The Alpha's Rut

Story Info
Claimed by my new alpha.
39.3k words
4.39
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have got to be kidding me!"

I was just coming outside to take a piss when I stumbled across the scene of my own mother, sucking my school's principal's face. It was happening right outside our house on her and my dad's frickin wedding anniversary. I was beyond shocked, I couldn't believe this was really happening right now.

"Kaya?!" My mother looked at me with wide eyes. Clearly she didn't think I would be the one catching her red handed. "It is not what you think!"

"Mom, we just put dad on a flight for his trip to Europe! How fucking could you?!" I yelled, because I felt betrayed and what this even more fucked up was that it just had to be with the principal. Why him?!

Before the woman even stopped me, I stormed off. I didn't go back into the house, I just walked off down the street away from her and away from that house filled with betas. I hated my life.

I lived in Icedale, the town of the Demihumans. It has the world's most highest population of betas and unfortunately for me, I was the only male omega who lived in the town. That did make me gay and that also made my days extra hard at school. I just wanted to graduate so I could get the fuck out of this place. Graduation wasn't that far a way and after what I just witnessed, I finally made up my mind. I was leaving.

My mother and father were married. I wouldn't say they were happily married as I never saw them show each other affection, but to them family meant everything and my mother, the hypocrite just went and stabbed him in the back.

Oh well I wasn't going to let that ruin my evening. I was going to forget about it all soon enough, because I was going out. I was going to the only place where I actually felt calm like I didn't have any problems in my life. It was the Crawford forest, the creepy woods exactly around the northern border of town.

Nobody knew why I liked going there, but truth was that going off into a dangerously dark woods where a lot of bad shit always happened, enticed me and gave me a thrill. At the same time it helped me relax and all my problems to wash away.

Once I made it into the woods I sighed contently. I literally took off my shoes and left them under some tree where I always hid them, because I wanted to feel the cool and damp soil under my feet. I removed my suit jacket and tie as well and then rolled up the sleeves off my shirt. I was only 5'7 tall and this shirt looked a little big on me. I was too much in a hurry to leave the house that I didn't even go back to wear comfortable clothes, but that's okay these clothes could suffice.

There was actually a waterfall a bit further north I always loved going to. The moonlight gave me enough light, so I didn't need to use my phone and soon enough I made it to the waterfall. But when I got there, I wasn't the first one that came tonight.

I stepped down a rock so my feet could dip into the water puddle and then I flinched when I saw someone was standing there, under the waterfall. Another man was there and the moonlight shined so perfectly over his body, I saw his full 7' size. Who was he and what was he doing out here?

I didn't see his face, but he was naked which I could tell even with his lower half in the water. His arms were spread out letting the water droplets rain over his frame of perfect masculinity that looked like something out of a Greek god statue. The water made his grizzly skin look like soft hair lines and he had dark hair which perfectly defined his handsome features. He looked like perfect and I was sitting there gawking at him.

It took me moments to realise that he was somewhat meditating and then I just sat there not sure what to do. I figured he was a beta but he looked so incredibly handsome and his aura was intense, so much that it also intimidated me.

Involuntarily I released my pheromones and then suddenly he moved to look at me, and I whimpered. I fucking whimpered!

I clasped a hand over my mouth, gasping. I couldn't believe I just did that and now the stranger saw me.

His huge frame turned around and he looked at me and then hot wave of pheromones were sent at me. So much it nearly made my head dizzy and it made my cock twitch. I was getting hard just from looking at his body and seeing him look at me.

The calm composure and demeanour he had immediately faded away and suddenly he released heavy growls and huffs. His fists clenching by his sides and his muscles bulking out, with veins rippling furiously under his skin. There was no fucking way someone so powerful could be a beta. Somewhere in the pit of my stomach, I knew exactly what he was.

He was an alpha. THE alpha which I heard many stories about lately. Yea it was one of the reasons my mother felt like locking me up in my room when she found out about my cruising into the forest right after her friends gossiped to her about a man who attacked a couple of hitch hikers and beat them up so badly they were traumatised for life moments after revealing his existence. The funny part was that they weren't physically beaten up, but mentally. Because betas haven't been in the presence of an alpha for so many years, they couldn't handle his dominance and That's when my mother completely went against my cruising into the night.

Right now I didn't know whether I needed to run or not. I as an omega, far weaker than those hikers. I was afraid I was going to die and I didn't want to die because getting buried in this shitty town was the last thing I wanted or needed. But for some reason my body just didn't move.

He came closer and my heart began thumbing in my throat. His body moved so majestically the water around him fiercely made way for him as he came to me. I could feel to heat radiating off his body from where I was sitting and then he stood in front of me. As he came closer, the water level dropped from his waist down to his hips and then further down. What I saw in front of my eyes literally got me drooling~

I gave off a musky and woodsy scent and then my hole started throbbing. His cock was the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life and it was hard as rock, pointing right at my face.

Still he didn't say a word. He just grabbed my head, a fistful of my hair and then he slammed his cock down my throat....

Chapter 2

The grizzly man held my head still as he shoved his whole cock down my throat, all the way down. I had to be honest, I didn't expect him to make such a bold move and now I had his whole length stuffed down my throat. My jaws were hurting and my throat choking, struggling to take such a huge size.

After awhile he pulled it out finally. I coughed as slop and spit was being carried out by his cock, thick straps off it hanging down my mouth. His meat throbbing hungrily and then he slammed it back down my throat. I was gagging too much and tried not to puke. I could I tell him that I never sucked cock, when he constantly kept pumping it down my throat using my throat as a sleeve for his cock.

Eventually he did stop and then he came came down to push his face into my neck, sniffing at my neck. Was he inhaling my scent now?

Right now all I could do was go along with it, especially with how tightly he held my hair. His warm skin brushed over mine and I whimpered again when he grabbed my throat.

Who is this man? What does he want? What is doing to me?

Those were the questions running in my head while I was so tempted to beg him for more. It was like he read my mind and he plunged it down my throat again. This time I gripped his thighs and held onto them as he slammed his cock in and out.

I didn't know if whether this was even real or some dark hidden fantasy spinning in my head. My body reacted weirdly to every move he made on me, and fuck that cock was really starting to beat my throat.

His thrusts turned into hard jabs and his huge bulky head was punching the back of my throat as my saliva spilled out of my mouth all over his cock. He growled again and moved even faster and then he firmly held my head still and shoved his cock all the way down my throat, balls deep in, spilling a hot liquid down my throat.

I swallowed and drank it all up. The taste of this alpha's cum was out of this world and so much of it came out. It was very thick and sticky, and just one swallow of it was enough to leave me full.

When he pulled out, he was still hard and I felt my head pounding already. This was too much, too much for my tiny omega body could take and I could pretty much tell how tiny I was, because his entire frame was shadowing over me. It towered over me and made me feel so small.

"Please..." I gave him a plea. He could at least tell me his name and what it is that he wanted.

I looked into his eyes and it was as if there wasn't a single trace of any logical thinking going on in his head. It was as if he was acting on instinct, a beast going on some lustful rage. He just went and fucked my throat after seeing me once.

I calculated the possibilities of something like this happening on my head and then I came to the only conclusion I could come up with. This lone wolf alpha was also about to go into rut, or maybe he already was in rut. Fuck no, this is definitely not I want to die.

"I-I gotta go!" I said and quickly got up, pulling my feet out the water and yet before I could even travel a meter away, he was already on top of me, pushing me to the ground.

"Hey!" I yelled at him and tried to push him off.

He tore off my shirt and then he touched my skin. At that moment something ignited within me to at I didn't even know was there before he pulled me against his warm chest and left wet kisses all over my neck. I wanted the alpha stop, but I also didn't want to.

I never knew the truth behind the so called rut. As the only omega in my family, my parents told me about it on my sixteenth birthday because that was the exact time I was "evolving", or turning into an adult as some would say. The rut was a curse many years ago and while alphas have been exiled. Those that went in rut became so lusted that they would fuck you to death and that was currently the only thing I feared at the moment, but for some reason I also didn't feel endangered by him. I felt mixed feelings and didn't know what to think or feel. What I did know was what my body was feeling, and what it actually wanted. I wanted the alpha.

My pants also got torn off and my cock sprung free. My precum dripping all over ground before he pulled me and spooned me from behind.

All he did was spit on my hole once and then his 13 incher kissed my entrance. Not that he was going to give me a warning whatsoever, he slammed his cock in.

I screamed to the point where my voice sounded hoarse. The alpha was pounding and drilling my hole like there was no tomorrow.

Every inch of his hard length was stuffed into my ass, bulging out of my guts and pushing the air out of my lungs. His hot breath fanned down my neck as he growled and licked my ear. Letting our deep sounds of satisfaction as he used me like a flesh light feeding my hole to his cock.

I was overwhelmed by the pleasure and could feel my climax building up. My nails dug into his skin and even as I begged him to stop, there was no stopping him and I was about to cum.

My juices then soaked his cock and around the same time I shot my own seeds all over the soil. My whole body jolting and jerking underneath him as he continued to hammer his meat into my hole.

He pulled me closer, his chest slamming against my back. He growled next to my ear and after that the words finally came out. "Mine! You're...Mine!" And then his hips stilled.

He pulled out leaving my whole gaping with lots of gushing out. The alpha wasn't done with me and flipped me again like a rack doll. He laid me on my back before pushed my feet behind my head and sunk his cock back inside me.

And on that night the alpha fucked me till the morning....

Chapter 3

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping. The smell of Oakwood fire burning. My naked back and ass covered by bedsheets and this hot scent lingering around that made my nose twitch.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in this bed, inside a small sized cottage. It smelled a lot like burnt wood and inside there was an actual fireplace to at helped keep it warm. It was still early in the morning as the sun hasn't risen yet, but I was awake. And this felt too real to be a dream.

I looked around the cottage. It was relatively big enough for one to say here. There was a small sized kitchen, the bed, a small table with chairs around it, the fireplace and a single red sofa. This place also looked like it had been standing here for ages, it made me wonder for how long no one in town was aware of it. Hell how did I not see it before since I was wandering into the forest at night, alone more than anyone. Last night I was taken my an alpha in rut and the worst part of it all was that I fucking liked it.

Even as my body felt sore as hell, my dick was twitching. His pheromones were still in the air which meant he had to be close. And that's when heard the loud sound of wood being chopped outside.

I sat up and looked out the window and then I saw him. My cheeks flushed. Last night I couldn't see him clearly because it was dark but now I had full view.

His tall giant of a body moved fiercely as he held the axe in his hands and swung it down, splitting a log into two. Those big muscles rippled and his body moved majestically. It was like staring at a god and holy fuck, those white torn shorts he was wearing weren't even zipped lose at the front. It looked almost as if his cock could jump free just from him chopping wood. Lastly I saw his face, his handsome face. He heard a beard and dark messy hair. He looked like a man who could be in his late thirties or early forties possibly, but so beautiful. I never thought I could call another man beautiful.

He slammed the axe down again and accidentally snapped the handle of the axe leaving the blade stuck into a lock while the stick was still in his hands. He growled in frustration and tossed it aside along with the axe and then he used his bare hands to snap the log into two. He was amazingly strong, just like all the stories said they were. Alphas were considered powerful and godly beast, just using a man's body as their vessel. That was the closest possible way to describe just how amazing they were.

I even slid a hand between my legs and began to stroke myself. A whimper escaped my lips and then he looked at me. I widened my eyes and immediately fell back on the bed. Holy shit.

I waited and waited. I then slowly sat up and went to sneak a peek through the window again, but he wasn't standing there anymore. He was actually on his way to the front door and I quickly moved away from the window again so I could sit down and pretend I was doing. Holding the sheets up to my chest so he wouldn't see my hard-on.

The door then opened and the alpha bowed his head so he could walk inside. Those eyes looked at me and then I finally saw his eyes. The left side one was forest green while the other was ocean blue. I have never met a person with heterozygous eyes and here I was sitting with my mouth hanging open. Surely this guy had to be a god out of some Greek mythology. To think that that guy went into rut and mated me, really made me feel something I never imagined I would feel.

"You're awake," he spoke. His voice deep and rough. "How are you feeling?" He came inside and tossed another long into the fire.

I was a bit surprised to hear him speak or ask me that. Last night he definitely didn't hold back and now I wasn't going to walk right for the next couple of days. I still needed to say something though but I honestly just felt shy?

He saw a vulnerable side of me and made me feel things I never imagined I'd feel myself and now I didn't know how to process all this.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

I licked my lips because they were dry. "K-Kaya..."

"Okay Kaya. Do you live around town?"

"Yes..."

I was starting to talk. Now that was starting off somewhere.

"My name's Wolfe." He gave me his name and sighed. "Last night I know that something horrible happened. For the last couple of decades I lived here and usually around this season I slip into a rut and I have to force myself to stay away from the town. But recently a scent filled the area and what bothered me about this scent is that it was an omega scent. Every night I caught this scent and kept asking myself why it always appeared here. And then I finally saw it was you. After you saw you next to the pond everything went blank. I aided you and treated you as quickly as possible when you were still alive and breathing. I am terribly sorry you had to go through that."

I blinked my eyes and then looked at him. Wolfe was his name and he was apologising for mating, no, raping me. But it didn't feel like rape to me even though he forced himself on me. I fucking loved it, but how do I say that out loud to a stranger?

Guilt was drawn all over his face and genuinely felt awful for what he did. I didn't blame him because from what I've heard, no alpha has control over their rut. He lived here alone all his life and must've gone through this everyday all alone. I felt for him.

Even now he was keeping his distance. His scent still gave lots signals proving that he was still in this rut. I mean he didn't even bother to zip up his pants and part of his dick was sticking out looking all veiny as if it was hungry for more.

"I forgive you." I said.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "You do?"

"Yea it's not your fault it happened!" I said and shrugged. "And I promise I won't tell anyone..." Because I fucking loved it.

I expected him to at least sound relieved about it but I was wrong. He still had that sad puppy look on his face and I didn't how to make him feel better. I mean I just met this guy why the duck would I care about making him feel better. Good thing I wasn't in heat or I would pregnant by now and I surely wouldn't be getting out of this shitty town of that happened. I also never went into heat so part of me didn't understand what he was going through.

The heat is basically a term for the "omegas rut" and the only time us omegas are fertile to reproduce. I was the only omega in town and luckily I didn't have to deal with the heat cycle yet. Hopefully I won't.

"We're cool!" I said as if I was giving him reassurance. I then checked the window and saw the sun was already rising.

Fuck! I had an AP biology class in the morning and I'm writing a test!

"I have to go!" I said and tried getting up only to wince in pain followed by a whimper.

Hearing me whimper, Wolfe rushed to me to check that I was okay. "You shouldn't move too much." He said. "I'll be outside chopping more wood. I also made some stew so you can eat when you wake up. I insist you wait till later and then you can leave."

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a bother."

"You're not." He said his voice firm as if what I just said did anger him.

I smiled half heartedly and agreed to wait till most of the pain subsided. I had the stew he made which tasted really good and then when I did gather most of my strength I was finally ready to leave.

My clothes were torn up but he did give me something to wear. An oversized shirt and some boxers of his. He walked me back to the town border where I went to fetch my suit jacket and shoes, and by the time I turned around he was gone.

I wanted to ask if I could see him again maybe when the rut was over but I guess not. Anyway I better head home or I'll be late for class!

Chapter 4

The moment I stepped into my high school I felt different. Everything just felt so different, it was as though I was floating in the atmosphere and just felt really good about myself for no reason at all. I felt confident even though my whole life I was the only male omega.