The Altar of Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selvenna lifted her mouth from Aranthir's cock to smile at her friend, who turned away again. Amusement plain on her face, Selvenna reached down and splashed a handful of water on Raenia, who leapt up from her seat in shock. Eyes wide and her mouth open, the redheaded woman gasped at her friend, who greeted her with only an unrepentant smile.

"Since you're all wet, might as well come in," she giggled, then oooed as Janguld slammed his cock into her again. Selvenna craned her head back and closed her eyes. "Nystra's Tits, your cock feels so good inside me..."

"Gods, I'm about to come," Janguld gasped in reply.

"Not yet!" she protested. She shoved him out of her and stood up, Aranthir's cock still in hand. "Control yourself, Janguld. Let's go on land, it's cold in here." With one hand on each of their cocks, she led them to the shore, brushing past Raenia to stand beside her flat rock.

"Lay yourself down," Selvenna commanded Aranthir, and he obeyed with his feet hanging over the edge. She then stepped onto the rock, her naked form standing tall above him in the cold alpine breeze. Her body glistening wetly, her skin standing out in gooseflesh as the breeze flowed over wet skin. Unbothered and unashamed, she slowly lowered her shaven sex onto his cock. He split her soft pink lips with his cock and her brown eyes met his as he slid inside her. Planting her hands on his muscular chest, she leaned in close for a kiss. Her lips were as soft and warm as her purse, and Aranthir grabbed two handfuls of her ass and fucked her slowly. Her sex pulsed around his cock, warm and wet. The warm press of her skin against his in the cold mountain air staved off the chill, and Aranthir clutched her closer.

The moment was interrupted by Janguld, who stepped onto the flat boulder and held his cock out for her. Selvenna rose from Aranthir's lips and took the other cock in hand, stroking it even as her free hand caressed Aranthir's chest. She rode him expertly, her buxom tits bouncing hypnotically even as both men clutched and fondled them. Aranthir pulled himself up to suckle at her breast.

Raenia approached cautiously, her eyes fixed on Selvenna's bouncing breasts and the cock in her mouth. The elder woman slowly sat down on the rock beside Aranthir, entranced by the gyrating motion of her friend's hips and the cocks driving into her with abandon. Selvenna pulled Janguld's cock from her mouth and smiled.

"Would you like a taste?" she teased, holding the cock out for Raenia. Gingerly, the redheaded woman reached up to touch it. Her bared breasts hung over Aranthir's head tantalizingly. Raenia sensed his gaze and looked down into his eyes. She smiled sheepishly even as she stroked Janguld's cock in her hand. Her desires achieved, Selvenna turned her full attention back to Aranthir. She shifted her position, planting her feet on the rock so she could rise higher on his cock, making him penetrate deeper inside her as well as making her breasts bounce even more. Both of these were things that Aranthir greatly appreciated, even when she clasped his hands for support, forcing him to unhand her breasts.

Beside him, Raenia lowered her lips to touch Janguld's cock, soon enough swallowing it entirely in her little mouth. Blue eyes stared up at Janguld, then down at Aranthir, her fair cheeks turning slightly red with embarrassment as she sucked cock topless in the open air. Janguld stroked her red hair, pulling on her ponytail like a horse's reins.

At last, Raenia could stand it no longer and bolted up from the rock. She quickly stripped off her remaining clothes and crawled back onto the rock. She crouched over Aranthir on all fours and kissed him. Her touch was sensuous, and the cold manner she had treated him with since they met in the flophouse melting away like spring snow. Raenia took his head in her hands and kissed him deeply, her deft tongue seducing its way into his mouth to wrestle with his own. He reached up to embrace her, grabbing at her little round breasts as he did.

Janguld hopped down from the rock and set himself behind Raenia. Cock in hand, he gripped her waist and shoved himself inside her. Raenia lifted her head from Aranthir's lips and moaned. She was answered by the loud slap of Janguld's hips against hers, and her whole body shuddered. Her round breasts swayed delightfully on her toned chest, and Aranthir caught one in his hand and squeezed. The woman tightened her grip on his head as Janguld's thrust into her intensified. On the other end, Selvenna rode his cock vigorously, her own hips clapping against his each time she slammed herself down on it.

Aranthir was at a loss for which woman to grab. Raenia's breasts were soft and the perfect size for his hands, but Selvenna's ample bottom beckoned to him as she rode him. He settled for a hand on each, with Raenia's breasts shaking in his hand under Janguld's assault.

He cried out again, and his thrusting slowed.

"Coming already?" Aranthir asked through Raenia's kisses. "You've lost your touch, old man."

"Not all of us are blessed with elder blood," Janguld huffed, his hips slowing to a stop. "Switch the women up, give me a respite."

"You heard the man," Aranthir called. He gently pushed Raenia away, and with Janguld's cock out of her she turned over to sit on the rock. Selvenna dismounted with a pout, and Aranthir laughed as he sat up. "Only for a moment, girl. You'll be full of cock again before you know it."

He rose from the boulder to stand on the rocky ground, uncaring of the harsh edges digging into the bare soles of his feet. Taking Selvenna by the hand, he pulled her closer to the edge to sit beside Raenia.

Raenia lay on her back, hips at the edge of the rock, and settled Selvenna beside her. The women linked their arms, legs raised to expose their shaven sexes. Aranthir and Janguld planted themselves at the edge of the boulder, finding comfortable footing in the broken rocks, and drove their cocks into the waiting purses together. As one, the women's eyes rolled back in their heads and they moaned with ecstasy. Raenia bit her lower lip and moaned at the sight of Aranthir's cock inside her. Their hands clasped together, feet waving with each impact of hips against hips.

"I've never fucked an elf before," Raenia giggled. Neither has that pretty girl Pya with big tits back at the Jovial Juggler, Aranthir thought. He wondered if they could make it back that way, and whether she would still be in a state to bed him once the mercenaries were done with her. He shook off the thought, chastising himself for thinking of a distant wench when he had two eager beauties laid out before him.

Putting the girl from his mind, Aranthir entered Raenia and bent over her as he fucked. He grabbed Raenia by her ankles and set them on his shoulders. To his side, Selvenna's feet waved in the air with each thrust of Janguld's cock. Her calves held against his chest, Raenia gritted her teeth, arms about his shoulders, and begged for more. Aranthir gave it to her in long, hard thrusts, their bodies slammed together in lust. His cock throbbed inside her. Selvenna reached across to grab the base of his cock as it plunged into her friend and then drew back out. The other woman tightened her grip such that Aranthir was sliding his cock from a tight hand to a tight purse and soon could contain himself no more.

He yanked his cock out of Raenia and spurted a rope of cum across her naked chest, falling past her onto Selvenna's chin. Both women squealed in delight, mouths open and tongues out. Raenia licked her lips clean and smacked her lips with satisfaction.

"Want more?" Janguld grunted, and before either could reply he too pulled out and came. His cum ran a line up Selvenna's body and onto her big breasts where it clung stubbornly. He groaned again and came once more, this time spurting a trickle onto her belly. Aranthir, not to be outdone, pinched his cock closed and mounted the rock, aiming his cock into Raenia's mouth. He unleashed himself, shooting a burst of sticky white seed into the back of her throat.

Moaning with delight, she closed her mouth and swallowed before opening again. "All gone!" she crowed. Beside her, clinging to her naked, sticky chest, Selvenna pouted with a disappointed whimper.

"So greedy," she complained, and flicked the other woman's exposed nipple. "Is there more?" she asked the men. Aranthir shook his head but Janguld stubbornly tried to squeeze some last drops from his cock to no avail. Undaunted, Selvenna crawled over her friend to lick Aranthir's cock clean. Her generous bosom brushed across Raenia's mouth and the redheaded woman latched onto a nipple with a pleasure-filled moan that her friend soon joined in. Janguld sat back on his heels and wiped his brow, having worked up quite a sweat even in the alpine chill.

Aranthir stood atop the rock with his fists planted on his hips, looking far down the slopes, past the corpse of the manticore, toward the green foothills below and the storm clouds rolling in. Naked, standing astride two nude women covered in his cum, he felt a world conqueror in the moment.

Between his legs, Raenia looked up at him and laughed. "You may cut quite the figure, but this is not a favorable view."

"Speak for yourself," Selvenna giggled, and raised her head to suck on the tip of his cock again. Aranthir looked down into her brown eyes and sighed with content. Behind him, Janguld bent over and slapped her bare ass. Raenia lay herself back on the rock and stared up at him with clear blue eyes, all traces of her former hostility gone.

They lingered naked on the rock for a time, exchanging kisses and gropes as the cold mountain winds gusted around them. When the cum began to dry, they washed themselves in the pool again, cleaning off the sweat and cum. Aranthir gave Raenia another splash, and she responded in kind. Laughing delightedly, the two Sisters jumped him, trying to haul him down into the icy water, and it was only Janguld's intervention that prevented them from succeeding. Raenia was pulled away, and Aranthir was left to kiss and grope Selvenna again.

At last, they could delay no longer and dressed themselves for the continued climb. Raenia's tunic was nearly dry again, and so she covered her breasts with it again to Janguld and Aranthir's immense disappointment. With a sly smirk at their protests, she shouldered her pack and set off up the mountain at the head of their group. Aranthir fell in behind her, at least able to admire her backside on the climb.

Zyek called an early halt on the mountain with more than an hour before sundown. Sennidor did not think to complain, for the day had been hard and their horses were near to breaking. They camped atop a cliff overlooking the forest below and built a cookfire. The rough ground of the mountain had worn them out faster than expected, and the mercenaries who expected to return to their lives after this were loathe to lose such valuable mounts. On top of it all, Zyek still hoped to carry his stolen toy to the mountain top as well.

Sennidor could only shake his head. The man expected to become a god soon, but was still wasting his time with this pathetic wench he had fucked half to death already. Sennidor could only silently scorn the weak man who let himself be guided by the pleasures of the flesh. Godhood awaited him; women were nothing next to such a goal. True to form, Zyek finished his meal early and took the girl off behind a rock. Sennidor found himself sitting with the mercenaries around the fire, listening to the dilettante grunting and the girl whimpering over the crackle of the fire.

He looked from one scowling mercenary to another, then to the waning sun in the west. The brilliant colors of the sunset reflected off dark clouds, and Sennidor smiled.

"There," he said, pointing west for the mercenaries' benefit. "A storm is coming."

"How soon?" Balegan asked.

"Tomorrow," was Sennidor's reply. "We must make it to the summit before it passes."

"And him?" Durras asked. "When will we be rid of him?"

"Tomorrow," Sennidor whispered. "We'll do it when we break camp, so we don't have to sleep next to a rotting corpse all night."

"There's a perfectly good slope right there," Durras objected. "And it means we won't have to listen to him all night."

"Or waste breakfast on him."

"Aye, we're committed to it. What's the sense in waiting?"

Sennidor had thought to break in the new day with the act, but could not think of a reason to give the others.

"Fine, do it now."

Balegan rose from his seat without another word. Dagger in hand, he stepped over to Zyek with Durras and two others in tow.

"Wait your turn," the nobleman snapped.

"Tired of waiting," Balegan growled. He hauled Zyek off the girl, the man's cock flopping uselessly as it withdrew. He struggled to his feet in the mercenary's grasp, naked in the cold evening air, but seemingly unaware of his own vulnerability.

"Now wait just a damned moment," Zyek growled. "I hired you to take orders, and I order you to--- oof!"

He cut off as Balegan plunged the blade into his chest. Zyek looked up in shock as blood began to flow from the wound. Balegan sneered and shoved him backwards. The nobleman staggered backward and his foot slipped on the edge of the cliff. Clutching the wound in his chest, he looked from Balegan to Sennidor, who merely shrugged and bit off another mouthful of hardtack. Durras stepped forward, standing over the naked girl, and kicked Zyek square in the chest.

With a strangled cry, the nobleman toppled backwards and plummeted off the cliff. As soon as he was gone, Balegan turned to where he had set his things when undressing. He picked up Zyek's sword in its scabbard and smiled. It was a straight, double-edged blade with a gilded hilt inset with emeralds. The senior mercenary whistled as he drew it out. "This is a fine sword," he murmured.

"Oh, ho!" cried Durras. "He hit the ground hard down there. He'll make a good meal for whatever wolf or vulture finds him first."

"I care not," replied Sennidor. "Never speak to me of him again, for far greater things await us."

"Like this?" Durras asked, pulling the girl to her feet. She hung her head, her hands still roped together. She was young and slender, with small breasts and a narrow waist. Her sex was red from overuse, but Sennidor still felt his cock calling to him as he looked upon her. Despite the abuse heaped upon her by these men for the last few days, she was still comely. "You're in charge now, sorcerer, so you get first rights."

He led her around the rock to stand barefoot and naked before him. The girl trembled with fear, a single tear running down her smooth, dirt-stained cheek. I am still a mortal, he thought to himself. It would seem that women still do have power over me. He stood up and pulled her close.

"There you are!" cried Balegan. "You are not so above these things after all. Eat, drink, fuck the little slut to your heart's content. For in the morning, you have some sorcery to work, and we are eagerly awaiting our reward for climbing all the way up this damned mountain."

"In time," Sennidor murmured. He put his arm around the girl and cupped her breast. She whimpered in his grasp, and he felt his cock harden under his robes. One last night as a mortal, he thought to himself. "Very well, men. Crowd around, for when I'm done with this slut, it will be time for you all to take your fill!"

The men cheered as one.

Aranthir held the first watch that night. His companions bedded down together for warmth as the storm clouds rolled in. Aranthir contented himself with sitting by the fire underneath a heavy cloak, sharpening his sword and focusing his mind on the battle to come. Distant thunder disturbed his thoughts, and turning to the west he saw all the lights of the lowlands had disappeared under a mask of rain clouds.

"It's going to be a cold night," Janguld muttered from beside him. Aranthir turned to regard his old friend.

"A cold night before a hot battle."

"Just like old times, eh?" Janguld smiled. Aranthir nodded in return.

"There's something you've been hiding from me."

Janguld winced, then sighed. "You haven't lost your edge." He looked to the two Sisters, both fast asleep, then shook his head.

"It's been a time, I'll tell you. I met this sorcerer there, an exile from the Sable Tower. He wanted this book, one of the thirty-seven volumes of someone or other. I didn't much care. But he hired me to find it, so off I went. I found it here, or there." He waved off in the direction they had come, then sighed again. "The baron had it. So I told him where to find it, collected my money and went looking for the nearest taphouse."

"But something brought you back. It wasn't a coincidence that you led the Sisters to the baron's job."

"Aye, something brought me back. I couldn't stop thinking about the sorcerer, and what he would do with the book. He's an odd one, that sorcerer. He thinks of little else but his book and what to do with it. As you said, he's not likely to become a god, but if he succeeds, I'd hate to live in that world."

"I shouldn't think we have much to worry about," Aranthir replied. He cast his gaze out over the mountain before them, and his eyes alit upon a distant point of light, glowing softly in the darkening night sky.

"There they are," he whispered. Janguld turned to follow his outstretched finger. "That is a campfire. And who else would be on the mountain?"

Janguld considered the distant fire, then the mountain that loomed about them in the darkness. "They're ahead of us," he said at last.

"Aye, they'll probably beat us to the summit."

"Should we strike camp and leave now?"

"We wouldn't make it far in the dark. We'll go on in the morning. Whatever ritual they're planning will take time, and when they're distracted by it is when they'll be most vulnerable."

"You're not concerned by much, are you, Pointy-ears?"

"Not much," Aranthir replied.

"Well then come to bed. We've got two women to lie between, heavy cloaks to shield us from the rain, and some embers in the fire still. Women at night and battle in the morning. Just like old times!"

Aranthir awoke before dawn to a heavy downpour. Their campfire had long ago been doused by the rain, so they ate a quick, cold breakfast before setting out along the trail. The slick rocks made climbing even more arduous and treacherous than it had been before, and they spent all morning struggling to the top. Twice they slipped on loose, wet rocks, saving someone from falling down the mountain only through quick reflexes and a guide rope. Distant thunder boomed and jagged lances of lightning split the sky as the storm intensified.

The rain grew fiercer and the lightning more frequent as they neared the peak. Aranthir slipped in the loose ground again, smashing his knee against the ground. He grimaced in pain as he pulled himself to his feet again.

"Careful, half-elf!" Raenia called over another peal of thunder. "You're our best hope against the sorcerer up there."

Aranthir said nothing, but steadied himself against the rock. Janguld stepped up to his side.

"Are you alright?" he asked. Aranthir nodded.

"This damned mountain will be the death of us."

"Well, at least we won't have to live in a world where that sorcerer is a god." The two of them smiled together and resumed their climb. The mountaintop grew closer and closer in their vision, until at last they pulled themselves over the edge to reach a flat space just below the summit. One last rise of perhaps ten feet separated them from the mountain's peak. Just audible above the driving rain, Aranthir could hear voices from the summit.

"They're here," he called to his friends. They set their packs down at the base of the rise, and Aranthir checked his weapons. The rain made their bows useless, and their firelocks little better. Instead, they drew swords and daggers in preparation for the battle ahead.