The Amorous Agatha Christie 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heavens! That disgusting brute Luigi made my skin crawl."

"Agreed. Now, who on earth is in the bedroom?"

They padded barefoot across the soft carpet and cautiously opened the adjoining door. Inside, on the two single beds were Fairbairn and Beresford, both very naked and both very uncomfortable, shackled and gagged as they were.

"Good heavens! The two coaches of the teams!"

Agatha Christie just nodded. She could do nothing but stand and stare at the sight of the virile-looking men, on their backs with their chests heaving and their wedding tackle exposed and mesmerising. Both free and easy Flappers took a second to admire their trim, well-muscled bodies, as well as their rather attractive cocks.

"Good evening, gentlemen. And what have you been up to, hmm? Entertaining a certain Roman sadist perchance?"

"Ungh! Ummung!"

Both females giggled as they each took a gag from their mouths.

"That bastard, Luigi! I'll bloody well kill him the next time I set my eyes on the devil!"

Steve swore as he tugged on his binds.

"It's true. The bastard had some designs on our bodies before you showed up and gave them food for thought."

Agatha looked at Julian and rubbed her wrist.

"But why are you even here?"

"This idiot wanted to confront Stein and Pointz. As soon as we entered we were coshed."

"If I'm an idiot, why did you tag along? You dolt!"

"Up yours!"

"Knickers!"

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please desist. Will you ever get along? Look at Frankie and me. We're the best of friends."

The men raised their heads and took long looks at the nude women. Agatha was of the same height and build as Frankie who appeared fit with a slim waist, nice firm bottom, and perky breasts. The sight of such nubile fillies was all the trussed men needed to raise their flagpoles in surrender. They now sported rampant erections that piqued the women's interest.

"This is Lady Frances Derwent. And I am Agatha Christie."

"Really? The writer of that crime novel?"

"In the flesh," she quipped with her hands on her hips. "Quite literally. This Luigi fellow? Was he very mean?"

Agatha sat on the bed next to Fairbairn and stroked his upper thigh. He curled his toes at the lower corners of the bed where his ankles were tied. He made two fists as he flexed his biceps, his arms tied and secured above his head to the headboard.

"He...he touched me. There."

"Here?"

Christie gripped the man's aching hard-on and gently stroked the stiff length. He groaned in response as he was leisurely wanked.

"What a devilish fiend. You poor dear. You have quite a nice body though, Steve. I don't blame the Italian."

Fairbairn closed his eyes and grunted.

"What shall we do with you two? I think we'll take care of you. Let's get rid of these ties."

Now in her mid-thirties and with a half-dozen lovers to her credit, Agatha had embraced the roaring twenties with open arms and open legs. Her newfound sexual freedom had been exciting and educational as she lived life to the full.

She and Frankie freed the two nude beefcakes and joined them on their respective beds. Lady Derwent brought her face to Julian's groin level and opened her mouth. The swollen purple head was large and spongy as she licked all around. She locked her lips over his helmet and inhaled hard. Julian looked down at the top of her bobbed head and sighed blissfully as her soft mouth enveloped his bell end. She made several circles on his bell end as she moved her hand up and down his shaft.

Following her lead, Agatha inhaled through flared nostrils as she lewdly gagged and snorted on Steve's cock. Her slender hands were on his taut thighs as she moved her head back and forth on his rock-hard dick. His groin that that musky, male smell that she had gotten to know in her wild and loose sex life. Looking to her left, Frankie was gliding up and down on Julian, using her bared breasts to massage his broad chest. His big boner slid across her stomach, occasionally finding that desirable gap between her parted legs as she moved higher on his body. The horny brunette moaned blissfully as she rubbed her bush along his groin, using her well-lubricated muff to grease his pole. It was an enormous thrill and Agatha craved cock more than ever.

"Oh my gosh! He's in me!"

Agatha stopped cock sucking to see Frankie shift her hips and slide all the way down Julian's spike. The young socialite let out a gasp of excitement as she sat up into a more vertical motion and sank down on the fair-headed chap. Happy to have his dick sheathed by the bob-headed Flapper he caressed her pert and tight bottom.

"To me."

Steve moved Christie onto her left side with her leg up in the air. He came up behind her and his dick met her wet cunt. He speared her with half of his length and she gripped his thigh as he started to fuck her slowly. Frankie and Julian were directly in her view as she rode Fairbairn's welcome cock. It was an unbelievable sensation, being fucked whilst watching her friend riding dick beside her.

"Won...der...ful!" sighed Agatha as Steve thrust into her, ever so slowly, and stroked her clit at the same time.

Agatha's obvious pleasure seemed to push Frankie into another gear as she rode the other burly chap even faster. Beresford then spun her over so that he was on top of her. She instantly wrapped her willowy legs around his back as he began thrusting into her hard and deep. With each thrust, her breasts shook up and down on her chest most sensuously.

Fairbairn followed suit and decided to change positions too. He picked up Agatha, grabbed her by the hips, and flipped her over until she was on all fours. She hissed through gritted teeth as he plunged into her from behind. The healthy sportsman began to pound the redhead hard, and she began to scream with delight.

"My goodness! He's fucking me so hard."

The fit athlete took a firm grip around her waist as he buried himself inside her, and her inner muscles embraced his girth. He was balls deep in her and he and slammed her cunt hard. His balls smacked noisily slapped against her as she gladly succumbed to the euphoria of the coupling. He thrust slower now and he spanked her bot on each outstroke.

"You beast!" she chuckled as she squirmed in intense pleasure.

Then she was on her back and mounted again in the missionary style. He planted sweet kisses on her stomach, as he slowly slithered up toward her body with his.

He paused to lick her pert breasts to lick. To suck and bite the hard nipples as she put both her hands on the back of his head. His rock-hard member drove up inside the delighted woman with good, long strokes. Then, he grabbed her left leg and brought it up to her head, pinning it down with his shoulder. Agatha purred like a kitten as she dug her nails into his shoulder blades, biting his neck as he stuffed her well.

"You are a good lover, my man."

She felt completely vulnerable and at his mercy, trapped under his weight as it were. She cried out in sheer bliss as he ploughed her hard, driving his cock deep in her. Similarly, Frankie was on all fours, arching her lower back high to present her rear end to Beresford. She turned her head to look at her friend who was being fucked senseless beside them.

"Oh, god, he's fucking me so good. He's going to make me come."

She grabbed Fairbairn's biceps for support as she orgasmed around his throbbing member.

"Almost done, my dear."

Agatha now had Fairbairn's cock in her mouth and was sucking the spunk out of his solid hose. As his body shook with pleasure, he pulled out with a pop and shot a series of roping lines of cum across her face. Between seeing that and fucking Frankie doggy fashion, Julian lost it and spurted his load inside Her Ladyship.

Exhausted, they all parted and Christie padded over to the telephone, wiping her sticky face with a towel.

"Operator? Give me a line to Scotland Yard. I have valuable information to relay about a gold heist."

Frankie joined her friend and hugged her from behind, nuzzling her ear as she did so.

"What bloody good sport!" She said with a big grin.

"Don't I know it!"

END

12