The Anal Bride

Story Info
A wife gives her arse to her husband on their wedding night.
4.1k words
29.5k
42
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bride Hayley was full of trepidation while her sister helped her put on her wedding dress. She appeared to be in the grips of the wedding jitters, but it wasn't the reality of finally marrying David, the love of her life, it was the reality of something else.

As the twenty-nine-year-olds full figure was carefully donned in a backless, v-neck, French style, light wedding dress, the bride-to-be clenched her buttocks tight together, hoping her sister wouldn't discover the twinkling red, heart-shaped jewel poking out of her butt.

When the dress was finally on, Haley began to relax and breathe again, once more enjoying the 3.5' glass butt plug stretching her rectum. She looked ravishing in the long, sleeveless gown, exposing her slender arms, shoulders and back, whilst also achieving the perfect shape and cleavage.

Her silky brown hair was styled into a fishtail braid. The make-up enhanced her appearance, accentuating her pretty facial features, she was almost ready to become David's wife and give him the wedding gift she always joked about... anal sex.

......

David was two years older than Hayley. The couple started out as colleagues in a bank. Their instant attraction eventually turned into a serious relationship. David was 5'10 with a fit body, always in the gym before going to work. While Hayley was a 5'7 curvaceous brunette, who enjoyed swimming to keep fit and healthy.

A few years before David proposed, he asked Hayley about her thoughts on anal sex. He loved going down on her, sometimes exploring her perineum and puckered hole with the tip of his tongue, exciting the brunette. But Hayley always refused entry, not even a finger was allowed inside.

She often joked. "You can have my arse on our wedding night."

Hayley was only twenty-four when she first said it. David didn't take it as gospel, but whenever the topic of anal fun came up, which wasn't that often, Hayley would repeat the words, almost becoming her mantra on the subject.

"I don't mind you licking me down there, it feels nice, but I don't want anything going inside."

"I respect that, I'm just curious to try it, and if we do it right, I think it could be fun," David said.

"You can have my arse on our wedding night. My future husband is the only man having my arse," Hayley laughed.

"I better hurry up and marry you then," David laughed. "Trade one ring for another."

"That's gross!" Hayley frowned.

When David did finally propose. The talk of anal sex on their wedding night remained a joke in their relationship. He always believed it was Hayley's lighthearted way of just saying no, and even she never thought her words carried any substance.

Then, three months before the big day, Hayley was reading a woman's magazine online, it was all about sex and how to consummate a marriage with an erotic touch. The article featured all kinds of sexy antics for different types of people and couples.

The section on anal sex was interesting, Hayley thought. It was written for those who were already experienced in anal play. The article actually advised against using one's wedding night to experiment with anal sex for the first time, but it got her thinking.

Hayley began to research all things anal. The risks, the dangers, and the pleasures on offer if done correctly. The idea of exploring her tush on her own began to arouse her curiosity. So, after researching a bit deeper, a parcel arrived at the house a few days later.

David was working away for the week, giving his fiancée the freedom to explore her anus on her own. Time to discover if anal sex was something she might be comfortable doing on their wedding night. In preparation for the 'experiment', Hayley took a shower, making sure she was nice and clean down there first.

The curvy brunette even went over her legs and under her armpits with a razor, before getting out of the shower and trimming her dark landing strip. She then closed her bedroom blinds and climbed on top of her bedcovers with the items she'd purchased online.

A beginner set of glass butt plugs, lubrication, and a realistic, 6' suction dildo, designed for anal penetration. It was smooth and contoured, slimmer in girth compared to the realistic 6' vaginal dildo in Hayley's bedside drawer.

Excited, she began by lying down with her eyes closed, legs spread, gently playing with her pussy and clit, relaxing all the muscles in that area. Hayley knew from David's tongue, that her anal opening had a wealth of nerve endings. Using her own bodies lubrication, she primed those sensitive nerve endings for pleasure.

Hayley traced a fingertip around her anus before eventually pressing against the tight, puckered hole, taking her time to explore her sphincter muscles and get comfortable with the sensations. As she stretched it open with a finger, Hayley opened her mind to so much more.

She took herself to the edge of an orgasm, gently fingering her bum hole while she slowly rubbed her clit. Her large breasts had become swollen and sensitive, her nipples hard and aching. Then she stopped short of releasing the swirling, sexual energy she had created inside her mind and body... she was ready to try one of the butt plugs.

The three Hayley had to choose from ranged in size. The smallest being 2.4', the medium being 3.1', and the largest being 3.6'. It was a no brainer which one she chose to experiment with first. The brunette lubed the smallest one and raised her knees to her chest, then she reached down and pressed the greasy glass tip against her tightest hole.

Moaning as it stretched her wider than her finger did, Hayley kept pushing it in. She gasped at how tight it felt, fearing she'd never get it in, but soon enough, she forced it through the resistance and closed her eyes, exhaling a breath of bliss. Her arse welcomed the small butt plug, sucking it right in until the base stopped it going any further.

"Oh my god that feels amazing!" she gasped, then remained on the bed, caressing her soft breasts, playing with her nipples, enjoying the sensations in her arse, before finally going on to rub her clit to orgasm.

Hayley was excited to have discovered a new pathway to more intense orgasms, through her arse. She loved the way it contracted around the glass plug, just before she climaxed, and especially when she was in throes of one. So, with her fiancé away for the week, Hayley continued to experiment with her new toys.

Naively, she moved on to the large plug and dildo too quickly, they caused her pain because her sphincter was too tight. By the time David returned home, however, his fiancée could comfortably take the medium sized plug, but she hid the toys, not yet ready to share what she'd been doing while he was away.

Hayley continued to discreetly experiment with the plugs, eventually becoming able to take the large one with ease. She began walking around the house with it in, finding it exciting to be cooking, cleaning, sitting at the dinner table or in front of the TV, knowing her arse was stuffed while her fiancé had no idea.

Hayley became so used to it, she forgot to take it out one day when she went shopping. She sat in her car and felt the base press a little uncomfortably. David asked what was wrong when he saw a sudden look of horror on her face, a look which quickly turned into childish laughter.

"Nothing," she blushed, getting comfortable behind the wheel with 3.6inches of beautifully crafted glass inside her back passage.

"Ok, if you say so." David gave her a strange look.

Hayley thought it was exhilarating walking around the supermarket in a knee length dress and her arse full. Her pussy was dripping inside her knickers as the men fixed their gazes on her arse and cleavage when she reached down at the lower shelves. She usually glared nastily at the ones she caught staring at her big tits, but now she was grinning at them, wondering what they'd think of her if they knew she had a butt plug up her arse.

Then came the ultimate test. A month before the wedding, Hayley was home alone in the shower with her arse primed and the suction dildo stuck to a tile. She had done this before with her other dildo, bent over, bouncing off the wall, taking it deep in her pussy, but now she was about to take it up the arse.

Surprised she got it in easier than she thought she would, Hayley slowly rocked her body back and forth, lengthening the pathway to pleasure as the dildo reached deeper inside her rectum than any of her butt plugs. The sensation didn't have her moaning the same way as when she took it in her pussy, it was a different kind of pleasure, one she was now ready to share with David on their wedding night.

......

"There," Hayley's sister Beth, smiled at the reflection of the beautiful bride in the mirror.

"Like a virgin bride," Haley smiled.

Beth laughed. "How many virgins walk down the aisle without any knickers on? Are you seriously going commando on your wedding day?"

"It's a surprise for David, so no gossiping," Hayley laughed.

"Somehow, I can't imagine myself telling people my sister isn't wearing anything under her wedding dress, but you do look beautiful, Hayley. Maybe one day I'll find my Prince Charming," Beth mused into the mirror.

"You will," Hayley smiled affectionately, her sphincter twitching around her newest butt plug.

It wasn't a new size. Hayley had been using plain styled glass plugs, and she wanted something more appealing to surprise David with, so she bought a plug with a red, jewelled, heart-shaped base.

Walking down the aisle was the beginning of the happiest day of her life, and the naughtiest. Hayley walked in tune with 'here comes the bride', guided by her father. She stood with a beaming David at the alter, before a vicar, under Gods roof, and then became husband and wife, all with a glass butt plug stretching her rectum.

Hayley travelled to the reception in a chauffeur driven Bentley, posed for photos around the gardens with her husband, bridesmaids and family. She sat at the top table, looking out at the guests, eating and then listening, laughing and shedding a few tears during the speeches, all with a butt plug preparing her arse for her unsuspecting husband.

The beautiful bride wooed the guests with the first dance, secretly aroused the men with her ravishing dress and ample chest. She drank, talked and laughed with her family and friends, celebrating the happiest day of her life, all with a butt plug wedged up inside her arse.

Hayley noticed a few of the men checking out her rear in the dress, it showed how delicately firm and curved her buttocks were, whilst revealing no knicker line. She thought once more, just like in the supermarket, what would they think of her if they knew what rested firmly between my cheeks.

When the wedding drew to a close, Hayley became excitably nervous, while David was just downright horny to fuck his wife, consummate their marriage with a bang before jetting off to the Caribbean to enjoy their honeymoon. But first came the lengthy goodbyes to all the guests before the newlyweds finally retired to their honeymoon suite.

"Well, we did it," David smiled, taking his wife in his arms. "We finally got married. I love you so much."

"We sure did," Hayley beamed, draping her arms around her husband's neck.

The couple swayed in a moment of joy before David brought his mouth to hers. He softly brushed over her lips, gently parting them with his tongue. Hayley smiled and opened her mouth a little wider, kissing her husband with nobody watching. David then pulled his wife against his body, feeling her breasts pressing into his chest.

"I don't know whether I want to fuck you in this beautiful dress, or enjoy peeling it from your sexy body," David sighed, slowly sliding his hands onto Hayley's swollen mounds as he looked down into her deep cleavage.

He kissed his wife again, with more eroticism, and brought his hands up to her shoulders, taking the straps in his fingers and then slowly pulling them down her arms, far enough so he could take her breasts out of the wedding dress. Hayley grinned; she loved how David always looked at her breasts as if he were seeing them for the very first time.

"Just think," he smirked, pushing them together, making her hard nipples jut out at him. "When you're pregnant, these will be even bigger."

Haley shook her head with a soft chortle, then David caressed her soft flesh and took a nipple into his mouth. She put her hands behind his head and pressed his face into her tit, as if he were a baby suckling for milk. He spent a minute or two sighing and suckling before he kissed across her chest to the other nipple, repeating the action with the same level of tenderness and attention, arousing his wife.

"I think I want to fuck you in this dress, unless you have any objections," David smiled, coming away from her heaving bust for air.

Haley knew time had caught up with her. The moment to give her husband his gift had finally arrived, and as nervous as she was about revealing it to him, she knew she was more than ready.

"I want you to bend me over the bed, lift up my dress and fuck me," she said playfully. David groaned with a grin as wide as his face.

"Knickers down or pulled to the side?" He knew his wife enjoyed both whenever they needed a quick, dirty fuck.

"I'm not wearing any," she whispered, stepping back with her tits jiggling outside of her dress.

"You mean to tell me I married a woman today who isn't wearing any knickers under her wedding dress? My wife got married, paraded around all day and night with her family and friends, without anything on except for her shoes and dress?" David gave Hayley a dirty chuckle. "I should have married you sooner."

"What you see is what you get?" she giggled, bending herself over the end of the king-sized bed. "Almost everything you see..."

The last bit whooshed straight over David's head, he was too busy watching his sexy wife positioning herself to get fucked. He stood behind her and put his hands on her exposed back, smoothing them down from her shoulders and onto to the fabric of her dress, ending up with Hayley's firm buttocks in his hands.

"Mmm," he moaned, thinking about his wife being commando all day at the wedding. "You've already been a bad wife, Hayley." He spanked her backside, causing her to giggle and shake her arse at him.

"You really have no idea how bad I've been," she smirked over her shoulder, while her tits hung from her body.

"Oh really?" David raised an eyebrow, slowly pulling the floor length wedding dress up the backs of his wife's legs. "You didn't cheat on me with the best man, I hope."

Hayley laughed. "Give me some credit. You know I'd never cheat on you." Her heart started racing as she felt the dress making its way up her legs, rubbing softly against her flesh, higher and higher, past her knees, almost there.

"I'm glad to hear it, for a moment there, I thought I might have married a whore instead of a slut," David chuckled, finally raising the dress high enough to flip it over his wife's peachy backside and onto her lower back.

The sudden silence was deafening. Hayley closed her eyes tightly, biting down on her lip, trying not to laugh. David stepped back without saying a word or making a sound. He was astonished at what he found. His quick wit destroyed by the red, jewelled heart twinkling at him from his wife's arsehole.

"What's wrong, my dear husband, did you forget I said you could have my arse on our wedding night?" Hayley just about managed to get her words out before she laughed. She so wanted to see the look on her husband's face.

David composed himself after the initial shock, placing his hands on his wife's buttocks again, this time he felt the warmth and smoothness of her flesh. Hayley received no signals other than her husband's curiosity when he gently pulled her arse cheeks apart. The bride gasped, feeling her anus pull on the plug.

"Please say something, David," she giggled.

"How long have you had this in?" he asked, mesmerised by what his wife had done, but it wasn't the first thing she was expecting to hear come out of his mouth.

"This morning, before Beth came into the room and helped me put the dress on."

"So, we got married with this thing up your arse," he chuckled. "And does your sister know about this?" David could see his wife's pussy was wet, he could smell the arousal a few inches away.

"Nobody knows about it, except for me and you. Do you like it?" Hayley began to fret that she might have gone too far.

"I love it!" David smirked at the twinkling heart and slowly inserted two fingers into his wife's pussy, drenching them in her warm juices, forcing her to lurch forwards with a throaty groan.

While David continued to plunge his fingers in and out, he used his free hand to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers. Hayley was pushing back, moaning, trying to get his fingers to go deeper, but then David stood up with his cock thick and erect.

"Your cute little butt plug can stay where it is until I've fucked your pussy first," he groaned, rubbing his leaking bulbous tip into his wife's glistening folds. They both shivered with excitement, ready to consummate their marriage.

"Oh, yes, David, who wants to make love on their wedding night when they can fuck dirty instead," Haley panted, turning into gasps, when her husband slid his cock deep inside her aching pussy, using one thrust to get it all the way in while he spread her arse cheeks apart and groaned at the red heart.

"Ohhhh, you feel much tighter than normal," he groaned, thrusting harder into his wife.

"Don't stop until I've cum!" Hayley begged, enjoying the extra tight feeling combined with her nipples grazing the bed as her tits swung beneath her.

David stared at the base of the butt plug while he fucked his wife. He was entranced by it, thinking how tight her arse was going to feel around his cock.

Within minutes, Hayley was shuddering as an orgasm took over her mind and body. She pushed back to meet David's thrusts, bouncing along his cock until the pleasure waned. Then a different kind of excitement took over the couple. Hayley became nervous and told her husband to get the lube from her travel bag.

"Have you really been preparing yourself for this moment?" he asked, returning to his wife still bent over in her wedding dress.

"I might have carried out a bit of research and practice," she giggled, slightly embarrassed. "Take it out slowly and carefully," she said.

"I definitely married the right woman today," David sighed, taking hold of the heart-shaped base before very carefully retracting it from his wife's puckered hole.

"Uh," Hayley moaned. It didn't want to come out. Her sphincter muscles gripped the butt plug until her husband eventually got it out.

David stared at the glass dome, amazed it had been in his wife's arse all day. Relieved it had no excrement on it, he threw it onto the bed and looked down at Hayley's winking anus.

"Make sure you use plenty of lube before you put your cock in me," she said, trying to keep herself relaxed.

David got down behind her and licked at her pussy and puckered hole. The newlyweds moaned then David lubed his wife's dark hole and gently pushed an index finger inside it.

"Ohhh," Hayley moaned, as he began to thrust. She felt relaxed with what had now become a familiar feeling. The wonderful sensation of something filling her arsehole.

David was amazed. He slipped a finger into her aching pussy while he continued to explore her anus, fingering both holes at the same time, increasing the wonderful sensation.

"Ohhh, David. Fuck me. Fuck my arse," she pleaded with a sweet groan of wantonness.

Seeing how badly his wife needed it, David withdrew his fingers and applied more lube to her arse. He also smeared some on the end of his cock, then pressed the head against the tight hole.

12