The Amazon Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are making a God child, these things cannot be rushed."

"But if they don't stop mating, they are going to kill each other. We have to get out there and separate them."

"If you do that, you will all die. They must make a God child."

"You mean they have to continue mating until she falls with child?"

The Shaman laughed. "If no God child this month, then the next full moon they will try again."

It was then that they heard a soft rising chant coming from the clearing. Running outside, Rafael saw that at last, Eve and Robert had fallen apart, both laid on their backs. Swiftly crossing the intervening space, he looked down on the sleeping couple. He could clearly see the results of their marathon sex session. Both lots of pubic hair were damp and matted with their come. Eve's pussy still lay open and her labia remained full and swollen. He could see a large number of abrasion sores on her pussy lips as well as the length of Robert's turgid dick. They had clearly fucked themselves raw.

The Shaman shouted something and a number of the tribe appeared and carried the twins to their hut. Following them, Rafael saw that their bodies were being anointed with salves and oils, even as they slept. There was nothing more he could do, so left for his own hut to plan an escape.

Rafael was woken from his sleep by Eve rushing into his hut.

"What did they do to us? I feel like my body has been abused for hours."

"If you want the cold facts, they doped you both with aphrodisiacs, and you and Robert mated for the whole of the night. What's more, they are going to repeat the cycle every full month until you have a child."

"They can't do that." Eve gasped.

"They can and they will. We are stuck here until you have a child."

"We can't do that, Robert's my brother. I won't do it."

"As I recall, that's what you said the night before last. If necessary, they will force you to drink whatever it is. After that, you will mate with Robert because you will have no choice.

"But I will never get pregnant; my cycle is not in rhythm with the full moon. They will end up killing us."

"If you don't get pregnant, they probably will. But I may have a plan to speed things up which will hopefully avoid you having to fuck your brother again."

"Anything will be better than that, what can we do?"

"Well, you have to get pregnant or we don't leave. You can't get pregnant during the ceremony and don't want to make love with your brother. That means you will have to get pregnant by somebody else at a time other than the full moon."

"I'm not fucking one of those savages, don't even think about it."

"Then Eve, that just leaves me."

"What?" Eve said. "You are crazy if you think I'm going to fuck you."

"That's fine; I'll sort my gear out and leave you and Robert to fuck each others brains out. I wonder how many years it will take you."

"You can't leave us here," cried Eve.

"I can and will. Don't forget, I'm not one of their God's messengers, you are."

Sobbing, Eve threw herself into Rafael's arms. "Please don't leave us, please. I'll do what you say, anything."

Rafael's face smiled as he felt her warm body against his own, her breasts crushing up against his chest. Holding her close, he whispered, "We will start tonight, and every night after that until you are pregnant. The quicker you fall, the better."

"Then lets start now, I so need to be out of this place." Said Eve as she began to unfasten her trousers. Dropping them to her knees, she lay back on the bed and as her trousers fell to her ankles, she opened het knees wide.

Raphael didn't wait. Within seconds, he had shed his trousers, wet his dick with his own spit and plunged his meagre length into Eve. Luckily he had prepared himself, for she was dry as a bone.

"God you're dry." He said. "We are here to fuck, not make love." She replied. "Now give me a baby."

Raphael started to hump her pussy with vigour. She would not allow him to touch any other part of her body and as soon as he had filled her with his load, she pushed him off her and left after adjusting her clothes.

Their meetings continued nightly for the whole of the month, Eve detesting every moment of their assignations, but compelled to endure them. She was reluctant to keep their fucking to her fertile period, just in case she missed an opportunity to fall pregnant.

Now was the night of the full moon again. Strangely, Eve was feeling strong surges of arousal, despite the fact that she had not yet drunk any of the tribal concoction. Her pussy was wet with her juices and her breasts were already swollen, her nipples throbbing. She could not deny it to herself; she was looking forward to fucking her own brother. Her memories of their previous fuck fest and the raging orgasms that had consumed them filled her with desire. Looking across to where her brother lay on his cot, she could see the light dancing on his muscled body, but, it was the size and width of Robert's dick that drew her attention the most. His penis was fully erect already; it lay like a club, pulsing as it lay on his stomach. Eve shivered as she looked at his face and saw the naked lust there, and wondered if that same lust was reflected in her own face.

Soon, the girls came to their hut to oil their bodies, carrying a jug of the strange elixir. There was no hesitation this time; both twins drank deeply, in the full knowledge of what the result of their actions would be. They were like a pair of prize fighters, each pacing up and down the length of the hut with their attendant girls. Eyes filled with lust devoured each other as their bodies began to fill with an urgent need.

The noise of the throbbing drums consumed them both, stoking up the feral need to copulate and procreate. It took all of their effort not to attack each other there in the hut, but the wall of naked girls formed a barrier and the knowledge that soon, very soon they would be free to fuck each other to exhaustion.

As the drums changed their rhythm, both of the twins were led out to the skins in the centre of the clearing. As before, they were surrounded by tribe people fucking each other on the mats. The air filled with drums, screams, grunts and the loud slap of naked flesh on flesh. Standing on the skins, freshly oiled bodies facing each other, the fires in their own bodies were now raging, forming a deep, aching need to possess the other's body.

Suddenly, the drums stopped and the restraining hands of the girls fell away, it was time;

The firelight danced and shimmered on the two oiled bodies standing facing each other, frozen only for a second, before two guttural roaring screams rent the air, and both bodies leaped at each other.

A loud wet slap echoed around the clearing as the two oiled bodies met. Eve's breasts were crushed flat as they met her brother's muscular chest, whilst her raised legs wrapped around his waist and her right hand sought his rigid prick.

Robert's arms wrapped around her and his hands found her buttocks, fingers digging deep into the muscle. Raising her up, he could feel her hand wrapped around his pole and the head of his dick slipping and sliding around her wet loins as she desperately sought to have him inside her. Feeling the swollen head momentarily lodge at her entrance, he gave an animalistic growl as he tightened his grip on her buttocks and pulled her hips down, whilst thrusting his own up to meet hers.

The loud slap of their wet flesh was almost subsumed by the feral yelp of a bitch mated to her dog.

Eve thought she was going to be split in two as her brother's heavily swollen lance thrust deeply inside her, the engorged helmet crashing into the back wall of her cunt and the mouth of her cervix. Her scream of pain and exploding pleasure rent the air, and belied the tightening of her arms and legs wrapped about him, locking him to her. Frantically, she tried to ride the invader as it thrust up into the deepest parts of her body, screaming and wailing as she did so.

Her cries and screams were almost drowned out by the loud earthy cries of her Brother, as he drove his loins up, driving his dick deep into his sister's pussy. He could feel the clutching wet walls of her cunt tighten about his length as he drove his dick home.

Robert felt his foot caught by the skins and he began to fall, his sister's body below him. The twins continued to fuck, even as they fell to the bed of skins. The bed stopped Eve, but Robert's body continued to fall, his weight driving his rod to impossible depths inside his sister whose feral scream almost drowned out her twin's animalistic roar and all other noise in the clearing.

Both twins' lay whimpering and unmoving as though frozen in time. Suddenly, both bodies began to move with lightening speed, pounding, twisting and writhing on the bed of skins. Both siblings gave voice to their passion as they grunted and screeched whilst they fucked like rutting animals.

Robert's back and buttocks began to show the results of Eve's frantic clawing as her own displayed the bruises of her brother's death grips. There was no love to be found here, this was pure animal fucking. They could not be less locked in their mating than any dog and his bitch, each raping the other for their own sexual gratification.

Their bodies shone in the firelight as they parted and then slammed together in their frenzied coupling. Their grunts and cries, fuelling their all consuming need for sexual release. Arms and legs gripped tightly, buttocks clenching and tightening as wet loins met wet loins. All other coupling in the clearing had ceased, as all stared at the battling couple in the centre. Although the natives did not understand what words were being shouted and screamed, they could feel the urgency and desperate need in their voices. They could see by both pairs of thrusting loins, that that a powerful sexual battle was taking place. The bodies of the mating twins now ran freely with sweat, it dripped from their bodies and was being sprayed out each time their hips met.

The pace of their coupling was beginning to increase as urgency began to consume them both. Their nerve ends and synapses were playing havoc with their bodies, as the fires of their lust raged inside them. It was clear to all of the onlookers that the fucking couple were about to reach a climax, thrusts were harder, screams and grunts louder, as the warring couple neared what was clearly going to be a mutual explosion.

Then it happened. A loud shrill scream echoed out across the clearing, as Eve's back arched and her hips rose up, lifting her twin above her. His own back bowed as his guttural roar also rang out. There they remained, as though balancing only on their joined hips, as each set of buttocks clenched and unclenched. His as his seed was pumped powerfully inside her, and her own, as her pussy walls constricted around his dick, milking every drop of semen from him.

It seemed an age before both bodies collapsed to the bed of skins, both twins gasping great lungful's of air. It was but a minute before the sex crazed couple began to thrust at each other again. Both united bodies rolled on the skins, Eve taking the mount. Leaning forward over her twin, she raised her hips, exposing the thick rod of meat connected to her. Pausing, she then drove down her hips, sliding her sibling's throbbing length inside her. The slap of meeting loins could be heard like a gunshot, then like a machine gun as she pounded her body down on him.

Roberts's hands shot to her breasts where he began to maul them, squeezing them until her nipples stood out like little rods of iron. Eve screamed from the pain of it but never slackened in her pace. Soon, the pain melded with the fires consuming her body, helping to drive it on to the building orgasm beginning to peak in her body. Her thrusts were now being met by the driving upward thrusts of her twin. Once more the back wall of her pussy was being assailed, the head of his penis hammering at the mouth of her cervix. Pain and lust fused so she could not tell one from the other, all she knew was that she must drive on, she knew she was about to be consumed by the biggest orgasm of her life and it did not matter that her brother was responsible for it.

Now her blood was pumping in her temples, the roaring in her ears rose to a crescendo and then with a piercing scream, her body exploded. As the bolts of lightening shot through her body, she felt herself raised up on her brother's loins and felt her pussy go into convulsions as her twin pumped string after string of his hot white seed into her body, whilst the eye of his lance was pressed tightly to the mouth of her cervix. The powerful blasts of semen were jetted into the neck of her womb, as her convulsing pussy milked him dry.

Once more the twins fell to the skins desperately gasping for breath. It was in the dying throes of her passion, that Eve had a window of clarity. She realised that she now wanted more of this with her brother, and was not prepared to wait a month for it; neither would it stop after the birth of their child.

12