The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me guess: this prisoner also happens to be a friend of yours."

I shrugged. "Does it matter? She's a former Senosi Huntress with information you won't be able to obtain anywhere else. She's also quite skilled and would make for another powerful ally."

Silhouette's smile widened. "You really are an interesting man, aren't you?"

"I have my moments," I murmured. "So, what do you say?"

"I will get a message to my mistress tonight. I can't make any promises, but with luck, I'll hear back shortly and contact you. I'm afraid that's the best I can do."

Kaseya glanced back at me. Through our link I could feel her asking for permission to get more aggressive. But there was no point--this wasn't exactly the deal I had been hoping for, but it was probably the best we were going to get.

"All right--it's a deal," I said. "Just make sure she's aware of the potential opportunities here."

"That is my job," Silhouette said with a wry smirk. "Speaking of which, my time is quite valuable. You've cost me a great deal of it already. I have a client downstairs who would have paid a lot of coin for this kind of personalized attention."

"You'll live," Kaseya muttered.

I sighed and smiled back. "I'm sorry, but you know we can't afford to pay you."

"I wasn't asking for gold, honey," Silhouette said, slithering out from beneath Kaseya's grip. "Like I said before, a woman in my position values new experiences far more than coin. And I must say...I haven't met someone so enticing in a very long time."

"Really," I said, trying to remain skeptical even as my cock swelled back to life. I didn't trust her, obviously, but I couldn't just ignore her taut elven body and plump human tits. "Given your connections to the Black Mistress, I would have thought you'd get a fair amount of sorcerer clients in here."

"Oh, we do. But you're not the one I'm talking about." Silhouette placed a hand on Kaseya's thigh. "I've never tasted an amazon before. What do you think, honey? You want to have some fun?"

Kaseya blinked. "You wish to copulate with me?"

Silhouette chuckled. "I'd like to start by licking that pretty cunt of yours. After that...who knows where the gods will lead us?"

My cock had never gotten so hard after a rejection. And my voice had never dried up so quickly.

"I do not even know you," Kaseya said after a moment.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Silhouette asked with a snort. "I don't know most of people who come through my door, but I guarantee they all have a good time."

Kaseya glanced over to me. "Jorem is the one who wishes to enjoy your services."

"Good for him." Silhouette scoffed and slipped her hand further beneath the amazon's skirt. "Look, if it makes you feel better, he can fuck me, too. But not until I've had a taste."

I opened my mouth to speak, but apparently my voice was still on holiday. Thankfully, Kaseya could sense my approval through our magical bond.

"Very well," she said. "Though I am not certain how--"

She didn't even have a chance to protest before Silhouette flipped up the strips of her skirt and dove between her thighs. I was a bit surprised by how easily Kaseya gave in; she spread her legs and leaned back the instant Silhouette pulled her thong over her boots. If not for our bond, I might have assumed that the half-elf had woven another charm spell. But no, Kaseya was acting purely of her own accord, and her pleasure shuddered through our bond and nearly knocked me to my knees.

"Shit," I whispered, leaning against the bedpost for support. Kaseya had told me that she enjoyed the company of other women. It made perfect sense, given how she had been a virgin awaiting her Maskari for twenty long years. Still, I found it shocking to see the woman I had been relentlessly fucking for a week readily submit to another person. It was only when she made eye contact with me and winked that I realized what was really going on: she knew I had activated the ring, which meant she knew I would feel everything she felt. And most importantly, she knew how much it would drive me crazy.

Clever girl.

I freed my cock a split second before I erupted all over the inside of my trousers. I dove onto the bed and grabbed Silhouette's slender waist, hoping she wouldn't protest. I got my wish--she arched her back and readily presented herself to me. Smacking her ass in anticipation, I pushed up her skirt and grinned when I saw she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her tight elven ass was practically begging to be plugged, but I nudged the head of my cock into her smoldering quim instead.

"Here's to a productive new relationship," I said, thrusting all the way inside. I had never fucked an elf before--barely any of them lived in Vorsalos--but I had heard stories about their legendary tightness. For once, the rumors didn't disappoint. The walls of her cunt cradled my cock so snugly it was almost painful. Thankfully, she was gushing wet, and I slammed into her over and over while her tongue lathered Kaseya to climax.

I almost turned off my ring to protect myself from the sudden wave of euphoria, but instead I gritted my teeth and enjoyed the sensation even while I fought to contain my load. Later, I promised myself, I would crawl between Kaseya's athletic thighs and return one of the many favors she had already given me. But right now I really wanted to see how long I could hold out.

The answer, as it turned out, was not very long. Mere seconds after Kaseya's climax faded, I felt my own swell beyond my control. I slapped Silhouette's ass hard enough to turn her cheeks red, and I was tempted to flip her taut little body over and deposit my seed all over her tits and chin. I settled on leaving my mess between her naked shoulder blades instead, however, and a split second before I flooded her cunt, I pulled out and took aim--

At which point Kaseya practically lunged forward over Silhouette, mouth agape, in an attempt to catch my offering mid-blast. She barely made it. My first volley struck her lips and cheek, but she gulped down the rest while I was paralyzed in a euphoric haze. I slumped backward once I finished, amazed that she had found yet another way to surprise me.

"You know, it's not polite to steal all the reward for another woman's work, honey," Silhouette snickered as she rolled over.

"Jorem is my responsibility," Kaseya said, licking her lips clean. "You should be grateful for his attention, no matter how limited."

The half-elf's blond eyebrows arched in disbelief, and I knew exactly how she felt. I still couldn't quite believe that Kaseya was real either, not even after everything we had been through.

"I think I need to take a trip to this little island of yours someday," Silhouette said.

I grunted. "You and me both."

***

Kaseya and I were back out on the street ten minutes later, and I glanced back over my shoulder at the brothel just before we ducked into a nearby alley. All in all, the meeting had gone far better than I could have reasonably expected. We might not have had an official meeting with the Black Mistress yet, but at least we were finally on the right track. I had also fucked an elf for the first time, which a few short months ago, I would have considered my greatest accomplishment. Altering the fabric of reality with my mind was great and all, but a man still needed to have priorities.

"I suppose we might as well head back to the inn and get some sleep," I suggested. "At this point, there's nothing left to do but wait."

"Do you really believe she will arrange a meeting for us?" Kaseya asked.

"I think I made a convincing argument that we're useful," I said. "And I'm pretty sure she's smart enough to realize we can be valuable allies. I'm just not sure how their organization is structured or where the Black Mistress is hiding herself--or if she's even real, for that matter."

Kaseya frowned. "Not real?"

"The name could just be a title used by multiple people. Several of the crime guilds in Vorsalos functioned that way." I shrugged. "In the end, I guess it doesn't really matter. Either she reaches out to us or she doesn't."

"And if she doesn't?"

"Then we start looking for help elsewhere," I said. "Don't bother asking if I have any ideas, because I don't."

"I have faith in your abilities," Kaseya said, smiling and touching my arm. "We will find a way to rescue your friend."

I smiled back. "You know, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself back there. Silhouette seemed pretty...skilled."

"She was. Even Hestiah could not bring me to climax so quickly, and she has perfected her technique."

I bit down on my lip and tried to ignore the mental image of two tall, statuesque amazons crawling beneath each other's skirts. It didn't work--my cock had already started tingling back to life. It was a real problem, considering how far we still had to walk before we got back to the inn.

"I am pleased that you enjoyed copulating with her," Kaseya went on. "She is quite beautiful."

I swallowed and picked up the pace of my stride. "You really aren't bothered by what happened?"

"Why would I be?"

"Let's just say that most other women I've met are a bit more...possessive."

Kaseya shook her head. "We are not married, Jorem. I have explained this before."

"I know. It's still hard to believe."

"I have pledged myself to you and you alone. No other stem is welcome inside me without your permission, but you are free to satisfy yours however you wish." She paused a moment and matched my new stride. "I assume that once you rescue your friend, you will wish to copulate with her as well. I look forward to witnessing your reunion."

At this point, the bulge in my pants had officially become uncomfortable. "Believe me, I'm not complaining. I'm just trying to understand."

Kaseya shrugged. "Every time you desire to relieve yourself inside another woman, I see it as a challenge for my abilities. It means I need to improve."

"You really don't--"

"For example, I plan to drain you several times tonight," she went on. "By morning, I doubt you will even remember that elf whore."

I bit down on my lip so hard I drew blood. Grabbing her hand, I took off in a flat sprint. We flew through the streets at record speed, and if I had known anything about teleportation magic, I would have warped us onto our bed in the Knight's Lantern and jammed my cock straight up her ass. Just like she'd predicted, I had already forgotten Silhouette and her tight elven cunt by the time we burst through the inn door and dashed toward the staircase in the back.

We were halfway up the steps when the owner called out to me. "Wait a moment!" he said. "I have something for you here."

I paused and turned, half tempted to fling a fireball at his face just to shut him up. I really, really needed to get Kaseya into our room as quickly as possible...

"Can it wait until morning?" I asked instead.

"I suppose, though the courier said it was important. Of course, they always say that, so who the hell knows?"

A warning tingle abruptly shivered down my spine. "Courier?"

"Yeah, the one who delivers messages?" the man said as if I were an idiot. He snorted and retrieved a scroll from behind the counter. "He came in here a few hours ago looking for your lady friend."

Kaseya frowned. "He asked for me by name?"

"Naw, just by description: the tall red-head with the shield and leather skirt. You're hard to miss, sweetheart."

The tingle in my spine grew colder when I reached out and took the scroll. We had been back in Highwind for all of twelve hours, and before that we had only been inside the city for a day. I didn't know anyone here and neither did Kaseya--why would someone have sent her a message? And how had they known where to find her?

"Thanks," I said, flicking a few coins on the counter and heading upstairs. By the time we reached the room and pushed open the door, my lust had completely evaporated in a cloud of worry.

"Why are you so concerned?" Kaseya asked, her brow scrunched.

I pulled open the scroll instead of replying. The message inside was short and straight to the point.

Your friend Valuri is alive. If you ever want to see her again, you will meet me on the Gallowstone Pier tomorrow evening at midnight. Bring your amazon pet with you and we will make a trade.

--Ayrael

I lowered the scroll and paused for a moment to try and let my heartbeat settle. "That name," I rasped. "The Senosi Huntress whispered it just before she died back at that bandit fortress."

When Kaseya didn't reply, I glanced back over my shoulder. Her face had completely drained of color. I activated my bond ring, and the sudden rush of emotions was so intense it nearly knocked me off my feet. She wasn't just surprised--she was mortified. It was only then that I remembered her strange reaction when we had first heard the name. I had been so focused on Valuri that I hadn't pressed her on it.

"You recognize the name," I reasoned. "You said that Ayrael was the reason you and your friend Hestiah were in Vorsalos."

Kaseya swallowed and closed her eyes. "Yes."

"Why? Who is she?"

"Someone who betrayed my people. Someone who betrayed me."

I frowned. "But the two of you were ambushed by a Senosi Huntress. How could one of them have possibly betrayed you? There aren't any Senosi on Nol Krovos."

"No, there are not. But there is another amazon in Vorsalos."

I took a step back when the truth belatedly struck me. "Ayrael is an amazon," I said. "And she joined the Senosi."

I hissed softly between my teeth. The Inquisitrix rarely recruited outside of Vorsalos, but there were exceptions. As far as I could tell, her only non-negotiable characteristic was gender. A trained amazon was a perfect fit for her cabal of highly trained, psychopathic women.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked.

"I was embarrassed. Ayrael's betrayal shames me."

"You personally?" I asked, shaking my head. "Why?"

Kaseya sighed and finally reopened her eyes. "Because she is my sister."

12