The Alex Experiment

Story Info
Leaving Alexa behind for a night.
5.6k words
4.42
17.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers

Alexa timidly set foot in the bar, and was immediately assailed with a sense that she didn't belong there, but she fought back against it. She really wanted to go out and have some fun, to have a nice night without some creepy guys hitting on her or groping her. Last week she'd even caught some weirdo trying to put something in her drink, and she was thoroughly just... done. Still, she held onto hope. She wasn't gay herself, but she'd heard that if she wanted to avoid the creepers, this place was the place to go.

It wasn't that she was straight that made her feel like she didn't belong here, it was that she was... underdressed (or overdressed, depending upon how you looked at it) Her eyes were immediately drawn to a tall, gorgeous guy wearing a leather harness. He had dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and his shirtlessness revealed the most perfectly defined yet not grotesquely overdone pecs that made her eyes pop out of her head. He was hanging out at a booth with another boy wearing a collar and being led by a leash. The boy was clearly younger with long bangs and he was doting on his boyfriend like an affectionate puppy. Her anxieties passed when she tore her gaze away from the couple and realized that while there were a decent number of people dressed that way, she wasn't the only one dressed in relatively regular street clothes. Nobody other than her was wearing a hoodie... but, still.

She ordered a drink and sat down, taking a booth to herself, letting herself relax from the shitty week and enjoy the music and energy of the place. Soon enough, her gaze was drawn back to that same couple. The guy in the harness was seated with his boyfriend kneeling at his feet, and he was patting the boy's head. Her eyes went wide, and she did her best not to drool over how gorgeous they were. She continued to stare for... some amount of time, and eventually, she glanced upward, and saw the man looking back at her with a smirk. She squeaked in intense embarrassment and looked away hurriedly, snatching up her beer and trying to look extremely interested in it.

"I can't believe that just happened. God, now I'm the creepy gawker, what have I done?"

She averted her gaze and sighed in frustration, pointedly keeping her attention as far away from that side of the bar as possible. That embarrassing incident aside, this place seemed very nice, and she wondered if it might be a good idea for her to come here every now and—

"Hey," a voice made her jump, and she looked over to see... him. The guy in the leather harness was right next to her table, looking at her with a friendly smile.

"Umm... hi... uhhh... sorry I was... you're... sorry..." Alexa mumbled, and the guy's amusement just seemed to grow.

"No worries, always happy to have admirers. What's your name, boy?" he asked, sitting down across from her.

"I'm... not a... it's Alexa..." she blushed bright red. She had always been a bit of a tomboy but to be mistaken as a boy was a new one. Oh god, did he think she was a boy and was flirting with her? That couldn't... that...

"Alexa? That's your girl name?" he asked, taking her name in stride and not seeming dissuaded at all.

"Well, yes, but... I am a... " she winced a little as the words left her mouth. He probably thought she was trans and she didn't want to drop a "real girl" on him. She didn't know much about being trans but she knew that was rude. "I'm a cis girl, actually," she mumbled in embarrassment. It wasn't a phrase she ever really used but she was pretty sure she was using it right. "I don't have a... well..."

"Oh? He said with a soft laugh. "You're bi, then?"

"Uhh... straight...ish? I just... sorry I didn't..." she tried to disappear into her drink, staring intently at the half-finished alcohol.

"Mmm, too bad. Bit of work, you'd be real sexy boy." He leaned back in the booth, looking at her critically and pursing his lips in thought. "That actually seems like it might be a lot of fun. Whadda ya say?"

"I... huh?" Alexa blinked at him, not understanding the offer.

The man grinned wider, gesturing with his head towards the table where he'd been seated with his boy. "I had an idea, just now. My boy there is heading back to my house with a friend of ours and she's gonna dress him up all girly and pretty. I thought it'd be pretty fun for me to pick up some girl and do the opposite to her. But, I guess it's kind of a sudden proposal, if you're not interested..."

"Yes," Alexa squeaked, blushing bright red as she did so. "Interested."

The man's grin grew wider, and he leaned in, extending his hand. "My name's Anthony. You're gonna be a gorgeous boy, Alexa."

***

Anthony had escorted her to his car and driven her the short distance to his house. He wasn't creepy and handsy like most boys, but he also had a sort of mischievous joy in his expression as the two had chatted on the way there. Alexa had ended up totally spilling her guts about her week, including the almost getting drugged thing, which was something she hadn't told anybody, yet. He actually listened, attentively and sympathetically, and she felt almost immediately at-ease with him.

"We're going to go in the back door, I'm going to make this a surprise," he whispered to her conspiratorially as they arrived. His house was a several storey building, not lavishly extravagant but much nicer than her apartment. The back door led to basement suite, and he ushered her inside excitedly.

"I've never... done something like this," Alexa murmured, feeling a weird thrill of excitement and adventure but also feeling like she was committing some kind of taboo.

"It will be so much fun. And... doesn't have to be sexual, if you don't want," he said with a grin and a wink, removing the coat he'd worn over his leather harness outside and hanging it up on a hook. "First things first..." he murmured, suddenly distracted as he started going through some drawers.

Alexa looked around and saw that this suite was not only just a living space but there was a barber chair set up in one of the adjoining rooms and several closets had sets of costumes in them, most of them wrapped in plastic on their coat hangars.

"What all do you do here?" she asked, looking around in wonder.

"I cut hair, I design costumes," Anthony answered absently, returning to her with a measuring tape and wrapping it around her chest. Alexa yelped softly as he wrapped the tape directly around her breasts with a businesslike efficiency. It was actually the first time a man had touched her chest in several months in a way that wasn't a completely unwanted grope.

"Why do you..." she mumbled, blushing as he quickly took a measurement and then checked it.

"Boys don't normally have breasts," he said with a smirk. "Well, some do, I guess. Either way, we're gonna fix that for you. You're 35 inches, I need to get you a medium, like I thought."

"A medium what?" she asked, baffled. She was already wearing a bra and "medium" didn't sound like a bra size.

He went into one of his closets and selected something that looked like an undershirt and handed it to her. "A binder. Take your bra off and put this on. It might be a little tight, you'll have to wiggle into it."

She took the bit of clothing and balked a little. Unlike an undershirt, the 'Binder' was made out of a tough, unyielding material and she wasn't sure how she'd ever fit into it. "Umm... where can I get changed..." she asked.

"Just do it right here, doll," he answered with a laugh. "I'm going to have to help you get it on anyway, and being shy is going to make this transformation impossible, so c'mon, bra off, chop chop." He snapped her fingers at her and winked.

Alexa blushed bright red but acquiesced, taking off her baggy hoodie and undoing her bra, letting her breasts come free. To his credit, Anthony glanced at them and then just gestured to the binder professionally, making Alexa feel a little less objectified. Well, no, she was definitely feeling objectified just... not in the way that men typically made her feel.

She took the binder and slipped her arms into the holes, wiggling and squirming to get the garment down and snug around her chest. Anthony came over to help her pull it down and on, and she felt it constricting and squeezing her chest. It finally slid into place with a bit of struggle and a lot of help. Anthony took a step back to regard her, and then nodded approvingly.

"Right, so, pants off, I'm going to lend you a pair of briefs. Panties off too, preferably." Anthony nodded again and started digging around in another drawer for some things. Alexa blushed a little, turning around to start unbuttoning her jeans. She saw her reflection in the mirror as she did, and gasped a little bit. The binder felt tight around her chest but she hadn't realized what it was doing. She had what looked like a totally flat chest, and even her hips had their subtle curve suppressed by the squeezing undergarment. It was amazing how much more she looked like a boy right now, Anthony wasn't kidding around. She removed her pants, letting them fall around her ankles and stepping out of them as Anthony returned with some things in hand. In one hand, he was holding a specific-looking pair of briefs without much of an ass to them, and in the other... was a fake cock. It wasn't a dildo, she could see that even at a glance. The cock was hefty, but soft. It was made out of silicone and was very detailed, containing testicles, veins, ridges, and everything. He expertly slipped the cock into a pouch in the briefs, buckling it shut with a few well-concealed snaps, and then handing them over to her. She stepped into the boy's underwear and pulled them up her hips, blushing a little as she realized that these may be in more of a boy's style but they covered a lot less than the boyshorts she'd been wearing.

She twisted around a little in underwear and it felt... very weird to have the bulge in front, it threw her sense of balance off just ever so slightly and when she looked down, she saw a boy's crotch, cock outlined and held tightly in the pouch of the briefs. She reached down and touched and adjusted her new cock, feeling the soft squishiness of the silicone imitating a cock nigh-perfectly.

"Mm-hmm," Anothony hummed appreciatively, stepping back, smiling at her with his arms crossed. "Do a little twirl for me, boy,"

Alexa blushed, aghast, but did as he asked. She did a little spin with her new body shape, feeling a perverse thrill at the strangeness of it.

"Right, next thing is a haircut. You okay with that?" Anthony asked, mischievous glee in his eyes.

Alexa paused, and subconsciously reached up to touch her hair. She already had a short pixie cut. Her mom and even occasionally customers at the coffee shop she worked at already obnoxiously told her she looked like a boy, did she really care about going that extra step?

"If you want, I can just make some small adjustments, we don't have to go full on—"

"No," Alexa said softly. The word freed her, released her from anxiety and restraints. "I'd like to go full on. Sir."

"...Good boy."

A few moments later, Alexa found herself in Anthony's chair, draped with a cape as he worked her hair into a more masculine style.

"So, you ever done anything like this before, Alex?" Anthony asked. His clippers buzzed, removing the last vestiges of Alexa from him. For now, anyway.

"Never," Alex answered, keeping his head still.

"Hmm, my other boy, is upstairs with his Mistress. If you want to go up with me to play with them, then I'm going to give you a safeword. Do you know what that is?"

Snip, snip. A little more of Alexa crumbled away into the pile of hair on the floor.

"It means... if I say the word, things stop?"

"Yeah. You can still ask me to give you a break or to slow down, or stuff like that. But, if you say your safeword, everything screeches to a halt. Do you understand?"

Snip, snip. A significant chunk of Alexa's hair fell to the floor, leaving it shorter than it had ever been. The act was irrevocable and Alex felt a surge of adrenaline as it happened.

"I understand. We're going to have sex, right?"

"Hah! Well, it's not just sex. Kink is sensation, expression, discovery. And yeah, sometimes sex."

"So, you're my Daddy, then?"

Anthony stopped, meeting Alex's eyes in the mirror, and he smiled. "Well, I am now, I guess."

***

"Wait here, come on inside when I call for you, alright boy?" Anthony whispered to Alex, grinning with immense pleasure as he looked him up and down. Alex nodded, and Anthony went into the next room, joining the soft voices inside. He looked over at the mirror, and again felt butterflies at how he looked. His hair was shorter than it had ever been, clipped close at the sides with the top and front left a decent bit longer, but still shorter than Bellamy's hair. He'd learned that Bellamy was the name of Anthony's other boy, the one who was supposedly being dressed up as a girl to counterpoint his own transformation. Anthony had put some pomade into his hair and given it a spiky swoop backwards that totally changed his face shape, making it look more masculine than he'd thought possible. It wasn't solid and crunchy like some guys' hair he'd seen, but it the product had affixed it in place in a way that was foreign to him. He'd also strategically employed some stage makeup, defining out Alex's jawline and thickening his eyebrows slightly. His otherwise soft features and hairless face still made him look boyish and not ruggedly handsome like Anthony himself, but the effect was still powerful as far as he was concerned. He'd given Alex a small t-shirt with some metal band's logo that he didn't recognize, and a pair of tight short shorts that hugged his butt and did nothing to hide the shape of his new bulge. He looked every bit like a gay twink that should be dancing on a stage somewhere and he couldn't repress her smile at that thought.

"Alex, come on in and show off for us, will you?" Anthony called from the other room, and with a deep breath, Alex opened the door. Anthony was in the middle of a very tastefully done living room that... just happened to have several pieces of bondage equipment interspersed with the chairs and couches. He was looking over his shoulder at Alex and grinning. A fit, muscular woman she'd never seen before was seated in a cushy-looking chair across from Anthony. She was wearing a leather jacket and mid-length leather skirt, looking almost like she was just a leather enthusiast and not someone wearing fetish gear. The main thing that made her look like she wasn't dressed casually was the leash dangling from her hand that was attached to a girl standing demurely between her and Anthony. She barely recognized the girl, but she knew it was Bellamy. She was wearing a thick leather collar and a maid's outfit with a cute skirt, fishnet stockings held up by a garter belt, and a little headpiece atop what had to be a wig. Alex had actually never worn anything remotely that girly in his life, and he couldn't help but grin at her as he saw it. Bellamy looked over at Alex as he entered and blushed shyly.

"Very handsome looking boy you made there," the woman holding the leash said with an amused smile. "Come and say hi to Bella, Alex."

Seeing Bella blush furiously and squirm in discomfort actually made Alex feel a little better, and he walked over to the three other people with a soft smile on his face. "Hi Bella... you're really pretty," he said, trying out his boy voice. Anthony had helped him practice a little but assured Alex that he didn't have to worry too much.

"T-Thanks," Bella squeaked, looking down at the floor and then up at her Mistress, who just smirked back at her in amusement.

Anthony sat down on the couch and beckoned to Alex as he did. Alex felt butterflies flutter around in his stomach, he'd never imagined he'd ever do something like this, it was completely crazy but also freeing in a bizarre way. He walked over to the couch and made a move to sit down next to Anthony.

"Ah, ah," Anthony tsked scoldingly, grabbing Alex by the waist and pulling him down into his lap. "I didn't say you could sit next to me, silly boy," he whispered in Alex's ear, and he shuddered as he squirmed in Anthony's lap. He'd spent the last little while with Anthony, but being in his lap like this was different, he could feel the bigger man's heat and smell his cologne and sweat. It made him shiver and he felt his groin flood with heat that was trapped against the balls of the cock resting there.

"So where'd you two meet?" the Mistress asked, snapping her fingers and pointing at her feet. When Bella didn't respond immediately, she scowled at her and yanked on the leash, making her squeal and rush to kneel at her Mistress' feet.

"Just now at the bar, actually. Poor boy couldn't keep his eyes off me," Anthony replied cordially, wrapping his strong arms around Alex's flat chest and stomach, cradling him in close. Alex's breath caught in his throat a little when he felt Anthony's bulge pressing hard into his ass. The gorgeous man gyrated his hips with subtle movements, digging his cock deeper into the crack of Alex's scantily-clad ass.

"Well he's adorable," the Mistress cooed softly, parting her legs and again tugging hard on the leash. Bella got the message this time and crawled in between her Mistress legs, head going underneath the skirt and the soft sound of her licking her Mistress' pussy came a moment later.

Alex's eyes went wide and he felt his arousal flushing his body as he stared at the casual oral sex happening in front of him. A moment later, Anthony grabbed Alex's cock through the shorts, squeezing it and grinding it firmly and rhythmically against his clit. The sudden contact made Alex gasp and he was immediately painfully aware of how turned on he was.

"You like the show, boy?" Anthony whispered hotly in Alex's ear. "You seem like you need Daddy's cock in you, slut."

"Y-Yes," Alex moaned and gasped, squirming in Anthony's lap. He had never been turned on like this before. "Please fuck me, Daddy."

"Anthony growled in Alex's ear at the proclamation, his hands running over Alex's flat chest and tummy. "Get your butt out of those shorts then."

Alex all but leapt out of Anthony's lap, hands desperately grasping at the skimpy shorts' buckles. He awkwardly got them undone and shimmied out of them, keeping the briefs on. Daddy hadn't told him to remove them, and he liked the feeling of his first cock against his pubic mound and inner thighs. Alex turned around as he stepped out of the abandoned shorts. The Mistress catcalled him and he felt his heart flutter as he saw that Anthony had undone his pants and was slowly stroking his hard cock, looking up at him smugly. Anthony was hung, eight or nine inches of beautiful cock pointing up at him, his hand stroking it slowly.

"Look at this slut, can't keep his eyes off me," Anthony laughed teasingly, his smile causing a new flood of arousal in Alex.

"Bella's an incorrigible little skank too. We sure have an eye for them, huh?" the Mistress chimed in, her voice slightly heavier and breathy for Bella's oral attentions.

"Uh-huh," Anthony replied, gesturing with his head to the empty seats of the couch. "Bend over the arm of the couch for your Daddy, boy. Ass up." Alex scrambled onto all fours on the couch, pointing his ass at Anthony. Several long moments passed with only the gentle noises of the Mistress' breathing, Bella's licking, and the rhythmic movements of Anthony's hand on his dick. Then. the back of Alex's underwear was pulled aside, revealing his butthole to his Daddy's gaze. There was a soft rasping noise as his Daddy opened the cap of a bottle of something, and then some lube was poured into his crack. Daddy's fingers came into contact with Alex's asshole, pressing, massaging, probing. Alex moaned and whined at the teasing pressure, aching to feel the penetration, longing to be claimed by this gorgeous man.

Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers
12