The Alien Queen

Story Info
A man is transformed and re-born as an alien in captivity...
8.3k words
11.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Aaron groaned. He'd never been so tired before, though he didn't think he'd ever worked so hard before. He had been studying and, well, had to supplement his studies with some extra work, just to keep going. He'd never thought that life had been that hard as a kid, but, well, things had changed in that regard.

He'd had time, only a bit, to read up on a new leak for the Aliens Vs Predator world that was being developed in the next movie -- going even more into the backstory? Loving it! He couldn't get enough of it, quite frankly, though there wasn't enough time, seemingly, in his days for everything that he wanted to do.

That was okay too. There would always be another day.

He fell asleep so swiftly that it was like falling into a black hole, a drop into his own bed that went on and on and on, and then just kept going. He breathed as slowly and as deeply and as evenly as he could, though he was gone, out for the count.

And there would never again be a day like that one for him, not ever again.

Dimly, he was aware of movement around him, a flash of white light edged with blue -- and then darkness again. The kind of darkness that enveloped him totally and, if Aaron had been in his right mind, would have made him wonder if something terrible had happened.

Pressure around him, comforting pressure. There was something there, but he couldn't move, didn't need to move. Sleeping, he settled, unaware of his body, the leathery nature of the object he was within lulling him.

It wasn't time to wake yet.

He didn't know that he was inside a Xenomorph egg. Aaron did not need to, not as the research lab operated around him, the egg settled within its containment. The facility was situated on one of three moons that orbited a gas giant, lush with life, all in a way that might have been familiar to him -- at least in the realm of astronomy, of course. But he hadn't gotten all that much into that as other human adult commitments had taken up his time and put pressure on his time.

He would have nothing but time soon. Yet other obligations would rise.

The Weyland-Yutani research base was top secret, though that did not mean that test subjects could not be brought out to the moon, of course. A scientist with a rough beard, in need of a trim, stepped back with pursed lips as the human test subject was brought in. He gave them a wide berth, them and the armed guards, everyone ensuring that the subject was as contained as the aliens that they were experimenting on up there too.

"You're late," he snapped, shooting a pointed glance at the wall, where the clock had hung but, now, there was only a dark circle where the man-made lighting had not bleached it lighter. "Set it there, set it there, quickly now!"

The human panted heavily, a male in his thirties, but he did not appear to be with his senses. His hair clung to his head, thick with grease, and his head lolled forward. Most likely drugged. The scientist frowned. That was always the case, when no one wanted to come there willingly, even if they did not know what experiments were going to be placed on them.

The guards shifted, the human strapped to a full-body board, his body easily accessible, clothes fresh and clean despite the state of him. That was something at least, though the guards kept a wary eye on him, the Weyland-Yutani commandos more than clear about the threats that the research station gave rise to and, also, that others could make on it. Clad in full-body armour with a backpack strapped tight and a full-face helmet, they were prepared for anything.

The egg shifted, a glossy, black monstrosity with an uneven surface set on a pedestal, kept in place with a force field barrier. It could not be sealed away in a tube, no, not like the unviable eggs. The scientist smiled, stepping closer -- but not so close that he could be taken to be the target, making sure that there was a clear line between the egg and the human test subject. No, that was a mistake made by those younger than him, and the interns. Some of the less intelligent ones did not last long up there on their research station.

The egg sensed a healthy host, activating, trembling as if the exterior itself was alive. But that was not the case, no, not even as it released enzymes into the surrounding fluid within the egg, cradling the royal facehugger within. The facehugger shifted, wriggling lightly, life coming to its limbs, stimulated by the enzymes, the temperature change of the fluid within that had kept it in the ultimate safe space for so long already.

Yet, even for a facehugger, the time to hatch had to come sooner or later. Its long, webbed legs twitched, moving back and forth as if it was testing the limits of its body, tail wriggling back and forth, however clumsily. Though it would not need to do much to fulfil its role in life...

The scientist took a breath and stepped back, even as the human test subject's head jerked up, eyes wide, as if the horror of what was about to happen had finally hit them. Their mouth opened and closed, yet they were powerless to do anything as the egg pulsated, the fleshy petals opening as if it was a flower, peeling away from each other in a slurp of pressure being released. The membranes were exposed, riddled with white veins, the petals falling back to expose the parasite within.

The facehugger was no normal one -- which was why that egg was special, even though it was a risky endeavour indeed to set one on a human subject while staying in the same room. The guards did not understand what was going on there, but the scientist did, his jaw clenched even as his eyes lit up with the discovery, watching avidly as the huge facehugger, far larger than normal, emerged, questing back and forth blindly. Black with webbed legs, it was perfect, spikes lining its back. That must have helped it tear through the membrane.

Aaron, within the larva egg that the facehugger carried, knew nothing. The true horror was for the human that the facehugger was due to meet.

The royal facehugger carried its precious cargo tenderly, within its body. It knew little of its purpose, other than to lay, searching for a host, tasting the air with receptors much like a serpent. All Aaron, in a dream-like state, was aware of was a soft sensation around him, as if he was being held, safe and warm and secure.

The host's scream cut through the air, a strangled cry, as the facehugger climbed up to the top of the egg, squealing, a high-pitched, nail-biting sound. It was designed to instil fear, though the human's instinct to fight and free themselves had come far, far too late as it lunged, suctioning straight onto the human's face. As much as they thrashed and fought, there was nothing they could do, the facehugger curling its tail tightly around its neck as its proboscis emerged.

No one could truly tell the horror that the host went through while the egg was being planted, the proboscis sliding from the facehugger's belly into the human to begin the process, but those observing knew that their struggles would soon subside. They were only a body, after all, something for the egg and embryo within to be planted into, no more than that.

The facehugger squeezed the host's face tightly, as if it delighted in the moment, though it had no sense of its purpose or self in that way, no. Its black skin gleamed as its air sacs inflated and deflated, keeping the host alive, doing what it had been hatched to do. It fed the host oxygen, though nutrients would not be required for the length of time that the facehugger would be clamped onto them.

At least they would have some use, in the end. The human, that was, not the facehugger.

Aaron had no knowledge of such, dreaming, feeling as if he was being pulled, softly, through a silken tunnel. Everything was light, everything was easy, and he had the impression of smiling faintly. It was not a place that he wanted to leave, not as he floated.

And then there was a squeeze, an increase of pressure, although it was not unpleasant. No, nothing there was unpleasant.

Yet he could see, a void around him, lightness making his body, though he could not see it, feel as if it could drift away into space itself. Right there, before him, was the alien queen, the long, strong dome of her skull extending back from her face, hunched down over the ground, her claws digging into the rock. Her jaws parted as if in a smile, a pile of alien eggs, a softer grey and brown colour, around her.

Aaron breathed easily. She was laying. How wonderful.

The alien queen extended a hand to him, touching his body with the tip of her claw.

Aaron woke.

But he was not where he was supposed to be. Everything was dark around him and he was slow and groggy, as if he was awakening from a deep sleep, or even like that one time he had gone up on stage, at a party, to be hypnotised. Yes, it was strange, very strange, like being tranced.

He didn't understand, squirming, his heart beating harder and louder, drumming in his ears.

No, it wasn't right. His body trembled, aching through, an urge like no other shooting through him. No, no, no -- he wasn't in his room! Everything was dark! Out -- out! He had to get out, had to escape.

He couldn't feel his hands, so he bit and tore, his body doing the work for him while the horror of his mind pulled back, instinct taking over. And yet none of it was like any instinct that Aaron was at all familiar with so far in his life, grunting and panting, twisting, though something heavy and metallic flooded his mouth.

He didn't realise that was blood. But Aaron did not have to know that to make his escape, ripping through something soft, his teeth suddenly sharper, digging in, easily burrowing through whatever the substance was that he was forcing his aggravated body through.

There was heat around him, the kind of heat that he didn't want to leave. He recognised screaming, but it wasn't coming from him, though there felt as if there was the ability to shriek in his throat still. That was good, he thought. He still could call out for help, when he was out, yes, he would need help.

Something crunched in his jaws and he forced himself not to think about it, bursting through soft heat, fluid pouring around him. The screaming intensified as he burst into the light, chewing and tearing, trying to bring his hands up...

Only, his hands weren't there anymore. But he had been able to move, his jaws parting in an ungodly shriek. Trying to call out for help, he thrashed back and forth with bright light surrounding him -- but it was too bright! No! He wanted to go back, back inside, back to where it was dark and warm and safe.

The human host twisted, jerking, their body in death throes. No one survived a chest burster, after all, and the egg being implanted successfully was all that the victim had needed. The facehugger muted some of their screams, but the two of them had already taken due note of their purpose in life, the man's chest gushing blood with the worm-like chest burster writhing back and forth, jaws gnashing. With broken ribs sticking up jaggedly and soft tissue ripped through as if it was sandpaper, all there was left was for the human to bleed out, their body in shock, unconscious. Really, it was the better end for them.

Aaron reeled from it. There was blood -- yes! He could see, but he no longer wanted to see, not as blood and guts and human tissue dripped from his body as if he was shedding it like a second skin. No, it had to be a dream, a terrible dream, even as he turned back and forth, shrieking, a high-pitched squeal tearing from him. Was that his voice? No! No, it couldn't be, it really couldn't!

His body felt slick, almost slimy, though that was merely from the body that he had burst out of, a larva, nothing more than something that was due to grow. Yet Aaron could not know that, his need to escape having been fulfilled, though there was no guilt in him for the human that he had burst out of. Horror, yes, revulsion, yes. Guilt, no. It didn't belong there, not in him, not as he gave one last final push and shot into the air, bursting free in a spray of red blood, the human sagging behind him.

Plop!

He hadn't expected that, though Aaron didn't know what to expect anymore, squealing as he thrashed and twisted, trying to make sense of his new body. No arms! No legs! He had to be dreaming, had to be in a horror film, had to have something horrible be happening to him! His thoughts lunged through the forefront of his mind, one after the other, broken and disjointed, yet no one in a similar situation would have at all been able to do anything different, not to think with any more clarity.

All he was aware of was the coolness of the glass, his vision clear and yet sensation took most of the precedence. The taste in his mouth... That was something Aaron would do his best not to think about, surprising even himself as adrenaline flowed through him, biting at the glass. All his teeth did, however, was glance off the perfectly smooth surface, frustrating him further, leaving him with no focus at all to quell his madly racing thoughts.

He pushed desperately up against the side of the glass container, but the lid was already on it. He didn't have enough strength in his body to get out, trapped on display, every side clear.

No...

But, yes. There was no denying it, the horror scene behind him, the human chest cavity that he had burst from. He knew it intrinsically, from all the films he had watched and all the games he had played, but, well...sometimes it took a little more than that for a mind to honestly accept what had happened.

This is a nightmare. I'm going to wake up soon.

The thought might have been clear, but that did not make it true. Not as he looked around, his stomach twisting, body curling, writhing back and forth and trying to curl around himself, as if that would protect him from his surroundings. Or was he the one that others needed to be protecting from if he, if he...

If I'm a chest burster...

His eyesight was surprisingly good -- yet Aaron clung to the thought that that was only because it was a dream, yes, because that was the only thing that could possibly make sense. Maybe he had to stop watching so much horror, maybe that would fix things, though he didn't think at all that he would be watching anything near as much in the future.

He didn't know that that kind of future had been taken away from him.

The dead royal facehugger lay on a metal table, the scientist standing back, making a note on a clipboard.

"Fascinating..."

His voice could be heard dimly through the glass and Aaron squealed again, horrified by his own voice. Help! He had to help him!

But the scientist had no intention of helping him.

He was taken to a private room for study, sealed away in a clear container that changed as he grew. Slowly, but surely, he had to grow, larger and larger, his skin changing to black over time. Arms appeared, short and yet still functional, relieved to have legs.

And yet...no one treated him as if he was human, as if he was Aaron. He had no sense or concept of time passing, always kept under an artificial light, even as he grew. An exoskeleton grew, his defining feature, his head bumping against the container multiple times before he was transferred to a larger one, again and again. It might have been stranger to grow a tail if the larva form was not perfectly designed for growing a tail already, his spine extending out and out as he learned to stand and walk.

At first, the weight of his head pulled him down and off-balance, as if it was going to be hard to walk. Although Aaron could move his legs, it was still not at all easy to walk or to move, kept in as tight, close confines as he was. His toes, if they could be called that, developed, tipped with sharp, ruthless claws, though they scraped and pulled at the base of his container, leaving deep gouges.

He didn't know what material that was, but he didn't have to either. It was not for him to know.

He was not human. He was not an alien. But he was alien. He didn't know how to put it into words, not as time passed, not as he grew into his full form, his final form, jagged, sharp teeth lining terrifying jaws.

Fully grown, she knew that she was not male. Aaron was not who she was anymore, not as she parted her jaws, tasting the air. Not a human...but an alien queen.

The alien queen.

At her full height, she topped out at twenty-four feet tall -- which she knew because of the scientists that milled around her containment chamber, always making notes, always making records. She grunted and hissed, her exoskeleton complete, protecting her body, though there was a skeletal quality to it, showing the vertebrae on her long, deadly tail. It was tipped with a sharp point, like a dagger or a spearhead, and she'd tested it on the container that she was trapped in, time after time again, though not a single attempt had brought her any freedom.

She didn't even really know if she was seeking freedom. Only that she had to do something other than turning around, her tail swinging around her, forced to curl due to the tight confines of the container. She couldn't just stay there.

She was so big though, even muscular despite her smaller arms, which came out more to the sides of her body. She placed a black, clawed hand

The most dominating feature of her, however, was her head, the huge exoskeleton forming a sort of hood back from her head, though it did not round down in a dome. No, if anything, it was a crown, though Aaron knew too that aliens did not have crowns, not like that. They did not need a monarchy.

She strained against the interior of the container as if she was trying to break it, though could not spread her arms to their full extent. And yet the alien queen was still acutely aware of the power and the muscle there, the strength they had not truly allowed out yet.

If she had still just been Aaron, she would have thought it was cool. Even in her confinement, she still thought it was perfect, leaving her attractive, powerful, muscular, everything that she had been attracted to before. She had become the image that she had considered to be perfection.

Before. In the present, she was strong, she was powerful, yet had not had the ability and freedom to truly express herself and the new limits of her body. She wasn't even sure if those limits came into play anymore -- and she wanted to find out.

Food. Hive.

There were thoughts there, though the part of her that had been Aaron had become dulled, allowing other thoughts to take the place of those. They were better there, better like that. She was self-aware, of course, frustrated with her confinement, though there were still some things that she could do in the container, which was large enough, by that point, for her to walk two full strides to the left and then another two full strides back again, but no more than that.

Her jaws parted, opening wider and wider, all to reveal her inner jaws, how they pressed out, opening and closing, testing her own strength. Saliva coated them, though it did not drip -- not to start with, at least. That was something that changed with her as she grew, as if there was too much there for her mouth to contain, coating her teeth, drooling, dripping, forming long ropes between her upper and lower jaws as if it was an ever-present part of her anatomy.