The Amulet of Isis

Story Info
Rebecca finds and Amulet with special power.
6.2k words
4.71
11.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The order of the stories is as follows...

1) The Ring of Anubis, 

2) The cock Ring of Horus pt 1, 

3) The Cock Ring of Horus pt 2, 

4) The Cock Ring of Horus - Rebecca 

5) The Amulet of Isis

(Rebecca's story continues)

I got back to the United States and packed up my apartment and moved to Atlanta, Ga. For some odd reason, this was where Isis was leading me.

My funds were tight and I had just enough money for gas and that was it. I had nowhere to stay when I got there and I was growing desperate.

 

I could read people's thoughts, big whoop! I was so depressed Alex. I considered ending it all right then and there. I was in a strange city and had no idea where to go. I just spent my last bit of cash on gas to get to this point and my fuel gauge was on empty. Isis visited me again, only this time I was conscious.

"I know what you're thinking, Rebecca, I've been there myself. You have an incredible gift and I am going to show you how great it is. 

You see that older woman, the one with the gray hair? She is a widow. A wealthy widow and she is incredibly lonely. Go ahead and enter her mind. That's it."

"She's going to give her money to charity." I said with despair to the voice in my head. "How on earth is that supposed to help me?" I spat.

"Think Rebecca."

I thought and I came up with nothing. And then it hit me. "I could be the recipient?" I asked.

"Yes. Now, let her see you in her mind. Go into that same coffee store and ask for a cup of coffee and watch how she responds to you."

So I did as the voice said even though I had only spare change to my name. I went into the Sugar Bear Cafe on Peachtree street. That woman just ordered a coffee latte so I ordered the same thing.

"That'll be $2.17." The sales girl said cheerfully.

I looked at her and checked my pockets and found a bit of change. "I-I only have 39 cents." I told her.

The older woman stepped in and said, "Here you go Sandy. Her coffee is on me." And plopped down a 5 dollar bill.

I looked at her with sad eyes and said, "Th-thank you."

The girl made my coffee and handed it to me. And the older woman asked if I wanted to sit with her. So I said okay.

"What's your name dear?" She asked me.

"Rebecca. Rebecca Johnson." I told her.

"Hi Rebecca. I'm Meredith Dittillo. You're not from these parts, are you. Your accent sounds like you're from New York." She told me.

"Mmhmm." I responded vaguely.

She reached out and touched my arm and I broke down and started to sob.

"There, there. Everything's going to be fine. Do you have some place where you can stay tonight?" She said in her thick southern accent.

I shook my head no.

She said, ""That's okay. You can stay with me. I have plenty of rooms."

"I-I can? That's awful sweet of you but I don't have any money to pay you." I confessed.

(Her thoughts said, I don't mind giving a little charity every now and again.)

She patted my arm and I followed her out of the café and we walked to her car. A limousine to be precise.

I hesitated on getting in and said, "But my car, it's all I have?"

Meredith smiled at me and said, "Not to worry. I'll have one of the boys pick it up and bring it to the house."

So I got in her car and we drove to her house. (Meredith's thoughts told me that she knew that I was in dire straits and didn't question me on the way.) She just patted my arm during the trip.

It wasn't really a house, more like a mansion. It was in Marietta, Ga. We traveled down a long driveway and then stopped in front of this huge mansion. A butler opened the door for us and I marveled at the place.

Meredith gave me a tour as she once again took my arm. And Isis talked to me the entire time, telling me what I should say to her.

I gave Meredith a sad story of how I ran away from an abusive man. And she believed it. I was able to make Meredith trust everything I said to her. I was even able to get her to change her will and leave everything to me when she died.

She was a sad old woman of 78 and had been widowed for the last 3 years. Her husband died of a stroke.

She took me under her wing and we became the best of friends, literally overnight.

Meredith had a corporate business in the city, The Jennings Corporation, that her husband was CEO for. He built the thing from the ground up and when he passed, he left everything to her. Some $670 million give or take.

Meredith bought me a new wardrobe and a Mercedes and nice jewelry. She was always doting on me. She kept trying to give me earrings to replace the permanent ones in my ears, but finally gave up when I told her these were the last thing my mother owned before she died.

Meredith paid for me to go to business school and I began working for the company she owned after graduating. I quickly rose to the challenge and got to know the ins and outs of the almost all male company.

We traveled the world together and in all that time, I didn't date a single person.

Isis helped me when I needed it, but I was so used to reading people's thoughts that it was child's play to plant thoughts in their minds making it seem like they had come up with the idea.

I could read both male and female thoughts.

Several men in the company tried to coerce me into sleeping with them. A few even tried to manipulate me and threaten to fire me if I didn't give them a blowjob. But Isis wasn't going to let them take advantage of me in that way.

This one executive called me an ice queen because I wouldn't give him a handjob. I entered his mind and found that he was heavily into bondage pornography. So one day, during a board meeting, I had him accidentally play a bondage video of two men going at it. It might have been shrugged off if one of the men wasn't himself and another of the executives on the board.

They were both ordered to resign and this opened the door for 2 women to enter, both close friends of Meredith.

...

Isis informed me that I needed to get her amulet if I had any hope of taking my power to the next level. So I began to look for it wherever I could.

We didn't have the internet back then so it took some digging and back channel deals to find jewelry that was stolen and not in the mainstream. I had quite a large collection of expensive jewelry that I kept in the large walk in safe.

The years passed and in the early 90's, Meredith and I were at an auction. Meredith was 88 years old and I was 35.

It was a past time that we both enjoyed. And we got several nice paintings and antiques there.

The next item for bid was a necklace with a gorgeous ruby. The auctioneer held it up in his velvet case and we were about to leave when I heard Isis shriek in my head, "Buy it." 

I hesitated and then felt a terrible pain in my temple and I rubbed it with my fingers. I sat back down and groaned.

Meredith looked concerned and sat down with me.

"Buy it." I whispered to her.

"Rebecca, it's not that nice and it is way overpriced." Meredith chuckled.

The starting bid is $100 thousand...

$200 said a man in the back row.

The pain got worse and I winced.

$300 said a woman on the left.

I felt nauseated.

$400 said the man in the back row again.

The bid is $400 thousand.

The voice in my head said. "Now, quickly!"

The pain got worse and I grabbed Meredith's wrist a bit harder than I expected to and said, "Buy it now damn you!"

Going once...

I looked at Meredith and whispered, "Please!" As she yanked her arm out of my grip.

Going twice...

I raised my arm with the white paddle and shouted, "$500 thousand."

A new bidder...

Do we have 6?

Going once...

Going twice...

Sold to the lady in the green dress.

The pain subsided and Isis spoke to me. 

"This is the Amulet. My amulet Rebecca. With it, you will have incredible powers." She told me excitedly.

...

After we got back to the mansion, Meredith said she wasn't feeling well and retired to her room.

I went into the private study and closed the doors and opened the velvet case holding the amulet necklace. I ran my fingers over the gem several times before taking it out and placing it on my neck.

The gem began to pulse and it grew really hot against my collar bone. I suddenly felt extremely nauseated and then I passed out and collapsed to the floor.

I traveled once again to Isis in Egypt. I knelt before her and looked up at her and she smiled. Her beauty was so incredible that I felt unworthy to be in her presence. I was an ugly duckling compared to her.

"Hello my child. We have a lot of things to discuss, you and I.

The Amulet you wear has incredible powers on it's own. Your body will be invincible and you will not be able to die. Your body will change and your inner beauty will pale in comparison to your outer beauty. You will no longer age as you once did. 

When the Amulet is combined with other jewels like the earrings you are wearing, other abilities will surface.

The earrings gave you the ability to read people's thoughts and plant thoughts of your own. But now with the amulet, you will be able to control people with your mind. You will have the ability to communicate with your mind over great distances once you've established a link with someone. You will also have a great hunger for sex and one that won't be easily quenched. You will know when a woman is ovulating, this will be important for making a new world. It will take several thousand years to accomplish, but when it is complete then you and your man will rule. You will be greater than my brothers and I ever thought we could be.

You will only be able to get pregnant by one man and he will be your king. 

That man is Alex Smith. He is your equal. He has similar abilities as you do, but his psyche is fragile. You must wait for him to come to you. He will try to manipulate you with his mind, but you will not be swayed by his abilities. Nor will you be able to sway him with your mind.

He will soon have the Cock Ring of Horus and with this ring he is able to make any woman lust for him, even you. He will be able to turn you on more than any other man or woman just with a thought. You are meant for each other and your lust will be abated only when the two of you have joined and are one in body and spirit.

Alex will not know that he is also invincible and cannot die. Like you, he will also never age. 

Men will despise him and women will lust for him so you must keep him on a tight leash at all times. His love for you will be fierce. As I said before, his psyche is fragile and if you toy with him too much or defer his desire for you, you could send him spiraling out of control. He will not recover and madness will be his new normal. He will rage against you as Anubis once did to me. It took all of my considerable strength of character to get my king back at my rightful side. If you lose your king, as I almost did, you both will suffer the consequences. And it won't be pretty.

To be your king, you must let him lead occasionally. You must present yourself as his submissive counterpart even though this doesn't come easily to you. You are his queen and could easily rule alone, but don't let your power fool you. 

You must not fight him when he desires you. The Cock Ring of Horus is not something to take lightly, His sexual need will be greater than yours by a factor of 10. So be sure and have other women close by to satisfy his lust when it rears its ugly head. 

You are in control and the world is at your fingertips. I will guide you along the way and then, when you both are ready, on to your next quest.

Goodbye for now my child."

I then woke up on the floor.

I laid there for a good while. I had a lot to absorb. 

I too went up to my room and when my head hit the pillow, I was out.

I slept soundly and when I awoke I got up and took a shower. I felt better than I have in years. I felt confident and sexy and as I soaped my breasts, I grew horny. I rinsed my body and then shut off the shower and dried off. And then looking in the mirror, I barely recognized myself.

I was gorgeous. My body no longer had an ounce of fat. My arms and legs were toned and my stomach was flat and my breasts. Oh my god, my breasts were perfectly round and sported attractive quarter sized areola. My nipples grew erect and jutted out like two long pencil erasers. I plucked them and my pussy grew immediately wet.

I turned to the side and my ass was firm and perfect.

I grabbed the hand mirror and left the bathroom and laid back on the bed and spread my legs. I held the mirror in front of me and checked out my pussy. I had a sexy camel toe and when I opened my legs, my camel toe spread open and I now had a large clit and thick flesh colored pussy lips. I parted my lips and they opened like a couple of flower petals.

I was horny and grew even hornier as I gazed at myself. I slipped a finger inside my vagina and when I withdrew it my finger was wet with my juices. I brought my finger up and examined it and then smelled it before placing it in my mouth. "Mmmmm." I liked my taste.

I put the mirror down and played with my nipples. I roved my fingers over the erect points and plucked them with my fingers. I could feel my juices trickle down my asshole.

I moved my fingers down to my pussy and slipped two fingers inside myself and then rubbed my juices into my clit. It barely took a couple of minutes and then I arched my back as I climaxed. "Unghhh." I moaned.

Fuck! That was quick. I never came so fast before. I needed to cum again so I repeated the process and this time it took longer. 

I was at it for at least 10 minutes when I heard a faint knock on my door. Shit. Should I answer it or just ignore it. I then projected my mind and saw that it was the butler. He had a tray of breakfast for me. I was kind of hungry, so I bounced out of bed and grabbed a robe and tied the sash around my waist.

I answered the door, "Hi Rick, just place it on the bed there."

I had a wicked thought and told him to close the door and remove his clothes. He did as I instructed and didn't even question my orders. I searched his mind and found that he only had sex a handful of times. He was close to 64 years old.

One thing you have to understand is that I have not had much sexual experience. So this was all new to me and it was an age before the internet.

He stood before me naked and I knelt before him and grabbed his penis. I had never seen one in person before. It was kind of small and it smelled funny. I moved it with my fingers for several minutes but nothing happened. I then triggered his mind and said, "Get hard for me big boy."

His dick began to grow longer and thicker and as I stroked it, he started to moan. I quickly entered his mind to tell him to fuck me but was too late and his dick erupted in my face. 

It hit my eye and then went in my mouth and I finally directed it onto my tits. It then dribbled to a stop and wilted.

I sat there and rather than be disgusted, I was vaguely turned on by what happened. I tasted his cum and it was kind of tart and slightly salty and I kind of liked it. I got up and got a towel and wiped off my face and tits. I then told Rick to get dressed with my mind. I told him to forget this experience as well.

Rick dressed and then left the room.

I ate breakfast and then got dressed too. But now with my new body, nothing fit quite right, so I decided it was time for a new wardrobe.

I grabbed my purse and walked down to the main living area looking for Meredith. The help said that she was still in her room, so I got a hold of the driver and told him of my plans to go shopping and we went on our way.

I found it strange that I couldn't feel Meredith in my mind. Maybe she was still asleep and that was the reason.

We stopped at a number of different stores and I bought several thousand dollars worth of clothes and then we stopped for lunch and I really liked the way everyone was looking at me.

A handsome man approached my table and asked for my phone number. I was floored since no one had ever done that before. I searched his mind and he seemed generally interested, so I gave it to him. And before the meal ended, two more men asked for my number.

I was thinking about them on the drive back to the mansion. 

When we pulled in the driveway there was a lot of commotion up by the house. We saw flashing lights and several squad cars and an ambulance. I grew concerned immediately and searched everyone's mind and was floored to discover that Meredith had died in her sleep. My best friend was gone and I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye or tell her how much she meant to me.

...

After the funeral service, everything was somber and I waited to see what would happen with the attorneys and Meredith's will. I shouldn't have worried about it since everything was left to me. I signed the necessary documents and life went on.

My first date with a man was two weeks later. His name was Rob and I met him for dinner at a nice restaurant and when I entered his mind, I saw that his motives were pure. He wanted me sexually and we went back to his apartment and had sex. It was a bit awkward but I made the best of it.

I told him after we were both naked that I was sexually inexperienced and he kind of chuckled and said, "Really? I thought with a knockout body like yours that you would be pretty wild."

I shook my head no and planted the thought in his mind, "Show her a thing or two. Teach her and be gentle. It's now or never."

Rob pulled me to him and he kissed me on the lips. His tongue entered my mouth and I felt my nipples grow hard against his chest. I was horny and didn't need to use my mind to manipulate the situation all that much. I just let things flow naturally.

He took my hand and placed it on his dick and broke the kiss long enough to say, "gently squeeze it. And after it grows erect, stroke it with your fingers."

I did as he asked and he started to moan. "Yes Rebecca, that's perfect. Now get down on your knees and take my penis into your mouth. You want to go slowly and just lick around the head and as my dick enters your mouth, be careful not to scrape it with your teeth."

I realized then that he didn't actually speak the words to me, but broadcast his thoughts instead.

I did as he asked and found that I really enjoyed it. He coached me the entire time.

"Move your mouth over my dick and take it farther into your mouth. That's it. You will then feel it hit the back of your throat. It will make you gag a little but keep trying to get it deeper into your throat. I am really close to cumming so move my dick to just beyond your lips and suck it while your hands stroke it. Yeah, oh fuck! Oh fuck! Here I cum. And then verbally he uttered a moan, Unghh."

 

His dick began to pulse and throb and then his cum shot into my mouth. The first few spurts hit the back of my throat and dripped down, but the rest pooled on my tongue. I swallowed what he gave me and liked the taste immensely.

"I liked it. But what can I do to keep it from shooting into my throat Rob." I asked as I rose to my feet.

He thought for a minute and said out loud, "Okay, when you know I am going to cum, scrunch up your tongue like this and it will redirect the ejaculation."

I smiled and kissed him.

Rob pushed me back on his bed and parted my legs. He said, "Why don't we clip your pubes shorter."

He then got up and went into his bathroom and got some blunt nosed scissors. He then came back and started to cut my pubic hair down. And after about 10 minutes he was done. He then grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet and we went into the bathroom and took a quick shower together.

Afterwards we dried off and got back on the bed. He said, "I'm going to give you oral pleasure. It's known as cunnilingus so lay back and enjoy the experience."

12