The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and I are more formidable than you realize. And the more our bond strengthens, the more powerful we will become."

I grunted and smiled despite myself. Kaseya would have gladly attacked the Castarium all by herself if I'd ordered her to. I could imagine it right now: a single amazon warrior charging straight at a hundred Huntresses, the sun glinting off her golden shield. It would have made for a great story.

Sadly, here in the real world, such an assault would have been suicidal. A hundred Knights of the Silver Fist wouldn't be able to penetrate the Castarium's defenses, not without the aid of their holy magic. The Huntresses had taken over Vorsalos precisely because they could turn everyone's greatest strength against them.

"There has to be a way to get in contact with the Black Mistress," I said, glancing out the window at the evening sky. "We just need to ask the right questions in the right places."

"Do you know where those places are?" Kaseya asked.

"No," I admitted. "But I intend to find out."

12