The Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this is the part where you yield," Regina breathed.

"Noooo," Juanita moaned.

"Yes, my darling, it's time that you give up. I'll admit, you lasted long and gave me quite a fight, but you're at your limit. You can't even get hard again. As for me, I'll be hard again in another 5 minutes or so."

"I can...still go."

"Enough. Yield to me this very instant. I won't make you my slave, but you will be my lover, and I intend to have you in bed...often." Regina pulled her torso up and off of Juanita. "Oh, you're so wonderful. You're going to give me lots of wonderful children. Maybe tomorrow we can...Ah!"

Regina appeared to be in some discomfort. She looked down where her penis was still inside of Juanita and tried to pull away from her, but to no avail. Alex and Patty looked at each other with shock and then turned back to the pair of futa.

"Shit!" Regina cursed. "I can't pull out! What the hell is going on?"

Juanita looked over her shoulder at Regina and smiled. "Gotcha."

"What are you smiling about? I'm getting hard again. I don't know what you're doing, but in a second, I'm going to fuck the stuffing out of you and OH! Ohhhh, no! Oh, I...I...MMMMPH!"

Regina climaxed, sinking her fingertips in Juanita's sumptuous ass as she did. She panted heavily, reeling from her second orgasm in a row. Again, she tried her best to pull out, but it looked as though Juanita still had a hold on her. The black woman raised her torso on the ground and looked back at Regina with a smug smile. Regina met her gaze with a look of fatigue and irritation.

"Don't look at me like that," Juanita chuckled. "You should be honored; it takes a strong opponent to force me to use my trump card. I call it, 'The Devil's Hole'. Now then, you're going to yield this fight. If you don't then I'm going to make you cum so much that your balls explode."

"I'll never yield," Regina hissed. "It's going to take a lot more that...unh...no...not again!"

Regina cried out aloud, slapping a hand over her eyes as she was forced to have another orgasm. Minutes later, she fell forward, her face looking even more tired, and now a bit worried. Juanita, however, looked very composed, despite having Regina's monster cock still inside of her and having taking loads of her semen.

"Ready to yield?" Juanita asked pleasantly.

"Wait!" Regina pleaded. "Why don't we just call it a draw? Perhaps we can just share Patty? She'd make a good slave to the both of us!"

Alex and Patty tried so hard to grasp the surreal situation unfolding before them. In the months that they had known Regina, she had proven to be strong-willed and uncompromising. Now, here she was, somewhat frightened and trying to negotiate.

"I'm going to give you 5 seconds to admit defeat. Five..."

"Stop! No!"

"Four..."

"Shit!"

"Three..."

"FINE! I YIELD! I YIELD!" Regina cried as she slapped the floor twice to signal her submission. She then fell backwards as Juanita relaxed her vaginal muscles. Regina whimpered as she fell flat on her back, cradling her sore genitals with both hands. Her cock twitched feebly and then began issuing a weak stream of urine onto the floor. Meanwhile, a torrent of semen came coursing out of Juanita's vagina, mingling with Regina's pee to form an even bigger puddle.

Alex and Patty looked at each other and smiled. Patty heaved a sigh and chuckled weakly before resting her head on Alex's shoulder. Alex nuzzled her red hair and laughed as well.

"It's over," he murmured. "It's finally..."

Alex was registering slowly that he was lying somewhere soft, dark, and comfortable. He forced open his heavy eyelids and found himself face-to-face with his sleeping mistress. The sight of the beautiful woman slumbering beside him made him a bit more alert. He sat up and used his hand to cover his yawning mouth. Looking around, he found himself in an interesting situation.

He, Patty, Regina, and Juanita were on top of two large comforters that had been laid on the living room floor. The four of them were covered with various blankets. Alex was between Juanita and Regina, while Patty slept on Juanita's left side.

The clock showed that it was still a few minutes before seven in the morning. Had they all been sleeping for over 12 hours? Part of him wanted to get up and maybe get something to eat, but he didn't want to disturb the women sleeping around him.

His cock twitched at the sight of the naked, slumbering females. He was both surprised and glad that he could even get an erection. He'd lost count of how many times he'd cum yesterday.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

He looked down at his left to see Juanita smiling up at him. She sat up in the makeshift bed and let out a yawn. She beamed at him, not bothered by the fact that he was ogling her naked body.

"Morning," Alex replied.

"Oooh, wow!" Juanita said. "I slept great! How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess. Thanks for...for everything."

"You're looking much better," Regina said to him, sitting up and tossing a lock of hair out of her eyes. "You and Patty were completely spent."

"After the duel, we gave you guys sponge baths in the kitchen," Juanita explained. "Your queen-sized bed was way too small for all of us, so we figured that we'd have a little slumber party out here."

"That was nice of you," Patty said, rolling over and yawning. "I thought I was going to go insane in that kitchen."

"I did warn you two," Juanita said. "Sorry if we woke you up, Patty. You can always go back to bed."

"No, it's fine," the redhead assured her. "I might even get some breakfast started, but I'm never going to look at that kitchen in the same way."

"How about some chocolate chip pancakes and sausage links?" Alex suggested.

"Yippee!" Juanita said. "That sounds yummy! What do you think, Regina?"

"Hmmm, there's only one sausage I want to eat first," Regina said as she reached under the blanket covering Juanita's crotch.

"Ohhhh, you are insatiable!" Juanita moaned.

"Come here, my angel," Regina said, pulling her in for a kiss.

Juanita giggled as she put her mouth to Regina's and let her tongue inside. Alex's body grew hot as he watched to two futanari making out in front of him. His eyes lit up with joy as he watched Juanita grab his dick and start to stroke it.

"Hey!" Regina said, breaking their make-out session. "He's MY slave! It's bad enough that you took Patty from me!"

"Ohhhh, but he's so cute!" Juanita said before hugging Alex. "You want me don't you, Alex?"

"Absolutely," he said without hesitation.

Regina effortlessly pried Alex out of her embrace and then pulled him over so that he was lying on top of her body. She wrapped her arms tightly around Alex's body. He felt great having his face mashed into Regina's huge breasts.

"This man-ass belongs to me," she said, stroking his brown hair. "Although...I might be convinced to let you sample his hole."

Juanita clearly looked intrigued. "Okay. What's the catch?"

"Marry me."

Juanita might not have responded right away, but her loins sure did. Her flesh pole grew to full rigidity upon hearing Regina's unconventional proposal. Patty tore the blanket off of Juanita's body, climbed on her lap and hugged her tightly.

"No way!" Patty said. "Juanita's going to marry me!"

Everyone looked at Patty like she was crazy. The redhead looked defiantly at Regina, clearly ready to fight her. An awkward silence hung in the air.

"Look, everyone calm down," Juanita urged. "I'm not making any marriage plans soon. I think we're all still a bit loopy from the pheromones." She looked down at Patty and said, "I...really care about you, and I still want us to keep seeing each other."

"See?" Patty said to Regina.

"But I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't attracted to Regina. I've met about eight Alphas in my life, and none of them come close to her."

"Of course not," Regina said, sitting up with Alex still clutched to her body. "Juanita, I need you. Be my wife and keep Patty as your slave. After all of that cum you put inside of me yesterday, I think it's fairly certain that I'm pregnant with your child."

"I took some birth control before our fight," Juanita confessed. "But there's a huge part of me that wants you to knock me up."

"I know this seems fast, but you can't deny that we're made for each other. I'm 43 and I've never had someone like you."

That seemed to stun everyone in the room. "Damn, girl!" Juanita said. "You look great!"

"Thank you," Regina said. "It helps when you take good care of yourself."

"Well...I guess we don't have to be monogamous...right, Patty?"

She looked down to see Patty's head nestled between her breasts. Patty leaned forward and gave her a kiss. Juanita reciprocated and then ran her fingers through her scarlet hair.

"If marrying her means that I still get to be with you, I'm fine with it," Patty said.

Juanita sighed. "You two had better get ready, because I'm going to need a lot of dates before we can talk marriage."

Regina grinned. "Fine with me. Now, why don't you put down the mother of my child so that I can make sure you're pregnant?"

"No way," Patty said to them both. "It's my turn to have some loving."

Not even bothering to ask for permission, she grabbed Juanita's dick and put in inside of her. Juanita's eyes fluttered as she penetrated her pregnant lover. Patty draped her arms around Juanita's shoulders and started to ride her.

"Ohhhh, you two are making me jealous," Regina growled. She looked at Alex and said, "Go put on my favorite outfit so that I can rape your ass, slave."

"Yes, my mistress," Alex said.

Regina let him climb off of her lap and sent him off with a slap on the butt. Alex walked quickly over to the spare bedroom, actually excited to become one with his mistress. While she waited for him to return, she stroked her cock and watched Patty and Juanita making love. Right now, Patty was riding the ebon-haired futanari who was lying flat on her back. Juanita's toes curled as she held Patty's waist.

"Yes," Regina growled. "Ride that big dick, Patty. Oh, you look so beautiful with my child inside of your belly!"

"I love this," Patty moaned. "I love riding futa cock!"

"As soon as you're done," Regina said. "I will be the one to mount your mistress. She'll be joining the pregnancy club very soon, I assure you."

"So good," Juanita moaned. "Oh, I love your pregnant ginger pussy!"

"Ohhhh, I want you both!" Regina cried.

"Mistress, I'm ready."

Everyone turned to see that Alex had come back, but this time, he was somewhat dressed. He was wearing a blond wig with pigtails, white panties with frills, a white bra, and white thigh-high stockings. He squirmed anxiously as he watched them eyeing him in his signature transvestite garb.

"At last," Regina said, stretching her arms out to him. "Come to me, my sweet slave."

Alex sauntered over towards the hungry futa. Already, his dick was staining the inside of his panties with pre-cum. He resumed his place on Regina's lap, allowing her to wrap his arms around his body and press it against her bare skin. Regina hummed as she kissed him deeply.

"I love you, mistress," Alex whispered. "Oh, I love being your sissy ass-slave!"

"Oooh, I never get tired of seeing you this way," Regina cooed as she fidgeted with his fake hair. "You're so beautiful when you're dressed like a girl. Oh, and what is this?"

She reached down and gently grabbed the lump in his panties. Alex let out an aria of ecstasy as she explored the contours of his garment-wrapped penis. She nuzzled his ear as she kept touching his loins.

"I asked you a question, slave: What's this I'm feeling?"

"My dick," Alex whispered.

She used her thumb and index finger to gently pinch his shaft. "It sure is, and what a cute little weenie it is. As a special treat, your mistress is going to suck on your little weenie. Would my slave like that?"

"Yes! I'm so happy, mistress."

"Good, good. Stand up."

Alex obeyed his mistress and stood ready for his gift. Regina grasped his panties and pulled them down, allowing his prick to pop into the open. Regina immediately took him into her mouth and let out a loud moan. He grasped the sides of her head with both hands, trying to keep himself steady as Regina feasted upon his cock. This blowjob was amazing.

"You should savor this, slave," Regina said before sucking on his testicles. "Not many can say that they have known the pleasure of my mouth pussy. What do you think?"

"I love it! I love when you suck on my sissy weenie!"

"Yes," Regina said, stroking his dick. "It's nowhere close to being my size, right?"

"No, mistress! I have a small sissy prick, and you're hung like a stallion."

Regina let out a mirthful laugh. "Well said! I'm glad that you're in love with my futa cock. As long as you worship me, your life will be like heaven."

She then took him back into her mouth. Alex ran his fingers through Regina's lovely brown hair, his mind blank with pleasure beyond imagination. With his eyes closed, all he could focus on was the feel of Regina's mouth and tongue, the sounds of her fellatio, and the sound of Juanita having sex with Patty nearby.

His cock throbbed with a warning. He bit his lip and stamped his foot madly. Regina seemed to sense his end was near. He opened his eyes and locked eyes with her. This big-breasted futanari batted her eyes as she continued to suck him with smiling lips.

"Oh, god!" Alex cried. "I'm gonna cum! MMMMM!"

Alex released a trio of ejaculate into Regina's hungry maw. Regina released his penis from her mouth after he had finished, giving it a parting kiss as she moved her head back. She looked up and him and stuck out her tongue, showing the white goo that she had saved.

"Thank you...mistress." Alex panted.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," Regina said.

She then lay down on her back and beckoned Alex to come to her. He walked over and lay his body on top of hers. He felt no fear when he sensed her large glans pressing against the crack of his ass. With a deep breath, Regina slowly entered him. Alex groaned as he took her shaft all the way to the hilt.

Regina wrapped her arms around Alex, planted her feet on the ground, and slowly began to pump in and out of his anus. Alex looked up to see her face: her eyes were shut, and she was moaning loudly. The carnal delight etched on her face made him shiver with pleasure.

Usually, when they had sex, Regina would dominate him roughly and easily. However, for the first time, it felt like they were lost in each other. This might have been their first time having consensual, tender intercourse. Whether it had been the fatigue from yesterday's duel, or maybe being distracted due to Juanita's presence, she wasn't using her Alpha powers. She didn't need to use it; she was his goddess, his lover, and his world.

He took one of her hard nipples into his mouth, sucking it gently as she continued to mate with his ass. She clutched his head closer to her breast; for half a second, he thought that he was going to be smothered. Alex playfully nibbled on her mammary.

"Yes!" Regina moaned. "Suck my titty, Alex! Bite my nipples while I plow your delicious ass!"

He was about to move on to lavish the same affection on her other breast, but she caught his face and forced it to hers. Regina's tongue entered his mouth and he met it with his. She clutched the back of his head, smashing his face to hers so hard that it was almost painful.

Regina broke their kiss to let out a mighty roar. Alex once again opened his eyes so that he could admire the sight of her drowning in her own lust. Even though his butt was full of 12 inches of futanari dick, he still had the mental faculties needed to admire the beauty of his mistress. Seeing her moaning and wailing with the drool coursing from the corner of her mouth was almost enough to get him hard again. His feeble cock was dribbling leftover cum on her, but she didn't care.

Alex felt his mistress' body become rigid as she ceased her pumping. The two of them climaxed in unison, filling the air with their cries. And while Regina was filling the air with her cries, she was filling Alex's insides with her semen. Alex's poor penis was absolutely spent and had nothing left to give. He was too tired to move, but he was one with Regina, and that was all he needed.

Still dazed, he looked over at Patty and Juanita. Juanita had the pregnant girl on her back and was licking her all over as if she was torn between fucking Patty or eating Patty. Patty looked to be complete ecstasy, squeezing Juanita's giant teats while she was being plowed. He felt a pang of desire for the beautiful brown-skinned futa but knew that he'd never get to taste the sweet delights of her body unless Regina allowed it. But seeing as Juanita had recently expressed interest in bearing his mistress' child, his chances of getting with Juanita had definitely improved.

As Juanita blasted Patty full of her seed, Alex smiled, happy that Patty got to have fun with her girlfriend. He felt Regina's hands travel down to his waist. She gently moved him off of her and crawled over towards Juanita, a hungry look in her eye. Juanita saw her coming from the corner of her eye and responded by immediately getting on her back, spreading her legs, and baring her pussy to Regina. The Caucasian futanari immediately mounted and entered her new lover.

Alex rested on his side as he watched the pair of futa mating. Everything was perfect right now. He was in woman's clothing with futa semen leaking from his ass, Patty was carrying the baby of a futa and had another futa's sperm in her pussy, and Juanita would soon be pregnant by Regina. Maybe, when he was able to stand, he'd get to have a go with either of these women. First, he'd need some pancakes.

The End.

12