The Anal Invaders 05: 39.000 B.C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't sleep that night, his dream were filled by the mysterious female creature. The first dream he imagined her hunting a prey, in the second dream he saw her smelling flowers from the forest and in the last dream he moved closer and smell her hair. He woke up and tried to remember her smell, but he wasn't able to say it.

Beyond his comprehension, Orrgh wasn't concerned about the recent changes; about new neighbors from the east and south, whom were very different of his people. The group ate part of the fox and prepared their spears and bones to hunt another prey to survive the rest of the day. The neanderthals surrounded another deer and pushed the animal to their cave and killed the prey, the natives celebrate their success and disembowel the deer to have their food at night.

However, there was a little problem. No logs, and Rrash rumbled with the lack of good; he roared to Orrgh so he could find some log for the yellow heat and, thinking it was a good chance to look for the mysterious female creature, he stood up and went outside the cave to grab some logs. Something Orrgh realized pretty soon was that he forgot his spear in the cave but it was late to come back. He rushed into the forest as the daylight was perishing.

His eyes were in alert with any strange move, but nothing occurred. Just the birds' melodies broke the silence in the forest, the neanderthal walked with a good pace and found what he was looking for: a bunch of logs piled under a tree, Orrgh kneeled down and carried on as many logs as he could and stood up; ready to return to the cave.

"Grrrr..."

The neanderthal turned around slowly and his heart beat faster, two wolves were behind him; 40 feet away. Orrgh dropped the logs but one, and held it tight with both hands; he barked and the wolves ran towards him. When the beast jumped on him, Orrgh hit them as hard as he could, one of the wolves howled in pain; the other barked and was ready to jump on him again. The beast didn't jump and attacked his legs but the neanderthal repelled the wolf.

With one of the wolves down, and the other stunned, Orrgh thought the threat was over; but the wolf strike back. If it weren't for the log, the animal would have bit his face, but the only thing Orrgh felt was the hot breath of the wolf. Struggling with the creature, the neanderthal pushed harder and it fell away, when he stood up and tried to jump on the beast, he heard a fast buzz that broke the silence.

The wolf had a spear buried in his ribs. A few feet away, his savior was with his arm frozen after throwing the spear, it was her; the strange female. He was impressed, her dexterity with the spear was great, Orrgh extended his arms in front of him and waved them up and down slowly. She saw him a bit nervous but she lowered down her arm; the neanderthal mumbled and gave one step forward.

"Harr... Oharr..." he muttered and gave another step. The female didn't move but was breathing faster, as he could see her chest going up and down fast.

Orrgh didn't want to scare her, that's why he mumbled that. And it seemed she understood what he wanted to say, because she didn't move and her breathe was more relaxed. He moved slowly but confident she would not run away, the strange woman was in the same place; Orrgh saw her face detailed, she had two moles; one on the right side of her forehead and the other on the left cheek.

Step by step, the neanderthal was getting closer to the woman, and she stood there, Orrgh's heart was beating so fast inside of him that he felt pain in his chest. They were so close that Orrgh could smell the fragrance from her hair, he was speechless; her beauty was beyond anything he had seen before. The woman checked him from head to toe discreetly, he wasn't a handsome specimen but he could be a good way of fun, she thought.

The cavern-man extended his hand, trying to reach her body but the female stood back. Orrgh felt sad but he kept his hand extended to her, the stranger saw his dirty hand for a second and she extended her hand really slow to him. The neanderthal smiled and he moved a bit closer to touch her, she grinned either and gazed at his face with her pretty dark green eyes; then to his hand. Finally, their fingers made contact; a light and short contact, but Orrgh felt a similar shock like the ones produced by the eels and he retreated his hand a bit; the woman reacted and lowered down her hand scared by Orrgh's action.

He mumbled some incoherent and erratic noises, trying to calm her down. She didn't move but she was a bit nervous after what happened, when she recovered from the weird experience, she put a finger on her lips and looked at him apprehensively; demanding silence. Orrgh leaned his head on his shoulder, trying to understand but he didn't make any other noise; she grinned shyly and moved close to him.

Once they were inches away, they looked each other with curiosity. One of her hands touched his tangled auburn hair, rough for her touch; Orrgh did the same and grabbing some of it, he put it close to his nose and smell it hard. The sweet aroma captivated him, he never smell something like that before and she giggled timidly due to his weird interest for her.

She stood back and he dropped her lock of curly blonde hair. She smiled at him and put a hand on her chest.

"Arbahh..." she whispered without stopping touching her chest.

Orrgh opened his mouth but remained in silence, understanding what she meant. Her gesture was clear for him after a few seconds.

"Orrgh... Orrgh..." he mumbled doing the same gesture of Arbahh and smiled stupidly, happy for learning something new.

Again, he went close to her and both extended their hands to each other. Their hands interlaced tightly and they looked into their eyes, Arbahh grinned and nodded, Orrgh did the same but he was charmed, however his face had a dumb expression and a thin line of saliva was dripping out of his mouth.

They stayed like that for long time, when a strange sound were heard by them. She dropped his hand and after waving her hand quickly, she ran away into the forest. Orrgh looked into the direction she disappeared, with sadness; wondering why or who broke their encounter, then he saw the sky and lifted the logs off the ground and returned to the cave with his friends.

Despite the delay, none of his friends wondered about what he was doing or what stopped him, Orrgh created the yellow heat and sat down away of it, thinking and sighing for his crush. He ate some deer but there was no emotion for him at all, the only thing that would make him happy was finding Arbahh again and... move closer. She made his limp piece of meat between his legs more alive that afternoon, something he never felt before.

Everyone but Orrgh slept well that night. He stayed awake for hours, watching the yellow heat and his sleeping buddy hard and aching, next time he would have to meet her closer; Orrgh felt the connection between them and he had no doubts about what to do.

Another cold morning woke up the neanderthals, Huuaargh was pissed and flexed his legs and arms to get some heat. Rrash played with the ashes of the logs and Oarrghkh hit Orrgh's shoulder when he noticed his friend distracted; he complained but then he stood outside the cave and admired the view.

He decided to go into the forest to find his beautiful lady. His gang barked to him but he ignored them and left his spear inside the cave, there was no risk or that was what he thought; he forgot the animals. However, after long time exploring there was no sign of Arbahh and Orrgh was sad, thinking she was gone.

Desperation came upon Orrgh, because he didn't knew what to do. He sat down on a big rock and buried his face in his hands, pissed with himself and believing he would not see Arbahh again. The sun was higher and humidity increased, so the heat was a bit suffocating; the neanderthal remembered the river and stood up.

Stripping off his clothes, Orrgh jumped into the river; the water was cold and fresh, feeling relief. He stayed in the middle of the river, diving in and out to take some air. He rubbed his hands all over his body, cleaning himself.

When he had enough of it, he came out of the river. From the brushwood on the left, Arbahh came out and surprised him, Orrgh couldn't cover his buddy and it started to hardened. The neanderthal got closer and took her hand and put it on his penis, Arbahh giggled and she saw that growing cock, about 5 inches, veiny and hard.

The neanderthal was ready for the action and tried to make her kneel down in front of him. But Arbahh didn't move, Orrgh tried again applying more strength, despite she seemed fragile she was stronger than him and grabbed his arms and turned him around; he couldn't believe what she did and Arbahh struggled and made him laid down in the ground. Some dust ended up in his mouth and face, while the female of his dreams was on top, taking her clothes off really fast. She seemed desperate and Orrgh felt a huge bulge between his buttocks, it was hard and warm.

She turned him around again and he saw her hot naked body and he paled. Arbahh had a huge fucking piece of meat between her legs, he tried to stand up but she sat down on his stomach and slapped her dick on his chest. He panicked and put a hand on Orrgh's neck, choking him; he punched the ground asking mercy and she grinned.

Arbahh was a Homo Sapiens-Sapiens modern specimen. Orrgh ignored the tales of his people, about new creatures different of them; specially the females. But he didn't knew about this, his group was so isolated from others that they never heard about it; Arbahh forced him to kneel and pushed her 9 inches inside his mouth.

He kept his lips together just for a second, when she beat his resistance and shoved her dick. Arbahh grabbed him by the hair and fucked his mouth, Orrgh was shocked; he couldn't believe such female could have a meat like him down there. Gagging on that dick, his eyes were full of tears after five minutes "sucking" that dick in front of him, Arbahh was in control and using his mouth like a butthole.

Every five seconds he was gagging and choking on that dick, it was covered with lots of saliva and Arbahh had a huge smile on her face while looking down at him. Orrgh had to shake his dick because the pain in it was big, he found relief and pleasure when doing it and she fucked his mouth harder.

Once again she laid him down, spread his legs and then kneeled down right out his butt. Her wet cock was shining and ready for the next level, a long time passed since her last man and Arbahh was prepared to make him scream. Orrgh alarmed when he felt her glans prodding his butt, trying to penetrate him but he didn't knew the real intentions. Only when her glans made its way inside, he barked and tried to resist.

Grunting and roaring like a bull, Orrgh made a great effort to keep her dick out of his ass, but Arbahh pushed harder and he felt an excruciating pain while her dick was penetrating slowly but without pause. He felt that monster meat stretching everything in its path, the burn was unbearable and he shook his body desperate, Arbahh put her hands on his waist and kept him firmly held down. He screamed for help but what he got was more of her dick inside of him, he shook his head trying to ignore the ripping pain in his loyal backdoor.

"Maarr...!!" Arbahh said and slapped his belly with her hand, then she put it back on his waist, in an attempt to calm him down.

At least, Orrgh understood and Arbahh, after molding her dick inside his ass; began to push in and out of his ass. She grinned while moving her hips back and forward, the neanderthal saw her tits bouncing; it was something so beautiful but the pain in the ass was demolishing. He grunted distressed and confused, how did he ended up under the strength of a female, he had no answer for that.

But there were other important things to think, like when she would stop. Orrgh was pale and his vision opaque, he felt a strange sensation inside his belly related to what Arbahh was doing to him. He kept barking and screaming as she was fucking him deeper and harder, Arbahh stopped grabbing his waist and her hands caressed his chest and digging her nails.

"AAARRRGHHH!!" Orrgh shouted terrified.

Putting her weight forward, she thrust her dick with less resistance from Orrgh and her rocking naked body was shining under the sunlight. Orrgh was a bit tense, but the pain lessened after some time, it was there but he could resist that thick meat inside his body. With her legs, Arbahh spread Orrgh's legs some more and she leaned down on him, wrapping her hands around his neck and kissing him while delivering short punches to his butt.

The neanderthal and the female moaned in synchronization, the time passed on and between them, Orrgh's dick was hard like a stone for the first time. He was less aggressive and stopped struggling, Orrgh embraced her and he felt those big titties pressed against his chest. Arbahh smiled and moved her hips faster, the neanderthal closed his eyes and howled with husky voice; the woman didn't hold herself and gave him everything she had.

They didn't care if someone or something would be watching them behind a tree or a brushwood, the physical love was high at that moment and everything they wanted was reaching that sublime point of pleasure. Their voices became softer and charged of lust, Orrgh lost the motion of time and space and the only thing that was real for him was Arbahh and nothing else.

She dug her dick completely inside his asshole, hugging him harder; Arbahh make them turned around so she could be under Orrgh. Then she kept thrusting her dick harder and massaging his butt, while kissing passionately; Orrgh sneaked a hand and grabbed a boob, it felt really nice, soft and juicy. Arbahh moaned happy and swelled her pace, Orrgh howled like a wolf and stuck his tongue out, trying to catch fresh air to breathe. Pumping his ass like there was a beast coming closer and slowly to them, Arbahh's balls were slapping really hard against Orrgh's ass.

The modern woman squeezed and spanked that neanderthal butt, feeling a tickling sense from her testicles and plowed him harder. Orrgh groaned and felt a strange pulsation inside his rear, growing so fast and spreading to his balls and then his erected dick, feeling the need to release some yellow salty water. He fought against that feeling but he couldn't resist for so long, and he howled wildly and let the yellow water come out, a few shots of it.

Arbahh moaned and shoved her dick inside his ass and Orrgh felt a warm, thick liquid pumped right into his rectum. She embraced him and caressed his shoulder and back, the neanderthal felt the yellow water he had spurted was thicker than usual, when he noticed he saw a thick white liquid between their stomachs.

They stayed like that for a moment, then Arbahh turned them both around so Orrgh was under her again. He felt weak but strangely satisfied after what they did, Arbahh smiled at him and kissed his lips one last time and stood up; she put on her wolf furs and walked away. Orrgh stayed there long time, one of the things that were stick in his eyes were that beautiful face and those mesmerizing dark green eyes, he was sure he wouldn't forget her so easily.

And that was true in some aspects. First, his asshole; he couldn't noticed it in the moment, but later, it was dripping a thick white liquid out of it, the same liquid he had on his belly. Second, her beauty was beyond imagination and reality, with difficulties he dressed up again and walked back into the forest slowly and carefully. His backdoor was aching and pulsating, but pleased after the strange intimate encounter.

His friends found him some minutes later, all of them worried and jumping up and down, making gestures and worried noises about a screaming creature. Orrgh didn't answer them and pointing his hand to the cave, they returned together.

They departure from that cave six days later and found another one several miles away. When they were finding some preys or fruits, Orrgh was sat down outside the cave, he was feeling much better at the moment. Suddenly, from a group of trees, he heard a strange noise and he stood up carefully with his spear prepared. A tall and slender silhouette came out of the trees and Orrgh smiled... it seemed Arbahh was following them, his loving woman had a big smile on her face...

The End.

12