The Anatomy of an Infidelity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you at the part about the nature resort?" Rasika asked.

"Yes." he said.

"I made a lot of changes there. Hope I did not change the meaning too much."

She got up and stood next to him as he made edits. Then she leaned and put her hand on the computer table so her face was right next to his. He could smell her shampoo from that close distance. And he also thought her breathing was a little hard. She just stayed like that, staring at the screen, her cheeks just a couple of inches from his. He could almost feel the warmth from her breath. From the corner of his eye, he saw her white-pink chubby cheeks were flushed. Her nostrils were slightly flared. Her lips slightly parted. She looked so beautiful, even in those simple clothes and without any make-up. And he remembered how her face had looked when she was riding him that night.

Fuck it, Arup thought to himself, you only live once. If she shoots me down, I will apologize. He slowly turned his face and gently kissed her on her soft pink cheek. She closed her eyes instead of stopping him. He kissed her on the cheek again and then moved his lips to her neck, which he remembered was very sensitive. She shivered and let out a small moan, but did not push him away or say no. That's it, Arup decided. That was the green signal.

He put his right hand on the back of her head and pulled her into a liplock. She moved her left hand from the table to his right shoulder and kissed him back, hungrily. Arup pushed the chair back and pulled her onto his lap. Holding her in a tight embrace, his lips went to town on hers and their tongues wrestled. Her boobs pressed against his chest. Arup slipped his hand inside the back of her kurta, reached up and unclasped her bra. She started unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his shaved chest. It was happening again, Arup's brain rejoiced. She was giving herself to him again.

Rasika could feel his erection forming through his jeans under her thighs. That made her even hornier, as she herself remembered their night of passion, how thick he was, and how he had filled her up the way Nitin never had.

Since that night, Rasika had wrestled with guilt. She had often contemplated coming clean to her boyfriend, but couldn't find the right words. Nitin had met her the next weekend, and they had talked a lot to resolve their issues. They had also had sex many times. Although they had a couple of minor tiffs, it was mostly pleasant. Thing had been good. There had been no fight. And even today when Nitin had postponed their plans slightly, she had not really been upset.

And yet, Rasika could not deny that there was a big void inside her. A void of satisfaction. Sex with her boyfriend had been good, but she kept having dreams about the night with Arup. She hated herself for thinking it, but he was clearly a better lover. Although Rasika was very pretty and social, she was inexperienced in matters of sex. That night with Arup had unlocked something primal in her. She had been trying to control it. But it was tough. And working so closely with him, she had been finding herself getting more and more aroused at the prospect of doing it again. Even though it was so wrong. She loved her boyfriend and he loved his wife.

When she asked him to come inside, it had been an impulse. She thought he might refuse. He did have a wife after all. But he had come along. Clearly, he had been longing for her too.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Rasika moaned as Arup skillfully unbuttoned her jeans and slipped his fingers inside, instantly finding her clit. She ground her ass into his crotch in a circular motion as he artfully fingered her.

Arup realized that Rasika was wet and ready to go. He got up off the chair, carrying her slight frame effortlessly and put her on her bed.

"The door." Rasika whispered. She was worried that Neha might come back again, just to check on her.

Arup went and bolted the door shut. By the time he turned around, she was already slipping her jeans off. He smiled and got on top of the bed and leaned towards the open windows.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Closing the curtains." he said.

"Leave them open. Just turn off the light." she smiled and said.

Arup was a little taken aback, but assumed that it was her kink to do it with the window open. He turned the lights off. The room was now illuminated only by the dim light of the computer monitor. In that light, he saw that Rasika had slipped her panties off too and was propped backwards on her elbows with her legs wide open, her kurta pulled up around her waist. He noticed that this time, her pussy wasn't fully shaved, but had a landing strip on it.

He hurriedly kicked off his pants and undies and stood by the edge of the bed, between her open legs. Rasika had a manic smile on her face, a far cry from the weepy guilty looks from the other night. Arup grabbed her ankles and thrust his hips forward. Rasika took one hand off the bed to reach down and guide his thick shaft in.

"Go slow." she said.

He nodded, and gently penetrated her.

"Oh god!!" Rasika' eyes rolled back as the penetration she had been longing for finally happened again.

"Hurts?"

She shook her head. He pushed a little more. He could feel her hips shudder as her pussy reflexively contracted around his dick. And then relaxed.

"Kiss me." Rasika said in a hoarse voice.

He leaned forward and thrust gently while doing so, burying about 80% of his thick dick inside her wet cunt. And then he started pistoning in and out, making her grunt like an animal.

"Oh fuck...you're so big...you're so fucking big." she said between grunts. Arup remembered that the first night, she had not spoken during sex at all. There was something different about her tonight.

Considering how much she seemed into it, Arup felt comfortable letting go of some inhibitions. He pulled her scrunchie off opening her hair. Then, while he kept fucking her, he pushed her kurta and bra up, exposing her huge jugs. They rubbed against his chest as he leaned forward and fucked her in deep strokes.

He saw her bend her head a little and look out the window.

"Do you think anyone is watching?" she whispered.

"I don't know." he shrugged between strokes, puzzled by the question.

After a couple of minutes of fucking her in the missionary position, he realized that the exhibitionist in her was enjoying the open window. So he decided to change positions. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he picked her up, turned around and lay back on the bed. This meant she would now be riding him while facing the open window. If someone really was watching, they would get the best view of her dancing naked tits and her small erect pink nipples.

Rasika realized it too. She just sat on top of Arup, with his dick inside her cunt and her hands on his chest, staring out the window for a couple of seconds. The room was mostly dark and it was dark outside too. She scanned the windows and balconies in the building across the street. There were a few heads she could see here and there but none seemed to be looking in her direction. Even if they did, she wasn't sure she would be seen, given that the lights were off. But it still tickled something inside her.

Arup saw her looking out the window with a pensive expression. On top of him, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her thick black hair was spread around her face and on her shoulders. Her huge tits with erect nipples hung limply off her chest heaving a little with each breath. And her dainty soft fingers were on his chest. He wondered if she had lost her nerve. But then her hips started moving back and forth.

"Oh fuck!" Arup said as his dick felt the pleasure from her grinding motion. He reached up with both hands and cuddled her boobs. Rasika bent her head forward until her hair was falling close to his face and continued her fucking motions. And then she sped up, her soft fleshy thighs and ass rubbing hard against his crotch. She bent lower and kissed him as she continued to ride him hard.

Arup realized just how horny his hot little colleague was. The first night, she had been responsive, but still quite restrained. Now she was riding him like her life depended on getting an orgasm. And that orgasm came soon. Arup felt her cunt muscles clasp his dick tightly as she started shuddering through an orgasm. She stopped kissing him and bit his shoulder as she came hard. Arup felt very proud of himself. Rasika always came so easily. His wife on the other hand, had to be dragged and cajoled to an orgasm. Fucking Rasika was great for his ego. It made him feel like a sex god.

This time, after cumming, she did not start crying like last time. She was still on top of him, still bucking, but in slower thrusts. A little too slow for his taste. So he put his hands on her round ass and started thrusting upwards. The force of his thrusts made her torso fall up and down on top of him as he kissed her. And her huge tits mashed against his chest. That was an unfamiliar feeling he was really excited by, because it reminded him that the young colleague he was fucking was super stacked.

She was gently grunting at the onslaught of his dick, staring out the window. He noticed the smile of contentment on her face as he felt the soft warmth of her body all over his. He remembered the last time they had sex, he had forced himself on her. She was upset later. This time, she looked so happy. His hands were still grabbing her ass. He moved the right one to her ass crack and poked at her asshole. He heard her inhale deeply, but not say anything. So he pushed his finger in. She yelped a little as he felt her tight warm insides wrap around his fingers.

"Oh fuck!" she said and started shuddering again. Wow, another orgasm, he noted as the young hottie started moaning on top of him loudly as he pushed his finger deeper inside her ass. It clearly turned her on, as he had noticed last time. Maybe he could try fucking her in the ass next. He had always wanted to try anal sex. But women saw his thick cock and demurred, including his otherwise adventurous wife. Maybe it would be different with her. Despite her simple appearances, she seemed very pliable sexually. He could fuck her in the ass. But before that, he wanted to put his dick in her mouth. How would it feel to have her sucking his cock, he wondered as she stopped shivering from her second orgasm and kissed him. Staring at her pretty face made him want to do it right away.

"I am about to cum." Arup said. "And I want to cum in your mouth."

Rasika gracefully slid off his body down to the floor. She opened her pretty mouth wide and engulfed his throbbing dick. Her lips stayed clamped around the shaft as his cum filled her mouth. And as soon as the ooze stopped, she got up and ran out the door towards the bathroom with her cheeks puffed out. Arup admired how her perfect ass jiggled as she ran. He noted another development. The first night, they had not done oral at all. Now she had taken his jizz in her mouth with very little prompting. He had hoped she would swallow but that didn't happen. One step at a time.

When Rasika came back after spitting the cum out and rinsing her mouth, Arup was seated on the bed, with his cigarette pack in his hand. He had put his boxers back on. She was still fully naked. He admired her naked hot body again. Slim, curvy, huge tits. Almost like the ideal porn star. And yet she kept it all so well hidden with her loose clothes.

"I should probably go out for this, huh?" he asked, holding up his cigarette.

"You can just blow it out the window." Rasika said as she bent down and looked for her clothes.

Arup pulled out a cigarette and slid towards the window, watching Rasika's supple naked body get partially clothed. He noted that she did not get fully dressed. Just slipped on her panties and a loose t-shirt without the bra. He sat by the window seat taking puffs from his cigarette and blowing the smoke out the window. He was delighted when Rasika not only joined him on the bed but reached over and took the cigarette from his hand. No crying or curling away this time. No guilt or whining. She took a long drag and handed the cigarette back to him.

"Keep it. I'll light another one." Arup said, reaching for the pack.

As he lit the other cigarette, he looked at Rasika carefully as her full lips formed into an O and blew the smoke out the window. When he had started working with her, she had seemed like such a simple and conventional girl, loyal to her boyfriend, not really acting flirtatious, dressing in loose clothes. And in many ways, she was still simple. But now she was his mistress. That is what she was now, right, he wondered. That first night, she was drunk, in emotional turmoil, upset, vulnerable. It had been purely impulsive. But this second night...she was fully sober, in a perfectly normal mood, and now, just sitting there calmly half clothed, which he took as a signal that more sex would be welcome.

There was one possibility. He knew how much she hated it when Nitin canceled or postponed plans because of work. She did not seem to understand that it was out of his hands. With this Lavasa plan being postponed, maybe she had fought with him again. And was spending the night with Arup to get back at her boyfriend.

"If Nitin finds out, I am not sure what he will be more angry about...what we did or my smoking." she suddenly said and let out a hollow laugh.

"Did you have another fight?" he asked.

"No." Rasika simply shook her head. And she didn't add anything more. Arup knew better than to dig for details. What did he care anyway?

That's when his phone buzzed with an sms. It was from one of his friends.

- Dude where are you? We are all waiting here.

Shit, he thought. he had completely forgotten about his plans with the friends. He was supposed to host them. But considering where he was, he felt in no hurry to leave. He replied.

- Got held up. Hang tight. Will call soon.

And then got back to smoking. There was silence for a while. There she sat, looking absolutely gorgeous. Her t-shirt couldn't hide the shape of her spectacular double D tits. And her slender creamy legs bent in the knee, looked so inviting. Usually she wore clothes that covered her whole body. She almost seemed to have a complex about her beauty and especially her huge boobs. And now she was sitting here by the window, in just a t-shirt and panties, smoking like some woman from an erotic French movie. He saw her eyes scanning the buildings opposite.

"Do you think we had an audience?" Arup asked, pointing out the window.

"I don't know. Maybe." Rasika said, sounding a little excited.

"Did you want one?"

"I don't know. Maybe." she shrugged and stubbed out the cigarette on the wall outside the window. "Was that a message from your wife?"

He detected a hint of jealousy in her voice. It made him feel oddly proud that his 22 year old mistress was feeling jealous of his wife.

"No, it was my friends. I am having them over for the weekend. So I will have to go soon." he said.

"Oh...then we should get back to the proofs." she got off the bed and walked to the computer. Suddenly her voice was very business-like. Was this the end of their amorous activities?

Arup admired her big ass covered in cute yellow panties as she walked. He noticed she did not put any more clothes on. Just bent over the computer, making her bra-less tits push against her t-shirt. He got up off the bed and stood next to her and looked at the second document she had finished. And his mind went back to work mode as well.

45 minutes later.

Arup put his hands on Rasika's slender curvy waist and stared at her flaring white ass as he pounded her cunt. Her elbows were on the bed and she was grunting like an animal as her tits rubbed against the mattress with each stroke. He still couldn't believe that he was getting to fuck this absolutely gorgeous young woman to his heart's content. They had worked on the proofs and finished them in half an hour.

"Ok, so we are all done." she had said. "You can go meet your friends if you like."

He looked at her. Rasika had stayed semi-clad in the t-shirt and panties the whole time. Her creamy legs extending out from her yellow panties and her nipples poking against the t-shirt eventually got Arup hard again even as they worked.

"Bend over." he had nonchalantly said stroking her ass over her panties. And she had complied with a naughty grin on her face. He was amazed at how enthusiastically compliant she had been that night. The last time, she kept remembering her boyfriend, feeling guilty, and crying. But now, she was being a total slut, up for anything.

He watched proudly as she slipped her t-shirt off and bent over the bed with a smile on her face. He stepped behind her and rapidly slipped her panties down, exposing her lovely ass. He lightly spanked her right ass cheek and put his other hand on her lower back.

"Arch your back." he said pushing his hand down gently. This inexperienced young hottie did not seem to know even the basics of sexual positions. It took her a few seconds to understand what arching her back meant. But she finally got it. And that made her ass spread out even more. Oh how hot her melonlike round ass looked compared to the slender ass of his wife, he thought.

Fifteen minutes later, he was still fucking her from behind, two fingers of his right hand buried in her asshole. She had whined a little when he shoved one finger in her ass but he ignored it and shoved a second one in there. Both fingers were soon half way up her ass. She seemed to have gotten used to it now. And soon had a small orgasm.

Rasika was very conflicted about the anal intrusions although her body always responded to them with an orgasm. She had always resisted that from her boyfriend. The appeal of anal sex had been a mystery to her. Her boyfriend was a nice guy who never pushed her into something she didn't like. Arup was different in bed. He was assertive, almost to the point of being overbearing. And although she didn't think she would have, she still found herself attracted to that dominant behavior. There was a hidden submissive streak in her that she had never recognized.

But Arup recognized it. As he continued pummeling her cunt with two fingers buried in her ass, his animalistic perverted side was overcome with a sense of jubilation and possibilities. This was now the fourth time he was fucking her. And except for once, she had been very pliant. Unlike his extremely assertive wife, this young thing was submissive. And now that he had crossed the line into proper adultery, might as well make full use of the latitude.

The first thought he had was of taking his dick out of her cunt and shoving it in her ass. He felt so elated by the possibility of living out his lifelong fantasy that he almost did it. But a part of him was still rational. His dick was thick and there was no lubricant. And it might be too big a step that could cause Rasika to kick him out. No, that would have to wait. But he still wanted to try something kinky. But what? Hmmm...the house was empty.

He stopped midstroke and pulled his dick out. Rasika slowly stopped grunting and shivering and looked back at her second lover. She was a bit scared and also turned on by the animalistic look of lust on his face.

"Stand up." he hoarsely said.

She slowly lifted her elbows off the bed. He had been fucking her bent over for almost half an hour now. Her back ached a little as she straightened and grimaced. One hand of hers went to her ass to push his fingers out. But he roughly pushed it away and kept his fingers in her ass. In fact he rotated his hand and the fingers inside 180 degrees so his right palm moved from her right ass cheek to over her left ass cheek. And he pushed her thumb into her ass crack. Now he was holding the big round ass almost like a bowling ball.