteen goblins. It was a small den, but it was obvious they were ready to start growing. They would soon start attacking people on the road, killing the men, stealing their weapons, and dragging the women back to keep for breeding new goblins.

She knew that she couldn't take out this den by herself, so she waited to see what they would do after they ate. It wasn't long before the deer was torn down to its bones, most of the goblins had eaten their fill, and left the body. The weaker and smaller ones took bones and gnawed on them to clean the flesh off them. One by one, they'd crawl into an area by themselves, lay down, and fall asleep. Till there was one left, cleaning off a bone, which it tossed into the fire when it was done.

It approached her, slowly, rubbing it's eyes and yawning before leaning on the rock she was hiding behind. She stayed hidden and kept quiet, until she could hear the entire chamber filled with the sounds of their snores. She peeked around the rock again, her eyes darting around to see if they were all asleep. They were all sound asleep, so she crawled quietly up to the one who was asleep on the rock she was hiding behind.

His back leaning against the rock, the back of his head resting against the rock, his arms sprawled out, and his legs spread open. She positioned herself next to him, pulling the satchel behind her back onto her hip, opening it and grabbing a vial. She stared at the goblin, trying to see which she could gather first. His mouth was open, his tongue was hanging out, and out of the corner of his mouth, he was drooling. She pressed the vial against the corner of his mouth and watched as the saliva started to fill up the vial slowly.

She heard a sound, and she turned her head to see what it was, it was a goblin shifting in his sleep. She let out a sigh of relief and turned back to look at the goblin. Pulling away the vial from its mouth and sealing the vial and putting it back in her satchel. She grabs another and stares at him, leaning in closer and noticing some beads of sweat on his forehead. She gently pressed the lip of the vial against his forehead and scraped the beads of sweat into the vial.

She does this for what felt like hours, collecting every little bead of sweat she could. She filled it as much as she could and sealed it and placed it in her satchel. She was starting to sweat now, from how hot it was in the cave, and how stressed she was not to wake up the whole den. The stench of all the goblins filled her nose, they reeked of sweat, blood, piss, and another smell she couldn't figure out what it was.

A small twitch caught her eyes, and they drifted down to the twitching between the goblin's legs, underneath it's loincloth. She watched as the loincloth fell to the side as the rod growing between its legs grew. Little by little, the goblin's cock started to get hard sticking out and twitching up and down. She stared at this goblin's cock, she'd seen a penis before, but never one this big. It was as large as her forearm.

The stench of the cave filled her nose assaulting her senses, her head began to fill cloudy, she found it hard to string together her thoughts. Her heart started to race, and she felt her body heat up, the worst was the burning feeling she felt between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together, rubbing them, pressing the seam of her clothes against her pussy, gently and teasingly rubbing her pussy. She stopped and stared out at the chamber, catching her breath, and doing her best to regain her composure.

She looked down at the goblin, looking at this face, and then her eyes drifted down to the cock twitching and throbbing. She licked her lips and watched as precum started to ooze out of the tip, she couldn't hold back any longer. She reached out her hand and gently gripped it, her small hand was barely able to her thumb and finger to even touch one another. Slowly, she started to stroke it up and down, her breathing was getting louder as she listened to the sloppy, wet sounds it made. She slowly began to lose control of herself, stroking him harder and faster, the goblin was shaking his head back and forth, grunting and groaning in his sleep.

The goblin sounds started to grow louder and louder, until finally it let out a loud groan. She can feel his cock, hot in her hands, starting to throb and twitch more and more, swelling until finally it explodes. From the tip of it's cock, it releases it's load, thick rope shooting up in the air and back down on it's legs, stomach, on the cave floor, and in her hand. It's hot and sticky in her hand, but she can't help herself as she brings it up to her lips and licks it. The taste is bitter, she wants to spit it out, but she swallows and then she is hit by a wave of pleasure she'd never felt before.

She pressed her fingertips into her thigh, digging her nails into her skin, in a last attempt to break out of this stupor. The pain brought her back to her senses and she looked around again, to see if she'd woken up any of the others. Luck was on her side and none of them had woken up, except one.

The goblin whose cock she was just stroking was stirring from it's sleep and when it opened it's eyes, it saw her. She stared back at it, both unable to move or say anything, until finally she reached out her hand and covered it's mouth. She pressed a finger to her mouth and hushed the goblin before reaching out and grabbing it's arm and pulling it along with her. She knew if she or this goblin made any sound that this would be the end for her, but if she could get him alone and away from the other. Then she may have a chance to collect everything she needed, this was the motivation that was driving her, but behind that was the lust she was feeling for the goblin's thick cock.

Pulling the goblin out of the cave, through the tunnel, until they were both outside of the cave. She stayed on her knees and crawled in front of the goblin who backed away from her, baring it's teeth and growling at her. Swiping it's hands at her, trying to keep it's distance from her. One step back and the back of it's heel caught a root and forced the goblin to fall on their back, stunning it long enough for her to get on top of him.

The goblin stared up at her shocked, but then she pulled out her dagger and pressed it against his throat. Once again, she hushed him and then with her other hand, she gently gripped his cock and started to stroke him once again. Gently pulling the dagger away from it's throat, she put it away and then used both of her hands to stroke his cock. The goblin stared at her, his eyes going up from her face down to her hands wrapped around his cock and then back up at her face. He was in disbelief at what she was doing, but soon the disbelief was washed away by pleasure.

A sleazy look crossed his face as his lay back against the ground, he smiled with his gangly teeth, and his tongue stuck out of his mouth. He laid there grunting and groaning as she stroked him up and down, soon his body started to react on it's own. His hips started to thrust up and down, begging for more stimulation, aching to feel even more pleasure. Soon the goblin was overcome by it's lust and it's body flung from the ground, throwing her on her back.

She was taken by surprise by the goblin's sudden assault, as she went to grab her dagger from her hip; she felt her arms pinned down to the ground. The goblin pressed it's feet against her arms, holding her down on the ground, while it's hands grabbed her by the head with a fistful of her platinum blonde hair in each hand. She looked up and, in her face, swung his throbbing member, twitching up and down, dripping precum on her face. She stared at it, her mouth opening slightly as she saw it up close, the veins running up and down the shaft, the way the tip bulged out at the end.

The goblin looked down at her with a sinister smile as he rocked his hips back, then with one thrust, he forced his slimy, green cock past her lips and down her throat. Her eyes opened wide, and she choked and gagged when she felt it hit the back of her throat. Her legs kicked wildly against the dirt, her heels digging into the ground, but no matter how hard she struggled, she could not get him off her. It was no use trying to struggle and if she made too much noise, it might alert the others in the cave. She stared up at the goblin, thrusting his hips back and forth, grunting and groaning as he fucked her throat.

The longer it lasted, the weaker her will to fight back became. He continued to fuck her mouth, the only sounds that could be heard was the sound of her choking on his dick, and the sloppy wet noises his cock made. He started to grunt and groan louder, she could feel his cock swell in her mouth, and she knew he was close. Then, he started to fuck her mouth faster, his cock pounded her throat over and over, she couldn't help, but moan as he treated her like an object whose only purpose was to make him cum. She couldn't breathe, she struggled again to break herself, but it was no use.

With one last, deep thrust, his cock buried in her throat, he pumped his thick, hot load down her throat. She could feel his cum fill her throat and force it's way down to her stomach. She swallowed as much as she could, her stomach filling up quickly, and soon it became too much and the excess cum forced it's way up and out of her mouth. Squirting out the sides of her mouth with his cock still down her throat, she became a sloppy mess, drooling on his cock, with his cum dripping out of her mouth and down her face.

She could feel her body go limp; all the fight she had in her was gone. The goblin pulled his cock out of her mouth, he held it above her face, letting the sloppy mix of cum and spit leak on her face. She could smell it, the rank odor of his cum, the reeking stench of his sweaty cock and balls hovering over her face, but these smells did not disgust her. Instead, her body reacted completely opposite, the taste of his cum filled her mouth, which opened wide, her tongue sticking out, as she panted like a bitch in heat. The rest of her body felt hot and sensitive to the touch, her chest rose and fell as she took deep breaths, she could feel her nipples, hard, and rubbing against her shirt, even a light breeze was enough to make her moan. She clenched her thighs together, rubbing them together, her pussy was soaked, her pussy ached, and a feeling she never felt before rushed through her body as her heart raced.

The goblin stood and looked down at her and smiled wickedly at how pathetic she looked, when he caught her squeezing and rubbing her thighs together. He stepped back and then reached out and grabbed her knees, slowly spreading her thighs open, chuckling to himself. She looked down at him, and tried to stop him, weakly lifting her hand to reach out, but her strength was gone. With her legs spread, the goblin leaned down and pressed his nose against her crotch, taking a deep sniff, he could smell the mess between her legs. The smell of her pussy set off the goblin, who started to grunt and growl, his limp and swinging cock stiffened and was hard in less than a minute.

He reached down and gripped a fistful of clothing, the bottom of her jumper, and ripped it open. Just as quickly as he had torn open her jumper, his face was buried between her legs. His tongue forced its way inside, swirling around, lick clean all the juices that were leaking out of her. The noises he made were loud, sloppy, like a pig eating out of a trough.

Her back arched and her fingers dug into the ground underneath her, as the assault from his tongue rocked her body with pleasure. She couldn't help herself and she let out a loud moan, once past her lips, she pulled her hands over her mouth to stop herself from doing it again. She closed her eyes, muffling her moans with her hands; she could barely string a thought together and the only thing she wanted was for him to take his tongue out of her and to shove that cock of his in.

Another new sensation erupted from her, she felt pressure building, and it was going to be released very soon. As the goblin continued to eat her out pussy, she felt it getting closer and closer. Her moans were harder to keep quiet, even using her hands to muffle her voice. The heels of her boot dug into the dirt as she tried everything to stop herself.

Then she felt it, her body started to shake, her hips were thrusting up and down, and her pussy was burning hot and aching. She let out a quiet squeal, as a stream of hot liquid squirted into the goblin's face. The goblin didn't stop fucking her pussy with his tongue, but she could hear him laughing as she had a messy orgasm. It lasted longer than she wanted, her body hit with wave after wave of pleasure, her mind felt like it was fried, and her body was sore as every muscle tensed up.

Then she collapsed, her hands slipped away from her mouth as her arms fell to her side. She lay on the ground, unable to think, unable to move, as she tried to catch her breath. Her vision was blurry, and she found it hard to even speak, the words she managed to speak came out as gibberish.

The goblin pulled his tongue out, wiping his face and mouth, laughing to himself. He didn't waste time and got on his knees as he positioned himself between her legs. Holding his dick, he pressed the tip against the lips of her pussy.

Her head shot up; her eyes opened wide as she looked down as the monster spreading her virgin pussy open.

"NO! Please stop! Anything, but tha- ", she started to say, her voice trembling with fear.

The goblin stared back at her, his eyes meeting hers, and when he caught a glimpse of fear on her face, he smiled ear to ear, his tongue sticking out. He pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy, harder, forcing every inch inside her slowly.

She could feel it, the size of it stretching her open, at first it hurt, every inch felt like she was being torn apart. The back of her head pressed against the cold ground underneath her, she clawed at the dirt, and she stared up at the sky. The sun was setting, and she could see the last of the sunlight fading from the treetops, and the stars started to shine through the night sky. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

A loud moan slipped past her lips as the goblin started to rock his hips back and forth, slowly at first. She could feel his claws digging into her thighs, the pain mixing with her pleasure. Her pussy gripped his cock tight every time it thrust in, and when he pulled out, her pussy gripped him as if she was begging him to stay inside her. The forest was quiet, the only sounds was her r heavy breathing and loud moans and the goblins grunting and laughing over the sounds of her pussy being slapped by his balls.

Her feet kicked against the ground, the heel of her boot digging in the dirt. She wanted this to end, she didn't want her first time to be taken by a monster. She could feel her body start to betray her thoughts, her mind was screaming that she hated this, but her body was begging for more. She could feel her heart racing, her thoughts were filled with images of his cock, and every moan that slipped out of her mouth betrayed her mind. Her pussy was soaked, and she could feel herself leaking down her ass, her nipples grew hard, and she could feel her face was flushed red.

It was only a few minutes, but the goblin had reached his limit. Thrusting wildly, fucking her like a beast preparing to breed their mate. His sock swelled inside her and she could feel it, but it was too late for her to stop him.

"NO! Wa- wait! You can't! I- I'm a virgin!" as she finished her sentence, she could feel his cock emptying his load inside her. It was hot, every pump of his seed filled her more and more. The goblin gripped her thighs tight as his head shot back and he let out a loud groan, echoing through the forest.

The feeling of his thick, hot cum filling her virgin pussy was overwhelming. She felt as if her body was on fire, her hips moved on their own as she lift them up and down, her pussy gripping him tight trying to milk his cock for every drop. A few last pumps and he was finished, emptying his load inside her. She could feel his cock slowly sliding out and then she felt him fall on his back. It took all the strength she could muster to lift her head and back off the ground.

She looked between her legs, and she could see the goblin was on his back, his chest was rising and falling as he took deep breaths in. This was her chance, she looked around for the satchel, it must've been tossed when they got outside, and then she saw it, just within arm's reach. She reached out and grabbed it by the shoulder strap and dragged it towards her. She undid the clasp and opened the bag, reaching in to grab an empty vial.

She popped off the cork and she filled the vial with his cum leaking out the tip of his cock. When she filled that vial, she grabbed another and filled it be scooping up the rest off his messy cock. She closed each vial and put them back in the satchel, she saw she still had two left, but she didn't know what she could collect next. Could she convince the goblin to pee in a vial for her? What would it do if she pulled out her dagger, would it attack her or run and alert the rest of the den?

She sighed, she was too tired to try and take on a den, especially one as big as this one. She knew what she had to do, even if it was only one, if she killed it, it would mean one less goblin for the party who came to clear this den. She reached behind her back and pulled out the dagger from it's sheath resting on her belt. She gripped it with both hands and raised it above her head, aiming for his heart, making it's death quick and quiet. With one swift motion, she buried the dagger into its chest.

The goblin's eyes shot open, staring up at the sky, it's eyes darting back and forth looking for it's attacker. Then it's eyes locked with hers staring up at her, it opened it's mouth ready to let out a death cry, but before it could, she reached out her hand and covered it's mouth. She could feel it's hot breath hit the palm of her hand, and she heard it's muffled cry. What only lasted a few seconds felt like eternity to her as she watched the life fade from it's eyes.

She pressed one hand against it's chest while she pulled the dagger out. She then reached into the vial and pulled out the corks of both with her mouth, holding the dagger over the vials and filling one with the blood that dripped off. The other vial, she held to it's chest and she rolled the body on its side and filled it up with the blood that leaked out.

With all six vials filled, she put them away and put the satchel behind her. She struggled to get off the ground, the strength fucked from her only a few moments ago. She stumbled over to the tree she was hiding by early that day, pulling her cloak off the ground, and dusting it off before throwing it over her shoulders, and pulling the hood over her head. She walked back to the town, lifting one foot slowly in front of the other, taking breaks every now and then to catch her breath.

Lucky for her, it was a clear night, the moon was full lighting her way back. Unlike earlier, the forest was more alive, she could hear the wildlife moving around her. She would take deep breaths and take in the smells of the forest. Unlike in the cave, she could feel her body calming down, her heartbeat returned to normal, her thoughts weren't filled sinful fantasies, and the aching she felt earlier was gone. She turned back and looked in the direction of the cave and began to wonder the reason why she was affected in such a way.