The Analyst and Mrs. White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

You will understand that I am your Master in all things sexual and that you must obey me. Obeying me and being aware of your place will make you aroused though the knowledge of your submission will embarrass you and that sexual embarrassment will cause your arousal to increase. You will always find sexual humiliation deeply arousing. You will also be aware of your excitement and why it is so. When I bring you out you will not remember any of our conversation. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I brought her out of the trance and she looked happy enough sitting there normally again as though she hadn't even been aware that she had been under.

"Mrs. White there is something I want you to listen to. Please do not interrupt until you have heard it." I had her attention. I rewound the tape and began playing it. As she listened her face became for and more red, her eyes were wide at first and then her closed and her head dropped. She was squirming around more and more in the chair. When it had reached the point before I had instructed her to undress I stopped it. Her eyes remained shut and she was trembling. Every now and then a quiet "Oh my God" would escape her mouth. I stopped it before the instructions, she heard only her description of her actions.

"Mrs. White look at me." Her head lifted and her eyes opened onto mine. "You see I know don't I? I know everything you think. I know what you fantasise about and what you want. We have to confront these feelings and see if they are real Mrs. White, don't we?"

"Yes Sir." Quiet words. The sir had returned again I noticed.

"Mrs. White I want you to undress again for me. Do you want to do that for me?"

"Yes." Husky voice. She continued to look at me wide eyed. Another silent nod was slow but without hesitation. "Again? You mean I've undressed for you before? Oh you mean on the phone?"

"No Mrs. White. You did it last time we were here." I took out her panties from my pocket.

"Oh! Oh my God! I thought..."

"Yes Mrs. White. You took all your clothes off for me to look at. You realised that I needed to inspect what you were offering me."

"Oh God! Oh God." Quiet, whispered, her face blazing. "Did you...? Did you...?"

"No Mrs. White I didn't. I could have though without any difficulty. I will when I want to, you understand that don't you? Now you are to undress for me, again. Will it be because you want to or because I have made you? That's an interesting question isn't it?"

She stood and did what she was told, though there looked to be just a little inner struggle.. I watched her slowly peeling off her clothing. The skirt then the blouse, her black lace underwear even slower. Her body was divine as she moved. Her pert breasts were tight and capped by nipples which were obviously very hard. Her entire chest was flushed. There were faint pink lines where her underwear had been. When she was totally naked for me she stood trembling before me, one foot in front of the other slightly crosssing her thighs, her hands clasped beneath her neck for a moment, her arms hiding her breasts, before dropping them, allowing her full nakedness to be revealed.

"Now I think we will drop the Mrs. White, it is hardly appropriate in this new situation is it? I will call you by your first name Stephanie, or I may call you other names at times. What do you want me to do with you Stephanie?"

"I want... Sir this is so humiliating... I want you to use me... sexually Sir." Her voice so husky now it was as if she had a bad throat.

"Well I think if you make it obvious that you are worth being used sexually, if you make sure that you are going to be good for me then it wont be a problem Stephanie. Do you think you can show me that you can be satisfying?""

"I will try Sir. Thank you Sir."

"I have taken charge of your sexual life Stephanie. You will go along with that Stephanie because I have hypnotised you. You don't have a choice now."

"No Sir."

"I mean all your sexual activity. It means that any activity that you could be sexual in the least way is under my control.." I waited a moment to let it sink in. "It means that you will perform for me as and when I make demands on you. It means that I will regulate your orgasms. At times your clothing or lack of it. There may be all sorts of things." She continued to stand trembling slightly her lips had parted and she was unable to stop herself licking them. Come here and kiss me. Kiss me and show me that you are worth it, then you can undress me."

She did. Her hands tentatively reached around my neck, her soft lips reached up for and found mine, her soft body pressed then rubbed up against me. I could not have helped but be aroused by her as her mouth opened for me, as I felt her breasts and thighs and mound against me. She was moaning softly into my mouth long before I pulled her away. Her fingers shook slightly as she undid the buttons of my shirt. As she bent to unfasten my trousers her eyes fixed on the very obvious bulge throbbing there. I had to stop her touching my cock as it sprung clear of my underwear. I had to stop her kissing my sensitive throbbing length. I was frightened of losing control over myself let alone her. I had her sit on the edge of my desk, and then lay back. I watched as she pulled up her legs and opened them as if an offering at my altar. After a while her face surrendered to her need for reassurance and she turned her head to look at me.

I moved between those beautifully parted legs. Her pale skin was silhouetted against the dark wood of my desk. I looked down at her cunt. Her lips looked full, they were parted and the inner surfaces glowed pink and wet. Her pubic hair was wet and pressed against her, only the higher regions looking a darker blonde than her hair, wispy and shinning.

"Stephanie keep your eyes on mine all the time. Do you realise what I can see?"

"Yes Sir." That totally arousing mixture of wild lust and humiliation obvious in her eyes.

"What can I see Stephanie?"

"My... my... my pussy Sir."

"No Stephanie, it is not your pussy, it is your cunt. That is what it is. A slut's cunt. Because you must be such a slut offering this wet dripping cunt to me to fuck in my office, mustn't you?" My voice gentle even though my vocabulary was coarse.

"But its so horrid a word Sir... Its my... cunt." Broken now, she continued. "And I'm such a slut Sir. I'm your slut Sir." Her body trembled again as another wave of arousal hit her.

"Why is your cunt so wet and open for me slut?"

"I'm excited about you wanting me Sir, seeing me. That I am going to use me, like the slut I am Sir."

My eyes travelled up her body, over her stomach as it angled up ready for me to take her, over the step at her ribs, to her breasts. They were flattened now as she lay but still looking pert. The aureoles prominent around her up thrust nipples. She moved her hands beside her nervously. There were marks from the perspiration from her palms on the cool wood were they had once been.

I allowed my cock to touch her open cunt lips. A sigh escaped her and I could see that she was attempting not to press against me, not wanting to annoy me with her impatience. I rubbed the length of my cock over the slick juices coating her, over her parted inner lips. It must have touched her clit as she suddenly arched off the table. Her wide eyes still on mine as they opened again.

"Do you want me to fuck you Stephanie slut?"

"Oh please Sir. Please. Please fuck me."

I held my juice covered cock and placed it at her opening, watching her face all the time. I thrust deep. Again she arched off the desk as she moaned and I slid into her up to the hilt. Her body pulsed against me, hot and wet and needy inside. I began slow but powerful thrusts into her receptive body, my hands holding her hips. My hands touching her for the first time. She was tight but wet. Her vagina sucking me. As I fucked her I reached over and felt her breasts, felt the hard nipples. I fucked her, this sweet cunt that was now mine to have as I pleased. The control I managed over myself, stopping myself from cumming quickly, was very necessary.

"Is this what you want?"

"Oh yes. Yes Sir. Oh God!"

"But you are a married woman!"

"It doesn't matter. Oh. Please. It doesn't matter it's you I need Sir."

Her body was responding to me more and more. Her need was obvious on her face as she desperately kept her eyes on mine, though they were beginning to flutter. Those eyes that were swimming with humiliation and lust, knowing her submission.

"You may cum when I do." The ache between my balls was getting more and more difficult to control with each thrust into her, tight, hot, ridged body. The slapping of our bodies as I took her was loud in the room. Soon I couldn't hold it any more. I exploded inside her. Seconds later her body convulsed in front of me. The sight of her cumming and the contractions of her around my shaft brought more from me as she cried out and jerked her head from side to side.

I pulled from her after a while, semen dribbling from her as I did. I sat in the chair again, my cock resting wetly against my stomach.

"Stephanie come here." I watched as she pulled herself stiffly from the desk and stood before me, her face red, her mouth hanging slightly open. "I'm going to put you under again. "Chocolate cucumber." Soon she was standing still, looking normal but in her trance.

You may play with your body as we talk but you must always be aware and concentrating on my voice. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Her fingers cupped her breast and gently caressed them, squeezing the nipples gently. Her other hand cupped her mound and pulled the combined juices from inside her rubbing them over her lips and clit slowly.

"How do you feel about being fucked by me?"

"I feel lots of things. I feel humiliated that you watched me and made me fuck you but I've never had such a good orgasm before, my body feels so satisfied. I feel proud that I have performed for you and that you were excited by me sufficiently to cum in me. I feel such a slut for having enjoyed it all so much."

"Do you want it to happen again?"

"Oh yes."

"Even though you feel such a slut and felt so humiliated?"

"Oh yes. Especially for those reasons."

"Have you ever sucked cock before Stephanie?"

"No. Never."

Never?! Not even with your husband?"

"No."

"I want you to kneel before me now and clean my cock of your juices and my cum. You will enjoy sucking cock. You will always want to clean me with your mouth after I have fucked you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Begin now then." She did, kneeling between my legs. Her mouth sucked and licked and kissed my length and balls, she took me deeply inside her hot mouth, and she obviously enjoyed it. Eventually I pulled her away from me and had her stand. Her fingers went back to playing with herself. She was obviously fairly aroused again even though we had fucked only minutes earlier.

My cock was stirring but I decided to dress. She remained passive as I did so. Then I brought her out of the trance allowing her to remember all that was said and all that she had done. I told her to dress and watched voyeuristically as she did so. As she was at the outer door, leaving, I stopped her. I knew I wanted more. Simple impatience. Even though I would now have her at my disposal I was hungry to make use of her, now.

"Stephanie, I want you to expose your cunt to me."

She looked slightly shocked, amusing considering what had just passed between us, but she complied. She slowly lifted the front of her skirt to reveal her underwear. She was biting her lip slightly, then her mouth opened a little wider as her breathing changed rhythm. She held the hem high and with her other hand tugged down her panties, a little on one side then a little on the other, until they were tight around her thighs. The thin damp patch of her pubes showed and, just, the used puffy lips of her cunt.

"Do you like exposing yourself like this to me?"

"Yes." Her face red again, her eyes fixed on the floor.

"Before next week I would like you to shave your cunt lips. Not your mound, I like your hair there, just the lips so that they show at the time I want to see them. Snip it then use conditioner on it, it's easier than foam."

"Yes Sir." Soft quiet.

"Now get over Jill's desk. Bend over it. Stick out your butt and spread."

She hobbled over to the desk with the panties tight around her and leant over, still with her skirt up around her waist. Her buttocks looked rather pleasing. I pulled her panties down her straight legs. Her legs moved further apart. I ran my hands over the globes. God it was too much. I undid my trousers and took my hardness out. I just fucked her. With cumming earlier and with the lubrication of my spunk inside her still I lasted much longer this second time. There was something good about fucking her clothed, especially as I was doing. She was crying out against the desk as I came. Again I allowed her to orgasm as I did. She was good. Her animal like sexual nature came out very quickly each time. How her husband could refrain from using her every opportunity he could was a mystery to me. When she had calmed I slid from her to find her moving without being told. She knelt between my legs again and used her mouth on me. She felt so good as her mouth pleasured and cleaned me. I could not think of a better use for her.

"Chocolate cucumber." She knelt before me. "Stephanie you are to return to me every Saturday morning and your purpose is to sexually satisfy my needs. I am going to satisfy myself in lots of different ways but you must ensure that you do your best to sexually please me. Do you understand that?"

"Yes I do."

"Remember that you are only to orgasm when given permission by me. You will also make sure that you are at my disposal if ever I tell you to meet me if I feel the need to use you at times other than Saturdays."

"Yes."

"You will crave to have my cock inside you. You will crave it even when you are not with me. You will crave to feel me filling you, to have my spunk inside you and to taste my spunk."

"Now Stephanie you may go and clean yourself in the toilet and you may then go. I will see you next Saturday."

After I brought out of her trance I returned to my own office and left her to depart.

The following Saturday she returned. She looked very nice in a thin blouse that easily showed her bra and the length of thigh showing had my attention. However there was something else. She strode into the office, her body language was very assertive. I looked at her with some surprise and concern.

"I'm pleased that you have returned Stephanie."

"Well I didn't have much choice did I?" Something was very wrong.

"Chocolate cucumber." I could actually see her body relax in front of me. "Why are you acting so assertively, so defensively?"

"I'm frightened." Her voice was completely different to only moments before.

"What are you frightened of? Are you frightened of me, what I am doing?"

"No."

"What is it then?"

"It's me that I am frightened of."

"Explain."

"My lust and desire has suddenly overcome me lately. Its so strong. I cant think of much else. My desires are so strong that it frightens me. I need it so much and I am frightened that you will not want me. I have not learnt to frightened men off, to be a bit withdrawn. They chase me then. If I show how much I want them they will get bored and go for someone else. I am frightened that you'll leave me just when I suddenly need more than I can get from elsewhere."

"Do you think I am bored?"

"Well you fucked me last time, maybe that one time satisfied you and you don't want me anymore. You didn't phone. You didn't show me that you did."

I looked at her for some time, surprised by what I had heard. Eventually I spoke.

"Stephanie, this is an instruction. You will not be afraid of either your rising desire or that I will only want you that once. You will realise that it is nothing to worry about and not attempt to hide your arousal from me. You will be embarrassed about having such strong sexual needs and desires but it will not frighten you. Your feelings of humiliation about it will still arouse you further. Do you understand?

"Yes."

"Did you come here today wanting to be used sexually?"

"Yes."

"How did you hope that would happen?"

"I wanted to be stripped and fucked."

"When I bring you out of this you will feel much better and you will remember our conversation."

When she was released from her hypnosis she sat and looked at me for a while, then her eyes dropped and she looked at her hands in her lap. Eventually I told her that she should undress and show me her body. There was quite an amount of voyeuristic enjoyment in watching her strip. Her embarrassment was obvious which added to the feeling of control that she brought out in me though I knew that once any sexual activity began she would begin to loose al her inhibitions. I was proved correct.

When she stood naked before me I had her separate her thighs, I could see that she had carried out her instructions with regard shaving. Her lips showed beautifully below her wispy triangle of hair. The slit between them was obvious and the lips bulged and wetness showed. This time I made sure I took full opportunity to fondle her body with my hands. I felt her give herself as she offered me her mouth and my hands roamed freely over her tight heavy breasts and then down between her thighs. Her cunt was already very well lubricated, her juices covering my hand. Her cunt lips were so smooth under my ministrations and as I sunk two fingers slowly inside I felt her muscles grasping and spasming. After I had brought her to gasping heights I had her suck my fingers clean as I watched the revulsion that was initially obvious on her face turn to something far more animalistic.

I fucked her on the floor. She eagerly took up position on he hands and knees. As I rutted her the gasps were interspersed by pleas to be allowed to climax. I fucked her holding her hips as my shaft speared deep up inside her body, pulling her harshly onto me time and time again. Her language became more basic and coarse as I made her describe what was happening, what she was, what she wanted. I allowed her to cum before me and though I held her steady with me inside her as she screamed out and her body shook her movements as she ground against me plus the squeezing of her vagina around me forced me to cum as well. After she begged to be allowed to suck me. She was good, she was a good slut and an eager one. My cock remained rigid as she sucked me clean and I took her now sopping cunt yet again this time with her bent over the desk.

Our Saturday routine was set. Each week she would come and give herself. Each week her limits would expand and her knowledge of her sluttishness increase. She became an enthusiastic and devoted sex toy. During the week I allowed her to phone me with a request to be allowed to cum. Only once per week she had to strip for at least half an hour and be aware of her nakedness as a purely sexual thing before asking permission to masturbate over the phone. I rubbed myself happily on the other end of the phone, each time cumming myself.

There was one other aspect that began a few weeks later. She sat dressed before me after she had just arrived, deep in trance.

"Stephanie when I you awaken you will believe that there is another man here in the room with us. You will think it is your husband. When you are awake you will do everything I tell you even though your husband is present. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I will tell him to fuck you. You will feel everything that you would when being fucked Stephanie and you will know that while I have given your body to him to use that I am watching you. I will tell you to fuck another man for me Stephanie. Will that be a problem having to be used by someone else because I am ordering you to do it?"

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,002 Followers