The American Reporter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

The pictures that rose in her mind's eye nearly made her swoon but she recovered quickly enough as Harriet's hands moved off her breasts and down to her belly. She breathed deeply and looked down at her breasts, acknowledging the familiar warmth of arousal. Harriet's hands moved further down her belly to the point between her legs that ached to be filled but instead of rubbing her, Harriet moved past her and sat down on the bed.

"Come and join me," she murmured.

Helga knelt on the bed and looked down as Harriet drew a finger up the fly of her trousers, she reached the belt buckle and slowly pulled the leather through the keeper. The belt however could not come undone until someone slipped the metal prong out of the hole and it occurred to Helga with a start that Harriet wanted her to do it. She arched her back and slipped the brass prong through the hole and Harriet reached out and grabbing the buckle, eased back, drawing her further onto the bed.

Helga reached back to fumble with her bootlaces as Harriet released the belt and put her palm firmly between her legs. Helga's hand fell away from the boot as the other woman rose, their lips met in a kiss that became three long kisses while her hand gently rubbed her through the thick material. Helga's breathing became shallower, her sense of decorum faded as Harriet put her other hand on her waist and in one swift movement, spun her around and laid her flat on her back with a soft plop. Her hair spread out over the bedspread and her vision became slightly blurred as Harriet looked down on her.

Harriet tugged at the top button of her own blouse and slipped the button through the buttonhole while Helga stayed where she was, the lacy collar parted and then Harriet leaned over, the lace ties brushed over her as soft lips touched her lips. A hand slid over her breasts to tickle her belly with soft and teasing motions, her mouth parted for Harriet as the hand went lower and she was aware that her trouser button was now undone. She moaned as Harriet broke free and began to kiss her throat with soft, biting kisses that never seemed to end and only became more intense and sensual with every passing moment. Nevertheless, her zipper remained closed and her blouse was still buttoned to the top as the desires raged within her. She wanted to be free of her clothes but was unable or unwilling to undress herself.

Harriet seemed almost unhurried as she kept teasing her genitals, fingers traced up and down her fly, tugging at the zipper now and then before releasing it, all the while her mouth moved over Helga's throat. She turned her head from side to side, wanting more and yet unable to make the next move on her own.

She wasn't aware someone else had entered the rooms until Harriet stopped her kissing and stroking and stared at the door. It was only then she heard footsteps.

"It is the domestic staff," Harriet moved off the bed, "wait here while I get rid of them."

Helga waited until she was alone before sitting up and this time she had the sense to take off her jacket and was just undoing her bootlaces when Harriet re-entered the room.

"I told her to come back tomorrow," she locked the door again.

"She does not suspect?" Helga looked up.

"Nein," Harriet undid her belt, "she does not suspect, she has only been working here for the last few weeks and I have not been with a woman for over two months."

"It has been six months for me," Helga let the first boot fall to the floor.

"Since you were with a woman?" Harriet pulled the belt through the belt loops.

"Since I was with anyone," she pulled the second boot off, "I am new to this."

"I will be gentle," Harriet undid a cuff button, the flared cuff fell open and she undid the other button and fluffed out her hair, "but the ways of women are gentle," she advanced towards her as she kept talking.

"We understand each other's cycles, moods and temperaments," she undid the second blouse button, "and above all else we are patient. We can carry a child inside our womb for months," she stopped at the bed and looked down at her.

"If men had to give birth there would be a strict one child policy," she put her hands on Helga's shoulders and pushed her onto her back, "lie back and let me take you to heaven," she knelt before her and unzipped Helga's trousers.

"But I promise to have you back home by the time your husband arrives home."

Somehow that statement caused her to laugh out loud. It was a laugh that took her by surprise because although Harriet had indeed made her laugh in the last few weeks it had been almost forced laughter. This laugh however came from deep within her, bubbling up uncontrollably, almost like those unfortunates confined to asylums.

The trousers slid over her hips and she felt soft, silky hair sliding over her legs as Harriet leaned over to kiss her legs, soft lips nuzzled her legs as the trousers moved further down to her knees and then she was moaning again as a tongue danced over her inner thigh, first one leg and then over the other leg. Harriet's fingers danced over her skin, teasing the delicate nerve endings as she worked her way up to her genitals but stopped short of the mark.

This went on for quite some time, a bead of sweat appeared on her brow, her breathing became shallow and ragged, she arched her back and spread her legs, longing to be filled and yet still not knowing what to do next. Thankfully however Harriet had matters well in hand as she removed her trousers and rising over her, spread her legs and knelt on the bed between them.

"Move back."

She tapped her hips and Helga obediently slid further across the bed. Harriet guided her around until her head rested on the pillows and then she spread her legs wide and undid the top button of her blouse, the collar parted and she playfully tugged at the second button and then undid it. Helga put her hands on Harriet's hips, holding her in position as the third and fourth buttons came undone, exposing her bra and the pinkish glow around her breasts.

This seemed to hold her attention for some time before she leaned down to kiss her front with a series of tender kisses, soft, silky hair slid over her and Helga whimpered softly as Harriet undid the last few buttons and parted the blouse. It was only then that Helga felt something rising within her, an insatiable hunger to be filled, she needed release and she needed it right now. Her hands left Harriet's hips and she pulled her panties down to expose herself.

"Fill me," she grunted.

"With pleasure," Harriet moved further down, her hands grasped the panties and pulled them down swiftly as she slipped her tongue over Helga's moist lips. A cry broke free from her as the tingling sensation grabbed her. Helga grabbed her own breasts and squeezed them tightly, moulding them as Harriet slid further down the bed, began to work on her labia, her tongue bathed it frequently while expert fingers tickled her perineum and the hairy patch between her legs. She blacked out briefly, but came to when a finger slid inside her, it was almost like a penis but not as wide and she clamped on it to maintain the pressure. It went deeper as Harriet kept lapping at her and then it was sliding out but the finger was bending at the same time, widening her and she felt a new sensation as her clitoris responded.

The finger was now out and Harriet circled the clitoral hood with her tongue before going in again, to repeat the motion several times in succession and with each pass Helga's cries became more frantic, her hunger deeper and more intense. One finger became two and then three as Harriet kept going and Helga moved with her. Hans hovered in her mind's eye, alternating with Helmut's but then became Harriet. This couldn't go on, her heart couldn't take any more and then she felt the first spasms as she peaked. Another shudder and she went over the edge, she lost consciousness for some time or so it seemed because when she came to the spasms had stopped and Harriet was sliding her fingers out of her.

"What happened?"

"It was," she smiled, "your climax."

"Climax," she pronounced the word in English, "I never had climax with Helmut or Hans."

"Most men do not wait for a woman to climax," she replied, "and so we women fake it."

"I have faked with Helmut but this was not fake," she propped on her elbows and regarded her near nudity for a minute or so, "I have never felt anything like that."

"Perhaps you should do this more often."

"Perhaps," she sat up and the blouse slid down her shoulders, she fumbled with a cuff button but her mind was still reeling.

"What about you?" Helga glanced up at her.

"I am yours," Harriet flopped over onto her back and spread her arms out wide, "completely at your mercy."

Helga doubted she could bring Harriet to a successful climax as she removed the rest of her clothes and looked down at Harriet but the Anglo-American merely smiled.

"I am a woman, just like you," she traced a finger lazily up her belly, "you know how you like to be touched, I am the same. Go slowly and I am here to help you," she tweaked her nipple.

"You can undress me if you like."

Undressing seemed a good idea and Helga unbuttoned the blouse she'd spent hours making and then removed the skirt. Harriet looked to be enjoying it but when she got down to her underclothes, Harriet had to guide her hand down to her vagina.

"Do what comes naturally."

A strange thing to say under the circumstances but Helga knew how to arouse herself, despite the fact it was frowned upon. She was pleased to see Harriet responding in a similar fashion and with what little courage she possessed, Helga removed her bra, panties and stockings. Her hand slid over moist lips as she masturbated the other woman, and sucked her nipples. A low murmur from Harriet told her she was doing something right and she felt Harriet's hand on hers, guiding her inside a wet passage. Harriet bucked beneath her and spread her legs wider.

"Deeper, like the penis."

Helga went deeper, drawing her finger out again and then pushing in. She then moved further down to examine her genitals, the soft downy hair and the glistening lips. Helga scissored her lips and began sliding them back and forth as she fingered Harriet. One finger became two, Harriet's groans became deeper and she twitched.

"Right there, do it again."

Helga obeyed and Harriet bucked against her.

"Again, again, oh God, don't stop."

Her next few instructions were in German as she guided her back against a particular part of her vaginal passage that was extra sensitive, but a few minutes later even those instructions became garbled and unintelligible, ending only in strangled cries as Helga worked the spot that gave her such pleasure.

When she finally climaxed it was sudden, intense and lasted the better part of a minute and when she finally came down Helga felt a sudden and intense longing for more of this.

"Me too," she sighed, "perhaps the bath?"

They made love once more, in the bath before collapsing naked onto the bed where they spent the next hour or so talking but eventually reason and logic returned.

"Helmut will be home soon."

"I should take you home?"

"What happens now?" Helga stared at her.

"That is a question for another day," Harriet kissed her.

She left it at that but as they got dressed again Helga found herself torn between two people, one she loved only because it was the right and proper thing, the other because her heart was filled with longing whenever she looked at her.

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers