The American Sex Web Pt. 01

Story Info
Indian MILF meets the Neighbor Boy.
1.5k words
3.98
24.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The following New Tale focuses on the Sexual Journey an Indian MILF embarks on, soon after moving to The United States of America, where one Encounter leads to another, forcing the mostly sinless woman to do things she thought she never would.

This Story will be told as a Series, and each Episode is planned to have a Simple Short Plot, with more importance given to Dialogues.

I have tried my best to make it as enjoyable as possible, and I really hope all of you will like the attempt.

Happy Reading!!

*

Bhavana was happily relaxing in the comforts of her New Home, when a horny intruder entered the scene, and filmed the curvy mature mother, with his Mobile Phone, as she soon stripped out of her White Pair of Bra & Panties, and got ready to clean herself.

The proud owner of a voluptuous figure had no idea about the house-break, and was rightfully startled when she discovered the young white stranger standing just meters away from her naked self!!

However, the dusky beauty still gladly allowed him in between her legs, without any real fuss, and gave him a very welcome hump in the Shower, riding his thick meat with a lot of vigor.

It did worry Bhavana that she could be caught in the act, if her Workaholic Husband decided to surprise her, but since that was easily going to remain a distant dream, she was smart enough to convince herself she was only giving her hungry body an uncomplicated good time!!

Astoundingly, it turned out that the lad, Alex, was her Neighbor, but more importantly, the boy next door was also going to the same College her 18 Year Old Son, Tanmay, had just joined.

The mostly neglected excited mummy was unfortunately informed about this shocking detail only after she sucked off her unexpected partner's throbbing manhood, well after he had already penetrated her decently tight pussy, and as he played with her big busty boobs!!

She immediately knew she had got into a dangerous mess, by allowing her sensual cravings to have the better of herself - There was no way she could undo her indecent activity, and all Bhavana could do was desperately hope that her special mate would keep it a secret.

Thankfully, the teenager was more than willing to cooperate, and happy to keep his mouth shut - But, only if the older siren agreed to his one simple demand!!

Bhavana : What do you want, Alan?!

Alex : Bhavana... I mean... Bhavana Aunty... My name is Alex!! Not Alan.

Bhavana : Yes, Sorry... I did not really hear you... I mean... I... What do you want me to do??

Alex : I have a Twin...

Bhavana : So?? So, What?!

Alex : We do everything together...

Bhavana : What are you trying to say, Alan?? Alex!!

Alex : Don't Worry... It is nothing big... And... It won't matter, either!!

Bhavana : I don't understand!!

Alex : I want you to have sex with My Twin!!

Bhavana : What The Hell!! No Way!!

Alex : You don't have a choice... Bhavana Aunty!!

Bhavana : Alan... Arghh... Alex!! Listen... I really cannot... Please... What happened between us was a mistake!! It really was a mistake!! I am not the kind of woman you think I am... I am A Mother... A Wife!! You cannot force me.

Alex : I know... I know all that... I know you are just getting used to your New Life in The United States of America... And, The Endless Possibilities... And... The Consequences... Hehehe... I know all that Bhavana Aunty... Hehe... It is funny I have to Auntyfy you... We don't do that much here... See... I can very well guess what must have tempted you... This happens to all the Indian MILFS moving to USA... I mean... Indian Aunties...

Bhavana : Please!!

Alex : Oh, Sorry... I forgot... What were we talking about?! Yeah... Hehehe... You Have To!! You have to do what I want you to do!! Aunty!!

Bhavana : I really cannot commit another sin!! I really cannot let another man fuck me!!

Alex : Lol!! What?!

Bhavana : I cannot have Sex with another man!!

Alex : Hahahaha!! You don't need to have sex with another man!! Hahaha!!

Bhavana : What... Stop Laughing!! I will not agree to your Request!!

Alex : I had put forward a Demand!! Not A Request!!

Bhavana : I don't care... I am serious!! I will not have sex with your Twin Brother!! I just cannot!! I won't!!

Alex : Whooaa... Who told you that?! I mean... Nobody told you anything about having sex with My Twin Brother!!

Bhavana : You Did!!

Alex : Hahaha... Ooops... Sorry for the confusion... I don't even have a Twin Brother!! Hehe... Relax!!

Bhavana : Huh?!

Alex : I have a Twin Sister!! Hehehehe... I want you to be on the bed with her... And... Have A Little Fun with her... As I watch!! That is what I actually want you to do!!

Bhavana : What The Bloody Hell!! Noo... No!! No Way!! I just cannot do that. This is...

Alex : You have to!! You just got to do that!!

Bhavana : You cannot force me!! This is never happening!!

Alex : You would not have had a real problem if it was My Twin Brother?! Is that what you are trying to say?? At-least... That is what I am feeling!!

Bhavana : Shut Up & Get Out!! I am not doing it!!

Alex : Don't Argue!! I am doing you a big favor by not telling your boy anything about what happened between us... You do understand that... Right?! I hope you do remember why we are both naked!!

Bhavana : Get Lost!! Nobody is going to believe you!! My Son will never agree to your claims, and he will only Trust Me!!

Alex : Fine... Leave It!! I will just show everybody how you look without your clothes!! I don't want to waste time talking to you.

Bhavana : As if I am going to Pose for you!!

Alex : I thought you had seen me Film you Strip!! Guess you were too horny for my cock, and forgot what I was doing with my Mobile Phone.

Bhavana : What?! What!!

Alex : Ohhh, Okay... So, you really did not know why I feel I am in control here?! Lol!! Look!! Look into My Phone.... Hahaha!!

Bhavana : You... You Cheat... You... You tricked me!! Shit!! You broke into my house!! You are A Criminal!!

Alex : Hahahahahahaha!! You are so... Bhavana Aunty... The Police would have always helped you!! You never informed them... You were very happily... Aaahhh... Whatever... Maybe, I should just really head to College... Why waste more of my precious time talking to you... I am still not late for the Afternoon Session... Do let me know what your Son felt about your Video!! Okay?! Haha!!

Bhavana : Wait!! Look... Alex... Alan... No... Alex... Don't...

Alex : Did you just say YES to my Demand??

Bhavana : Alex... I have never done... See... With a... Never Been... I don't know...

Alex : It is a YES!!

Bhavana : Please... Do you really have to do this to me?? You have already... I have got what... See... I don't even know what to... I am just... I don't think I can do...

Alex : You do not have to worry!! You don't have to do anything... She will do what is required to be done...

Bhavana : That is not what I meant!! Please!! You don't have to do this to me!! You don't have to put me through this!! Look... I will do anything other than this to make you happy!!

Alex : Yeah?? Really?!

Bhavana : Well... No... I am...

Alex : Will You Have Sex With Me One More Time?? Or Everyday?? Or... How About Whenever I Want!!

Bhavana : I cannot... Nooo... Why don't you understand...

Alex : See... You cannot make me happy!!

Bhavana : Please!!

Alex : Calm Down!! All you need to do is be where I want you to be... Just get that fat brown ass of yours to Our House, tonight!! Okay, Bhavana Aunty?! You will not regret it!! I Promise you that... Hahahaha!!

The shaking 38 year old was certain that she did not have much options - She just could not afford to have her reputation so ruthlessly damaged!!

Though hesitantly, Bhavana nodded her head in agreement, as her wickedly grinning Blackmailer walked out of the space, but only after he had pocketed the dirty Pair of her White Bra & Panties, as if the Scandalous Clip in his custody was not already proof enough!!

She was upset, and ashamed of herself, and angry, and really really hoped the unusual ordeal awaiting her would conclude very quickly, and without giving her greater reasons to worry.

Little did the Mother of Two know that this was just the beginning of what would be a long carnal odyssey, and there was never a going back now, and she had already got herself trapped, and what she had entered was the deeply twisted American Sex Web!!

To Be Continued...