The Amazing Randy Hits the Slopes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah..." he said as he rubbed his chin. "I'm not sure. I suppose so," he said beneath an ear-to-ear grin. Then, "Who wants to go first?"

Patty, who was the youngest of the trio said, "I do, but I'm warning you, Michelle, I like to dance real close."

"Patty, you're going to like it even more once you dance with Mike."

The band launched into Harold Melvin's "If You Don't Know Me By Now" and Randy/Mike stood up and extended his hand. Patti, who was wearing a bright red low cut cocktail dress and matching high heels stood to accept his outstretched arm before the two made their way to the center of the dance floor. Patti snuggled into her partner's shoulder and Randy whispered, "Patti, until I snap my fingers to release you, you will obey me completely. I remind you that you will answer every question truthfully; Tomorrow, when you engage in 'girl talk' with Michelle and the others you will believe whatever Michelle tells you. You may discuss the matter with the rest of the girls, but you may not share anything Michelle tells you with anyone else. If you understand, reach up and nibble on my neck just a bit."

Patty looked up and then did as she was instructed. Althea slapped the table, looked at Michelle, smiled, and said, "Lookout girlfriend. Patti's on the prowl!"

"Do I look worried? Mike's a natural charmer. You'll see."

While they danced cheek-to-cheek, Randy probed Patti's mind. As usual, he checked for signs of suppressed anger, depression, or other types of mental illness. There were none. He searched for evidence of a long-term relationship. There was none. He pulled her even closer and whispered, "Patti, you like the idea of having group sex and you're anxious to get a chance to play out your fantasy with the rest of us. Tonight, you may do whatever you like, but tomorrow night you will join us. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Randy/Mike finished the dance with Patty and the two returned to the table. "Well?" asked Michelle.

"He's very sweet and he dances real close."

"What about that neck bite, Patty?" asked Antonia.

"It seemed like the right thing to do at the time."

"What about now, Patty? How's it seem now?" asked Randy, who was sitting between Michelle and the diminutive Playmate-to-be.

Patty leaned over and repeated her nibble. "Yep, it was." She laughed and smiled.

"I'm up next," said Althea. The five sat at the table listening to the band as it worked its way through a couple other fast dance covers until the band began to play "Today," by the Jefferson Airplane. Randy stood up and extended his hand to Althea, who took it and stepped onto the floor. Althea was tall, just shy of six feet, fully as tall as the master hypnotist. She assumed the slow dance position and Randy repeated his hypnotic instructions, including the nibble on the neck.

Fifteen minutes later, Antonia had received her instructions and the party of five hit the dance floor for a couple of fast dances. "One more slow one, Michelle, whispered the master hypnotist, then I think we should head upstairs." Michelle nodded her agreement as the band, who had played an eclectic mix of covers, both fast and slow, throughout the first set announced their intention to take a break after the last song of the set, "While You're on Your Way" by Tim Hardin.

As the lovers held each other closely and swayed to the music, Randy said softly, "Tell me the truth Michelle; do you really want to get together with your girlfriends and me tomorrow night? It might get a little wild."

"Randy, I've never done any more than three at once. I had that one time with Antonia, and I know she liked it and will jump at the chance to repeat it. Althea's a bit of a wild card, but I think she'll come around, maybe with a little hypnotic nudge from you. Patty? Well, you may not believe it, but that little slip of a thing with the freckles can be a very, very naughty girl given the right circumstances. I have no doubt that once we leave, she'll be the first to hook up with some guy. That table will fill up like the guys were playing musical chairs."

"These girls will have their pick of the litter, male or female. For every other guy in the place, you excepted of course, we call the shots. The ladies know what they're doing."

"Tomorrow, the girls and I have already planned to meet at 11 or so for brunch. After that we hit the slopes in the afternoon to help you get better and more confident on your skis, maybe try some more difficult trails by the end of the day. We'll have you night skiing by the time we're done with you. A couple of days skiing with the 'Bunny Patrol' and you'll be good enough to ski eighty percent of the trails... and confidently. The weatherman says that we might get some intermittent snow later on this week. Night skiing while it's snowing is the best. You'll be ready."

Randy and Michelle returned to their table to say "good night" before they made for the door. Randy turned to take one last look at the three beauties and, just as Michelle had predicted, their empty chairs were already occupied by young, good-looking men who were auditioning for the role of "Mr. Right Now."

Upstairs

When Randy and the blonde beauty with the flashing green eyes made it to his small suite they paused before Randy inserted the key. "Randy, I have that feeling again, like I'm walking into danger. I just know that there's a vampire stalking me."

Wordlessly, the hypnotist took Michelle's head in his hands and planted a soft kiss on her lips, lingering until Randy broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck, sucking just enough to indicate that Michelle's intuition might well be right.

"Would that be so bad, Michelle?" asked the hypnotist as he opened the door and offered entrance to the "innocent" dressed in white from head to toe. After pausing for a moment and looking up and down the hallway in a final theatrical gesture, Michelle crossed the threshold into the small suite. Randy kissed her again but did not nibble this time. He closed and locked the door after attaching the "Do Not Disturb" sign over the outside door handle.

"Can I get you something to drink? I'm having scotch, but I could rustle up a little white wine if you'd like."

"Scotch is fine," said Michelle.

The two sat on the couch and, after taking a long sip of her drink, Michelle adjusted her position so she could put her head on Randy's lap.

As she looked up, Randy played absent mindedly with her long blonde tresses, rubbing her shoulder and occasionally sending his fingers all the way to the bottom of the skin just outside her white cashmere V-neck. Michelle's nipples hardened, dimpling the soft wool from underneath even though her lover's hands moved no lower than already-revealed flesh. His fingers barely grazed the small amount of tit which had forced its way through the V-neck as her breasts naturally flattened in the horizontal.

"So tell me, Michelle, what sort of fantasies do bunnies have? Feel free to go into as much detail as you'd like."

"Antonia and I talk a lot. I know that she has a thing for dominant men. When we did the threesome, her boyfriend was very assertive. She dug it; trust me."

"And you, did you dig it?"

"He held me down forcefully while he was fucking me. It was different, I'll say that."

"What about Patty?" Randy asked with a wisp of a smile, momentary but long enough for Michelle to catch.

"Let me think for a second. Patty looks younger than her age and she knows that men fantasize about making it with her because she looks so young even though she's twenty-five. She says that she likes to play along. She even has a gingham dress she likes to wear when she knows her date will enjoy it."

"And Althea?"

"What were you doing out there on the dance floor? I thought that you'd be getting this information using your hypnotic power."

Randy continued to fiddle with Michelle's beautiful hair and said, "I could have, but to be honest I like the way you tell me. It's a little hard to explain, but I don't want to know too much in advance. I really prefer not to rely so much on my power. It's a lot more fun to get little surprises along the way. Now, what about Althea?"

"Althea sees herself as a kind of Nubian princess."

"Which, of course, she is." added Randy.

"I know that she has a 'thing' for me. She's the one that booked us together in the same room. I suspect that she's hoping we can find a way to get it on during the time we're here."

"And you? What do you hope happens?"

"I hope that when we all get together she comes clean and somehow we take it from there. Maybe you can help it along somehow."

"I can arrange that."

"What about you, Randy? What do you have in mind? What do you want?"

"When we first ran into each other, I wanted only to regain some of what we'd found in L.A. We've done that; I feel like that time was only last week so much so that I'm comfortable being honest with you. You already know that I'm just "Mike from Michigan" inside. Mike would not be able to resist an opportunity to spend an evening with three bona fide Playmates and the world's second hottest gardener... and neither can I."

Michelle, I want to fuck all four of you, but, if you don't mind, I'd like to get off in one of your girlfriends. I'm not sure which one yet, but that's my fantasy. Do you mind, Michelle?"

"Will you come inside me tonight?"

"Oh yeah, that's gonna happen."

"Then I'm OK with it. You'll be here for two more nights after tomorrow night. Will you promise me that it will be just us after tomorrow? I dig the 'fun and games' part but, to be honest..."

"Always be honest with me, Michelle."

"... to be honest, I want us to finish this week as lovers, as if we had scheduled to meet here for a tryst all by ourselves. You make me wish that we were more than occasional lovers, Randy. At least that's how I feel right now. You're damned near perfect so far as I can tell. I know that can't really happen. That's why it's a fantasy."

"Sounds wonderful, Michelle. You know I'm a bit of a romantic myself. I love the idea of genuine intimacy. Why don't you leave that part up to me? Better still, we'll both make it happen so that neither of us will ever want to forget our time together this week."

Michelle looked up at the master hypnotist through her brilliant green eyes, smiled, and nodded her head in the affirmative. "That's what I want."

The Beast Revealed

Randy and Michelle had already played-out a vampire scenario when they'd hooked up at the Playboy Mansion. The role play was pretty much standard fare, but Michelle had reacted so strongly to Randy's Dracula that she'd worn her virginal white outfit and had been dropping hints all evening. Michelle's fantasy was deep-seeded, and she clearly wanted a second seduction at the hands of the mesmerizing monster.

All that remained was for the pair to "dial-in" the degree of the encounter's horror. Randy decided to conduct a brief probe of Michelle's thoughts.

Was she up for another trip to Dracula's castle or did she want to encounter Nosferatu under different circumstances? In a few moments, Randy had all the information he needed. "Michelle," he said as he cleared her blonde hair away from her face, "you know, I believe very strongly that kisses can reveal much more than simple affection. Sit up. I want you to kiss me. Before I hypnotize you, I'd like you to tell me yourself what you want by what's in your kiss."

Michelle sat up, twisting to face her lover, her breasts reclaiming their "resting" position, pressing her high nipples against the soft whiteness of her top. She took Randy's head in both hands and drew it to her. Their lips met ever so softly, barely touching each other. Michelle began to drift back downward onto the couch, all the while holding the master hypnotist's lips close, so tantalizingly close, but just grazing each other. Once her head was horizontal on the couch and Randy had shifted his body to accommodate her lead, Randy pressed his lips against hers in earnest. Michelle responded by meeting her lover's pressure exactly, before allowing Randy's continuing pressure to "force" a submissive retreat into the couch pillow. The kiss said it all. They were in sync.

"Randy, I know what you are. I know that you're a vampire, but I can't resist your seduction. I'm determined to let my new feelings run their course. I need you to take me right to the edge tonight before you bite me. Don't bite me full on the neck. I can't have any visible marks, but..." she continued... if you'd like, you may pretend to feed off my breast and leave me a hickey. When you do, I want to experience the fear as I realize what's happening to me. Wait until the end but dial it way up when you finally do 'feed.' Oh my God, I'm already soaked."

Randy stood up and offered his hand to the magnificent vision-in-white that was the reigning Playboy Playmate of the Year. "Let's move this into the bedroom, Michelle, shall we? I have just the scenario you want."

The master hypnotist used his command voice to set the scene. "Michelle, you're a college sophomore at Saint Mary's College in Philadelphia taking a year abroad in Romania. You've come back to the youth hostel after a night at the local watering hole with your girlfriend, who's also in the same program and your roommate at the hostel."

"She, however, has elected to shack up for the night with a guy she met at the club. A few of the locals had tried to 'chat you up,' but they didn't impress. As you sat at the bar, you did notice a handsome stranger who seemed content to survey the scene from the shadows. You knew he was looking at you, but despite your smiling back at him, he never left his booth. He was good-looking, but you mostly remember his eyes. It was like he was looking straight into your soul."

"Now you're back in your room getting ready for bed. You flop onto the couch and immediately your hands go to your sex as you close your eyes and try to picture the stranger's hands touching you, examining your body."

"Do it, Michelle."

Immediately, Michelle closed her eyes, bent her legs at the knees and slipped her fingers under her pleated skirt and white lace panties. She let out a low moan as she sought a rhythm, fingering and flicking her sex. Randy took the opportunity to slip outside the small suite into the hallway, closed the door quietly, waited a half-minute or so and then knocked softly on the door.

"Who is it?" asked the beauty in white as she stopped in mid-reverie and went to the door to answer the knock.

"You don't know me," said the voice behind the door. My name is Vlad. I saw you at the club tonight. Your roommate left with mine. You forgot your scarf and, seeing as I'm not welcome back at our digs tonight, I figured I might as well return it before looking for a place to crash."

Michelle hesitated for a moment, deciding whether to admit this stranger to her room or not. She could feel the danger inherent in her next action. Eventually, after running her hands through her hair and adjusting her outfit, Michelle opened the door and saw the mystery man who had been admiring her from across the room. "Thank you, Vlad," she said as she took the imaginary scarf. "It seems like we're both in the same boat, so to speak. Would you like to come in, maybe have a drink?"

"Yes," he said as he crossed the threshold. "That's very kind of you."

"I can offer you wine."

"Water would be fine, thank you."

"Please sit down while I get it. I'm having a little white wine."

Vlad sat on the couch and followed Michelle's perfect ass and legs as she retrieved their drinks from the mini bar before returning to join her guest on the couch. "You know, Vlad, I saw you looking at me tonight."

"Was I that obvious?"

Michelle smiled and chuckled as she took a sip of her drink. "I did everything I could to encourage you. I smiled back more than once, but you didn't pick up on it."

"And yet here I am," said Vlad as he looked directly into the blonde's emerald eyes and moved closer on the couch. Michelle stared into Vlad/Randy's eyes, rivetted, unable to look away as if held in place by some unseen force. The suave intruder put his arm around the woman in white and drew her closer until he could kiss her full on the lips.

Michelle melted; his kiss as compelling as his gaze. For his part, Randy felt the soft feminine combination of cashmere, backed by tender flesh and, savoring the sensation, gently kneaded with his hand.

Their kiss was long on desire from both ends. For the mesmerized Michelle it promised experience the young "student" could only imagine. To Randy/Vlad, who allowed himself to join Michelle in the fantasy, it brought forth images of the young beauty in white naked on her back as he "deflowered" her, images vivid in their detail, as he even imagined seeing the bloody proof of his prize.

The two broke the kiss in unison. "Oh my God," gasped Michelle as she returned for a second kiss, this time with her the aggressor. Her lover-to-be slowly withdrew his arm, its compulsion no longer needed, and felt her breast, cupping it from below, hefting the magnificent softness as if measuring its weight. Vlad/Randy lowered his lips as he nibbled his way to her cleavage.

Randy stopped his tender exploration and rose, offering his hand to lead her back into the bedroom. She stood and allowed her guest to guide her to the bed. She laid down, supine, and motioned for Randy/Vlad to join her.

They kissed again.

This time, Randy's descent reached her cleavage and he slowly pulled the sweater to one side until one of her nipples poked outside the cashmere which defined the border between soft white wool and equally soft, equally pale white breast. His lips closed around her pointed nipple, aligning themselves just above her light brown aureole, which formed a turgid, slightly raised plateau beneath the solid nub.

With the seal complete, the mysterious intruder began to suck, slowly, softly at first, but with each new cycle slightly increasing the negative pressure until he held her nipple fast between his lips. He bit down ever so gently as he allowed Michelle to imagine the stranger's gentle love bite as something more painful, more menacing in its deadly intent.

In that moment the lovely blonde "student" buried her misgivings and gave in to the handsome man who had retrieved her scarf and brought it to her. She thought only of his soft touch, strong hands, and his boyish good looks. Mostly, she thought, it was his dark, almost black eyes, eyes totally unlike any she had ever seen, that caused her self-defense system to fade.

Her hands reached for Randy's belt and unbuckled it before undoing the button above the zipper. She pulled the metal guide to the bottom of its track and then pulled his pants down, with a little assist from the hypnotist, who lifted his hips off the bed.

No longer confined by stiff denim, Randy's cock poked itself through the slit in his boxers and Michelle immediately moved her hand to wrap her fingers around the stiffness. She gave his cock a gentle tug to make sure it was fully free of confinement. "Oh Vlad," she whispered, "I want you inside me. Be gentle. I'm pure."

Randy stopped sucking and returned to his lover's lips as he savored Michelle's stroking motion. Using his free hand, he reached down, outstretched fingers gently landing on her thigh just above her knee-high leather boots but below her skirt. Michelle lay still, swept away by the combination of her lover's kiss and his touch, which manifested itself as a slow finger-by-finger ascent, like a giant spider crawling towards damp warmth.

Randy's hand stopped just outside the lace of her delicate panties before using his index finger to separate the material from her skin and reaching inside to feel her wetness. Michelle's body stiffened as her mysterious lover's finger found the layer of mucous separating her pussy lips from each other. Instead of entering her, Randy/Vlad's finger moved up and down, coating itself with her fluids before touching her clitoris.