The Amorous Agatha Christie 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
826 Followers

On closer scrutiny, Agatha saw that their bodies showed no hair whatsoever and that they were liberally coated in body oil that had notes of amber and rum with a light top note of musk and bay. Their ripped bodies glistened with a radiant glow.

Christie's doe-like eyes roved over each bare body appraisingly and was thrilled by the enticements of their masculinity. She noted the way their broad chests rose and fell with every breath and the superb flatness of their abdomens. But especially, of course, the throbbing shapes of all three generously sized erections.

"Either strip off and pick one or leave," repeated their hostess Ma Meyrick.

Taking a deep breath, Agatha pulled her dress over her head and kicked off her shoes and gloves. She had already discarded her undergarments and so there she stood. In the nude in front of three very virile young studs. The blue-eyed redhead was quite tall in bare feet, standing at five feet seven inches tall. And the curve of her hips embraced a slightly rounded soft belly.

Her loins tingled like fury as she looked at the desirable masked men. Feeling a little shy under the scrutiny of all, she greeted the naked men with a nod. She paid Timothy no mind as she approached the fair-haired chap first and gripped his iron-hard dick. She gleefully twisted his shaft with both hands, one moving clockwise, and the other in the opposite direction. Her hands became slick with oil as she stroked the man to full erection.

"What's your name, my good man?"

"Arthur."

"Arthur, is it?"

As she spoke his name the aroused author bent at the waist and hoovered his knob into her mouth, saturating his shaft with spit. She wanked his rod as she slobbered and slurped happily. The applied oils had no taste and the lubrication certainly helped as she endeavoured to suck in more hot cock. It had been her husband of just two years who had introduced the tender writer to oral sex.

"Let us pleasure each other in the French way," Archibald had asked as he and his new spouse spent a weekend by the sea in Devon.

The dutiful wife acquiesced and the odd sensation of taking a man into her mouth had been surprisingly agreeable, and not only that, she had discovered that she was quite good at fellatio. And when Archie had gone down on her, she had loved the way he was able to bring her to climax with just his tongue and lips.

"I'm William," said the next in line as Agatha turned her attention to him.

His formidable erection swung towards her, scything its way in the direction of her waiting mouth. Her stomach fluttered as she touched the insides of his well-developed thighs. She made a gentle sweep of her fingers inward to his greased-up groin where she palmed his dick. Her eyes closed as she inhaled the sweat and manly reek of his body.

Agatha slid down to his crotch level and nudged his cock with her nose. The heat from his groin was like a red flag as she let her hot breath singe his knob.

She wetted her lips and dragged her tongue from his balls to his tip. Then she opened her mouth wider and took the whole head of his cock with a big suck. Ma Meyrick watched intently as Christie started to suck him off, noting how her teeth grazed the soft side of his hugeness.

"Pfff!"

Like a snake, her tongue twisted around his throbbing tip, wetting it with her warm vibrant lips. Her moist breath blew gently over his sensitive skin which caused him to hiss through gritted teeth. As she sucked his length, she ran her hands over his chest and caressed his rock-hard pecs. She slurped and licked and sucked like she did this sort of thing for a living. She took his dick all the way to the back of her throat, humming vibrations along his throbbing log.

Agatha squeezed his thighs as she worked more and more of his cock into her mouth. Once she had the top few inches of his cock sliding in and out, she pumped his shaft with her tight fist. His entire stalk was bathed in copious amounts of spit as she pursed her lips around the very crown of his imperial helmet and drooled like a baby. Her bare flesh prickled with perspiration and her love juices were flowing out down her thighs with each passing second.

Out of the corner of her eye, the African twitched and fidgeted in anticipation. Agatha stood up and looked him over. She had never seen a black-skinned man naked, let alone in a state of sexual arousal.

"And you are?"

"Everton."

Christie cupped her mons which ached for attention. Her nipples stood out from her pert breasts as she reached out to touch his magnificent erection. Everton was packing a bigger dick than even William's beast. His ebony cock had to be more than nine inches long and was as thick as her wrist, and the plum-coloured tip of it protruded about half an inch from the upstanding pole.

Very tentatively, Agatha allowed her small fingers to encircle the dark shaft. It felt oddly smooth, and very firm in her grasp. Was it really black? Or just a deep shade of purple? The fearsome glans was slightly lighter in color than the shaft which had numerous engorged veins and ridges. She dipped her head and opened her mouth to pop his bell end in. She had a hard time getting any more than just that fat mushroom head in her mouth. How would this even fit inside her pussy?

"EESH!"

She moved her head further down but gagged on the thick girth entering her mouth. She reared back leaving his cock head lightly coated in spit bubbles.

His chocolate flesh was a stark contrast against her pale skin as she slinked down his front. Again, her lips met the dark, silky skin of his massive cock. The look on her face was one of indisputable desire. Her tits heaved and her eyes widened with pure lust. His black cock was like a steel rod in her hand. Agatha felt her moistness seep down her thigh as she made searching licks with her pink tongue. No longer was she Agatha Christie, the famous crime writer. Now, she was just another cock hungry whore. She chose Everton. He would be her first black lover.

"Just fuck me."

She yelped as the African stud lifted her up in his arms and carried her to one of the beds. She ended up on her back with her legs stretched out, wantonly displaying her desirable ginger bush. Everton knelt upright between her splayed legs and hooked them over his shoulders. His rigid boner jutted out from his impressive body like a black club, with which he pointed at the pussy entrance of the lightweight redhead who bit her lip with an air of expectancy.

"Look at that thing!"

Suitably lubed up he wasted no time positioning himself between her legs. She lifted herself up onto her elbows so that she could watch him enter her muff. He placed the mushroom-sized head at her entrance and rubbed the wet slit from top to bottom, coating himself and her with the goo.

He placed his arms under her thighs and lifted her slender pins up so that her high heels tapped at his ears. He lined up and gave a little push. Agatha locked eyes with the black beefcake as his helmet prodded at her soft folds repeatedly. As her pussy stretched to accommodate his incredible glans, his ebony shaft sucked inside her with an audible squelch.

"Oh! That's big!"

He was now easing his way in and out at a slow pace to loosen her up. The slim author looked down her body and saw that her juices were coating his dark beast of a dick, still half in, half out. In the soft glow of the candlelight, she could easily see his midnight-black appendage glistening with moisture.

Then, he grunted and squeezed her legs into the crooks of his elbows as he slammed the rest of his cock inside her. Christie screamed out with pleasure and shock and his dick reached depths that no other man had done so before.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

"Give it to her, Everton!" cheered Tallulah Bankhead.

Agatha turned her head to the adjacent bed to see the Hollywood star riding Valentino in a reverse cowgirl position, facing away from them and with her big tits jiggling. She was bouncing and grinding on him with relish, whilst moaning over and over.

"Fuck me, Rudi! Fuck this dirty whore!"

She leaned back against his broad chest and began to undulate her hips lasciviously, grinding herself against his stiff cock. When he started to ride up, Tallulah automatically began to respond by pressing back against him in order to add to his arousal and hers.

"Horsy! Horsy!" chanted the woman deliriously.

Horse cock indeed, though Agatha as she embraced the exquisite ache of her first black dick. They were both glowing under the soft candlelight and as Agatha trembled with excitement. The incredible friction of his big dick thrusting in and out of her made her toes curl. She reveled in the moment as he filled her with his long, rhythmic strokes. The wicked taboo of interracial sex heightened her arousal to a whole new level.

Everton now fucked Agatha with a steady pace and she felt an orgasm building deep inside. Every stroke of his thick appendage touched every nerve ending in her cunt and sent numerous tingles through her loins. She felt a tsunami wave building inside her with each stroke. With each impact of his prick inside her, she made an upward thrusting that lifted her bottom clear off the bed.

"It's just...so big!"

Suddenly, her whole body tensed. Christie gasped loudly as her pussy clamped around his thrusting black log. Her feet waved in the air as she trembled from her intense orgasm. He began to slide out of the panting female, inch by inch. By inch, by inch, by inch! How on earth had he squeezed so much black meat inside her gaping cunt? As he pulled out, she was completely covered in a sheen of sweat. She had cum so hard that her pussy did not stop throbbing with the most incredible spasms.

"Ha!"

Agatha shrieked as Everton rolled the pair of them in a fluid move that saw her on top of him. It was such a smooth motion that his cock never left her cunt.

With a shake of her head and a sigh of utter delight, she sank down as far as was permissible on his outstanding boner. The deep penetration was divine.

His strong hands on her waist started to guide her up and down on his giant cock. He then pawed her breasts and pinched her hard nipples as she attempted to ride his massive length. She rocked side to side with fine hip rolls as she adjusted to him.

As Agatha rode his incredible cock, she perceived a shadow from her left to grow larger, and the young exotic dancer looked down upon the rutting couple. Josephine Baker had flawless skin on her tight figure. Now totally nude, the dusky beauty stood proud, showing off her C-cup tits, flat stomach, and a backside that resembled two ripe plums. Agatha leered at her prominent pussy mound that rose out from her visible V that ran from narrow hipbones to the bottom of her black pubic area.

"This looks like fun," she said in a French accent.

Baker came closer to Agatha and Everton, locked as they were at the groin. The dancer leaned in and gave the author a long, passionate kiss on the mouth. Agatha kissed her back with enthusiasm, idling on the black dong shoved up inside her.

As Everton held her still, his dick almost fully inserted in her, Baker dropped to her knees between their legs. Her fingers stroked Agatha's labia and observed her swollen cunt. The man's black organ stuck out of the pink folds of her quim which dripped clear juices with which to bathe the thick black shaft.

Everton then gently removed her from his cock and Agatha stood up and embraced the black girl. Even though the candles gave off a faint glow there was enough light for Agatha to see up close the bullet-hard nipples of the girl poking out. She groaned as her wet muff was cupped and stroked lightly.

Baker breathed on Agatha's neck as she purposefully fingered her with two probing digits. Agatha trailed her long nails across the girl's breasts and flicked at the hard nipples. Pleased with the throaty response from the black dancer, she clamped her lips onto her left nipple and sucked it into her mouth with an audible slurp.

"Wicked!"

They flopped onto the bed and Baker flung her arms open in invitation for Christie to join her. Taking a moment to drink it all in, Agatha looked upon the perfectly formed girl and fell on top of her. Their hot bodies writhed in each other's arms as both pushed at the other with their lower bodies. Agatha pressed her mound down on Baker who thumped right back at her. Their mouths met and their tongues intermingled as they dry-humped each other. Baker grabbed onto the other's cheeks and used her to bang into her moistening snatch.

"Yikes!"

The naked dancer spun the pair of them so that it was she on top of the other. The ebony goddess slithered down Christie's front, leaving a vertical smear of saliva all the way to her mons.

Agatha sighed and spread her legs out wide as the soft curls of her pubes were tugged and teased. Her clitoris peeped out from its tiny cover and Baker flicked out her tongue at it. Two fingers parted her outer lips and delved inside her ever-increasing wetness. As she was soundly frigged a darting tongue brushed her clit from side to side. Agatha cooed and wrapped her slim pins around Baker's upper back and rotated her hips as her cunt was eaten out.

"Blood and sand!"

Agatha's head fell back onto the mattress as her heart pounded. Baker must have gained a lot of experience in a short time as she wiggled her long tongue inside Christie's sex. With each passing second, Baker sucked harder on her sopping slit sending waves of delight through her body. Her bud was teased beyond her wildest dreams and intense pulses rushed through her nether regions. In a haze of lust, Agatha tried to focus as the girl spoke to her.

"Can you do 69?"

"What's that?" Agatha was confused, still, a novice in Sapphic bed play.

Without further ado, Baker then straddled her with her head in her lap and her bottom over her face. Agatha stared up at the pink-lined cunt of the black beauty. As her own pussy was enthusiastically lapped on, she began to lick Baker's smooth labia, making clockwise circular motions all around. Christie hummed blissfully as her pussy was probed and sucked with relish.

"Yeah, keep doing that, honey. Lick that fucking pussy!"

Pussy? How quaint. Agatha buried her face in Baker's cunt and used her pointed tongue to thrust up inside the juiced-up slit. She moved her head back and forth and gripped the firm ass cheeks in her trembling fingers. Emboldened by the salacious unfolding orgy, Christie used her lips to form a seal around the dancer's clit. She sucked her cheeks in and was pleased to hear the black girl hiss in response.

Likewise, Agatha gasped as her anus was flicked at by Baker's rapidly stabbing tongue action. The pale redhead gripped the bedlinen tightly with clenched fists at the feverish anal stimulation. Just when it looked as if she might climax, Agatha was unceremoniously lifted up onto the bed on all fours. William came up behind her and mounted her doggy style, slipping his swollen eight inches of thick meat into her very wet cunt.

Arthur had also positioned Josephine Baker onto her hands and knees and was already giving the girl a good seeing to. Agatha had a terrific view of her perfect black ass rippling as he rammed home each time, His flat belly slapped against her with audible smacks.

"Fuck that pussy, baby!"

He was giving it to her just how she wanted it, with savage strokes and at a furious pace. Baker came nose to nose with Christie, and as each heated female was fucked from behind, they held onto each other at the shoulders and engaged in a tongue-wagging kiss.

'Harder, yes, harder, yes!" urged the slutty dancer, who gazed directly into Agatha's big blue eyes.

"Switch!" William barked.

Both women remained in position as their men moved around. Arthur grabbed Agatha by the hips and started to fuck her briskly. Baker went back down on her forearms and ground her ass back onto William's hard dick with her trademark bump and grind. Her tits started to swing wildly as the white cock hit home repeatedly and they both settled into an energetic ride.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me!"

Agatha was head down, bum up, with her latest lover slamming his dick home in her cunt like a battering ram. She was rotating her hips to grind her ass into him, but his force lifted her off the bed when he slammed into her hard.

"I'm coming!" Baker cried as she slipped into Agatha exhausted.

William stopped fucking her and Arthur also slowed up his vigorous strokes.

Both of them withdrew and looked at each other. Arthur made a circular motion with his hand and both panting females laid on their backs. He settled on top of the curvy black girl and instantly began to plunge in and out of her cunt. She whimpered in sheer delight with her feet up behind his shoulders and her thighs pressed back against her body.

"Lovely, lovely, lovely," she said over and over with each inward thrust.

William's erection bobbed maddingly as he positioned himself between Agatha's parted thighs. He lifted her by the knees, spreading her legs, and pushed all the way in. He roughly tugged her across the sheets which rucked up her ass crack as he penetrated her. Her ankles were raised over his shoulders so that her bottom was elevated slightly off the bed.

"That's it, my man. Give me the fucking I need."

The masked stud took the encouragement and plunged into her even faster. He was pulling all the way out of her, leaving just the tip of his erection at her dripping opening before pounding down with all his force deep. His balls slapped against her upturned backside with a lewd smacking as she implored him to continue.

"Yes, yes, more!"

Agatha knew that she was about to cum again. But that was the moment that he pulled out with her orgasm imminent.

"Oh, you!" she moaned as she looked down at her gaping cunt. Oh so close.

Again she was unceremoniously turned, six inches to her right as she was taken again by Everton's big black cock. His ramrod erection drove up her and she cried out, clinging to his back with her feet as he fucked her, deep and urgent. It was all she could do was hold on and take it. It was concerted sweaty, urgent, wanton, fucking. Enough said.

"Oh, my!"

The redhead's entire body shook from the massive orgasm that lulled her into a sea of lust. Her eyes were half closed as she rode on the wave of contentment.

Everton also peaked, pulled out, and stroked his great length at a stunned Agatha Christie.

"Fuck!"

Great gushes of his cum splattered her tongue and lips one after another, spraying outwards so that there wasn't an inch of her face not violated. He sighed as his cock spurted the last on her stomach and thighs.

"Here."

William neared her coated face as she opened her mouth and he sent sticky jets of cum forth to warm her throat. He shuddered and spasmed, spraying the last of his thick juice on her face as she trembled and thrust deep in her saturated cunt with her fingers. When all was over and done, Agatha looked a pretty sight, bathed as she was in thick globs of cum that gave her an almost clownish look. Rivulets of cum and sweat dripped down her chin onto her pert tits and down her front.

"You dirty boys!" she grinned as she raised her right hand to her face to draw some of the goo to her fingertips.

As she licked them clean one of them handed her a convenient towel, and she reflected on an amazing night. She had fucked three men in one session, something she had never done. She was in sexual heaven, having sucked off all three guys at the same time and had been royally stuffed by all. The paid studs had regularly traded places, each of them bringing to multiple orgasms over and over.

"Oh. Timothy!"

Looking around she saw Tallulah on her knees in front of the seated Ma Meyrick eating her out as the congenial hostess rested her legs on the arms of the chair. On the bed closest to the recovering Christie, she saw Major Trent's milky white buttocks rising and falling as he fucked Babe Plunket in the missionary position. Elizabeth Ponsonby stroked his arm as she awaited her turn. Sure enough, Timothy withdrew from the one he had been shagging and moved six inches to his left. With an audible grunt, he popped inside Ponsonby's pink slot and immediately began to screw her to the mattress.

123z
123z
826 Followers