The Alpha Who Made Me a Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet Chad and he begins my journey down the rabbit hole.
1.2k words
4.42
58.5k
57
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HB77
HB77
39 Followers

So there I was again on all fours in his bed. My peach coloured thong panties pulled to the side, and my daddy behind me with one hand on my hip and the other Gripped onto the back of my red corset. Chad relentlessly filling my ass pussy with his gorgeous rock hard 8" as I moaned "oh daddy, oh daddy don't ever stop fucking me, I love you" over and over in my most submissive feminine girlish voice. (Which apparently was very loud as we'd received a few complaints from the neighbours about turning down the volume on our love making) It usually ended after he'd jackhammer my prostate into orgasm and we'd collapse into each other arms. But usually not until he'd first spin me around to wrap my lipstick covered lips around his cock to swallow jet after jet of his orgasm down my eager throat as I stared up at his beautiful face.

This is how my life went now. Multiple times a week dressing up in skirts, stockings, heels and all kinds of the sexiest lingerie I could find. All added to my wig collection and my newly found makeup skills. As our arrangement matured, daddy never allowed me out of my growing collection of panties, bras and dresses when we were together. And I spent those nights servicing my stud boyfriend with my mouth and my ass every chance I got. An ass which at this point I happily let him totally own.

Just a regular little sissy fem boy in love with her man.

But how did I get here? How did my life irrevocably change so drastically? A few months earlier I Was a straight guy that had always had my fair share of girls. I enjoyed sex and was good at it. But I guess they never worked out cause something was missing..? Why did I always get tired of fucking my girlfriends? And it wasn't until I met chad that I found out what that something missing was ... Truthfully, I always had some gay fantasies, but they never actually felt real out in the world. So I always just thought it was just a weird fetish. I was attracted to women. I wasnt feminine in any way, and had many very macho type traits. I generally still do in fact. No one knows me like Chad does. But after the first evening I met Him, and through his guidance over time, my full blown sissy fem side has come out and I'm completely a woman for him when we're alone together.

Now back to how my journey started. It was just a typical day studying at university on the computer when a guy sat down in the next cubicle and struck up a conversation. Nothing weird, just small talk so I obliged. He was clearly handsome, but I didn't let these things really sink in. I wasnt actually gay! He was cool and I was kinda stuck on ideas for my paper anyway.

After talking for awhile and getting along well with a ton of classes and academia in common, we went out for a smoke and continued chatting. He asked if I was down to grab a beer at his dorm on campus and I seriously didn't think anything of it. After studying forever and needing a break I was down. Free beers? Hell yeah!

As we hung out and continued drinking heavily, Chad seemed to be moving closer and closer, but when I think about it now, I didn't really notice. His dorm was so small and I was pretty wasted. After a few hours of talking and drinking and some strange signals I may have missed due to

Intoxication, we were chilling on his bed and he leaned in and kissed me. It shocked me at first but I was drunk so it was easy to accept it without any deep thoughts. It all happened so fast. I had never kissed a guy before but he just took control and made it natural. He probed my mouth with his tongue and I wasn't thinking gay sex, just enjoying kissing this person and melting into his amazing mouth. He climbed on top of me as we made out and he dry fucked me relentlessly as His weight and strength kept me underneath him. It was getting super fucking hot before I could even really come to grips that this was another guy!! But it didn't matter, Our shirts were off and I was totally lost in the moment. Before I knew it we were frantically undoing each other pants and I needed to feel his naked body against mine. As we grinded naked I found myself stroking His fantastic cock in my hand without even thinking and it came totally natural to me. He groaned and called me baby as I stroked him off and kissed his strong chest from underneath him. In hindsight it's funny how quickly we assumed roles as he was the dominant top and I was the bottom. It felt natural for my first time and he guided me into it.

He asked me if I had ever done anything like this before and seemed surprised when I replied no, remarking that i was a "total natural". This made me a little uncomfortable as I realized the fag implication so I made it clear there wasn't gonna be any actual "sex" happening and he didn't object. But any momentary discomfort I may have felt was quickly erased and forgotten as his tongue invaded my mouth again and pressed into me. As he dry fucked me with his rock hard monster cock against my now very feminine clitty cock, he whispered and blew in to my ear how hot I was and that he desperately needed me to take him in my mouth. It was such a huge step but I didn't hesitate for a second. I wanted to please him after my momentary rebuff. I flipped Him over and decided to take a kind of womanly control of the situation. I licked and kissed down his strong manly torso and quickly reached his stiff cock. I grabbed his engorged shaft and stroked and knew what I had to do next. lf I had planned It I probably would've wanted my first blowjob to be sensual and slow, But I couldn't help myself. I gobbled it up desperately.

I licked his shaft, kissed the tip and lovingly plunged his my desperate lips onto his cock. I even instinctively sucked gently on his balls for as long as he'd have me, smelling his manly scent. It was all so crazy, I had never done anything like this before and There I was, naked on my knees on this studs bed, bobbing up and down on his cock and loving every second of it. As I looked up lovingly with a mouthful of his cock and saw him enjoying receiving it as much as I did giving, he tensed up and grabbed by head pushing down on it as he filled my mouth with his seed. Glob after glob of his delicious seed shot down my throat as he groaned in ecstasy and I happily swallowed it down. It was weird because while I had leaked some pre cum everywhere, I hadn't actually came myself, but the look on his face after pleasing him was enough. So I curled up beside him naked taking my place as the little spoon with his cum soaked cock resting on my naked ass. As I laid there I realized I would do this many more times in my life. I just didn't know how far down the rabbit hole That Chad would end up taking me ...

HB77
HB77
39 Followers