The Amazonian Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unknowingly, the siblings bodies continued to buck and writhe as the orgasm continued to overwhelm their bodies draining the last drop of energy each twin had. Then, and only then, did the orgasm recede and the twins battling bodies relax into the lake of slippery bodily fluids pooling on the dais.

It was much later that the twins began to recover, each was sure that they had defeated their twin and would now take the royal crown. The excitement grew inside each of the siblings as they received the message to present themselves before the elders and the High Priestess.

Freshly bathed and oiled, both sisters entered the inner sanctum of the temple where there before them sat the elders. Each of the twins looked at their sibling with a gloating, evil hatred, yet revelling in the thought that they would now be in a position to ensure the expulsion of the other and any challenge to their own royal lineage. Despite this, each felt a sense of disappointment, each of the siblings had wanted to be responsible personally for the defeat of her twin, proving at last that she was the better of the two.

Slowly, the High Priestess stood and addressing the siblings said, "The battle of Zeus's staff was a draw. There is nothing left now but to establish the royal lineage by Immortal choice. At the next full moon, you will return naked and unarmed with your chosen warriors and whilst they will continue their battles, you will both ascend Mount Olympus and face Zeus. You will each be given an opportunity to mate with him. He will choose the winner."

Both twins felt a flood of sexual energy flood their loins at the thought that at last, the choice of leader lay in their own hands. Each knew that the other could never fuck as well or for as long as the other.