The Amberdown Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then everything changed. The room seemed to go quiet and everything went into slow motion. Blonde number two turned and their eyes met. Blonde number one suddenly became blonde number two as this new blonde's gaze burned into him. The look she gave him was pure and utter unbridled lust. It seemed to go on forever as he took in her beautiful clear blue eyes, a mouth that was made for one thing and one thing only, and a pair of incredible breasts. Mike was a tit man through and through and he could just discern some leather beneath the cut of the jacket she was wearing, which for him was even better. As he tried to recall which porn movie he had seen her in, he was brought back to the jaded splendour of the restaurant as Charles was tugging at his arm. "Michael, old boy - wake up, chappie. Time for a little post-prandial snifter, I think. My treat!"

He shook his head. "Sorry, Charles - miles away there. Ok, lead on."

As they left the room, Mike was hoping for another glance at the blonde but he was disappointed as their waitress was fussing about the table, taking their attention as a dessert order seemed to have been messed up.

He retired to the bar with Charles, wishing that the 'Old Boy' would just take a hike and leave him to his bourbon. He needed a large one after that encounter and it had been rather uncomfortable trying to hide his erection as he had stood up from the table.

And Michael Anderson had one hell of an erection to hide, as Gina Harcourt was soon to find out first hand.

As Charles motored on oblivious to his discomfort, Mike realised that he had obviously not seen a real-life porn-star, but she could have been a perfect amalgamation of so many mature blonde bombshells he had seen in movies; usually seducing innocent babysitters or bouncing on the large members of boys half their age. He had to strike down a vision of her doing exactly that with him as the other blonde watched on.

He was just about to excuse himself, pleading work commitments, when Charles's phone went off and put him out of his misery. Charles answered the text and with a weary voice, intoned, "Going to have to love and leave you, old boy. Bit of a kerfuffle back at HQ. Been lovely as usual Michael. I'll be in touch. So sorry, would have loved a bit more chin-wag, but needs must, eh?"

Mike had barely understood a word, but was glad to see the back of him. He stood and shook hands. He sat back down, almost draining his Jim Beam. As he checked his phone for messages, he got the same prickle down his neck as he'd had in the restaurant.

He looked out into the lobby and the three women were standing there. Former blonde-number-one was looking out, apparently hailing a taxi, but the blonde who had held his gaze for that amazing moment was standing next to the dark haired woman, their eyes fixed on him again.

Mike's heart jumped. He had a chance after all. He raised his almost empty glass, put on his best winning smile and gestured to the seat opposite him.

The shorter, smaller woman leaned in to the blonde and whispered something with a wicked grin on her pretty little face. The blonde's gaze never faltered, still burning into Mike's eyes.

Then the dark haired woman put her hand in the middle of the back of her friend and literally pushed her towards him. As the blonde started forward, the dark haired woman now locked eyes with Mike. She winked at him, nodding her head slowly, and mouthed to him very clearly so he could not fail to lip-read what she said.

"Lucky fucking bitch."

She blew him a kiss and was gone.

Chapter Three

Gina tottered forward as Jen's tiny hand propelled her, feeling like she was walking through a sea of thick mud. Her legs refused to carry her; blood was pounding in her ears. She felt like a teenager again.

Pull yourself together woman!

The American rose from his seat and held out his huge hand. Gina composed herself and took it in hers, fleetingly thinking of how it would feel somewhere more intimate. She had tried to discretely clear her throat on the way over, but her voice sounded odd. "Georgina. Gina Harcourt. Delighted..."

His voice was deep, rich and warm. "Delighted also, ma'am. Michael Anderson... of Boston Massachusetts at your service. Please call me Mike. May I get you a drink?"

Gina was in heaven. She sat, smoothing out her leather skirt, more for Mike's benefit than anything. "Well, Michael Anderson of Boston, Mass - a vodka and slimline tonic would do the job very nicely thank you..." She paused and gave him a coquettish little smile before adding, "...Mike."

Mike ordered the drinks and they made small talk for a while. Normally Gina would switch off at this point, much as Mike had done with Charles. She was never interested in small talk - only the main event, but this was different. His voice was mesmerising and he was so athletic and handsome that she hung on his every word. She had laughed at his impressions of Charles and his quaint English foibles.

Gina was an alpha female and she knew with seconds of sitting down opposite him how this was going to end. Every instinct was screaming at her to drag him off somewhere and spend the rest of the day in debauched bliss. She had high hopes that he would be well endowed if the rest of him was anything to go by.

She thought briefly of Andrew in Abu Dhabi or wherever he was at the moment and shut the door on that thought very quickly. She double locked it for good measure and threw the key away.

In the end, they were on their third drink when she made her move. The bar was quiet. It was mid-afternoon and there were a few businessmen on phones and laptops. Gerard was doing bar duty and she briefly fantasised about being sandwiched between the handsome Frenchman and this dark, athletic hunk.

The conversation had been easy and she had enjoyed every minute of it, but she was aware of a growing burning sensation down below and could feel her own heat through the leather of her skirt as she sat with her hand in her lap. She was sopping wet and glad of the leather as it would not show any telltale signs.

She took a slow sip of her drink and caught Mike with that same laser gaze he had seen in the restaurant. Her voice was low, even and laden with lust. She said the words slowly and emphatically.

"We need to get a room."

Mike was enjoying things as much as she was. He loved the heave of her breasts when she laughed, her easy smile, those eyes. He was trying not to punctuate every one of her smiles by envisioning his cock sliding into that amazing mouth. He wasn't a flirty person, but decided to have a little fun with her. She seemed the sort that would appreciate it.

He took a sip of bourbon and put his glass down. "I hate to disappoint a lovely... no, pardon me... a beautiful lady, but unfortunately I couldn't possibly let you waste your money on a room."

He smiled inwardly as her face changed, disappointment etching her lovely features. He went on. "I have a few calls to make regarding my meeting with good ol' Charlie boy." He paused for effect. "Up there in my room." He glanced upwards at the ceiling and pointed. "Right here in this fine ol' pile of English bricks. So if the lady opposite would forgive me for being so rude and be so kind as to furnish me with her cell number, I'd be mighty glad to send her a little SMS when I am done."

Gina never said a word. Smiling and screaming inwardly, she tapped a few buttons on her phone and held it out towards him. She shivered slightly as he took it from her and tapped her number into his own phone.

He stood up, trying to hide his embarrassment behind his messenger bag, but Gina got a glimpse and got even more excited than she had been before. He drained the last of his drink. "I'll be as quick as I can."

As he moved away, Gina grabbed his wrist. "And then be as slow as you can..."

He took a deep breath, nodded and left the bar.

Gina toyed with the idea of ordering another drink, but she nursed the last of her vodka and waited impatiently for her text notification to bleep. To help while away the time, she texted Jen.

Oh God, girl, I owe you. Bestie or what? Going upstairs in a few mins. Wish me luck! G x

She waited a moment and a response came back.

I'd be on sloppy thirds by now, lightweight. Yes you do owe me. Big time. Oh, lucky lucky Gina! Give him one for poor old Jen! xxx

Laughing she finished her drink and the long wait went on. Her phone chimed again and she jumped. Was this it?

No it was Mel. Jen must have told her.

Urgent message for Gina H - your house is on fire - drop everything, return home immediately!

She laughed even harder. She'd give anything for Mel to be here, to be sharing Mike with her. Was it right to have such improper thoughts about a best friend?

She replied to her.

something's on fire, girl and it ain't my house!

Mel came back with...

LoL! Oh can we do swapsies? I've had to interrupt Lexi Dalton's hairdo twice to go and rub one out. Want full details next week!

Grinning, Gina was just about to go back to her friend a final time when another message appeared from an unknown number.

241 M

She felt as if she was back in the thick mud as she made her way to the elevator. It was tiny and cramped, and shuddered as if the cables were going to snap at any second. By the time she got out on the second floor as it had wheezed and coughed its way up, she was shaking. It was the sort of lift in which nasty things happened to people in Hitchcock movies.

Suppressing a shiver, she followed the signs on the wall to room 241. Everything felt eerily quiet in the mid-afternoon lull, the thick carpet absorbing her footsteps. She could hear traffic out on the main road below. She went through a couple of fire doors and found room 241 at the end of a short corridor. There was already a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the doorknob.

She knocked quietly and waited with bated breath.

The door opened and Mike stood there, towering over her, his huge chest filling his blue polo shirt, muscles rippling along his neck and shoulders. He looked down at her with a quizzical, teasing look on his face. "Can I help you ma'am - you seem lost..."

She gazed up at him. "Afternoon Sir - I just wondered if you'd like me to turn your bed down before you turn in for the night?"

He shook his head sadly. "Thank you ma'am but I am quite capable of doing that myself."

She put a hand on his chest and whispered, "I'll put a chocolate on your pillow..."

He took hold of her hand and pulled her into the room, his other hand going gently beneath her soft shiny hair, pressing on her neck, drawing her slowly in towards him. Just before their lips met, he whispered, "The only thing I want to see on my pillow is that lovely head of yours."

The kiss went on for an eternity and if Gina had been aroused before, the feel of what was pressing against her stomach now was tipping her over the edge.

There was a slam as he kicked the door shut behind them and Gina Harcourt embarked on the best few hours she could remember in years.

Chapter Five

By the time they parted, Gina was out of breath. She was still reeling from the size of him pressing against her and she knew every wish she had made on the way up was about to come true.

Mike was also in heaven. Boobs the size of melons, a leather skirt and shiny leather boots. All his fantasies in one perfect package.

He pointed at an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne in it. "I hope you don't mind - I took a little liberty."

Gina ran her finger around the edge of the bucket and picked out a small piece of ice. "Nice touch." She moved back towards him. "I bet you have plenty of nice touches, Mike." She put the sliver of ice between her lips and they met his once more.

He shivered as the ice melted into his mouth. Oh my, Michael, he thought. You've picked a right doozy here!

Gina broke away and ran her hands over his shoulders and chest, appraising him. "I'd guess... Quarterback?"

Mike smiled. "I'm impressed. Good guess, but no. Close though - Tight End."

Gina put her hand down below and squeezed gently, making him gasp. "I'll bet it is!"

Mike smiled and began to pour two glasses of fizz. "Had a slim chance of the Majors, until my shoulder got busted up real bad. Put paid to any fleeting hope." He shook his head ruefully as he flexed the offending shoulder. "That's the only thing I'll ask you to go easy on."

Gina took the offered glass and they touched them together. Mike said quietly, "Here's to an afternoon to remember."

Both of them took a sip. It was good stuff.

Gina didn't want anything to worry about once they got going. She wanted Mike to know her limits.

Gina Harcourt didn't have any limits, so she told him.

"Mike, I want you to know up front that when I go for someone I like the look of, I go for them hard. I'm going to come at you like a fucking freight train and you won't know what's hit you. I want you to do the same to me. I cannot wait to see what is trying to tear its way out of those Chinos. Don't ask, just do. Anything - I mean anything. Anywhere - you know what I mean. Take me any way you want as many times as you want."

She rubbed her hand up the length of his cock. "Whatever you've got, I can take it, believe me. So come on, you lovely black hunk of American Tight End - make this dirty old blonde Englishwoman your fuck toy and make me fucking scream."

Mike's eyes were wide. No-one had ever spoken to him like that and he was so aroused he hoped he'd last long enough to do her justice. Nicole was a wonderful lover, but she was quiet and slightly reserved. He had watched movies where women talked dirty and he loved it. The thought of this English lady telling him to do things in that sultry voice was driving him nuts.

He slid a hand across the tight leather of her skirt and they both moaned. Gina took a long sip of champagne and closed her mouth over his. He put his glass down as the other hand joined the first and the fizz bubbled into his mouth as her lips parted. He gulped it down.

His hands moved up and cupped her breasts. "They are incredible!"

Gina whispered in his ear as she gripped his cock once more. "Imagine that going up between them. My tongue licking the end of it." She began to kneel in front of him and he could barely contain himself as to what was to come.

She smiled up at him. "The unveiling." She undid his belt and slowly pulled down his zip. She nuzzled her head against his Calvin Klein undershorts and he thought he'd shoot there and then. She took hold of his waistband and tugged downwards and as she did, her eyes got wider and wider. It was huge - bigger than anything she had ever experienced, and Gina Harcourt had experienced an awful lot of cocks in her time.

She kept a diary of her sexual exploits, which would easily have made best sellers list if published. Recently she had tried to work out the total length of cock that she had taken inside her over the years. More years than she cared to remember. She took what she thought was an average size and multiplied by the number of lovers she'd had. It wasn't an exact number but it was accurate to a few percent. She reckoned Usain Bolt would take slightly over twenty seconds to run that distance. She had measured it on Google Earth using the path tool. She had made the path into the shape of a huge cock and had laughed out loud when she realised that from her own house it went halfway down the street and across into old Frank Elliott's front garden. She imagined that huge thing going off all over Frank's precious azaleas.

She'd have to add on a double dose for this one. Mike groaned as she closed her mouth over the huge head, lips sucking, tongue working away underneath, teeth nibbling. She worked her way slowly down, feeling his hands in her hair, stroking gently. She got to the bottom, having left a little wet trail all the way down.

She went back to the top, his hands still holding her. She looked up into his eyes. "Force me..." She slid her lips over the head again. He didn't move so she released him. "All the way Mike, fucking do it... please..."

His big hands gripped her tighter and began to push down. She opened her mouth wide and felt the huge length going in all the way. She began to gag, but she was an expert in this sort of thing and her throat opened to accommodate his incredible length and she recovered. Mike's eyes were screwed tight shut. Very few women had been able to take him like that. This Gina Harcourt was some special lady. She pushed her head back against his hands and he released her and she came up for air, gasping.

Not for the first or last time that afternoon, Michael Anderson whispered the words, "Oh my..."

Gina stood up, still holding him. She couldn't close her fingers around the shaft it was so big. "That is a thing of rare beauty, Mr. Anderson. A thing of rare beauty. Time to see what it is attached to, as I think that may be just as beautiful." She began to pull his polo shirt over his head, sucking on his nipples, nibbling, making him squirm in delight. She threw the shirt to one side and pushed him towards the bed.

He tangled in his half-mast Chinos and fell backwards, dragging her down with him onto the bed. They were laughing like school kids as they divested themselves of their remaining clothes until all that was left was Gina's leather skirt and boots. She knelt up on the bed and got rid of the skirt. It was always a bit of a bugger to get out of in a hurry and it could never be sexy or elegant removing it.

Things got even better for Mike when he saw that she was wearing black suspenders. It was no surprise, given the rest of attire, but the look thrilled him even more. She began to unzip one of the shiny patent leather boots.

Mike put a hand out and took her hand away, pulling the zipper back up. "Ms. Harcourt, may I request that you leave those lovely boots on, at least for a while?"

Gina's face lit up. "Only if you start licking them from the tip of the toe and don't stop until your tongue is deep inside my hot, wet cunt." She put her hand between her legs and it came up slick and wet. She rubbed her fingers across the leather of the toe of her left boot and then across Mike's lips. "A little taster. Now, I've had the pleasure of taking you in my mouth, so..."

She lay back on the bed and cocked her leg so that it was close to his face. He shivered as his hand closed around the shiny leather; something he had dreamed about for years. He had no idea why it turned him on and didn't really care. It did, and he was going to enjoy it.

He smelled the leather, the sharp, musky tang of her juices and slowly licked. It took him a long time to get to her pussy, and when he did, it was glistening and the smell was intoxicating. Gina arched her back and took a piece of ice from the bucket that contained their half forgotten champagne. There'd be enough time for that later. She rubbed it between her pussy lips, gasping at the sensation. Mike's tongue slid into her and his lips closed over her, sucking out the ice. He moved up her body, letting the ice water dribble out of his mouth onto her lovely white skin. He'd had a few white women in his time and the contrast between the colours of his and her skin always fascinated him and turned him on more than he could imagine. As his mouth finally closed on hers once more, she took hold of his cock and pressed the head against her pussy lips. They felt slightly cold from the ice and the sensation was amazing.

She locked her legs around his buttocks, Mike reeling from the added sensation of the slick leather against his skin. She held him there for a long moment, gazing into his dark brown eyes.

Gina's voice was raw and husky. "Mr. Michael Anderson of New England. Would you please do Miss Georgina Harcourt of old England the honour of fucking the living shit out of her with that wonderful big black cock of yours."