The All Girl Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Carly lay back on the king-sized bed, spreading their legs and brazenly showing off their freshly shaved pussies. Their tight pussy lips were slightly parted, letting Amy and Chelsea see the luscious inner pinkness, all dewy wet, swollen with excitement. The sight of their bare, smooth-shaven pubes made Chelsea and Tina hot. They wanted to fuck those sweet little cunts, and make them scream with pleasure.

Amy said, "When we were downstairs, and we broke your hymen, we were using 7-inch dildos. Now, we want to fuck you again, but this time, we'll be using our own personal 10-inch dildos. Think you can handle being power fucked by our 10-inch dildos, would you like to try it?"

Carly and Tina eagerly agreed. Amy smiled as Chelsea went over to the dresser, and pulled out 2 big dildos and harnesses. She helped Chelsea strap on her dildo, and Chelsea helped Amy strap on hers. Amy and Chelsea were fired up and wanted to power fuck them and make them explode.

Everyone they had initiated into the group, had been hot and horny, ready to get their hot and horny cunts power fucked. And each one had been brought to a shuddering, roaring climax by Amy and Chelsea's 10-inch pussy splitters. Carly and Tina gazed at the big dildos with awe. They looked so BIG! Chelsea had on a baby blue 10 inches, and Amy sported a coral pink 10 inches. Amy and Chelsea grinned at each other, and then at Tina and Carly. Tina and Carly could feel their juices start to churn, their pussies heating up.

"Tina, Carly, on your hands and knees, we're going to take you doggy style," Chelsea said, "You'll love it!"

Tina and Carly quickly got into position. Having their asses cocked up to the stiff dildos that were going to fuck them made their pussies ache with desire, eagerly awaiting the stuffing they would soon feel, inviting Chelsea and Amy to fuck them hard. Getting into position, Chelsea nudged the head of her dildo against Tina's pussy, while Amy did the same with Carly.

They both thrust forward slowly, burying the stiff dildos in, pushing the entire 10 inches in, right up to the hilt. Tina and Carly howled with pleasure, as they felt the walls of their cunts being stretched open, as the full 10 inches slid up their quivering holes. Gripping their partner's hips tightly, Chelsea and Amy started a slow steady rhythm, sliding into them over and over. Soon, with Tina and Carly urging them on, Chelsea and Amy were in a faster rhythm, power fucking Carly and Tina with long, hard strokes. Amy and Chelsea rode them hard, pumping the stiff hard dildos into them over and over, reaming out their steamy fuck-holes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!", Tina gasped, "Yes, fuck me, it feels so good! Ride me HARD! Make me cum!"

"Yes, give it to me!", cried Carly, "Let me have it! Fuck me!"

Hearing Tina and Carly urging them on, fired Amy and Chelsea up, and they rode deep inside their burning cunts, giving Carly and Tina the fucking of a lifetime. Tina and Carly were grunting with pleasure, as their burning pussies were split open, over and over. Amy and Chelsea reached around, their nimble fingers stroking at their partner's clits, they urged the girls on with nasty, erotic talk.

"Come on, you little bitch", Chelsea growled at Tina, "Cum for me, I know you're just a dildo-hungry slut, that needs her horny cunt fucked hard, day and night! Feel that hard stiffness fucking you, giving a horny little slut like you just what she needs, cum all over my cock, cum you little bitch, CUM!"

"OK you little whore", Amy growled at Carly, "Feel my cock fucking your horny little cunt, you're a cock hungry slut, right? I'll give you what you need, a cock that will never go soft! Take it you little bitch, cum for me, cum hard like the good little slut you are!"

Carly was seeing stars, as her pussy started to spasm crazily, getting set to explode. Tina was almost delirious with pleasure. Her pussy started to spasm crazily, and Tina and Carly exploded, howling with pleasure, their pussies spasming and wrenching wildly as their orgasms exploded inside of them.

Chelsea and Amy withdrew, tossed their dildos aside, and fired up, were all over Carly and Tina, intertwined on the bed, their bodies writhing ecstatically against each other. Hands caressing breasts and asses, mouths kissing at hot skin, tongues licking at delicate inner flesh until more shrieks of orgasmic ecstasy bounced off the walls, They formed a perfect square of lust, Chelsea licking Tina's burning pussy, Tina's hot mouth licking wildly at Amy's hot, steamy pussy, Amy licking at Carly's hungry pussy, and Carly licking at Chelsea burning pussy.

After they had all exploded in another massive orgasm, Amy and Chelsea took out 2 new strap-on dildos and fastened these around Tina and Carly's waist. Tina admired her 7-inch fire engine red strap-on, while Carly admired her 7-inch midnight blue strap-on.

"Tina and Carly, welcome, you are now officially members!" Chelsea said, "These are your dildos, and you can join in the fun at our next lesbian love party! And, how would you like to break in your new strap-ons? We would be honored to be your first fucks!"

Chelsea grinned, as she and Amy lay back, spreading their pussies open, letting Tina and Carly see their pink inviting clefts, glistening with juices, horny and hot, wanting to be fucked.

Very soon, Chelsea and Amy were grunting passionately, as Tina and Carly's thick dildos rode deep within them. Chelsea and Amy loved to be fucked as much as they loved to fuck, and the joy and delight that they were experiencing made Tina and Carly fired up, watching each other fucking Amy and Chelsea made them red hot.

"FUCK!", howled Amy, as Tina's dildo plunged into her, "Yeah, give it to me!"

"Yes fuck me!", gasped Chelsea, as Carly rode deep within her, "Let me have it! Fuck!"

Amy and Chelsea could feel their orgasms racing at them, and they screamed with pleasure as it exploded inside them, making their pussies spasm and wrench wildly.

Carly and Tina were burning up, their pussies molten centers of heat. They withdrew, stripped off their dildos, and got back between Amy and Chelsea's legs again. Their clits were aroused, throbbing, aching for release. They pressed their crotches tightly against Chelsea and Tina and started to hump them.

As they moved their hips together, Tina gasped as her throbbing clitoris rubbed against Amy's, and Carly grunted with pleasure as her throbbing nub made contact with Chelsea's clit. Their bodies responded, and a wave of raw sexual energy shot through them and they cried out as they ground their clits together. Amy and Chelsea ran their hands down to Tina and Carly's ass cheeks and held them tightly against their pulsing crotches.

Both Carly and Tina were consumed by the soft bodies under them, the heat of their arousal, Amy and Chelsea's delicious cries of passion, and the intoxicating scent coming from between their legs. They clung to each other, Tina humping Amy, and Carly humping Chelsea, grinding their throbbing clits together. Tina groaned, she could feel her pussy aching, burning with desire. They increased their rhythm, they could feel their orgasms building, and all four girls were making breathless sounds of passion as they swept along toward their climaxes.

Tina was first, she screamed with passion as her pussy exploded, and that pushed Amy to climax, she howled with pleasure as they exploded together, their bodies shuddering and writhing together, soaking the sheets with a flood of their juices, as an orgasm that felt like liquid fire tore through their straining bodies.

Carly was next, she howled with pleasure as she felt her orgasm explode inside her, and that got Chelsea going, she humped hard against Carly's throbbing crotch as she exploded, her orgasm lighting up her body. She could feel her juices gush, as she and Carly also soaked the sheets. Their orgasmic cries filled the room as all four shuddered wildly in ecstasy. After the first massive explosion of passion, their hips jerked in spastic little aftershocks as they continued to rub their throbbing clits together, sending sizzling bolts of pleasure racing through their bodies. Amy and Carly had never cum so intensely in their lives.

They all flopped down in a spent, dazed, and sexually satisfied heap, as their intertwined bodies drifted off to sleep.

The weekend sleepover became a 2-day sex fest. They licked, sucked, and fucked each other, again and again, their bodies shuddering through countless orgasms.

12